It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He looks to be in great shape.....ready to testify, me can only hope.

Timing is good.
I hope we can have closure on this soon.

Did WH or BH mirror this World Series event?
Does that mean 911 is being mirrored?
Israel events?

Or is something else about to happen?

x.com...

Vision4theBlind

@Vision4theBlind

Follow

Last night George W. Bush threw out the first pitch of the 119th World Series 119/911 Remember back in the 2001 World Series he threw out the first pitch right after 9/11

0:25

5:03 AM

edit on 28-10-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Trust or be trussed?

urban dictionary

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObsBartim37

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: ObsBartim37

He is camping until late Sunday or Monday.

When he gets back goto his discord and message him and he will send password reset.

Here is Link to ATS thread with his discord.

Why do we trust this guy again?

Biblical

Disciples were in a locked room when Jesus appeared
Thomas didn’t believe and was invited to touch Jesus side hand hands.

Ghost is like Jesus entering a locked room.
Ghost tells us he has the keys to restore what was once lost.
We are to trust him and follow his commands to get it all back.

“Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.””
‭‭John‬ ‭20‬:‭26‬-‭27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

I’m doubting Thomas right now.

I know, I know it’s Just a damn website. But I can’t get over the saviour analogies.

edit on 28-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

General MCNews twitter

Pascal Najadi, son of WEF co-founder Hussein Najadi is dying from the jabs so he has nothing to lose by doing this. Geneva is the head of the snake with all these organizations like the WHO, GAVI and friends centered there and protected.

Hunting around he has referred people to this-
National Citizens Inquiry- Canada

This is about an hour long so I will just pull out a some points.

- Prior to 2010 a pandemic was defined as having heavy mortality. Swine flu hit in 2008 and had 18,500 deaths which wouldn't qualify. Fast forward to 2010 the WHO changed the definition eliminating the section about increased fatality.

VAIDS EXPLAINED
29.35 mark
-"Immune system produces adaptive antibodies to the Spike Protein.
-Patented- Spike Protein as it existed in the original SARS-Cov2.
-Fails to Prevent Covid.
-ENHANCE Infection. [ADE]
-Drive the quasi- autoimmune process.
-Diverts the immune systems energy.
-Certain T-cells [especially CD4]- levels plummet.
-Turbo Cancer.
-Infections of all sorts increased.
-Gets worse with each injection."

If people have time Dr. Mark Trozzi does a very good job explaining what has happened.

-" Risk of Covid increase.
-Enhances the Covid infection.
-Drives the evolution of endless variants.
-Disrupts the immune system [Cancer].
-Triggers quasi- autoimmune disease.
-Heart attacks, blood clots, myocarditis in young people, abortions, organ failures."

31.42 mark Discusses the Pfizer cover-ups.
-By defining people as unvaccinated until 2 weeks after skewed the results of jabbed injuries and deaths.
-Adverse events reports submitted by Drs. were rejected.

**The category of deaths "ILL DEFINED" was established in 2019.
There is no such thing as Asymptomatic Spreaders. This is a completely made up term for the plandemic.

The People's Voice

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Continuing-

Jikkyleaks tweet- It's a gene therapy

Much earlier I noted that the PTB were setting up a global RSV reporting system. According to Dr. Mark Trozzi RSV has increase 700% this year. Now we have the RSV jabs being promoted by "Trust Us" Cohen.

The reason that this has happened is because by preventing children from developing their own protective immunity this has allowed the RSV to become much more severe.
Problem- Reaction- Solution.

Dr. Mark Trozzi has given up everything in this battle, his home , his job and has sold off much of his assets. He has had his license revoked as well and is dependent on others for support.

Dr.Trozzi.org< Some good material here.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Pfizer Announces closing of 2 facilities in North Carolina

They're into some serious damage control. As more people become aware of Fizer Fraud I imagine there will be a revolt against all things Pfizer.

Pfizer Stock Price Closing Friday

Down 3.37% on Friday despite their announcement of increasing their dividend to 5%. On the keyboard [5X5].

The Hottest Covid Trend

Seriously? I heard that we are all afraid of needles.

Cat Lady Tik Tok

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: relsci

The Hunters become the hunted-

Amuse Tweet

Biden paid all cash for his beach house. Probably nothing to do with Hunter.

Have we covered Arabella Advisors?

Comfortably Smug Tweet

Dark money and terror links. "Arabella Advisors reported more than $1 billion in revenue in 2020. Founded in 2005 by former Clinton administration official Eric Kessler, the for- profit firm is NOT required to disclose its donors, though left-wing billionaires George Soros and Pierre Omidyer have volunteered multi- million dollar contributions to the fund."

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

This vax shill Peter Hotez is doubling down.

Peter Hotz Tweet Of Interview About His New Book

"The Deadly Rise of Anti Science: A Scientist's Warning."

He apparently sees himself as "Fauci Light". I just wonder if he has a security detail as well?

Since when are jabs about American democratic principles and our way of life.

Something's up- I sense PaNiC. He's floating the idea of a Southern Poverty Law Center for scientists?

Southern Poverty Center
"Justice on behalf of those who have no other champion..."

Apparently this book isn't for vaccine skeptics. I wouldn't be too certain about that. I see another book in our future.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I think about this a lot.
Glycoproteins are the mechanism attached to the cell wall where RNA communicates from the inside portion of the glyocoprotein, the protein attaches to the cell wall.
And the outside portion of the GP communicates cell-cell.
So with this man made spike protein (glycoprotein)they have weaponized it and on the outside there are no monosacharrides to communicate to the immune system. And by putting a HIV on the spike (they say they did this to get the spike to be able to insert into the GP space on the cell wall, they are attempting to influence DNA by corrupting the RNA in a reverse sequence.

Glycoproteins are cells IT network.
By corrupting it they breakdown the cells ability to communicate and insert their own mechanism, which is weaponized. I think they are attempting to use man made robotic pages to program the spike protein from outside in. That is where the fungi comes into play. The phage environment.

I saw the diagrams for the 1st man made phage 20 years ago from Israeli scientists announcements of what they created.
It is only made up of 3 parts.
A head, a body, legs.
And it was programmable by adding different heads or bodies.
And the parts could self assimilate inside our bodies.
Pretty spooky stuff.

I suspect a Hulda Clarke "zapper" kills the phage.
A zapper is a pulse frequency generator that emits a specific frequency that kills parasites by emitting the frequency parasites themselves operate within.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Spooky indeed. If a specific frequency can kill the parasites, what is the possibility that the 5G towers could be deployed in a positive way?
There have been quite a few reveals about the ability of self assembling "somethings" after the jabs and then we have the recent comms about fungus. You have far more technical knowledge than I do so it is great than you can explain it in more depth.

Brian OShea Tweet

He has found the preplanning for the Philippines Health Passport plans starting 2019.
I just wonder how many more documents are on Amazon. Well here we have it- if parents don't follow the immunization schedule they can be charged with child abuse. As for seniors those that have been jabbed, they are given priority care.

But Section 17- "The Act is to take effect 15 days following the completion of its publication in the official gazette or in at least 2 newspapers." I just wonder if this was picked up by the white hats.

15 Days to Slow the Spread

At the time I wondered why not just 2 weeks. Granted this would have taken us to the end of March but still it was an odd number.
Exte nded another 45 days

Then it was extended another 45 days which takes us to March [3] 29 [11], 2020. Mirror 11.3- November 3rd was the Presidential election.

Also Law of War 11.3
Law of War 11.3

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mike Pence has dropped out of the 2024 Presidential race:

Benny Johnson Twitter/X

AND....

The Florida Republican Assembly wants Gov. DeSantis to quit his run and return to Florida. I really hope he does.

Chuck Callesto Twitter/X

Edit: Adding Laura Loomer's X post for more information.

Laura Loomer Twitter/X
edit on 10/28/2023 by Lakotas because: Adding more info

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Happy "coming out" day Q!

6 year deltas

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

I think about this a lot.

FS, you seem to be versed in quite a few different topics and well educated.

Who were you, before FS?
edit on 28-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Worthy of review

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Something else but not related to that story above.

From: Military Times (Sorry about the long quote, but full context of this story is needed)

Marines strapped a rocket launcher to a so-called robotic goat in the California desert in September, in a test of robots’ abilities to carry and fire weapons in battle.

Training video from the rear echelon....

edit on 28-10-2023 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What's funny here is that the NAZI party was behind the creation of the nation of Israel. Someone didn't get the memo.

A Post examination of Open Society Foundations records shows Soros’ grant-making network gave $13.7 million of the money through Tides Center, a deep-pocketed lefty advocacy group that sponsors several nonprofits who’ve justified Hamas’ bloody attacks while claiming Palestinians obsessed with the eradication of the Jewish state are the real victims.

Tides’ beneficiaries include Illinois-based Adalah Justice Project, which on the day of the Oct. 7 massacre posted a photo on Instagram of a bulldozer tearing part of Israel’s border fence down and a caption: “Israeli colonizers believed they could indefinitely trap two million people in an open-air prison… no cage goes unchallenged.”

Members of the Palestinian advocacy group occupied California Rep. Ro Khanna’s office on Oct. 20 to demand he sign a resolution calling for ceasefire in Gaza. Adalah’s members also co-sponsored a rally that same day in Bryant Park where hostile demonstrators spewed antisemitic chants and waved a sign that read “I DO NOT CONDEMN HAMAS.”

Now I'm not going to get into the whole "who's right, who's wrong". I want to put out there the people pulling the strings. This is like the situation in Ukraine where a NAZI backed president wanted to have a peace talk until outside Soros back groups (Boris Johnson in that case) said not to hold those talks. Zelensky pulled out of having any peace talks, and has taken the stand of "No peace talks with Russia". Now we have Hamas out killing off Israelis and Palestinians just to push "WAR". We need to not only ask why, but more importantly WHO?

This case it looks like a person that has a history of funding groups that cause civil terrorism, economic destabilization, and forced enslavement (see Kenya's textile industry) is now funding Hamas, but don't look there, don't ask questions. Now that this is out there, let's think about what's actually going on? It's going to take a bit to pull these global pieces together to see what's really going on but let's all see if we come to the same conclusion.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

edit on 600000066America/Chicago312 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Another first for JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon, selling shares of the bank he’s run for nearly 2 decades
Jamie Dimon will do something he has never done before in nearly two decades as the head of JPMorgan Chase & Co. - sell shares in the company.

The top executive of the nation’s largest bank will sell 1 million shares starting next year, according to a regulatory filing this week.

JPMorgan sought to reassure investors that the stock sale is not a matter of concern.

[apnews.com...]

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2023 by 777Vader because: This is the DHS Secretary who denied RFK his SS protection.....

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2023 by 777Vader because:

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join