It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader the taller one:
It's a Guy Fawkes mask and a ski-mask and a mask of a Caucasian.

Pretty sure Hershel's shoulders are wider though.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
TRUST YOUR HEART
Disinformation IS REAL = Panic IS REAL = Fear IS REAL
Nobody IS REAL = Love IS REAL = God IS REAL
We are saving IS REAL for last.

SEE - RECONCILE - BELIEVE - TEST - KNOW - TRUST - PEACE
This is a LOVE STORY.

Nothing is What it Seems = TRUST God + Military in Full Control
Watching a Movie = Flip the Script = See A LOVE Story to Gently Wake Us
Remember the Mission = N1LB = No Sides = We Were Never Alone
Enough Must See = God's Will Be Done = Come What May = Faith by Fire
We are Being Guided on the 1 Path through the Flames = Step by Step
12-Step Program = Break Old Habits = Learn to LIVE AGAIN = Be Best
Focus Your Energy Wisely = Go With the Flow = Swim with the Current
Can't Force Others Awake = Can Offer Comfort & Mercy = Go Home in Peace
PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything 123

WE FORGOT HOW TO PLAY - FIND YOUR INNER CHILD

‘Been Through Hell’: Israeli Hostage Speaks At Press Conference

edit on 30-10-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: relsci

I got my original account back, yayy, thanks Mods!
(I confirm "relsci", with the teen redhead/Princess Di pix, was my interim).

Now a few leads - apologies if already covered:

a) Shooter Robert CARD - think TRUMP CARD: #1201 and #2936
This one indicates a trap for DS - so we need to find which cabal members or politicians it leads to; Biden perhaps???

This one implies we are close to the end if Trump card played:

b) Death of Mathew Perry, CHANDLER from Friends:
i) Ties in to #1056 - we've made this connection before, but comes into relevance now.

ii) Rachel = Jennifer Ariston, Chandler = Mathew Perry... Ray (rachel) Chandler = Child Handler for Epstein,

iii) Clues in this LBC article:

Actor spent the day with friends but had been 'fatigued'

Perry had played pickleball, a type of racquet and ball sport, with a female friend.

The two had played a game at the Riviera Country Club, near his home.

A country club member said: "He was ­hitting with a guy yesterday who is well-known here.

PICKLE - previously linked to CIA and John Kerry in this thread,
RACCQUET = CIA Racket?

iv) Mathew Perry's social media in recent days had multiple references to Batman (Matman). This Patriot Princess Tiktok vid details gematria links to Hunter Full Moon, Obama (Renegade), Zero bubble (he died in a jacuzzi).

v) Now think back to the recent social media posts from Don Trump Jr, Eric Trump and also to POTUS45 famous "I am Batman" comment on Marine1... Batman... Matman

vi) Now consider that Obama's chef and Matt Perry both died in shallow water... WATCH THE WATER.
edit on 30-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Already covered so deleted.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have a feeling that I need to remain with T3 because of the 3 for now. For some reason though I can't seem to upload my avatar. Can anyone guide me through this process?

Brock Riddick Tweet

This brings me back to M&M.
Mitch McConnel?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Could Halloween be used as a force for good tomorrow? A theory...

Background:
#111 (think Nov 1st All Saints Day)... partial

Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.

#142... partial

Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.

1) What previous evidence do we have of the public's reaction to the revealing of a satanic child killing, blood drinking cult controlling our lives?

The panic caused by a broadcast of an alien invasion must come close...
Smithsonian article on Orson Welles War of the Worlds BROADCAST

On Halloween morning, 1938, Orson Welles awoke to find himself the most talked about man in America. The night before, Welles and his Mercury Theatre on the Air had performed a radio adaptation of H.G. Wells’s The War of the Worlds, converting the 40-year-old novel into fake news bulletins describing a Martian invasion of New Jersey. Some listeners mistook those bulletins for the real thing, and their anxious phone calls to police, newspaper offices, and radio stations convinced many journalists that the show had caused nationwide hysteria. By the next morning, the 23-year-old Welles’s face and name were on the front pages of newspapers coast-to-coast, along with headlines about the mass panic his CBS broadcast had allegedly inspired.

Welles barely had time to glance at the papers, leaving him with only a horribly vague sense of what he had done to the country. He’d heard reports of mass stampedes, of suicides, and of angered listeners threatening to shoot him on sight. “If I’d planned to wreck my career,” he told several people at the time, “I couldn’t have gone about it better.” With his livelihood (and possibly even his freedom) on the line, Welles went before dozens of reporters, photographers, and newsreel cameramen at a hastily arranged press conference in the CBS building. Each journalist asked him some variation of the same basic question: Had he intended, or did he at all anticipate, that War of the Worlds would throw its audience into panic?

Was Orson's mistake to have broadcast on October 30th, instead of the day after, on HALLOWEEN?

Theory:

How do you protect the 4 to 6% who are unable to accept the truth?
Give them a route to channel their cognitive dissonance into and write it off as a Halloween prank?

Could the EBS come tomorrow, on Halloween, and be interpreted by the weak as another OrsonWellian prank?

This method would allow time for the truth to sink in... Day 1:It's just a prank, Day 2: Uh, but the TV, internet and power are out? Day 3 to 10: A set of evolving movies; explaining gradually the truth - a measured dosing of truth over time!

Oct 31st - Halloween; Day of the Dead... #647 [D]ay [Of] [D]ays,
Nov 1st - All Saints' Day,
Nov 2nd - All Souls' Day

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Deep Breath- No one is going to walk away from this, no one.

On the menu today Scott Gottlieb, ex FDA Commissioner, Pfizer board member and Covid jab pusher on CNN.

Hopefully people having been following the Midazolam scandal in the UK. Quick recap- this drug is used for assisted suicide and was deployed in the UK during the Covid plandemic on the elderly, resulting in you know.

We have our own Midazolam - Dsuvia, compliments of Scotty.

Good Riddance Gottlieb

Dsuvia is fentanyl on steroids- 5 to 10 times stronger. 1000 times more powerful than morphine.

Timeline for Dsuvia

Well this is reassuring, we have the DOD and the Pentagon around this tinee, tiny pill.

2015 we have the 17 marker. In 2017 the FDA rejected it based on common sense but wait...

Scott Gottlieb became FDA commissioner in May 2017. Nothing to see here- 2018 the drug was approved.

Past proves future...future proves past.
"The Advisory Committee voted to recommend it despite the absence of key committee members during the
meeting."
Same playbook used during the plandemic.

2019 AcelRX changed their FOCUS from military application to civilian use. Now why would they do that? Preplandemic chess piece.

It appears that AcelRX had issues, lots of issues.

Regulatory News- FDA Warning Letter

Black Box Warning- can cause life threatening respiratory depression. Then just leave out some pesky details that would result in overdoses.

Because of the fentanyl crisis hospitals were in short supply of serious pain management drugs for patients that were intubated and what better drug to give than one that suppresses respiration.

PR Newswire

On April 4, 2023 Dsuvia was sold to Alora Pharmaceuticals.

Pfizer- Scot Gottlieb- June 2020

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

T3, you need to upload your avatar as a picture, then click on it and select the person icon to make it your avatar!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
linky

Watch Dr. Teresa Holtrop who is President of the Michigan American Academy of Pediatrics questioned under oath, about her knowledge of the ingredients in the products she so vehemently defends.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I have a feeling that I need to remain with T3 because of the 3 for now. For some reason though I can't seem to upload my avatar. Can anyone guide me through this process?

I think the byte size has to be under certain parameters.
I have this I also need some help with resizing to make my new avatar.

Brewtiger your referencing sine waves are really resonating.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

OK this is a wild one.
1. 10/25 the “shooting” happened
By “Robert Card”
That immediately had the Eye of the Storm team looking at the “RC” Q’s
2. 10/26 DJT “Misspells”
Perry Mason. (So we’ve been waiting for a connect)
3. 10/28 (on Anniversary of Q)
Mathew Perry “Drowns”
That connects the two things we were waiting for.
Matthew PERRY connects Perry Mason.
He played “Chandler”
The RC in the Q’s is Rachel Chandler
4. RC in the Q’s Rachel Chandler
Is Epstein’s “Child Handler”
“Rachel Chandler is the Key” - Q

Happy Anniversary Q
linky

Couldn't MP is the start of the 114 marker.
What is A113? past the minute mrk
Would an addition make it a 114 marker?
Weekend incoming?
Not many vampires are going to like their supply when it's tainted.

All Adrenochrome Production Facilities Were Shutdown By The White Hat Military Alliance Draining The Deep State Luciferian Swamp. Before Being Shutdown The Last Supply Was Tainted With A HIV Version of COVID To Act As A Marker For Those Consuming It.
really sick

edit on 2023/30/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Welcome to my world.

edit on 30-10-2023 by 777Vader because: "I'm Audi 5000" www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

OK this is a wild one.
1. 10/25 the “shooting” happened
By “Robert Card”
That immediately had the Eye of the Storm team looking at the “RC” Q’s
2. 10/26 DJT “Misspells”
Perry Mason. (So we’ve been waiting for a connect)
3. 10/28 (on Anniversary of Q)
Mathew Perry “Drowns”
That connects the two things we were waiting for.
Matthew PERRY connects Perry Mason.
He played “Chandler”
The RC in the Q’s is Rachel Chandler
4. RC in the Q’s Rachel Chandler
Is Epstein’s “Child Handler”
“Rachel Chandler is the Key” - Q

Happy Anniversary Q
linky

Couldn't MP is the start of the 114 marker.
What is A113? past the minute mrk
Would an addition make it a 114 marker?
Weekend incoming?
Not many vampires are going to like their supply when it's tainted.

really sick

A113 is an Easter egg in just about every Disney movie
A113

The History Of Pixar's A113 Easter Egg Explained

Outside of officially connected cinematic universes like "Star Trek" or the Marvel Cinematic Universe, few studios are more famous for referencing past — and sometimes even future — films within other films than Pixar. From Pizza Planet to various elements of its early shorts, Pixar animators love to pack the periphery of their films with self-referential nods to their own work

A113
Future Proves Past
Symbolism will be their downfall

From the Same Looper Article

The school that became CalArts in 1961 was born from a merger of two financially-underperforming schools: the Chouinard Art Institute and the Los Angeles Music Conservatory. Walt Disney realized that many of his employees came from one of those two schools and joined together with other benefactors to set about combining the schools so that they could live on and continue to train future animators and filmmakers. His brother, Roy O. Disney, was also one of the founders of CalArts and helped ensure the school would continue on after Walt's death in 1966 — so that it could eventually see various future Pixar members pass through its halls

edit on 30-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

A113 is an Easter egg in just about every Disney movie

a reply to: ObsBartim37
Looks like one meaning what about as a chemical compound

Pretty disturbing if they put it there intentionally also reversed is 311
Symbolism will be...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

These people really lack self awareness.

Chief Nerd Tweet

Circling back to Peter Hotez-

Peter Hotez Tweet

#Died Suddenly comes to mind but he is a classic case of cognitive dissonance. His daughter has autism but it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the jabs. Following the same pattern he's doubling down.

Another Hotez tweet

See these heart conditions must be due to Covid, not possible that the jabs might have something to do with it and this is in spite of the insert indicating that there may be a link to young men developing heart tissues.

At some point this is more than just cognitive dissonance.

Covid Amnesty- Is Mercy the Answer?

Some unsettled dust-
"While they call for mercy to safeguard the social capital of people who were wrong, whose behavior caused harm, they have done nothing to elevate the voices - and the people- they suppressed."

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh lord I’m not ready for that. I went down the Disney rabbit MKULTRA hole a while back and I had a fairly traumatic experiences. Disney is about as toxic as it gets. I’ll need to put on the full armour to dive in again.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Pfizer is closing another facility- this time in New Jersey. 2 in North Carolina and now this one makes 3.
Pfizer has also laid of staff in Colorado and Illinois and now some in New Jersey- another 3.
Pfizer Closes another facility in New Jersey

These 3's are just littered everywhere. C is the third letter of the alphabet.
www.ccgrouppr.com....

Seems I'm having some linking issues again. This CC Group is London based dealing with Mobile Telecoms, Enterprise Tech, Fintech, Deep Tech and Cybersecurity. They win awards too. Anyway not certain if this means anything but somehow I feel like I'm missing something.

Then there is the C Three Group.
C Three Group- Energy Infrastructure

Very strange I can link this one but not the CC Group. Over target? Now I see it has linked. Very odd.

edit on 30-10-2023 by Thoughtful3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That first tweet (X), describes the current Hamas apologists, as well. Just replace the witches with Israelis.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmmm..... So, just announced our PM Sunak is going to be meeting your VP Harris to discuss the Israeli/Hammas/Palestine war.
Why Kamala????
Where's Jo????
Something is off with this..... as though US don't want our PM talking to your President.... apparently the Leader of the Free World!!!
Rainbows
Jane
PS

WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris will discuss the Israel-Hamas conflict and "consult on next steps in our support for Ukraine" with British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak during a visit to London later this week, a White House official said on Monday.

Harris will also attend a summit and deliver a speech on artificial intelligence.

Link to Reuters
edit on pm104America/ChicagoMonday2023-10-30T16:38:53-05:0004America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join