It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I think he likes us because of our common shared weaponized autism.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've been following this thread, since it started, and it's been a fascinating, and interesting time. I've never posted, and have always read. Thank you so much, for all of these threads, and thank you, Dashen, Ghost, and thank you, all of you, that have contributed. Have enjoyed reading, and look forward to reading more.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Will it be World War, National Disaster, or some concocted nonsense?

WASHINGTON — House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer demanded Thursday that President Biden clarify why he got a $200,000 check from his brother on the same day James Biden received an identical transfer from a US hospital company by promising to use his “political connections” to find a Middle Eastern investor.

Comer (R-Ky.) asked White House counsel Edward Siskel for details on what Biden allies say was a loan repayment among brothers after vowing earlier Thursday to haul Biden’s relatives before his panel “very soon” to explain the president’s interactions with their associates from countries such as China and Ukraine.

Before we answer that, look at these stories to help guide your answer.

A former US attorney said the FBI hindered his ability to investigate first son Hunter Biden’s work for Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma — and that special counsel David Weiss skipped a briefing on bribery allegations into the president and his son, according to congressional testimony reviewed by The Post.

Scott Brady, the top federal prosecutor in Pittsburgh from 2017 to 2021, recounted the “challenging working relationship” with the FBI and Weiss’ office in Delaware during an Oct. 23 closed-door interview with the House Judiciary Committee.

“I think there was reluctance on the part of the FBI to really do any tasking related to our assignment,” Brady told Judiciary members and staff, clarifying that his role involved “looking into allegations of Ukrainian corruption broadly” as well as “anything that intersected with Hunter Biden and his role in Burisma.”

and this,

WASHINGTON — Los Angeles US Attorney Martin Estrada told lawmakers that he refused to “partner” with federal prosecutors from Delaware last year to charge first son Hunter Biden with tax fraud — saying his office was simply too “resource-strapped” to assign anyone to the case.

Estrada, an appointee of President Biden, confirmed he balked at charging his boss’s son with ducking taxes linked to foreign income in Tuesday testimony to the House Judiciary Committee, according to a transcript reviewed by The Post — partially confirming the claims of IRS whistleblowers.

DC US Attorney Matthew Graves, another Biden appointee, also recently confirmed to the panel that he declined Delaware US attorney David Weiss’ request to team up on charges, with Graves saying it would have been too difficult for his office to “get up to speed on everything.”

Estrada told the Judiciary Committee, which is working on an impeachment inquiry into the president, that he believes some Weiss subordinates were granted special assistant US attorney status in Los Angeles by his predecessor, meaning that they might have been able to prosecute Hunter Biden without his help.

Well the answer is already guessed at with this action.

U.S. fighter jets launched airstrikes early Friday on two locations in eastern Syria linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, the Pentagon said, in retaliation for a slew of drone and missile attacks against U.S. bases and personnel in the region that began early last week.

The U.S. strikes reflect the Biden administration's determination to maintain a delicate balance. The U.S. wants to hit Iranian-backed groups suspected of targeting the U.S. as strongly as possible to deter future aggression, possibly fueled by Israel's war against Hamas, while also working to avoid inflaming the region and provoking a wider conflict.

According to a senior U.S. military official, the precision strikes were carried out near Boukamal by two F-16 fighter jets, and they struck weapons and ammunition storage areas that were connected to the IRGC. The official said there had been Iranian-aligned militia and IRGC personnel on the base and no civilians, but the U.S. does not have any information yet on casualties or an assessment of damage. The official would not say how many munitions were launched by the F-16s.

Removal or full-on exposure of the Biden criminal endeavor needs to happen before millions have to pay the price for this. Iran has already announced to the UN that the US will not be spared if it involves itself in this conflict. Sadly we know that Iran rarely does it's own dirty work outside of it's boarders, so which terrorist group will be funded to attack the US? Which group will be used to hide the Biden crimes?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My my, I wonder what will happen if the bidens are hauled into congress to explain themselves?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Eisegesis was there too... stuck in the voice for days, I was there when ghost signed up and started messing with the quote function...

Did you catch our resident pastor impersonating him and getting his site taken down... That was fum too

edit on 27-10-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I think the fun is just beginning

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

it's almost like something the servers were doing, stopped?

This said, I'm still watching at this point until we know the full story of what's going on, and how it will affect things going forward.

Hmm, my old login is still blocked.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thCav

Go to the ats discord shoot a message to djarums with the mail you want, go to login scroll down to reset password enter your old moniker and the email. Go trough with the reset and boom... But know this you came in trough a backdoor and ATS is not save everyone who can, can exploit the holes... They knew and GHOST said it looked deliberate...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi all

Well Im back again I guess thanks to a surprising source

This has been interesting, and I wonder what lies ahed, I guess I'll have to buy more popcorn and mabye a treadmill so I dont get fat LoL

Good to be back

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Thanks Terpene.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

www.facebook.com... =zDhOQc

528. So how is the shift from 440 going, slow it feels ?. This is a known facet being sorted, of many. Great times

First hearing this 17 odd years ago, mm and stairway to heaven is different gauge also and a fave for many because of.

Imo the jabby was to eliminate a huge % but someones, used freQuency assistance to offset, we have it all imo means we are going about it all, what other amazing things, happening , events are n have happened already is to ponder.
edit on 27-10-2023 by AianawaQ1320 because: (no reason given)

As the pain body collective continues to dissapate, transmute, the minds release from bondage does not need but a new look at ourselves , new modes n models to share, ffs most of what happened and will happen will not be known, at least for and until know thyself greater preveils, the last n israel is here so the combining n child stuuff thay will bind Is near.
edit on 27-10-2023 by AianawaQ1320 because: 832 208 X 4

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Okay, "back in business". Haven't had a ride like this since I clung for dear life to an M113 that was going full-bore cross-country!

Cheers
edit on 27-10-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Haven't had a ride like this since I flipped a jeep end over end 3 times.

What a trip

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Another fun moment was being the machine gunner on a jeep that suddenly stopped because it hit a ditch. The '60 pivoted 90 degrees and slammed its knobs into my chest. OW.

Nice to see the thread's name back to what it was.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Never had a ride like this... Totally epic and we were there...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Soup sandwich

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
NY Oh no Why do so many things need to go viral?
Can we say start spreading the news instead?
No one should have to be infected to learn information.

edit on 2023/27/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Anyone else getting Stockholm Syndrome vibes

We have to go to the jailer to get our keys back to our old cells.

I did post that one would come to bring peace. And it seems that one is here, but In order to bring back order we have to go to the one and request to get back what was lost. Seems sus to me.

IDK I kinda enjoy the departure from the old account. I didn’t have much other than my number matrix thread.

Stockholm Syndrome - Muse

Our old accounts became the cheese.

Problem - Reaction - Solution

edit on 27-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
x.com...

The new SOH is going to be a great content provider it seems.
Catturd lvl stuff already.

I suspect he needs a thread just for daily quips and twits if this is a clue of what is to come.

Awesome
edit on 27-10-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Never in a million years did I see this one coming.

Biblical prophecies I am in regards to Israel are running through my scenarios ATM.
x.com...

I knew we were going back to international borders pre-Balfour declaration but wow!

Now it makes sense into why Ukraine was being prepped for Jewish homeland and base for the Greater Israel project.
So if I continue the thought this expresses the how and why of the 2-state solution.

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join