It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

That is more than disturbing especially since WIV is involved again. Why is Fauci still walking the streets? He should be locked up for his own safety, along with his side kick Christine Grady.

CF we have something weird. Your reference to The Fun Revolution: Jack's Adventures in Ideology- The Wizard of New Zealand.
Ripple Riddler tweeted Platform 9 3/4 this morning which I assumed was a reference to Harry Potter but maybe it was to this. The tweet is gone now. This might be worth looking into to.

President Trump- Watch the Water

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

All they have to do is put the fear of airborne HIV out there for this to cause a frenzy.

As we saw from COVID, some folks started having symptoms and were convinced they were dying because of all the hype, despite not actually having it.

I know of several people who checked themselves into the hospital when COVID fear was high and ended up testing negative.

I suppose my point if the idea is out there, people will believe it and will start showing symptoms with no exposure because they convinced themselves they are infected.

The airborne HIV in my opinion is something they can pull off because there already is a treatment in the 'Prep' drugs they can sell to the masses.

It does not matter if the disease or virus is real, all that is needed is for the perception to be real and they can sell whatever drug treatment they come up with to the masses.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Keeping track of things... Plandemic Warp speed.

From the pages of the WSJ-

Fauci's counterpart Wu Zunyou, China's head of the CDC has mysteriously died at the age of 60. [claims of perhaps cancer]

He was responsible for the draconian lockdowns, mass testing and quarantines that Fauci hoped to impose on us. He was so beloved by the people that he had to turn off the comment section because he just couldn't handle all the admiration.

Page A-9

Question- What really happened to him? Now we learn about Nipah at the WIV. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

They don't need to make HIV airborne. There has been a great deal of research done by Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army about the mRNA jabs and the link to VAIDS- HIV. They may possibly want to do this to divert attention away from the role of the jabs but there are just too many people aware of the issue. Then just watch whatever drug they have will be tossed and Big Pharma will come to the rescue with another mRNA special.

They will probably try some weird thing because they are just sick.

As for people's beliefs I find it very interesting that people are coming down with turbo cancer and other diseases out of nowhere and are afraid to make a connection to the jabs. I do sense some growing awareness that there may be some link, which is rather uncomfortable for them. I'm not too certain that people will be too anxious to take anything more because of all the lies, damage and destruction.

However you have me re-considering something about drug scarcity. We saw Ivermectin withheld along with Hydroxychloroquine. The goal is depopulation...I think we have something here.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

It's unsourced info right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I should have caught onto this sooner. Just slapping my head in one of those eureeka moments.

As I have mentioned Resident Lurker was very ill from Covid in January 2020 and continued that way until October 2020. Of course he was not given any medication to deal with the symptoms- really severe cold like symptoms. A friend suggested that I give him Claritin D but warned that I had to ask for it since it was held behind the pharmacy counter.

Enter the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 - Patriot Act curtesy of George W. Bush.

FDA New Legal Requirements for the legal sale and purchase of products cntaing the special ingredients

Keeping in mind 2016 was a critical year in the plan, it is interesting that this was reviewed 11/24/2107.

The effect of this was that anyone buying say Claritin D had to provide photo ID and could only make one purchase a month. The critical point is that purchase was only a two week supply!

Mr. Pool- Two Weeks.

A new factoid I didn't know was this information is retained for 2 years. Moving right along we have the plandemic and we now have an effective symptom reliever restricted. Only way around this was to have us all take turns buying so that he had enough to get through the month. One pharmacist suggested this approach

Meanwhile the FDA did something very curious in September-

FDA Voted Against the Effectiveness of certain cold medicines on the shelves

Well there you have it. Ineffective treatments available for people and the effective ones restricted. Just to add a bit of spice to the mix Claritin D was also in short supply.
Quite the plan.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel when you get the chance could you look at this.

Obama Tweet

Why was this tweeted at 7.47 a.m. on a Sunday and why not by Biden?

This whole tweet has some really strange vibes.

How many 747's have crashed?

22 have permanently stopped flying. We must be over target here because one of the planes has the #17 marker.

From Crazierfox post about Bill Gates it mentions that Microsoft really took off in 1998.
Plandemic started in 2020> 2020-1998=22.

Biden says he likes to look at the gold picture frame where there are 3 people in the picture. Lots of gold comms.

Like I said this tweet has very odd vibes.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've been using generic at Dollar General no id needed.
Do you have NAC? You can usually get a deal on big 2 pack on Amazon, if not.

edit on 2023/5/11 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

UFO trying to stop an Israeli merkewa Tank heading towards Gaza and avoid a bloodshed ufotwitter ufoX why is mainstream media not covering this and the government silent

Interesting, did the Galactic Alliance show up finally, Space Force, Breakaway civilization

The 20th Century “Breakaway Civilizations Would Not Have happened Without The Mysterious 19th Century Airship ‘NYMZA’…
Bosley wonders who, this notorious NYMZA group is, and thence hones in

This is essentially a transcript of the presentation below with added commentary for ease of readability.  Enjoy.

edit on 2023/5/11 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Don't forget to remember Guys.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That is my point. They just need the perception of it being airborne and they can sell their 'prep' drugs to the masses.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Stoopid time limit

Many decades ago, when the construction of the library facilities at Western Carolina University near Cullowhee, North Carolina, had been underway, a local story tells of the discovery of an underground chamber, in which the bodies of what appeared to be a number of Native Americans were found. As the story goes, the construction proceeded as planned at the time, and the chamber was sealed shortly after a small group of archaeologists was allowed to examine the remains, along with a number of items that also filled the ancient underground chamber.

The UFO Underground: Breakaway Civilizations and Inner Earth Mysteries

edit on 2023/5/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

My dog would like a moment to discuss the fireworks with you.

JUST IN: NY County public defender Victoria Ruiz caught on video removing posters of Israeli children that were kidnapped by Hamas terrorists.....

Vid at link check the expression when she realizes she on video.
When does a bird sing?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Not Chip. Kinda saw it coming.
Watching a movie currently and dammit I can't eat any popcorn.

Let's just say this is turning out to be one helluva larp.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

T3, cheers for drawing attention to renegade's tweet!

I think it means something different:

a) It comes across as an obituary, or what one tells the troops when you've just lost the war,

b) Phil Godlewski's LIVE tonight said, at 31:05 mark, that NESARA/GESARA finalised Sunday, Nov 5th; seems like a pretty devestating blow for the deep state and cabal?

c) Tweet video length of 2:19 points to #219:

d) The tweet time, i think, was 9:47 am EST... #947:

Read this post from renegade's perspective. Is he ordering Iran into action against Israel?...and then he ReTurns to Kenya?
edit on 5-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What are the odds we get V's music as the ringtone for the Emergency Broadcast?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is an interesting way to start the week. It may be an Op-Ed, but it lays out the Hunter Biden issue quite well.

People have been sympathetic and indulgent towards Hunter Biden all his life — and maybe that’s part of his problem.

Only a heart of stone could fail to ache for the little injured boy who lost his mother and baby sister in a car accident, who was used as a wan, bandaged prop by his power-hungry father for a campaign photograph at his hospital bedside that has underpinned Joe Biden’s political career ever since.

But at 53 it’s time to grow up.

Hunter’s self-pitying op-ed in USA Today was ridiculous.

It will be interesting to see where this week will end.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

God has been with us the entire time.
To no longer see sides, but see all working together for Good.
The right way. Allowing the illusion to reveal itself step by step.
To no longer take things at face value, but to research for ourselves.
Giving us courage to face our fears & shift our focus to healing.
To forgive our past so that we might BE BEST in the now.
To not only listen to, but trust the quiet voice within us.
No longer viewing this voice as separate from, but a part of us.
A compass to use & guide us across our bridge over trouble waters.
It is not the past, but our choices NOW that determine the future.
Thank you, Shane Browning for never giving up on us... 123
PEACE is the Prize & FORGIVENESS Means Everything.

Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil

edit on 6-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Our eyes are the window to our soul

Oh, Happy Days!

edit on 6-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join