It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting that the online NY Post makes it hard to find articles about Adam's but here is one the censors missed
link

The Biden administration came out Friday to deny whispers that it disinvited Mayor Eric Adams from a migrant crisis summit after getting tipped off about a Thursday morning FBI raid on one of his campaign fundraisers.

Adams, who once called himself the “Biden of Brooklyn” before clashing with the 80-year-old president over the border breakdown, posted a video of himself aboard a plane to DC on Thursday morning before he abruptly returned to New York.

The FBI timed its raid on the Brooklyn home of 25-year-old Brianna Suggs to coincide with Adams’ trip to Washington, law enforcement sources told The Post.

The raid sought evidence of Adams aides colluding with the Turkish government and Brooklyn construction company KSK Construction Group to move foreign cash into his 2021 mayoral campaign coffers through straw donors.

Sourgrapes I think it is a possibility. I note that the FBI timed the raid for Adams not to be in the city and as soon as he found out, he hurried back. But we can't rule out the Biden administration going after a dissenter. Adams has been criticizing Biden as much as any Democrats dares. I find it very telling how Adams reacted and how it was done.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
Wonder if he will go with the "It was planted" route?
Or AI generated no way to tell the difference.
brb
Download only works on phone
remember

Save the sheckels.

NYC Mayor Adams Denies Campaign Fundraising Misconduct

edit on 2023/4/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
"The Walls Are Closing In"

Whoa.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
aa reply to: Thoughtful3
What do you call a man with no arms/legs in the mailbox...
Lot of data here. uk reports

This report covers the period up to and including 22 February for COVID-19 vaccines used from the beginning of Autumn 2022.

The Commission on Human Medicine (CHM) has advised that given the end of the Autumn 2022 booster campaign and the stable safety profile of the COVID-19 vaccines, the MHRA should transition to routine data publication and communication of safety concerns for COVID-19 vaccines. The report published 8 March 2023 is therefore the last regular publication of the Summary of Yellow Card reporting for COVID-19 vaccines.

As a follow to my prior

NYPD Sent to Home of Mayor Adams’ Fundraiser Hours Ahead of FBI Raid in Probe of Campaign Cash From Turkey

edit on 2023/4/11 by Crazierfox because:
uhoh

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Maybe he should quit the weird stuff and go and fix Windows up a bit.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Moment of Zen

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is how you know it's not about the Palestinians, but about diversion of facts.

Tens of thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters massed in Washington, DC, Saturday afternoon before descending upon the White House to chant, “Allahu akbar” and “F–k Joe Biden” as they accused the president of genocide and demanded a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip.

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” the crowd dotted with Palestinian flags and signs cried at the start of the event, which drew attendees from across the country.

The chant – which is growing increasingly popular in the wake of Hamas’ deadly incursion into southern Israel last month and Israel’s subsequent retaliatory attacks on Gaza – is widely considered antisemitic because it implies the elimination of the State of Israel and its people.

Shouldn't they be going after Israel and its embassy? No, it appears that disrupting the US is their strategy, which is weird since it all started with money coming from here. This, and other protests, isn't about the Palestinian/Israeli war. This is all about distractions to hide what the deep state is doing. I stated earlier that I worried about a false flag happening this weekend, well this looks like it's just the start of that false flag.

Property has been damaged, people have been hurt, it's only a matter of time before buildings are set afire and people are dead by these protesters. Here in Seattle a few known Antifa folks have been spotted within the Pro-Hamas protesting groups. We all here need to stay vigilant in this, don't let the world burn to hide the crimes of these deep staters.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I disagree, if Antifa is part of it, then Pro-Hamas protesters are just paid puppets of Soros.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well, they adopt Hamas doctrine.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Bat comms-
Next Plandemic Deemed The Big One

Eyes on the NIAID- They have added 'paramyxovirus" to the watch list. The flavor of the moment has now shifted to Nipah because after all it has to be contagious and lethal. Curious about the selection though, since it doesn't mutate where is the incentive for Big Pharma to keep promoting more jabs.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hmm sorry on an Australia kick for some reason. I blame dscrd
Smoking gun?

Off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of AUS.
Also

Paul McCartney to Be the Wizard of Oz: 6 Show Australia Tour Announced by 81 Years Young Beatle
?

Paul also has an exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery in London called “Paul McCartney Photographs 1963-64: Eyes of the Storm” Exhibition which closes October 1st. More than 250 photos from Paul’s personal archive. A fascinating look at an international cultural phenomenon, definitely a must if you’re in London!

:')

Why didn't they scare us with this sooner
edit on 2023/5/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I had a vivid dream years ago about an airborne AIDS/HIV outbreak that started with air travel.

I think the next plandemic will be something like this.

I think we can safely say big pharma would love to pump their "PREP" HIV prevention drug (emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide OR tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) to the general population.

Knowing how Big Pharma works, I would not be surprised if they faked a drug shortage so they could charge insanely high prices for the drug.

Think of the sales pitch:
"Want to be safe when you fly? Take PREP everyday so you will be safe from airborne HIV on your flight!"

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Steve Kirsch Tweet

One of the things that they didn't expect from this plandemic was the resulting exposure of health issues related to the childhood vaccine schedule. I went hunting through the CDC data and it is very interesting that the data stops in 2020. Of course there was the plandemic to deal with but surely these deaths would have still been recorded. So where are 2021 and 2022?
The CDC has not be very transparent about any of the data but just what if we have had the same sudden decrease in SIDS and SUID.

Data and Statistics for SIDS and SUID/ CDC

Now of course we have infants dying because of the mothers taking the Covid jab while pregnant. No doubt the CDC will co-mingle the two to obscure what is really causing the problems. Hopefully The Children's Health Defense will sort out the data.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I had a vivid dream years ago about an airborne AIDS/HIV outbreak that started with air travel.

I think the next plandemic will be something like this.

I think we can safely say big pharma would love to pump their "PREP" HIV prevention drug (emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide OR tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) to the general population.

Knowing how Big Pharma works, I would not be surprised if they faked a drug shortage so they could charge insanely high prices for the drug.

Think of the sales pitch:
"Want to be safe when you fly? Take PREP everyday so you will be safe from airborne HIV on your flight!"

I was ready to slightly disagree on a few points.
But this made me think through a few things.
I remember back when hiv/aids began. When I read Where HIV is in all of us.
We are born with it.
Now years later as my opinion changed because of knowledge about Fauci promoting the vaccines for the gay community and hiv being part of that vaccination program, and of course where we are now.
Both AIDS and VAIDS come from the vaccine.
And hiv being the proponent that is applied to the tip of the spike protein to get it to adhere to the cell wall.

I kind of threw hiv into the man-made mix.

But now it has me thinking before I just throw shade on your dream.

Where did they get or create HIV for the spike protein?

I have not done any due-diligence on the source of HIV.
Is it in all of us naturally? It makes sense if it was used to adhere to the cell wall.

I will come back to this after I do some due-diligence on HIV.
If it is naturally occurring within us and they weaponized it already in AIDS and mRNA inoculations it only makes sense they have found other ways to weaponize it.

Thank you for sharing your dream.
I am inspired from it after it made me check myself

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ukrainian officials released the kickback numbers they gave US politicians

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Ukrainian officials released the kickback numbers they gave US politicians

Wow
Wow
Wow
How many of those are FTX investors?
My guess is all of them.
Paid how?
Bitcoin?
Could they convert FTX to bitcoin without exposure?
We need the paper trail next.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Have you read Bill Gates book "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic"? It is well worth reading to understand where he plans to take vaccines and his vision of the new world utopia. Dystopian is more like it.

Youtube One Republic- Love Runs Out

We are going to work this out.

The Highwire- Johnson & Johnson Class Action Lawsuit over Baby Powder

This is one worth watching because if they fail on their 3rd appeal this will bring the company down. Now we will have a roadmap on how to take out Pfizer and Moderna. There is so much evidence now on how dangerous these jabs are and all the nefarious actions taken that imho those contracts providing immunity are worth less than the paper the contracts were written on.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Welp here I go.. I'm gonna upset people again.. Sorry in advance. But when you gain clarity about what really happened to Joe. And consider that COVID, the plandemic and the vaccines were all weapons and acts of war.. It makes the messaging and Warp Speed make a lot more sense while watching this clip. Trump and company foiled their plan again. Safeguards were put in place while "Joe Biden" took the heat. Trump and frens put it all right in everyone's faces. Big Pharma and the health care establishment must be reformed. Look at part 2President Harris?

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join