It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

In my best (worse?) Halloween voice; Good evening, Dash, your link comes up as Page not found...

My question is; who is Page? And, why is she missing? BWAH ha ha...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Works for me

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: NightFlight

Works for me

For me it is page not loading
Retry.
It is because we are not on X I think.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AequusAnimus

Programmed to Self-Destruct = Triggered = Fake News = Controlled
Push Our Buttons = Endless Division = A Symphony of Destruction = See?
Our Reaction is VARIABLE = Call an AUDIBLE = Words & Thoughts = Vibrate
Create Sound = Your Wish is My Command = WE Only Fulfill the Dreams
Reconcile = Understand = Trust = Heal = Get a Tune Up = Change Your Tune
Flip the Script = Turn the Page = Learn to Love Again = Follow Your Dreams
Pitch Perfect = Harmony = Hearts Sing = Hearts of Gold = Hearts Overflow
Go with the Flow = See the Signs = Easter Eggs = Show Us the True Path
Shiny Clue Left in Time to Discover = The Yellow Brick Road = Sine Wave
Follow It = Listen to Our Heart = No Place Like Home = The Only Way
Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 28-10-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
New, and rich in content.

edit on 29-10-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

I feel like the goatse really brings it all together

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Oh, yeah, that time of year ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This was tweeted on the 6 Year Delta of Q's first post

Original Tweet
edit on 29-10-2023 by Nisei137 because: Sauce

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Don't know new names yet but I believe a certain damsel was looking for info relating to dvc vih

really sick

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Testing, testing 1, 2, 3.
HIV incoming.

W HO/Europe Report reveals increased numbers of people living with undiagnosed HIV in the region

WHO words- "There is a crucial need for the rapid scale-up of HIV testing." Probably has nothing to do with SV40.

When I see this we know something is up- "New strategies are required to improve early diagnosis and make more people aware of their infection by expanding diversified and user friendly approaches to HIV testing."

People aren't going to test if they haven't engaged in any behavior that would lead to HIV in the first place.

This was published November 30, 2022. [11.3] mirror is 3.11...another wild coincidence, March 11th the day the WHO announced the plandemic.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

From the files of the Daily Beagle- Explosive: DNA modifications Impact the Next Generation

"You will not want to hear these words- it gets worse."

What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

First letter from each sentence-
www.wiki.HTPA

Female eggs are vulnerable as well as the sperm. This is where the adrenal glands come in to play.

"Foreign DNA residency is likely permanent and passes on to the next generation of children of compromised sperm inseminates an ovum."

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: relsci

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Rel have we covered Unit 8200?

Israeli Unit 8200

Talk about infiltration.

These highly trained Israeli 8200 members have infiltrated all the big tech companies, every last one of them. This might explain why they were so willing to censor all rational debates about Covid-19 and the dangers of the jabs.

I'm just trying to sort through some of the implications. We have many members of Congress with dual citizenship with Israel. Then we have Rochelle Walensky Director of the CDC also Jewish. Her replacement "Trust Us' Cohen is also Jewish.
Fauci's replacement Jeanne Marrazzo is Jewish.

Let's see Albert Bourla Pfizer- Jewish, Stephane Bancel Moderna- Jewish. Scott Gottlieb, the Enemedia jab promotor Jewish. Vaccine shill Peter Hotez- Jewish. I could go on.

Peter Hotex wiki

I've been circling around the problematic question as to why Israel was used as a real world live experiment for the gene therapy jabs. They were one of the first to receive them. This may sound way out there but could it be that the Israeli citizens were used as marketing material to help promote the jabs and were easily sold on them because of trust?

All of the people in top control positions were Jewish and they would never harm their own people, would they?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Peter Hotez- More Nonsense

Very enlightening to listen to him speak about his book "The Deadly Rise of Anti Science".
He makes the remark that 200K died from Covid because they refused the jab. I would like him to prove this statement. Meanwhile zip about how many were injured and died from the jab. Rather selective factoid presentation.

Another zinger- those of us who refused the jab did so because we are uneducated, as in deplorables. How does he explain Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army? Some very intelligent and highly educated mice. What about Robert Malone, Peter McCullough and many others?

I guess I'm going to have to make a pilgrimage to the bookstore through the snow to get his book. It's probably going to be
. No doubt a best seller because he must be paid for his services.

Speaking of best sellers Rachel Maddow "Prequel" is trending #2 on the bestselling books week end October 21st. Cassidy Hutchinson "Enough" is #3.

Enough is Enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

An admiral rogers is working directly with some of those guys

link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Spooky indeed. If a specific frequency can kill the parasites, what is the possibility that the 5G towers could be deployed in a positive way?
There have been quite a few reveals about the ability of self assembling "somethings" after the jabs and then we have the recent comms about fungus. You have far more technical knowledge than I do so it is great than you can explain it more in depth

5g operates on the frequency our cells use to absorb water.
Even if it can be deionized like what is claimed happened it still can be weaponized.

Hulda Clarke was an amazing person.
Her research found that everything operates from a frequency.
The more complex the species the higher the frequency(or vice versa, it has been awhile).
So her zapper was made to emit the frequency the parasites operate within.
She found if you zap an entity with their frequency you kill it.
So the problem is simple.
What if they hit us with a humans frequency?
A microwave weapon.
There is very little doubt in my mind that is the direction they are going with 5g. They want a kill switch for us.
It may not be 5g but the next evolution but we have all heard about them working towards a kill switch.
Because 5g is so important to the military for drone control I doubt we can ever stop this tech from continuing to be implemented.
Medbeds are certainly working with sound, light frequency and vibration.
If DNA input is needed for medbeds then I suspect DNA gathering on us brings the threat of individual targeting with a microwave weapon. A kill switch.
Fungi communicates instantaneously using vibration.
The largest living organisms are fungi connecting root systems like the redwood forest.
Ghost post on life longevity and oxidation must be based on this principle. All things are light, frequency, vibration.
I want to hear more on this.
Please????????
Just like oxidation is needed for life it also is the cause of rust and entropy.
So I do believe 5g can be used for good.
Preflood lifespans were near 1000 years presumedly and after the flood we were appointed to have 120 years. I think the ice canopy theory fits this well as the causation where preflood we were better protected from the sun.

The death cult is probably the cause of us only having about half that.

Medbeds restoring 30 years of youth fits this model in my thoughts.

Virology is a joke.
It is very faulty science.
It is invented by Rockefeller allopathic medicine to dumb us down with endless misdirection.
Gut microbiology and soil microbiology incorporate the same microbes and bacteria. It is all about creating correct ph which is a measurement of electromagnetic balance.
If you have healthy soil or gut you promote either beneficial or harmful bacteria and microbes to take up residence.
I am into soil. It blew my mind when I realized soil and gut are pretty much the same organisms, healthy or unhealthy.
In essence we are not much more than dirt eating worms.

This is my best evidence anecdotally for viruses not existing but instead really really bad science misidentifying microorganisms and calling them virus.

Most viruses are life cycles of parasites that are at the cellular level microscopically at that stage of growth (egg, miricidia, redia) (Hulda Clarke).

OK back to soil.

So every bacteria and microbe for healthy soil everywhere in fertile and unfertile soil lays dormant waiting for the right conditions to be activated.
All we have to do is add water.
Even seed for grasses are there.
Sun and light is the energy source.
The seed has the DNA which is the blueprint for frequency and vibration.
The micorhizal fungi operating the system into complexity from grass to fruit bearing.
It takes 7 years to regreen deserts to fruit bearing capacity.

Most of our health or illness stems from our guts following similar principles.

If you have healthy soil or gut the ph provides only an environment for beneficials to inhabit all the spaces and leaves no room for weeds and unhealthy bacteria and microbes.

5g could be used for good or bad imo.

I have a friend who is doing some really crazy good stuff with water.
He might be the reincarnation of Victor Shoenberger.
He defies all known science.
And it is simple.
He has been proving to me he creates the growth environment in infertile soil bypassing everything I think I know in building fertile soil.

link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: MoonlightBlues
Hi Moonlight. Do I know you? lol. I too would like to know if some of the new names are my lost friends or the friends I've lost...lol. PM if you'd prefer and that goes for any new/old posters.

SouthernGift ✌🏼

Catching up again

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

I think about this a lot.

FS, you seem to be versed in quite a few different topics and well educated.

Who were you, before FS?

I am well read but kind of illiterate.
I dropped out of high-school and I cannot type.
I have deepset passions that have driven me. I am self taught.
I was bulwark and then never compromise.
That username did not serve me well.
It implies I argue, which I do at times.
It was meant to declare to never compromise the principles you live by.
When you compromise your principles it begins the process of degrading yourself.
I am an INTJ personality. I am kind of different and can be understood or misunderstood quite easily.
It is a blessing and a curse.
I wish I knew about this about myself when I was younger.
I would have lived my life differently.
I am just glad to find out I am not a sociopath. Things make more sense about myself when I came to know this.

And I smoke too much pot sometimes.
Legally

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join