It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't want to discuss covid too much because I simply don't believe in it, many did many died.

The effects of the covid hysteria on the health systems, and more to the point sick people is criminal.

One guy just a few doors up, he didn't have the best of health. His wife phoned an ambulance and was told her Husband didn't fit the criteria for an ambulance. Around an hour later she phoned again and an ambulance turned up, the paramedics worked 3 hours on him at his house, before taking him to hospital. He died just after arriving at hospital.

Why no ambulance after the first call? Why work on him for 3 hours when clearly he should have been in hospital sooner? He may or may not have survived but 4 hours in hospital if he had the chance, may have given him the chance.

I watched his Hearse pull off today.

Some people clapped the NHS, laughable. Again money was given to the 1% and they showed again they care about none of us.

They still push that damn vaccine, although more covertly. They're texting people advising them they have a health condition and MAY be at greater risk. Which also means they MAY not. They text the missus with it.

They text me in 2021 inviting me for a jab, my reply was f off. I didn't get anymore texts after that.

My point is and is linked with all of this, they've destroyed our healthcare for self gain. Healthcare = killing = profit. Wars = killing = profit. Politics = killing = profit.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Renegade, Hussein, Obummer has tweeted 6 times today; about his foundation, A.I. and a 15 year anniversary... COMMS? This is a much higher frequency than usual.

He could also be warning his operatives that post #15 is happening?

edit on 3-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Often times when I'm reading these, I wonder if it's really Putin they are talking about or Pelosi. Pelosi would make better sense when sitting next to Soros, Obama, and the Clintons. Putin is very out of place in these posts.

Also just another thought,
"Satanic Evil POS", do they really mean Piece of #e, or could it be People Of Servitude?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I was going to say the same thing, "Putin controlled"? Nah.

edit on 3-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Struggling to understand the Executive Order process, including the records. Who was every prosecuted or the subject of seizure from 0bama's E.O. 13694 anyway? Was it directed at Russia in APR 2015?

Relating this to Trump's E.O. 13818 and 13848, do these orders have any teeth? DNI was the lead agency, and the wording is to "insure all agencies comply with duties". Where do people think we are on this right now???
edit on 3-11-2023 by 777Vader because: www.federalregister.gov... ed-activities

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The BATMAN angle...

Today Scavino video tweeted, showing the BAT SIGNAL above the TRUMP car convoy, at 2:32 EST:

This had been previously programmed by:
a) Scavino's video tweet of Trump on Marine1 saying "I AM BATMAN!",
b) Trump BAT SIGNAL picture Tweets/Truths from Scavino, Eric Trump and Don Jr. on Oct 11th:

Here's where it gets interesting:
1) BAT = 23 = PAIN... See #1415

2) Remember the stories that BIFF from Back To The Future was modelled on Trump?
Well... BIFF = 23 in gematria too!

3) In Back To The Future, the car time travels at 88mph and #88 is the Ten days. Darkness. post:

4) Back To The Future was also used by David Schwartz, CTO of Ripple/XRP, for a heavily COMMd video tweet (See @Joelkatz account on June 2nd... Pretty sure I posted an analysis in the thread)

5) The XRP ledger is the heart of the new Quantum Financial System - and there is a whole riddlers community around decoding what is going to happen. One of the key picture clues is this:

Note the heart in the blue mountain; signifying Valentine's Day = 2.14

6) Coming full circle...

I AM BATMAN = 214 in hebrew gematria.

So this is demonstrating not only proximity to "Ten days. Darkness" - but also the convergence of three strands ofthe plan:

Q,
POTUS45,
QFS/XRP Ledger

Bonus round:
The original Batman TV series, in 1966, overlayed the action with PAIN words in cartoon explosions - such as CRASH, POW, BAM, BIFF, BOFF:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm expecting another False Flag this weekend.

Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate, Tony Bobulinski, suggested he and the Biden family appear together for public testimony before Congress after lawyers for the president's son alleged Bobulinski lied to the FBI about the nature of his business relationship.

Fox News obtained a copy of a 10-page letter Hunter Biden’s attorney, Abbe Lowell, sent to U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves, claiming Bobulinski lied to the FBI during an interview Oct. 23, 2020, about his business dealings with the president’s son.

Though to be fair, something "could" happen to Bobulinski... I guess.

as a side: Was the Bidens involved with L.S.J. LLC or Arch Cummin . I know it said that Epstein was the only member of this LLC but was he?

edit on 3/11/2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

little bit of a follow up.

President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden is urging the Justice Department to investigate a former business associate named Tony Bobulinski over claims that he lied to federal investigators during an interview in the weeks leading up to the 2020 presidential election, according to a criminal referral letter obtained by ABC News.

Attorneys for Hunter Biden wrote last month to Matthew Graves, the U.S. Attorney in Washington, D.C., accusing Bobulinski of deliberately mischaracterizing his relationship with the Biden family "for the sake of maligning the character and reputation of [Hunter] Biden and his family, and to boost his own sense of self-worth."

Bobulinski, a retired Naval officer and self-described global businessman, came forward in October 2020 with allegations that the Bidens had lied to the public about the nature of then-candidate Joe Biden's involvement in his son's proposed overseas business ventures

I'm surprised that they didn't say that Hunter was also an officer in the US Navy. Talk about tit-for-tat.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Chinese national Ting ye has fled to China after crashing a Porsche, killing one, traveling 100mph in Seattle, Washington.

Interesting.

Is this true?

Eli Shmidman, vice president of the Jewish Law Students Association at Columbia, told FOX News that students get caught up in the “social justice aspect” of supporting the Palestinians, and, due to ignorance of the history of the region, can be influenced by “bad faith actors” and led to believe the massacre at the Israeli music festival on October 7 was a hoax......

edit on 2023/4/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

- Could Be Interesting – Tucker Carlson Visits Julian Assange?
- Tucker Carlson on X

The moment you Trust with Child-like Faith, you find Peace.
With Peace, you see with New Eyes & Fear Fades Away.
See No Sides. All are Working Together - United with Love.
For where the beginning is, there will the end be. All that Remains is Love.
PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 4-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar44

Hey Ektar, I hope you are well, good to see you, too

Thank you

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

He'll be fighting from the other side, he's a 1000x stronger where he is.

💯 He is free from the constraints of his 'mortal coil'...limitless and unbound. A true force to be reckoned with.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Words can never explain the feelings one undergoes when faced with loss.
Thank You for sharing the struggles it explains so much.
Rest in Peace. Sabre

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

edit on 2023/4/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"The Walls Are Closing In" Say IT Isn't SO

edit on 11America/Chicago30amSaturday30090000001104 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes.
It corroborates the articles on Clinton foundation timeline and gives more details on Assange angle.

Makes me question what *force* is so intimidating that coming out with the justice gavel is thwarted?

There were foreigners interfering with our election, but it appears Durham is captain of the HMS Benedict Arnold?

...here

“Yeah great, but we don’t have badges.”  So, we went to the badges with the evidence, but the badges did not want to act upon the evidence, because it would have been, in their estimation, too damaging to the framework of our government.

Quite the racketeering and extortion enterprise we have here.

edit on 11/4/2023EAMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I have been just sharing about Hulda Clark and have assumed everyone can find her info easily.
But you cannot find her easily.

There used to be dozens of her books on every health food store shelf.
Now I find out a used paperback with loose pages sells for $400.

I had no idea they buried her work so well.

I hope this info helps you and your family.

www.drclark.net...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Video COMMS from SCAVINO, at 0:03 EST = 4:03 UTC:

1) Shows a U2 concert in the SPHERE; with a DESERT background, a WHITE FLAG of SURRENDER made of smoke,

2) The concert was on 10-13-23:
a) 10-13 = 11.3 marker of proof and military start,

b) 10-13-23 = 23 23 = DOUBLE PAIN,

c) 10-13-23 = 46 = POTUS46 = Biden.

3) The song is:

WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME = 1776 in english gematria!

4) The tweet timestamp of 0:03 = 24:03... #2403 is a 5 yr DELTA... and quotes the 1776 Declaration of Independence, as well as THE TIME IS NOW:

A) Tweet timestamp of 4:03 is also a MIRROR/COMPLETION of Q34 EBS post.

5) Video length of 1:08 points to #108 which is a 6yr DELTA tomorrow:

a) It tells us to compare timestamps of this tweet with Obama's tweet... 1:31:?? after SCAVINO's tweet, Obama tweeted this at 21:34 EST = 1:34am UTC

b) As cranky told us 13 and 31 reference financial system.

c) As 0:03 = 24:03, 1:34 =

25:34... EYES ON Q Clearance Patriots... EBS incoming:

So who has surrendered? Biden? ARIZONA re elections? CALIFORNIA re elections? DEEP STATE In Toto?

edit on 4-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I've been spending some quality time looking at the implications of this-

Confirmation of the Role of the Shadowy DELVE Group in Bringing Mask Mandates to the UK.

At first glance and looking at the timeline DELVE LLC seems to have had an outsized influence on policies.

We are DELVE

The Founder and CEO Jeff Berkowitz is a swamp creature extraordinare.
"Before forming DELVE, Jeff spent more than a decade in politics and government, leading research and messaging operations at the White House, the U.S. Dept of State, and PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS.

Jeff Berkowtiz

Consider the evidence-
Hired Gun?

He is in business for himself and will work on any presidential campaign. What if the Biden campaign committee hired DELVE? At the beginning the 'experts' claimed mask wearing was ineffective. Suddenly they were all the rage. How to weaponize Covid 1.0.

What is DELVE up to now?

Just what we need-AI involvement.
Why is Obama Involved?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...

I tried to post the pic but I do not know how yet.

This picture looks like the actual Joe Biden possibly.

Strange...well, actually it isn't strange

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Thank you!

Resident Lurker is on the site now. He is at week 2 with the Spike Support from the Wellness Company and now two weeks of continuing recovery and more energy. I enjoy gourmet cooking and make a very big effort to ensure all the bases are covered nutrition wise but there is always room for improvement. I made my first bone broth yesterday.

You won't believe this but RL just found his own paperback of her work "The Cure for ALL DISEASES". Very well read with tabs for referral. He does like the site. As they say knowledge is power.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join