It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I'm "back on" but I don't have a discord account. I have tried contacting mods under my "new" account here on ATS. I'm sure they are up to their necks in alligators...

I'm patient, will wait.

NF13

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight13
a reply to: Terpene

I'm "back on" but I don't have a discord account. I have tried contacting mods under my "new" account here on ATS. I'm sure they are up to their necks in alligators...

I'm patient, will wait.

NF13

I'm back with my old account thanks to djarums. One good thing about all this chaos is it seems to have woken up this thread again.

edit on 2023-10-27 by NR03T5rchY because: fixed misspelling

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: relsci

"Who controls most of the MSM and social media centrally?"

The Veil of Silence Over Excess Deaths

The aftermath of Bridgen's speech about the jabs, some new details. As he was speaking the BBC used captions to contradict what he was saying. This is seriously messed up. Perhaps the BBC is now under White Hat control to do something so obvious-[ sometimes people have to be shown].

"The BBC helms the Trusted News Initiative [alliance of Big Tech and the main street media] set up in 2019 to counter anti-vax misinformation. "

BBC= 223 mirror 322.

The BBC collaborated with Facebook to censor vaccine injuries groups who used carrot emojis.

We really do not have a clear picture of how many people have died, especially in the younger age group. Deaths amongst this group would lead to an investigation and that is where things can be slow walked.

Speaking of veil of silence there was the Mr. Pool link to a veil being lifted off a statue. Maybe this is just one of the veils to be lifted.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The Fight is On With Christine Anderson -Interview by Vigilant Fox.

Super good interview. She has been fighting the good fight throughout the plandemic and she is just getting started.

BTW Is there any way you can link what you were showing because I'm not on Truth Social?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nugget2

A Lone Voice in the Wilderness of Covid Origins

To be honest I was going to skip this article because it really has been beaten to death but wow we have some new information.

In the past 10 years taxpayers have funded $100 million in research funding to China. This is really concerning. The 7 animal experiments involve all of our favorites, Mutant Malaria strains, TB, HIV, Avian Flu and Herpes. Bill Gates is funding research as well.

Scrolling down to the second chart we can see the funneling of $ through the universities - University of Southern California, University of South Florida, University of California Irvine, Paul Allen Institute, University of Illinois, Emory, and Eastern Virginian Medical School.

I wonder what they plan to do with these 8 novel viruses? This is probably just the tip of the iceberg and what stands out to me is the NIH who funds everything has not directly funded them.

It is amazing to see Fauci lying under oath and absolutely no consequences. Still collecting speaker fees, a big pension and taxpayer funder security detail.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Replying to self- More university troubles.

DOJ: Stanford FCA Case Involved Failures to Disclose Foreign Support From 7 Countries
Compliments of Brook Jackson.

This investigation was started in 2020 and now 3 years later we are finding out about this undisclosed foreign funding for research at the universities.
"The agencies were shocked by one of the professor's affiliation with Fodun and officials were really concerned about that. They had no idea. This was the most undisclosed funding among the group of 12."

"The failure to follow the current and pending disclosure requirements and the fact that these failures were material to the agencies funding decisions made it a FCA case."

Serious red flags here because there is no NIH funding.
This is no small problem "they identified nearly two dozen awards where foreign support was not declared which signals there is a problem within the institution [regardless] of who's minding the disclosures that go out."

Sorting through the excuse files- found it- not enough people power to make certain rules are followed.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Speaking of Fizer Fraud. Those contracts are toast, which means vaccine injury lawsuits incoming. They are going to need a bigger legal team to explain this one away.

Chief Nerd Tweet- SV40

Some of this is quite technical but the main point- Pfizer hid, and with great effort, the existence of SV40 in the jabs.
I can't claim to be any expert on these lipids but to go to such lengths means Pfizer knew that it was a danger.
They mention the region is 366- and since these people are sick -666.

Meanwhile Brook Jackson has been approached by the DOJ.
Brook Jackson Tweet

The DOJ has joined Pfizer in the whistleblower lawsuit. Just speculating but maybe they intend to make a deal but with a qualifier- a gag order. She will never accept that because she has made it clear that this is not about her, but about the jab injured.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The next most dangerous step in the Covid wars in my humble opinion.

Mandated Testing

Oddly this issue came up the other day. Someone was ill and the first question asked was whether they had tested for Covid as if that would accomplish something. This is a really slippery slope.

"Do not submit to mandatory testing for disease [as in any disease they whip up]. Maintain your independence, your morality, and your conscience; do not be tricked into relinquishing your agency to the state. It is a trick to obtain control over your life that you will have willingly surrendered. Your moral responsibilities are yours alone. Keep them that way."

DO NOT COMPLY

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So Djarums is who we contact to get back our accounts.

Found this
Jarum was the assistant to the Warden in the adult swim show SuperJail
Jarum

Assistant to the Warden, coincidence?
Considering my prison analogy on my past post.

edit on 27-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: Forgot a on jarums

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Testing! Testing!

Rainbows
Jane
PS: Yay! Thank you djarum and Omega!
edit on pm101America/ChicagoFriday2023-10-27T13:51:09-05:0001America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

lol testing.. testing too.. glad to be back.. dodgy world out there these days eh..

glad to b back

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
It certainly is!
I'll go to sleep a happy bunny tonight!
Rainbows
Jane
PS..... how do we reset our passwords now we are back in please, anybody.....

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hey..

goto the account button and there is a reset option in there..

:-)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thank you, appreciated. I'll have a go tomorrow..... going to have a wee tipple to celebrate tonight

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I still need to sort myself out.

Chuck Grassley letter to the DOJ and FBI

There's lots to chew over here. It looks like the DOJ and the FBI used every trick in the book deploying the assessment tactic instead of case, which meant that it had to be approved every 30 days. That's one way to slow things down. And then follow this up with the DOJ not approving a Grand Jury.
Meanwhile they simply do not respond to Grassley. I don't know how much longer they can continue obstructing the investigation but it appears they are willing to do whatever it takes.
It really is something to see how corrupt all these agencies have become.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Wow I am reading that pdf now. Talk about dirty dealings. So can we charge the FBI and DOJ under RICO? Seems pretty obvious there is collusion.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's an AV industry norm to provide both the bug and the fix, especially in the extant case.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just because
edit on 27-10-2023 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Remember when Elon got the bots on twitter. Could that be whats just happened here.. Probably not.., but just a thought

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Testing as well lol

Woohoo!!! I can see avatars again
edit on 27-10-2023 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join