It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Spent 14 years in Castle Rock, CO. It's located roughly halfway between/centrally to Denver and Colorado Springs(Cheyenne Mountain).

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Caption this....

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I unlocked the vault.

edit on 11-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hear, hear, MT!

The Lu[r]kers have added valuable energy to this thread merely by partaking through observation.

It would be a shame not to document your participation by saying "Hi, I'm here!"... before the chance is gone.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

"I'll have 4, to go, please"?

edit on 11-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet looks like GO commands:

I LOVE NEW HAMPSHIRE = 2020, 1212, 202 (hebrew, eng, simple)

=

EXECUTE OPERATION JUSTICE, (top result)
EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE,
EXECUTE MILITARY OPERATION KNIGHTRISE,
EXIT WAVE,
REMEMBER YOUR OATH,
THE DOOR OF ALL DOORS,
A FIVE DIMENSIONAL SPACE,
HOLD YOUR HORSES,
UNRESTRAINED LOVE

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

That's a long shift; if you're saying what I think you're saying, irikash!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
How many Coincidences learned yesterday that Colorado has a lot of hot weather and is sparsely populated (outside of the big cities)
The lengths they will go to hide there sickness

a reply to: Thoughtful3

H E A R D ABOUT EPSTEIN ISLAND BUT HAVE YOU HEARD OF PETER NYGARD’S ISLAND?
Peter N
Singing bird?

edit on 2023/12/11 by Crazierfox because: ugh I was hungry

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ORRED
Found this of interest

Just watch this, and it was a great decode. But I think he made one mistake, and that's where he was doing the sign language decode. The reason why I say this is because my wife is deaf. When Trump did the 9, and then the 5, he slid his hand over, which adds another 5. Which goes to Q post 955 remember how much we've been seeing about the Marines birthday. Also they canceled the ball. Therefore called the ball. Because they have been activated. Which literally leads into everything in this video. Still a great decode though. But when I seen that I was like he said 955. So I asked my wife to look at it and she was the same 955 so go back and look at that part as a matter of fact I clipped it which I will add to this.

10 things we didn't miss but something did
edit on 2023/12/11 by Crazierfox because:

#10 - Lawyers call for criminal charges against Dr. Anthony Fauci. #9 - Black Lives Matter leader stands behind January 6 prisoners and endorsers Trump. #8 - A new preprint study finds billions of residual DNA fragments in COVID-19 mRNA vaccine vials. #7 - Vivek Ramaswamy calls Joe Biden a ‘puppet’ live on national TV. #6 - Demand for ‘unvaxxed’ sperm soars as birth rates continue to decline. #5 - Popular natural health product becomes the latest victim of Trudeau’s Canada. #4 - Seven carcinogenic and genotoxic food additives banned in Europe are commonly used in the U.S. #3 - Schools start conducting “sudden cardiac arrest screenings” as heart attacks surge among children. #2 - A Nobel Prize-winning drug with anti-cancer effects is now quietly under attack. #1 - EU Parliament and Member States reach an agreement to introduce CCP-like control measures to Europe. DO NOT COMPLY. Repost and follow for more headlines next week. Articles are included in the thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The lengths some people will go to to extend their lives is breath taking. Then we have the Transhumanism gang wanting a similar outcome just enhanced with AI.

WSJ article What's Wrong With Peer Review Page C3 November 11-12, 2023.

Now we know how they were able to seed the medical journals like Nature with fake Covid research papers.

2002- 120 papers were retracted.
2022-5400 papers were retracted.

The loophole-
"typically reviewers are working scientists tapped by journal editors to critique submissions and recommend whether they should appear in print"...sounds good but...

they don't pay them.

Another big issue is that these editors are deciding which scientist is going to do the review so what better way to ensure the success of the plandemic.

But it gets better.
These reviewers don't audit the underlying data. Seriously this makes no sense.

It gets even better-
The identity of the reviewers is concealed.

One more-
These journal editors get to pick and choose which research papers get referred to the scientist of their choosing.

Just one more-
These unpaid scientist are highly motivated to please the editors because their dream is to get their research paper published which then lands them tenure at the universities where Chinese $ and the NIH $ flows liberally from the faucet.

TRUST THE SCIENCE brought to you by Pfizer.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Speaking of

Most world leaders are #كلون . Clones and similar individuals that have been genetically engineered since 1938. They enter the memory of the original person into the clones. Now that person can walk and talk, but sometimes he has to be readjusted because he has no soul.science

That is odd timing. Not sure about the poster lot's of odd things coming in my feed lately.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Rel most of the ku posts about donations are politically orientated, however I believe we should have another look at Albert Bourla's donations because he makes odd $amounts.

Open Secrets- Albert Bourla Political Donations

I'm specifically looking at $416. On page 1 there are 23 contributions of $416. 23andMe- mRNA jabs.

What are the chances that states used this # to impose restrictions around the plandemic?

New York Bill A416

This is a Public Health bill especially designed to deal with Covid-19.
"To allow the governor or the appropriate health official to order the removal or detention of an person afflicted with a communicable disease in the event that there is a state of emergency declared by the governor in relation to such disease."

Scrolling to the bottom we can see this has been winding its way through since 2015-16. The critical 2016.

Then I went over to California -
California Penal Code 416

This makes it unlawful for two or more people to assemble and disturb the peace, which would effectively make it illegal if people want to say something against the narrative.

Looking at the dates of the contributions links us to #1010, 1011 and 1012.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hold on to your tin foil chapeau-

Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
God Speed, Patriots.

Okay it's a Big Break. P=Pfizer.

Pfizer [Bourla] Political Donations

Circling back to the $416. Above the "break" - Federal law prohibits the use of contributor information for the purpose of soliciting contributions or for any commercial purpose.

There are [19] $416- the year of Covid-19 launch. There are 4 below that line with 4 being the $ on the keyboard. Also there were 2 Pfizer jabs and 2 Moderna jabs to kick off the event.

CDC Codes

We have a total of [23] $416. CDC code 23 is for a plague vaccine. Just following along with the logic here. One unique contribution was $2800. 28-23=5.
Examining the CDC code chart all the Covid related codes start with the #5.

----
Now for the $208 donations. 208 on code chart is the original Moderna and Pfizer mRNA jabs.

They just can't help themselves- The RSV vaccine 666.

There are [3] $208 above the break and 20 below. 23andMe.

Can you stand more?

March was when the WHO officially declared the plandemic and the year was 2020.

The $10,000 and the next $2800 gives us #1010.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We have 3 donations that are unique on page 1. $10,000.
Number 10 in Tarot

This represents the card of judgement- basically the end, at least in the mind of Albert Bourla.

$2800 and $2200. Just sorting through the logic here 28-22=6.

CDC Codes for Paxlovid

So here we have Paxlovid codes starting with the #6.

Pfizer=6
Albert=6
Bourla=6.

28+22=50>5.0
Tarot card meaning damages, conflicts, unknowns-loss.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Jim Jordan Tweet

11:11

Contributions to Political Candidates

"The limits on contribution made by persons to candidates increased to $3300 per election per candidate for 2023-2024."

Another possible explanation instead of 23andMe for Albert Bourla's donation could be the end of the mRNA jab campaign - mission accomplished?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Peter Hotez Tweet

They have developed a jab for a disease that is not of concern... yet. All future jabs are going to be due to "Climate Change" and all diseases brought to us courtesy of Bill Gates favorite jabbers, mosquitoes.

CC=33.
This rush to approval to deploy on the global population comes from a clinical trial with a whopping 266 people and then they are expecting the Big Pharma company to see how things are working out. I'm surprised that they didn't opt for 3 mice.

I'm seeing some very interesting terms being thrown around in interviews with "Trust Us" Cohen. How about Vaccine Hostility?
---
A public service announcement-
In the WSJ the Chairman of Perdue [chickens] Jim Perdue paid for a full page letter about his companies pledge to not use antibiotics in their chickens. He does not name the competitor that has decided to start this practice again giving antibiotics daily.
Perdue- "No shortcuts. No hormones or steroids. No antibiotics ever. You have a choice."

I tracked Tyson down.
Tyson will be using antibiotics on their chickens

"WHO's most recent publications on the import to human health medicine standard, the group said there remains clear evidence of adverse human health consequences due to resistant organisms resulting in non-human usage of anti microbeals."

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I am having some real challenges with AI trying to, cough, "assist" me in my research. Are you seeing the same?

Brownstone Institute Why Delay the Pandemic Start Date

Quite thought provoking. I'm honing in on this -
"It seems to me that the narrative creators had to have a big spike in deaths. As it turns out, they didn't get the deaths [in large or eye openings numbers] until the outbreak in Northern Italy and then the outbreak on the cruise ship full of octogenarians. For their purposes, the spike in deaths they needed arrived in February."

He may not believe that the death increases were deliberate but there was that need; hence placing Covid positive cases into nursing homes.
We really need to consider the role that Remdesivir played as well. This drug was used during the Ebola outbreak and it was documented that it caused harm. The CDC repurposed that drug to treat Covid leaving the WHO in the awkward situation of not approving it until some pressure was exerted to change.

Then we had the tragic case of Grace whose family is suing the hospital because by all accounts it appeared as if death was the intended goal since she was not perfect.

Then the mRNA jabs were deployed. How many more people died because of the side effects, which once again helped to spike the death rates.
How many people died because they could not get so called "elective" treatments. Even if they could the authorities had gathered all of the medical supplies from private health practioners.

Then people were denied therapeutics like Ivermectin and hydroxychloquine.

I may be on the fringe but all of these actions resulted in the same - increased death rates. Fanning the flames of fear.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

The lengths some people will go to to extend their lives is breath taking.

Taking breaths extends lives. The answers are simple, but not always easy. Be still and you will find Peace.

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join