It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Care to elaborate?

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Thoughtful3

An admiral rogers is working directly with some of those guys

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Too much? I wouldn't worry my friend. Most of the pot smokers came out of hiding after legalization. Also don't knock being self-educated on certain topics. Too much dogmatic thinking amongst our "educated". I feel that science has lost some perspective along the way. It seems that the pandemic exposed science for being prostitutes for grant money.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Female eggs are vulnerable as well as the sperm. This is where the adrenal glands come in to play.

"Foreign DNA residency is likely permanent and passes on to the next generation of children of compromised sperm inseminates an ovum."

As a young person during the 60's I chose not to engage in the drug culture, as I wanted children and my research showed it was possible that our DNA could be adversely affected. Some genetic damage shows up in the next generation, others will skip a generation.

The damage to our reproductive systems started in the 1960's, IMHO. We've been adding layers of toxic chemicals in our environment, food chain and pharmaceuticals at breakneck speed ever since; it was only a matter of time before 'the final straw' arrived.

[www.news-medical.net...]

Genetic effects of marijuana:
[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...]

Of note was the drop in viable sperm count and the drop in birth rate in the western world. The rise in autism, ADHD, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, etc. also took a huge leap in subsequent generations.

We've been shooting ourselves in the foot for a long, long time in the name of progress.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: relsci

Rel Mr Pool a couple of days ago posted elimS.

Think LISA BARSOOMIAN (smile)

Speak Out: The Deep State

Her e-mail was Lisa Barsoomian @ NIH gov. The author is pointing out that the CIA uses this method of attaching operatives to different government departments to provide cover. I find this troublesome since we have seen EcoHealth Alliance connections to the CIA and the development of Covid-19.

She is an expert at opposing FOIA requests "on behalf of the intelligence community." The one very odd area was the blocking, impeding, slow walking of responses to FOIA requests with anything Covid related. It frankly has been quite strange. When something is finally coughed up it frequently has numerous redactions if not redacted completely.

Maybe it is no accident that she is connected to the NIH because that is where her expertise was really going to be needed.
There have been so many FOIA requests that the CIA may have set her up as head of the FOIA Denial Group. No one has really questioned who has been in charge of this area.
Maybe Mr. Pool is directing our attention towards her and this connection.

I have been watching for a connection to #1012. #1966 could be #1012.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Thank you for that added content. Just to pull out this point - The FDA approved a different version of what was received so that is an adulteration of the jabs, hence the liability protection wouldn't apply. I see an avalanche of lawsuits incoming from the jab injured.

Fauci isn't quite accustom to CNN questioning his expertise.

CNN- The Masks Don't Work- Not even the N95

When the facts make too much sense it's time to throw Fauci under the bus. This is just the beginning. If they are now "questioning the science" this is going to lead to the journey we've been taking. I have to say this is going to be quite the show so the big Q what are they going to tackle next?

Maybe Ivermectin as a treatment...wailing and knashing of teeth...we didn't know, honest- the FDA said it was horse de-wormer.

Dashen- Who is Captain Rogers? How does he tie in?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What do you think of this?

Pope Francis October Surprise

The Pope is doing something very unusual- lifting the statue of limitation to restart prosecution of Father Marks Rupnik. This is really weird.
More #3's.

Some very strange wording here.
"In a nutshell, that's the problem with an October surprise. It changes everything and even the guy who pulled the rabbit out of the hat can't always control where it ends up."

Full MSDNC blitzkrieg.
Known and ready.
OCTOBER SURPRISE(S) being prepped and warmed.

House of God?
Only the beginning.
Those who you are taught to trust the most....
Expect MANY MANY MANY similar reports to surface
from around the world.
IT GOES A LOT DEEPER.
Connected.
The choice to know will be yours.

Okay we have 3 "MANY". Mr. Pool tweeted the post of 3 needles with blood and popcorn. The plandemic was announced by the WHO [3] on March [3] 11, 2020. DNA [3] and we have the [3] letter agencies like the NIH, CDC, FDA...

Spain- 200,00 children abused by Catholic Clergy

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
Care to elaborate?

Sure!

strange bedfellows

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

A fellow ANON (we're in love)
wants me to meet him in Cyprus at Café BlackSite for a stiff drink. As romantic as that sounds, I have trust issues and prefer to stay away from the region. Cyprus was 1 of 14 countries that collaborated with US intelligence to conduct "unlawful inter-state transfers" using the airport in Larnaca (an actual black site), which is ironically located 15 minutes away from the office where you're currently hosted.

Good to know.

Cooperation between the United States and the ROC is at a historic high. We have been breaking new ground in our security relationship, beginning with the Statement of Intent on bilateral security cooperation that we signed with the ROC in late 2018.
[snip]

Since then, our security partnership has continued to deepen, as witnessed by the accreditation of the ROC’s first Defense Attaché at its embassy in Washington, first-time ROC participation in the U.S. International Military Education Training Program (IMET), temporary waiver of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) restrictions to allow for the direct commercial sale of non-lethal defense articles and services to and from the ROC, and joint military exercises.

The United States engages with the Republic of Cyprus, Greece, and other partners in the region to address energy, economic development, and counterterrorism. Cyprus’ geostrategic position and its participation in multilateral diplomatic initiatives, such as the “3+1” with Greece and Israel plus the United States on energy and economic issues...

The ROC and the United States belong to many of the same international organizations, including the United Nations, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and World Trade Organization. The ROC also is an observer to the Organization of American States.

www.state.gov...

edit on 29-10-2023 by eisegenesis because: PMs not working

edit on 10/29/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegenesis

I'm homicidally jealous

No pm here, disco, or bsite.

Dnt tease me bb!
edit on 10 29 2023 by dashen because: !

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
Care to elaborate?

Sure!

strange bedfellows

Well that is disconcerting.
I keep running scenarios and none are very good.
I guess I have to downgrade him to Flynn status for hero worship till more is known.
White hat, black hat, Grey hat.
Who knows
edit on 29-10-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"classified"
www.presidency.ucsb.edu...
presidency.ucsb.edu/executive-order-13848-imposing-certain-sanctions-the-event-foreign-interference-united

(f) Not later than 30 days following the date of this order, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Director of National Intelligence shall develop a framework for the process that will be used to carry out their respective responsibilities pursuant to this order. The framework, which may be classified in whole or in part, shall focus on ensuring that agencies fulfill their responsibilities

Bearing in mind that Trump was still President for like 8 weeks after the election.
edit on 29-10-2023 by 777Vader because: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ben Swann
@BenSwann_
WOW — Pascal Najadi, the son of WEF co-founder Hussain Najadi, is calling for the arrests of Bill Gates, WHO leadership, the WEF, Klaus Schwab, Big Tech and Pfizer.

He says he and his mother are now dying from the vaccine, which he calls “poison”.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegenesis

Still no pm

Sadface

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
until he names-names, and shows us the bodies, then he's iffy to me.

Hey everyone guess what. on September 11th, 2001, the WWII memorial started being constructed. Right after the Pentagon was hit, and traffic started up, so did 14ft fences around the construction site. Over the next few days after the Rainbow fountain was excavated, refrigeration trucks were seen going into the construction area. Trucks were brought in, and tons of stone was dumped all over the site and construction began on the memorial.

How much does anyone want to bet that any/all of the recovered bodies from the Pentagon are buried under the fountain at the WWII memorial.

edit on 29/10/2023 by Guyfriday because: something something

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

What do you think of this?

Pope Francis October Surprise

The Pope is doing something very unusual- lifting the statue of limitation to restart prosecution of Father Marks Rupnik.

My opinion is the almighty $$$$$. The pope is trying to put out the fire before it's all reduced to ashes.

Report: Church membership among Catholics declined nearly 20% since 2000

According to the report released on Monday, overall membership in houses of worship has continued its pre-existing decline in the U.S., reaching a record-low point of 47% in the survey conducted from 2018-2020. The figure is the lowest since Gallup began its survey in 1937, when 73% of Americans identified with a church or house of worship.

[www.catholicnewsagency.com...]

Church membership across all denominations has been steadily falling theses past few decades, and that's a multi-million dollar hit to the bottom line.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
See 2nd yt in post

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Maybe Ivermectin as a treatment...wailing and knashing of teeth...we didn't know, honest- the FDA said it was horse de-wormer. 

DARPA said that it was effective in treating all stages of covid, but the public wasn't supposed to know that. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
remove _

"Those that claim to be Jews but are not Jews -but liars."
It's a summary of a book I haven't read but get the gist of irt book of revelations verse. The often rebuttal; *antisemitic *qualifier *defaults to the *Palestinian this time?
It took (some years) to get to be able to put shade/spotlight on Soros 💩 Alex is all in it seems, throttle wide open.
Now the Ol pike letter that never was but peculiar nonetheless given trajectory of today's society in the crapper almost verbatim ?

But my heart is well having access back to *one of few places* I love because of the people and the presence and the gifs.

edit on 10/29/2023EPMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join