It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

It's about the BREAK = Be Still

How does one change/activate DNA

Ascension

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have not used a browser with 👁️👾but yes searching for "fake news" is getting frustrating.
Ironically I still have a in my gearaj.
Watching
Wives

Why did the CEO of
@disney
name his son after Ghislaine Maxwell’s father

edit on 2023/12/11 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

Time for a 3 day fast

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So another one is leaving Congress, but there's a twist here.

Democratic Rep. Brian Higgins (NY) announced Sunday his departure from Congress before the end of his current term due to dissatisfaction with the current state of politics in the nation.

“It’s just a time for change, and I think this is the time,” Higgins, 64, said at a news conference. He said he plans to leave office during the first week of February, ahead of the end of his term in January 2025.

“Congress is not the institution that I went to 19 years ago. It’s a very different place today,” Higgins added. “We’re spending more time doing less. And the American people aren’t being served.”

Higgins' announcement comes as other members of Congress have recently said they would not seek reelection next year. Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) said he wouldn't seek reelection last week.

He won't even stick around till the end of his term. Does this mean that "Something" is speeding up and will happen before we know it?

It's almost like someone turned on the kitchen light, and the cockroaches are fleeing the scene as fast as possible.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Huh? Leaving so soon
Wonder what's up?

=EXCLUSIVE: On August 9, 2019, The Jeffrey Epstein court documents secretly went public. Case 18-2868 released over 2000 pages on Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking network and a list of VIPS, Executives, Celebrities, Scientist, Doctors, Judges Lawyers and Politicians

EXCLUSIVE: On 2007 VH1 featured Jeffrey Epstein for 15 minutes of their show ‘The Fabulous Life of Billion Dollar Wall Street Ballers’ VH1 referred to Jeffrey Epstein as a "former school teacher turned billionaire." They mentioned Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey, and one of his victims can be seen at the end.

Must Watch Time Stamps:

10:14 Epstein Jet Loita Express
19:48 Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker
14:02 Epstein’s science and school influence
22:14 Epstein’s Island
24:50 Epstein Island continued
27:49 Epstein’s victim

If I missed an important timestamp, please comment where. Thanks for your trust and support!!!!

edit on 2023/12/11 by Crazierfox because:

Hamas supporters take over the streets of the State Capital of Texas.........

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is what happens when circling back

Three years ago today, we were able to share with the world the joyous news that our #COVID19 vaccine was highly effective in preventing disease. It was one of the best moments of my career. We could not have reached this point without the extraordinary efforts of our talented and dedicated
@Pfizer colleagues and @BioNTech_Group partners.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Multiplying the strands by dividing the chromosomes?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I posted this in a QFS/blockchain forum, in response to the lack of recent key developments - and expectations for the coming week. I think it applies more generally to the whole plan at the moment?

Just had a thought:
Lots of discussion has been had about the MANIFESTATION effect,
Also messaging over last few months around just being STILL, just BREATHE etc.

Imagine "If you will" that:
a) The plan architects required our MANIFESTATION in earlier phases (this discord/other communities) to cause the will of the conscious majority to effect,
b) But the final steps of implementation are put at risk by the fluidity of this - so we are required to JUST BE STILL now = Observe only,
c) Which allows the final manifestation to occur in and of itself?

I.e. We need to stop adding embellishments to the patchwork quilt before it can be put into use?
Therefore our "guides" silence is in order to trigger OUR silence too.

Could be summarised as: "Stop causing ripples and let the manifestation waters settle!"

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Much more simple than that. Taking a break from stress allows the body to repair. When you sit silently you allow your vibration to change. Think cymatics.

As your vibration changes due to less stress and more Peace, the shape of everything effected changes. The junk DNA has been proven not to be junk at all. It takes certain frequencies to activate. This is why Med beds are so potent. No need to wait for Med beds though, when you have access to this for free.

Might as well get a head start so that you take less time to reach your optimal self. The more that do this, the greater the global effect.

P.S. Only got a 24h fast in. Forgot my Birthday dinner on the 15th. Need to have something in my system 24 hours beforehand to cushion the Homemade Mac and Cheese.

PBWYA
edit on 13-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Hmmm
Trust can be difficult, but when put into full effect with a vision in mind, the impossible becomes possible.

Why do we really want 80%, for Man's version of justice, or because we trust in God to take us to the next level? Why was the show put on in the first place? What events are required to move people towards seeking God within? Only at the precipice of destruction... We see the storm, how do we react to it?

Now I wait upon Brewtiger to fan those flames of Love again. Oh, and don't forget to make a list(whether mental or written) each morning, before anything else, of the things you are grateful for.
edit on 13-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Cheers... Will give it a try.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Problem with voting is the counting. When attending the process write someone in, or vote 3rd party. Nearly half centurion never seen anyone on the ballot who represented anything but the government.
The $ is the true vote and look how valuable that has become.
To put it humorously

resigned yt

resignedtwit

edit on 2023/13/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lurker here checking in. a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

SAVING A LITTLE BIRD (true story) - repost

Today, I spotted a small bird in the lobby of my office building.
The building is all glass, and it had managed to trap itself inside.
The bird looked hot, tired & frustrated - like it had hit the glass a few times

My plan was simple - get close & gently "shoo" it to the door a few feet away
But my action made the bird panic & quickly hop in the opposite direction.
Despite my best intentions, the little one jumped into the glass again.

Realizing I was doing more harm than good, I took a few steps back.
At a non-threatening distance, I slowly walked around to the other side.
Saying nothing and being still, I took a half-step forward.

The bird reacted with a single hop (away from me) and towards the doorway
Half step...hop. Half step...hop. Until the bird was inches from the door
Only at this place could a breeze be felt. It knew & instinctively flew away

The plan has allowed many to see the system of control.
Yet we fill with dread looking around & see friends & families still asleep,
We want to help... but our attempts get twisted & have the opposite effect.

Despite being told FEAR NOT... this is a movie... GOD WINS.
The narrative still grab us - filling us with "what ifs" and doubt.
We only need to seek BALANCE, PATIENCE and CALM within ourselves.

HAVE FAITH... God is in control & that is all we need.
UNDERSTAND... all these little hops (good & bad) were necessary to set the stage
Putting ALL in the right place & right time to feel the gentle breeze & wake up.

It is only then that our God-given instincts will kick in.
Offering courage to rise & shine TRUTH, LOVE, COMPASSION & HONOR together
FEAR NOT... our time to fly is coming.

Peace = Prize and Forgiveness Means Everything.
Learning to be Still & Know God's VVission & Timing are Perfect
The Best is Yet to Come.

edit on 13-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it has been posted here yet, but have you guys seen the recently released classified court documents in Trump's documents case? There is one particular section that discusses Trump still having an active DOE Q Clearance (Top Secret) and that they should go about having it revoked, due to him mishandling classified DOE documents? Now, this may not seem like anything on its face....however, Presidents are not granted normal security clearances, and Trump never officially worked in government before becoming POTUS. So, that begs the question why Trump would possess a DOE Q Clearance to begin with. The only reason would be that Trump was working on classified things with the DOE BEFORE he became POTUS.

twitter.com...

Very curious, no? Apologies if you guys have already gone down this rabbit hole.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I find it strange that an organization as large and powerful as the U.S. government seems so panicky about Trump. Nothing about how he is regarded or treated makes sense to me.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah the whole thing is absurd on its face. WHY do they hate this man so much? They act like he would tear the country apart and start all these wars, yet we were awesome before COVID, and were ENDING conflicts everywhere. Everything they say DJT will do is actively being done right now. 2 wars breaking out under Biden. The country has never been more divided than now.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash1

Much more simple than that. Taking a break from stress allows the body to repair. When you sit silently you allow your vibration to change. Think cymatics.

As your vibration changes due to less stress and more Peace, the shape of everything effected changes. The junk DNA has been proven not to be junk at all. It takes certain frequencies to activate. This is why Med beds are so potent. No need to wait for Med beds though, when you have access to this for free.

Might as well get a head start so that you take less time to reach your optimal self. The more that do this, the greater the global effect.

P.S. Only got a 24h fast in. Forgot my Birthday dinner on the 15th. Need to have something in my system 24 hours beforehand to cushion the Homemade Mac and Cheese.

PBWYA

What's the 3-day fast for? Does it help clear your mind/body? Do you drink juice or other liquids,? Or, only water?

Happy (almost) Birthday!!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah the whole thing is absurd on its face. WHY do they hate this man so much? They act like he would tear the country apart and start all these wars, yet we were awesome before COVID, and were ENDING conflicts everywhere. Everything they say DJT will do is actively being done right now. 2 wars breaking out under Biden. The country has never been more divided than now.

Because they want us divided and they want to transition us from a monetary system to a more tightly controlled social credit system. In order for that to happen they need total chaos and collapse of world gov'ts . Once they collapse it all then they will come in to save us. They even told you already " You will own nothing and be happy" and if you are not happy big pharma will help you so don't worry.

I can tell you this , you would have to be crazy to continue to believe this Q white hat whatever you want to call it movement coming to save the day , if another stolen election occurs or if a deestate RINO or democrat is selected . Tick Tock next phase isn't going to be likely a fun one.

Its also interesting to watch how the Jewish community who are typically big democrat supporters got caught by surprise on how the democrat party and biden administration they supported and voted for are Palestinian supporters. However, was it really by surprise? or is it by design to cause more division? Same can go for trump . Was trump really an outsider or was he brought in to rally up the Republicans for more chaos? Easier to cause chaos when both sides are rabid and hate each other.

The only thing that makes any sense in all this the FACT that they want us divided and fighting each other.

edit on 371130America/ChicagoMon, 13 Nov 2023 10:37:26 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We really , really need to circle back to the lab at CSU in Fort Collins.

Zoetis receives $14.4 million grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation- May 2017

Zoetis established a collaborative research lab at CSU announced in 2019 with plans to hire 20 research scientists.

CSU announces collaboration with Zoetis

Zoetis used to fall under the umbrella of our friend Pfizer.
Zoetis wiki

Quick recap- Albert Bourla headed the Animal Health Division for Pfizer prior to spinning this off.

Gates Foundation grant to Zoetis March 1, 2023- $15.3 million

First grant 2017 then 3 years later the plandemic launch then 3 years later another grant.

Looking at Zoetis acquisitions this eerily looks like Pfizer's method of operation. Just to highlight Basepaws is a privately held genetics company. You can see where this is heading.

Now under one university campus we have the Bat lab as well with plans to do research on Covid, Ebola and Nipah.

There is no coincidence that suddenly vets are pushing meds and jabs for our pets. This is big business. Anyway I have an uneasy feeling about the continued push for mRNA into our livestock and pets. And of course we have Bourla and gates around this.
Lets see people, livestock and pets- 3 for completion.

A few words from Blackrock about CEO Kristin Peck
She became CEO in 2020.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join