It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"One and done"

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

Synchronicity on Heart and stress, brewtiger...

I've just spent 25hrs in a UK hospital emergency room after throwing up black stuff; kids demanded I went as they thought I was bleeding internally - turned out to be food poisoning, probably abetted by the stress of uncle's funeral previous week.

Home now and fine but a few interesting aspects for me:

a) My blood pressure went up to 220/139 as my body flushed out the toxins... but I was unstressed and felt no palpitations???

b) My three kids pulled together very well thru the episode and I got some quality time with them; hope for them yet,

c) The state of UK hospitals is dire; the mistakes, inefficiencies, and reduction in care and communication was very transparent. Less nurses and doctors - more Medical Assistants. Lack of fulfilling basic responsibilities such as gathering samples, administering meds, providing commodes for patients with diarrhoea so they dont have to walk ten metres to reach the loo etc. It was as though they wanted to just leave me be until something went wrong.

Never got a clear conclusion on the cause - just that it must've been food poisoning and build up of stress being relieved.

Anywho, that explains my lack of interaction since Sunday, when I was first sick.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So glad you're OK, RelSciHistItSufi! You're very brave and your children obviously love and respect you a whole lot...even more now I bet.

But its distressing to hear how troubled the medical care process is in the United Kingdom. But it's probably not the entire country. Right?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting SCAVINO COMMS at 12:34pm UTC on 9th:

1) Video is 44 seconds long... #44

Tomorrow being today, Friday 10th... Will we get Storm tweet?

2) Video shows sun rising at DAWN... this points to Nessun Dorma played at Trump Rallies:

AT DAWN i WILL WIN, I WILL WIN, I WILL WIN (Vincero, vincero, vinceeeroooooo)

3) Song playing in video:

HERE COMES THE SUN = 178 = ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

This is the GO SIGNAL from #452

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Nov 9th.

4) Tweet timestamp of 12:34 is the stringer from #771

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Care, it's the same hospital I had my triple A surgery ten years ago. Back then I couldn't have praised them highly enough.

It's a county city hospital so gets plenty cash - but they seem to spend it on stupid stuff like well tarmaced and marked out car parks, instead of patient care now.

It felt to me almost as though they know the hospital's remaining useful life is short and they're just going through the motions?

ICYMI - Maybe they've also seen this Real Raw News article:

As reported in September, JAG hanged five of 100 physicians convicted of egregious COVID-19 crimes against the citizenry and promised to hang the rest when possible.

Those capital punishments, our source said, began on October 5 and ended on October 27, with JAG holding as many as 12 hangings a day.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Don't understand why yet but this feels important... Ansar Allah is the Yemen Houthis... and a member of their political bureau is posting a ticking clock with 1111?

Reported by SGAnon on telegram.

I'd note that:

11:20 = 23:20 = PAIN MIRROR

1111 = Nov 11th = Saturday
edit on 10-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Something is going down soon, and I feel that the order to run are coming out. A lot of US political figures are refusing to run for re-election, and I bet this isn't just a US issue.

Derek Kilmer, a Washington Democrat who has dedicated much of his time in office to modernizing Congress, announced Thursday he will not seek reelection in 2024.

Why does this political figure set off alarms? Look at his personal history.

Kilmer has represented Washington’s 6th District since 2013. The district backed President Joe Biden by 17 percentage points in 2020 and if Kilmer had run, his race next year was rated Solid Democratic by Inside Elections with Nathan L. Gonzales.
Kilmer sits on the House Appropriations and Administration committees and is ranking member on the latter’s Modernization subcommittee.

Kilmer was born and raised in Port Angeles, Wash. He attended Princeton University as an undergraduate and then got a doctorate from the University of Oxford in England.

Before coming to Congress, Kilmer was a consultant with McKinsey & Co., then worked for the Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County. He spent eight years in the Washington state legislature before winning election to Congress in 2012.

Lots of Deep State red flag going on with this one.

With Kilmer not wanting to rerun, I'm betting that the Deep State people are telling their lackeys to vacate and re-assess their situation. Could the end be coming faster than some of us have been led to believe?
edit on 10/11/2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

MAJOR PYSOP ALERT: Turns Out Kenneth Darlington is A WEF/Deep State Operative and The People He Shot Were Not Actually Climate Protesters .......
. Look at this not this

Kenneth Darlington is not only a dual citizen between Panama and America… he’s also a corporate/commercial lawyer, who is defending the legislation put forth by the WEF.
mutherweffer

BREAKING: RFK Jr Just EXPOSED Anthony Fauci’s Evil NIH Plan in our X Spaces! Absolutely MASSIVE developing story!
PRISON NOW

a reply to: Guyfriday
This popped into my head for some reason NES

Twelve-year-old Bastian Balthazar Bux had lost the wonderful imagination he had as a child somewhere between growing older, watching TV, going to school and playing with his Gameboy

edit on 2023/10/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: brewtiger123

Synchronicity on Heart and stress, brewtiger...

I've just spent 25hrs in a UK hospital emergency room after throwing up black stuff; kids demanded I went as they thought I was bleeding internally - turned out to be food poisoning, probably abetted by the stress of uncle's funeral previous week.

Home now and fine but a few interesting aspects for me:

a) My blood pressure went up to 220/139 as my body flushed out the toxins... but I was unstressed and felt no palpitations???

b) My three kids pulled together very well thru the episode and I got some quality time with them; hope for them yet,

c) The state of UK hospitals is dire; the mistakes, inefficiencies, and reduction in care and communication was very transparent. Less nurses and doctors - more Medical Assistants. Lack of fulfilling basic responsibilities such as gathering samples, administering meds, providing commodes for patients with diarrhoea so they dont have to walk ten metres to reach the loo etc. It was as though they wanted to just leave me be until something went wrong.

Never got a clear conclusion on the cause - just that it must've been food poisoning and build up of stress being relieved.

Anywho, that explains my lack of interaction since Sunday, when I was first sick.

Damn, I'm glad you're ok, you've been through it lately. As has Troy. Thinking of you both.

My last experience with NHS was when I had an electric shock from a lawnmower, this was around 9 years ago. I ended up seeing a Neurologist in Warrington, he said my problems were Migraines the idiot. I told him electric shock, he didn't listen, he wasn't interested to be honest.

He said I was 33 more times likely to have a stroke than the average person, then he apologised as if I was in my final days or something. 9 years later....about that.

That's why I take no meds not even paracetamol, I refuse to take part in their health scam.

The Missus still calls me Lawnmower Man, she thinks she's funny.

As we all know whenever taxpayer funded services are involved, there's always private entities with their fingers in the pot.

Stay healthy man.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Glad you're feeling better, Rel.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Rel - your symptoms point to

Melancholia

Melancholy was regarded as one of the four temperaments matching the four humours.[3] Until the 18th century, doctors and other scholars classified melancholic conditions as such by their perceived common cause – an excess of a notional fluid known as "black bile", which was commonly linked to the spleen. Hippocrates and other ancient physicians described melancholia as a distinct disease with mental and physical symptoms, including persistent fears and despondencies, poor appetite, abulia, sleeplessness, irritability, and agitation.[4][5]

Thoughts are with you - glad your feeling better

Brother

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Following up on this Houthis tweet of 1111 with a ticking clock:

A new Renegade video tweet full of COMMS:

a) Video length of 2:38 = 2 x 11 = 1111 = Houthis tweet,

b) AMERICAN SYMPHONY gematria has lots of results such as:

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON,
DECODE BLACK LIVES MATTER,
blacouyessblackout,
BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB THEM ALL,
DO WHAT THOU WILT.

c) Lots of phrases in the video ring like comms too:
11 NOMINATIONS,
BUTTERFLY FLY ME HOME,
I HAVE FAITH THAT EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE....

d) From renegade's tweet; November 29th = 1111

Lastly, Jon Batiste = John the Baptist; who was beheaded by Herod Antipas, vassal state governor for the Romans, in A.D. 30. Is this another meaning for Done in 30?

edit on 10-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well this Weekend will be interesting

JUST IN: Four Los Angeles sheriff's officials found dead in apparent suicides.. WHAT IS GOING ON

Over a period of just 24 hours, authorities made the discovery of four individuals who were associated with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD). These incidents have been described by officials as suicides.

a reply to: Crazierfox

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

I'm seeing sprinkled through twitterverse the issuance or threats of subpoenas. Could these subpoenas be related to suicide weekend?
1. One issued for Hunter Biden, James Biden and family friend Rob Walker.
Biden Family Subpoena

2. Another one headed to the FDA November 30, 2023.
Letter demanding documents or else

3. Subpoena for the frequent flyers on the Lolita Express.

Since we have 3 movies- popcorn time!

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

You may be unaware of this but "Did you know that billionaire Clive Palmer procured an entire supply of Hydroxychloroquine for the whole population of Australia?

The government authorities destroyed it."

Chief Nerd- McCullough Reports

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Situation Well In Hand

November 10, 1775

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Time to have a closer look at Peter Hotez

Richard H Ebright Tweet

Gain of function household name Peter Daszak has some competition. Peter Hotez has NIH patent # Al1098775. This is just the tip of the iceberg -
NIH funding
Sars Vaccine for biodefence starting in 2012 to 2020.

No wonder he is in terror of the "anti science" crowd.

Just say no

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Any idea what the massive story about Fauci is?

Robert Califf- FDA

Words matter- "I enjoyed the conversation with Esther Krofah discussing the America's declining life expectancy..."

Milken Institute you say?

Robert Califf Conversation that he enjoyed so much

He cannot be this blind as to why Americans are last and heading down in life expectancy. The FDA approves the drugs and then takes no responsibility to investigate if a drug is effective in the general population. In fact this is a gapping hole.
He can talk about it but then never does anything about this.

He needs to ask and answer some of his own questions as to why he had to call Israel to get real time data during the plandemic.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Agree

Benjamin Franklin founded the inaugural Post Office, which served a dual purpose as a banking institution. Stamps and money orders acquired at the Post Office held an equivalent value to currency, being recognized as such. Additionally, Franklin introduced the Fugio cent, marking the inception of the first circulated coin.Dr. Q

IT expert Garland Favorito, whose experience is in electronic voting machines, is currently discussing during the disbarment trial of Trump's attorney John Eastman his report for the Georgia legislature on the 2020 election. He said he found that counties had destroyed 1.7 million ballot images in violation of law and the surveillance video of drop boxes for 181,000 ballots was deleted violating law.......

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Interesting post by Ivanka She posts herself in New York, with an Owl on a laptop. An Owl on a laptop? Oh yeah, they’re definitely sending comms, (or warnings?) In her stories, the music she has to this photo is “Empire State of Mind” with Jay Z. Also, because it’s in the photo, the black bottle is perfume made in France and it's called Bibliotheque… *in French, it means a library. Whatever is going on here, its hard to refute that mes.......

BREAKING: Defense Attorneys for Fulton County have withdrawned from the 2020 election mail-in ballot inspection case that is back in court. The petitioners allege that thousands of ballots counted by Fulton County were counterfeit
twitter.com...

Here is a rare clip of Howard Stern in == Face using the term ‘smelly ===’ in 1993. I mean

This is what a Left leaning Liberal who supported both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden had to say about the 2020 Election: “Google alone shifted more than 6 Million Votes to Joe Biden… We learned how to look at and Election that took place, look at the numbers and we can factor…......

THE COUP DE'TAT OF AMERICA - Italian & US Intelligence Testimony that the 2020 U.S. Election was stolen from President Donald Trump “Something has happened, we’re watching a coup d’état in the United States of America.” • China is buying up politicians around the world, buying up property and in some instances, entire countries. • In Italy, Leonardo, a defense contracting firm had strange people come and go from Frankfurt into the Italian US Embassy. According to Italian Intelligence, they were at Leonardo to change the results of the 2020 election Presidential Election. This was a calculated attempt to take down presidencies and control entire countries.

edit on 2023/10/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That was an interesting tangent to consider brother!

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join