It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Steve Scalise introduces Mike Johnson as 45th Speaker of the House

scroll to 2:50

He's actually 56th - some are saying that the 44th Speaker was the last one before the formation of the U.S. Corp in 1876, alluding to Johnson being the "45th" now that the Corp is dissolved.

Is it significant or did Scalise just make a mistake?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pentagon pauses support for Congressional travel to Israel

With so many members of Congress having connections to Israel I'm wondering if this is prohibiting them from claiming sanctuary?
That leaves the Vatican playing card.

Vatican News: Holy See on Deportation- Human Rights Come Before National Interests

Comms?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

He's actually 56th - some are saying that the 44th Speaker was the last one before the formation of the U.S. Corp in 1876, alluding to Johnson being the "45th" now that the Corp is dissolved.

What he meant to say, was--

... and this 45's Speaker of the House!

Heh.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
a reply to: 777Vader

Struggling to understand the Executive Order process, including the records. Who was every prosecuted or the subject of seizure from 0bama's E.O. 13694 anyway? Was it directed at Russia in APR 2015?

Relating this to Trump's E.O. 13818 and 13848, do these orders have any teeth? DNI was the lead agency, and the wording is to "insure all agencies comply with duties". Where do people think we are on this right now???

In execution.
For Biden to sign off on it, to me it means we went into COG, and went kinetic under Acting SOD Chris Miller who is still leading the activity in execution and now Devolution.

Ezra, Kash and Miller key in every aspect.
The trials against Trump are main events in restoring civilian authority as it will lead to declassified and prosecution.

MJ as SOH to lead into a Continental Congress and a new constitution for the New Republic.

Because of tech and media our 1st amendment rights are circumvented and advanced military tech outdated our 2nd amendment.
And the original 14th amendment needs to be re-added.

Time for adjustments

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hunters Become the Hunted

Imagine if you will the FBI was conducting an investigation into Ho, gathered evidence, evidence that also implicated Joe, Hunter and James, and then redacted the Biden name in court documents. Ho was convicted but no investigation into the Bidens?

James was really helpful supplying Hunter "with key domestic contacts they would exploit to advance the interests of their Chinese partners." Harris and Newsome.

Reading this is just mind boggling. I sense PaNiC.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

Chinese national Ting ye has fled to China after crashing a Porsche, killing one, traveling 100mph in Seattle, Washington.

Interesting.

Is this true?

Eli Shmidman, vice president of the Jewish Law Students Association at Columbia, told FOX News that students get caught up in the “social justice aspect” of supporting the Palestinians, and, due to ignorance of the history of the region, can be influenced by “bad faith actors” and led to believe the massacre at the Israeli music festival on October 7 was a hoax......

edit on 2023/4/11 by Crazierfox because:

I remember reading of the Israel music attack happening about 1-2 months previous to October 7.
I was banned from ATS at the time and wanted to post about it because it had so many identifiers as a hoax exactly like what happened in Vegas, which was a combined event from a previously run hoax with a man-in-the-middle operation on a false flag assassination attempt on Prince Salman.
The Vegas photos of the hoax part were taken on a rainy night and days, weeks or a month or so previous to the event publicized.

I call hoax on the Israeli event

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Matt Wallace tweet

He concurs with you Rel. Look at all the Military plane activity.

Russel Brand- Major Censorship

There must be really serious pAnIc- He has Peter McCullough on the show and the last thing they want is the average person to hear is the truth about the dangers of these jabs.
He starts at the 4.00 mark.

Most of the information has been covered here; one positive to date only 3% of Americans have taken the jab. Narrative is completely failing.
Some new information- there are 9000 patents with a DARPA link. And my opinion that 2016 was a critical year in the planning of the plademic is confirmed.

This may explain Peter Hotez book and the speaking circuit he is on.

Peter Hotez Warns Antiscience Conspiracies Have Become a Deadly Organized Movement

Some really offensive accusations here- "a killer movement" and "undermining national security". Well at least the Covid jab skeptics were not brought to you by Pfizer.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I have been getting intuitive thoughts that MJ is there to take up this role of leading us into the New Republic.
I suspect the Senate is defanged in this role also.
What role did the Senate have pre 1876 in voting in the Act of 1871 when congress ratified it in 1876?

The senate might not even have a role in it right now. I could be dead wrong on this part.

But MJ I think I am right about.
He has a big role to play in the new Congress. It reeks of agenda
edit on 4-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now we have SCAVINO videos tweet COMMS of MAVERICK, at 0:07 EST/4:07 UTC today:

1) The video shows a fighter jet buzzing an aircraft carrier, as MAVERICK does in Top Gun,

2) The timestamp of 0:07 = 24:07... #2407 which is a 5 yr DELTA today:

3) Post #373 contains MAVERICK and links to a few other important action posts:

4) The Term_[#2]19_y refers to SUICIDE WEEKEND death of 19; should any key White Hats be harmed... and we recently learned of Gen. Smith being shot with a heart attack gun... #618

5) Note #618 also mentions Nuclear stand off - which we are expecting soon.

6) From the MAVERICK post above, we also have FREEDOM_#1-43, which refers to the deleted post #229 of GO COMMANDS:

edit on 4-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi Rel,

I see one of the cabals in the UK is getting some exposure thanks to Nadine Dorres' accusations. Candidate-fixing, how untoward!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Bill Gates has been a bit under the radar lately but he has been busy.

Vaxart Announcement of funding by the Bill and Melinda gates Foundation.

Moving right along how about getting vaccines through breast milk.
Vaxart has work on-going for Covid, RSV, influenza, norovirus and HPV. What ever happened to not taking or ingesting medicines that might cause harm to a baby.
Lets see- jabs, pills, patches, air sniffing, breast milk, food...

To save space- More about the Lahaina fire
Lahaina Fire Update

Some more oddities here. 3-3-3 completion.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Possibly, T3, but I'd hardly call it sanctuary for them to want to fly into a war zone, Israel, when a nuclear stand off is imminent?

Whatever happened to "Fly me to Bermuda!" ?

Interesting data points tho.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So I don't have time at this moment to bring source material for what I'm about to bring up but I am sensing a trend. So we have the Biden family and Shady dealings with Ukraine and China. Democrat senator Menendez gets caught in dealings with Egypt. Now NYC city mayor Adam's campaign fund raiser I believe in was raided by the FBI on Thursday(?). For straw donations for Turkey! Am I'm wrong sensing a pattern developing? When I'm get done with my obligations I'll source what I am talking about. It was in the physical NY Post yesterday and today. AND get this mayor Adam's was in DC to meet with Biden over the immigrants. The man jumped back on a plane to NYC when he found out about the raid. It was planned for him being in DC!

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
Captain Obvious thanks you for the support.
For the sky event torn between lh and lv hard to find on relevant material on yt like a scrub job.

The picture of Biden in basement tried to go back to where it was discussed that he turned them in. Hard to find.

Kind of reminds me of Doc Brown

edit on 2023/4/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers cavv... can you point me to a source to read up on it please?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

What pattern do you see? White hats taking control? 🤞

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Re Matt Wallace's tweet about the absurd number of heavy transport Mil planes up last night:

1) MonkeyWerx on Youtube also picked up on it - about twice the max seen in last few years at 400+ military flights. He's a great source to understand the implications of military movement.

2) I'm wondering what the cargo was - lots of options:

a) Mil Assets being flown from train lines to Europe/Israel? = Monkeywerx's view,

b) Deployment of Marines and/or NG around key cities?

c) Movement of food supplies to hubs for the Military to disperse to the people during the Ten Days after EBS?

d) Movement of TESLA free energy sources around the country?

e) Deployment of MedBeds?

f) All of the above?

edit on 4-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

We have more details about the Biden family and China, an investigation which started in 2015-

National Review: Biden can't escape his China scandal paper trail

'The CEFC vehicle served the state's strategy because many governments and corporations that were wary of transacting energy and precious -metals business directly with CCP- controlled government proved more than willing - for the right price- to indulge in the fiction that CEFC was a private business with which it could deal."

"After the governments FISA surveillance was disclosed in court, Xi's regime disappeared Ye and allowed CEFC to go bust."

"Whistleblowers were instructed to not pursue leads or even ask questions that might implicate Biden."

What about Weiss?
One would expect that Ho would of/ should of been on the witness list but instead Ho ended up in Hong Kong out of reach.

Stay in the LIGHT.
Remain in open comms w/ Sen Graham & Grassley.
Whistleblower Protection Act.
They will take your calls.

3 year contract for $10 million.
CEFC wired $3 million to Walker.
3 players- Joe, Hunter and James Biden.

Weiss may be counting on the statue of limitations saving the day but from what I have heard "Treason" is special.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If the war hadn't happened in Israel then that could have been a place of sanctuary but now not so. I found the Vatican City headline coming on the heals of the Pentagon announcement oddly timed. Maybe signaling that the Vatican City is prepared to take them when they have to flee.

We did have something very odd about food here a year or so ago. There were radio announcements that people could get meat from a centralized location at a mall over a one week period. At the time I felt like it was a test on how to set up this type of operation and whether that location would work. It was very unusual especially to be at a high end mall.

I can't see that being a promotion that the mall owners would engage in. It just felt very off. In hindsight I should have gone to inspect. It hasn't been done since.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

All I can think about is those annual Hickory Farm stores that pop up once or twice a year. I could literally see the FDA using that model for food distribution.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join