It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Who would have thought ....

NBC News Admits Obama Is ‘Shadow President’ Serving His ‘Third Term’

NBC News has admitted that Barack Obama has been secretly operating as America’s ‘shadow President’ for the last three years, illegally serving a third term in the White House.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Jon Schweppe, policy director of American Principles Project, told Fox News Digital that the concerns about AI that led to the executive order are “warranted” and complimented some of the details of Biden’s executive order, but also argued that some of the order focuses “on the wrong priorities.”

Expert Warns Biden’s AI Order Has ‘Wrong Priorities’ Despite Some Positive Reviews

Wrong priorities?
What could go wrong?

Anyone able to put O B composite together next to Simon p?
could have came to be a few years ago
no crisis then.
Sotwaowf 202?

Also on Facebook it went to praising someone or thing M ist weirdly during video

edit on 2023/6/11 by Crazierfox because: out of the bag

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Heads up folks, XRP started "popping" today. About time, and perhaps a sign that financials are about to be thrown in the air again.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After the Hunter Biden Op-Ed yesterday we wakey-wakey to this.

The Democratic strategist credited with leading former President Barack Obama’s 2008 victory has suggested that President Biden drop out of the 2024 presidential race after a damning poll showed him trailing behind former President Donald Trump.

David Axelrod pointed to Sunday polling from the New York Times and Siena College that shows the president lagging behind Trump in the five key battleground states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania — states which Biden won when he faced Trump in 2020.

Axelrod wrote on X that the data “will send tremors of doubt thru the [Democratic] Party” and will create “legitimate concern” about having the president seek re-election.

So, here's the bait, if Biden drops out of the race, then he should be fair game for the DoJ to arrest since it wouldn't be "Election Interference". Now that it's being exposed that Obama is still involved with pulling the strings at the White House, Biden might be seeking an exit plan to flee the country.

I know, I know, that's just my opinion, but the facts that last week Hunter and Joe have been linked in Congressionally obtained documents to shake downs on world leaders, and money getting laundered through the use of LLCs and Biden Family members. It's only a matter of time now before Joe is going to need to be removed form office.

As a side note did anyone find out if Hunter, Frank, and James had any part of L.S.J. LLC or Arch Cummin?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Ahhhh yes. The good ol' Sonora Aero Club. I wonder what all that was about?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe2

Howdy PJ.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel speaking of Kenya-

A voice from Kenya- Why is Ukraine building grain silos in Kenya?

One would expect that Zelensky might be interested in sorting out the war in Ukraine and rebuilding infrastructure there.
Their suspicion about Bill Gates brings in a new angle- Could Bill Gates GMO grain crops be diverted to Kenya? This might also explain his interest in acquiring all this farmland.

They have some very serious concerns because WEF has not been really focused on the African people's health.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

President Trumps- a few words about Hilary Clinton.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

List of U.S. cities being targeted

November 5th delta
Important to archieve.
Above & next drops have high possibility of shutting down.
/pol/.
It is being safe guarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occured re:/pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC0, sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (Tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
God Father 111.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.

Daily Caller- Here's How the Liberal Money Machine Is Fueling Pro- Hamas Activism.

WIKI- Elections Tuesday November 7, 2023

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Just a reminder today is a really big day. Brook Jackson is going to meet up with the DOJ bringing along another whistleblower. This makes me wonder just how they will distract people who are following this case.

Brook Jackson Tweet 1

Just wow. I suspect that she is trying to tweet as much evidence as possible just in case she is gagged. The reason I am concerned is that once again she is Tweeting about safety.

Tweet 2

She has evidence about Moderna as well. "My informant is alive, and well and ready when I am."

This may or may not connect Mr. Pool tweeted 11:11 again. there may be different ways 11:11 connect but the Moderna clinical trial involving children up to the age of 11 and this is posted in November=11 hence 11:11. I wonder what time is her meeting?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

BT 123 I have been reading your message about good and evil coming together and making peace. Looking through the lens of the plandemic and the Drs. roles in this as enforcers and profiteers I have wanted to see justice done, not just blanket forgiveness.

So I have been reflecting on this issue. Obviously not all Drs. participated but there were some that were more than zealous.

Some of the Drs. who have been involved in trying to wake people up and warn them have been advocating that there should be forgiveness because many were manipulated by the psyop. All were used to push the eugenics goal which most would never have followed voluntarily. Since they worship at the alter of science they can't believe that science would be used to cause harm.

I'm still not quite there although this has given me pause.

FDA Medwatch brought to us by Brook Jackson

A deliberate act to put too much vaccine dose in each dose vial. Medical practioners are human and would expect the correct dose in each vial. Many would be horrified that they have made this mistake of overdosing.

I've watched friends, family members and neighbors suddenly develop turbo cancer and die far too soon. I imagine these Drs. have had similar experiences. Then to learn that they are responsible...

As for those that have planned this plandemic I just can't see how forgiving all is going to make things right because they will just try something else. There needs to be justice and God will deal with each of them in his own way and time.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

We have more about the fire in Lahaina.
The Daily Beagle- The Under Dog

They have a how to start a fire book and had tested earlier in Hawaii? Still the question remains who made the order, who activated the DEW?
"A guide on how and when to start a fire to increase the odds of a 'wildfire' occuring."

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hello Good Sir.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

More quality time wandering the 'hallowed' halls of the CDC what do we have here?

CDC Surveillance and Data Storage

At the time 2014-2018 this might have appeared like a good idea- all in the name of efficiency. Completion in 2018 arouses suspicions of plandemic planning.
But then I'm somewhat paranoid at the moment.

In the book "Kill Shot" by Jason Dearen - The Untold story of the worst contaminated drug crisis in U.S history- this occured in 2012 and what was detailed was the hopelessly fragmented communication system between the CDC and the States hospitals and labs. That would be justification for revamping the system.

Fly in the ointment alert:
The communication of data should have been accurate and rapid so what happened? Detailed in other books state labs [California] were starved for funds and were still reliant on fax machines to transmit data. State computer systems were not aligned with the CDC and some were resorting to emails.

Testing, testing -Did the CDC after doing this revamp bother to test if it was working?

The CDC obviously needs some help so from the Fat Emperor-
Excess Mortality in top 20 most vaccinated countries triples

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Forgiving one another is the entire message behind Yahshua teaching.
For us to be forgiven by our Father, a prerequisite for entering eternity with Him, we have to forgive those that trespass against us.
Period.
The parable of the
unforging servant
teaches us that our personal sins are as great to Abba Father as are those who trespass against us.

This message is for believers. And their interactions with one another.
It is not our job to differentiate who is who.
The wheat shall be separated from the weeds at the time of harvest.

If Fauci and his cohorts repent they will be forgiven by Abba but justice for their acts hopefully will be served.
I will forgive him.
But I will be present if possible for his public execution also.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

We need to circle back to Jean Marrazzo, Fauci's pending replacement. Her last tweet before being chocked off was about the fungal infection aspergillosis.

From the book "Kill Shot" -
We may have smoking gun evidence that this has been placed into Covid & the Covid jabs. I can't be certain but we should consider this.

Page 137. Most fungal pathogens cannot gain entry to the human body because of our temperature but there is an exception- enter the BAT.
"About 300 fungal pathogens, like the one that wiped out the world's population of bats, can grow ABOVE that temperature and cause disease in animals and humans." After all they were tinkering with bats, what better thing to introduce and they most likely had samples of this fungus that wiped out most of the bats.

In the book the compounds in the injections were infected with a fungus so it isn't like this isn't possible. The plan wouldn't have worked if they had concocted some oral therapeutic because stomach acids would have destroyed the fungus hence the need for the jabs. These jabs were akin to a trojan horse providing a clear pathway to enter the body.

Why am I concerned?
Nature- Covid-19 Associated Invasive Fungal Infection

Aspergillosis pops up. They are currently conducting large clinical trials involving influenza associated aspergillosis.
Looking at this Nature article do they differentiate between the jabbed and unjabbed suffering from serious Covid? Why have Covid-19 associated cases have a fungal connection so significant that these trials have to be conducted to figure out how to treat it.

We have this two stage bioweapon, one part the Covid infection the other part the jab. It is possible that this fungal infection can be delivered both ways.

"When fungal infections get into the eco-system of verterbrates host, they simply don't care.
They have no need for the host to go forward. They will take down every last member of the species. for invading fungi, the host's death is part of the equations."

NIH Fungal Infection

They are censoring their own article.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Upon death, you have to go through your Self. Doing so in a realm absent of Time, is an eternity of hell for those who can't reconcile what they have done. If they can reconcile, they wind up in an eternity of unconditional Love.
edit on 6-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It makes me wonder about the white nose fungus that was killing off bat's in the states. Was it part of a bio-weapons project? Or worse was all the research into bat's what caused the outbreak in the first place, considering how lazy protocols seemed to be in that type of research.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Heads up folks, XRP started "popping" today. About time, and perhaps a sign that financials are about to be thrown in the air again.

A lot of cryptos recently saw gains.
XRP is centrally controlled by a private company, so I could care less for it.

What does it mean, financials are about to be thrown in the air?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just ran across this...

An investigation has raised concerns about the 'cozy relationship' between the Food and Drug Association (FDA) and Moderna during the Covid pandemic.

The report published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) found two top FDA officials in charge of approving Covid vaccines left to join the pharma giant and received six-figure salaries just months after the shots got the green light.

It's not like we didn't strongly suspect such things from day one....

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join