It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

If ATS is here next month gona put a thread up about the 88s...

INtresting tie with Q .,trump.. the lions gate.. jonie darko.. back to future..and so forth..

:-)

edit on 27-10-2023 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I will keep an eye out for it.

Did you see the posts allegedly from Trump on ATS?

I think it was yesterday... Any idea what if anything came from that? Probably fake but who knows the way things have been lately lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: purplemer

I will keep an eye out for it.

Did you see the posts allegedly from Trump on ATS?

I think it was yesterday... Any idea what if anything came from that? Probably fake but who knows the way things have been lately lol.

I missed it all my PC has been unable to go online for a little while. working again now. will send u a link when up
edit on 27-10-2023 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is wild. I still have no idea what is happening, but I am back to checking this thread a couple times a day....still cannot get into my old account though.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nugget2

t's puzzled me since day one as to why Israel never addressed the tunnels before the attack. They must have known they were there; why not at the very least destroy the end into Israel?

The tunnels are more advanced than whats on the surface. The real war is underground.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thank you all for helping me to achieve this balance.
Enjoy the End/Beginning.

LOVE YOU ALL!
PEACE BE WITH YOU 🤗

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Hi 777Vader, where is that the map of?
ETA: I can see now its the Mediterranean area, but what kind of aircraft are the purple tracks?

I am so glad to have my old account back as well as my avatar!

Gigantic THANKS to DTOM and Djarums!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 27/10/2023 by NightFlight because: Rephrased my question. Great to be back!!

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
TGIF

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

If ATS is here next month gona put a thread up about the 88s...

INtresting tie with Q .,trump.. the lions gate.. jonie darko.. back to future..and so forth..

:-)

Double Infinity is always Fun

BRING IT

Ultimate Answer to evil

GODspeed

edit on 10America/Chicago31pmFriday31070000001027 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That's the heavy C17 traffic MIL flights. Equipment which would be ordinarily be loaded onto sea transport in places like Norfolk got shuffled onto airlift for rapid deployment to Gulf States, who are oddly on the Palestinian side.

Still trying to wrap my head around the duplicity with BIDEN supporting Israel publicly, while behind the scenes funding Hamas directly and KERRY being cozy with their sponsors, like Iran....who is also a "target"....? imo it seems like US is going to facilitate Israel's demise, while bleeding them dry.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

That's called "Money Laundering" with taxpayer's money, arms and free manpower. But, if you point it out to, say, the FBI, you are the one arrested, thrown in jail and silenced.

Its like John Gotti with the Army, Navy and Air Force doing the heavy hauling for you and the DOJ as your enforcers. Can't beat that...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The last time the diamondbacks went to the World Series was 1 month after 9/11.
George W bush threw the first pitch.

The diamondbacks are back, in the 119 (inversion) World Series and guess who threw the first pitch?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

See new posts

Conversation

Ariel

@Prolotario1

Follow

Status Of The Republic: Liberation & Justice When you are in bankruptcy as a corporate entity you do not have any contract rights. • Buckingham Palace • The Vatican • Washington DC • City of London • State of Israel All these corporate bodies filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. The Act of England 1871 was repealed. The Secondary Judiciary Act 1869 is no longer active. The International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA). The IEEPA gives the President the power to impose economic sanctions on foreign countries and individuals in response to a national emergency. EO (13818) EO (13848) EO (13959) These executive orders allowed the US to seize the assets of corporate entities and persons. For human rights abuse and election interference. Stocks Shares Trade Bank Account Business Home Investment Company Etc. All assets. Did you know Evergreen Inc. is a CIA owned company? Who uses that for human trafficking? Hillary Clinton. Guess what is contracted with Evergreen? ■ The Vatican ■ The US ■ City Of Rome ■ UN Corp ■ The Holy See ■ UK Inc (This Is Key) All subcontracted. Each step of subcontracting process, the accountability of each subcontractor diminishes relative to the actual contract. And what have you got? You have Evergreen Inc. owned and operated by Evergreen, LLC, which is owned and operated by Evergreen, PLC. 4500 employees, no obligation to file flight plans (Hint-Hint) and you have a totally unaccountable self-interested for profit corporation abusing the powers of "government". All of this as a result of the EOs are null/void. -Do you remember when Jan Halper confirmed that tons of gold were removed from the Vatican? -Do you remember when the 1871 Corp Act was dissolved on May 4 2020? -Do you remember then months after that the New Republic with the original Constitution was invoked on July 4, 2020 when D. Trump visited Mount Rushmore? -Do you remember the Balfour Declaration? Palestine was under UK rule on 2 November 1917 when foreign minister Arthur Balfour wrote to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community. Palestinians made up 90 per cent of the population in 1917. They blame the declaration for encouraging Zionists and ultimately handing their land to the Jewish homeland - the future lsrael- by 1947. Remember the state of Israel was created by Khazarians. As result of the EOs they Israel became bankrupt. And what happens as a result? War. Which is going on between Israel & Palestine correct? For what? Land acquisition. Why? Because the Khazarians were kicked out of Ukraine by V. Putin. The assets of ex-president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenk were frozen. It cut off a lifeline of drug, arms and human trafficking money essential to the survival of the Washington. Do you see how this connects to the current conflict? The Khazarian Mafia Money Laundering base is in Ukraine. The last country that they the Khazarian Mafia has is Israel. Remember who established Israel? The Rothschilds. Donald Trump is the first leader to have broken that control and removed them from power in the USA by taking control of the FED. This is why the attacks on him are so vicious and relentless, and they come from all sides. Political, Media, Military, Sports, etc. Since the USA was always the Rothschild’s strongest territory – to control the rest of the world, with its powerful army, these global criminals have pulled out all the stops to overturn a duly elected president. They have activated and unleashed all their assets to achieve this. Remember the Q-Drop "All Assets Deployed"? D. Trump is the only world leader who has defeated the Rothshilds by hijacking their central bank in the USA. This happened quietly during March 2020, and without any media coverage, because the media is owned by the same Rothschild banking empire. The Fed-Reserve is now under the US Treasury. Which is why the printing press no longer pump out endless fiat USD. Which was used to suppress the Middle East through the petro dollar. Iraq by January 1st 2024 will no longer use the USD in everyday commerce unless you are a traveler who needs it for international flights. I told you all the 1st domino has not fallen yet publicly. A month ago Mike Johnson (Now Soth) stated that Article 1 Sec 2 of the US Constitution that the sole power of Impeachment belongs to the Republican House Of Representatives. And Article 2 SEC. 4 states "The President Shall Be Removed From Office. On impeachment for and conviction of the following. • Treason • Bribery • Money Laundering • Misdemeanor Or other high crimes. Americans now know from investigations launched by the House Committee that through domestic and international business dealings ran a illegally that the J. Biden administration is now liable for "Crimes Against Humanity". Do you all see how they were setting the scene for the general public? Who have no clue of the DOD Law of War Manual or the COG/JAG. Or even the Brunson Case. Because

x.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ObsBartim37

He is camping until late Sunday or Monday.

When he gets back goto his discord and message him and he will send password reset.

Here is Link to ATS thread with his discord.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Robert Card, the suspect believed to be responsible for one of Maine’s deadliest mass shootings, has been found dead two days after allegedly killing 18 people at a bowling alley and bar, according to law enforcement sources.

The body of the 40-year-old trained firearms instructor with past mental health issues was located in the woods by Maine Recycling near Lisbon, where his vehicle and a gun were found after the shooting, according to federal law enforcement sources.

Something isn't right here.

Authorities had found a note at Card’s home indicating that he planned to take his own life before police found him, CNN reported.

Card spent two weeks in a mental health facility over the summer after which he was discharged, according to law enforcement sources.

In an updated statement released to Army Times late Thursday, Army spokesman Bryce Dubee said Card’s unit supported West Point training in July 2023, but there are no records to indicate Card instructed or participated in any training.

“The Army did not train SFC Card as a firearms instructor, nor did he serve in that capacity for the Army,” Dubee wrote.

Army Times has also queried Army officials for information on Card’s duty status and any releasable information regarding his mental health.

Officials have not yet responded to this query.

Department of Veterans Affairs Terrence Hayes said Card is not enrolled in or using VA healthcare, and that while Card used VA education benefits in 2004, he has not used or applied for any VA benefits since.

The 3rd Battalion of the 304th Infantry Regiment, 104th Training Division, 108th Training Command calls Saco, Maine home. That facility is used by the U.S. Army Reserve to train U.S. Military Academy at West Point cadets.

I'm getting very big MKUltra vibes here on this. With all the talks about the Deep State going down, is it possible that we will be seeing more of these "incidents taking place by people that had been seen in a "Mental Health" facility?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Something else but not related to that story above.

From: Military Times (Sorry about the long quote, but full context of this story is needed)

Marines strapped a rocket launcher to a so-called robotic goat in the California desert in September, in a test of robots’ abilities to carry and fire weapons in battle.

Marines with Tactical Training and Exercise Control Group conducted the proof-of-concept test at Twentynine Palms, California ― a vast installation with many ranges where Marines can do live-fire tests and training, according to a Marine Corps news release.

“Instead of having a Marine handle the weapon system, manipulate the safeties, we could put a remote trigger mechanism on it that allowed it to all be done remotely,” 1st Lt. Aaron Safadi, officer in charge of the group’s emerging technology integration section, said in the release. “The Marine could be behind cover and concealment, the weapon system could go forward, and the Marine could manipulate the safeties from a safe place while allowing that weapon system to get closer to its target.”

In a video posted by the Marine Corps of the Sept. 9 test, the goat-ivated Marines watched as a robotic quadruped stood up onto its four haunches of sorts and walked around, making clacking sounds on the ground.

The platform appears to be the Go1 robot dog made by the Chinese robotics company Unitree, whose website advertises the quadruped as “Lightweight, Take It Everywhere.”

Unitree sells a basic version of the man’s bionic best friend for $2,700 (plus $1,000 in shipping) on its website and $4,899 on Amazon.

Marine Corps Times asked the Office of Naval Research about the use of technology by a Chinese company in testing and didn’t immediately receive a response.

The quadruped itself wasn’t the focus of the Marine Corps’ test, Marine spokesman Capt. Johnathon Huizar said in an email Friday to Marine Corps Times. The goat was just a firing platform for a Kairos remote trigger mechanism that was fixed to a M72AS light anti-tank weapon trainer, according to the spokesman, who confirmed that the quadruped was made by Unitree.

It's a weird idea with understandable benefits, but the use of a Chinese made platform. Also, it should be pointed out that this is kind of like giving your enemy a weapon system due to this technology,

DroneDefender fits the profile for any government organization that needs to protect physical assets, people and information from sUAS attack and intelligence gathering. DroneDefender jams in the most common frequencies in which drones operate, including the GNSS spectrum, and effectively counters a wide range of COTS UAS.

and

DroneDefender is used when a UAS threat is detected. It operates instantly when the trigger is engaged, and breaks the communication link from the pilot to the UAS. As a consequence, the UAS enters its pre-programmed safety mode, minimizing risk to public safety and damage to the drone.

GPS disruption on a separate trigger can be used if the UAS continues moving (via GPS waypoints), or if it enters return to home mode and capture is desired.

Well so much for Robo-Goat, I guess they should stick to Robo-Mitch's.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

When he gets back goto his discord and message him and he will send password reset.

Why do we trust this guy again?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

if you have to ask...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObsBartim37

originally posted by: pianopraze

Why do we trust this guy again?

Who else do you have to trust?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

“Trust noone”

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join