It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Joins The 'Go Broke' Club as Conservative's Boycott Store Over Children's Clothing Range

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Annee

LGBTQ+ is a sexual preference. Why are toddlers supporting the sexual preference of family members?

That's how you see it.

I see people. Friends, family members, etc.

How do you visualize men in women's prisons?

Hey! Let's go for extremism.

Always wins in a balanced conversation.

so that's not real either?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

LGBTQ+ is a sexual preference. Why are toddlers supporting the sexual preference of family members?

That's how you see it.

I see people. Friends, family members, etc.

How do you visualize men in women's prisons?

Hey! Let's go for extremism.

Always wins in a balanced conversation.

So you admit that supporting this insanity is extreme?

Balanced conversation or cherry picked conversation with arbitrary boundaries?

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You can support and accept someone for their differences. However, promoting and being proud about mental illness doesn’t help anyone.

If you have a young kid who’s confused about gender it’s because you’ve intentionally allowed them to question basic biological facts. As I told you before, every child needs to learn at some point that Santa Claus isn’t real, even if their bat sh!t crazy parents haven’t quite figured it out for themselves yet.

I do not support or promote ignorance.

Allies of the trans people support men in women's sports, men in women's spaces, men in women's prison. Seems like that is a whole lot of ignorance being supported to me.
edit on 5/25/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How would anyone know your family member is gay unless they loudly advertise it like a vegan explains dietary preferences at every meal?

Why should they hide it?

I am sitting in my car, having lunch. How do you tell if I am gay or straight? Is it in how I hold my hard-boiled egg?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Its bad because toddlers don't have any sense of gender. This can cause the parents treat to their children in a way that may not reflect their gender which, at this age, is entirely imagined by the parents and not based on any factual behaviors or representations by the child. It normalizes transgender behavior, which may not be what the child would have exhibited if left alone, during the formative developmental years. It is not supporting a person who made a choice, it is assaulting a toddler who should just be left to mature naturally.
edit on 25-5-2023 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infp1986

Cutting ties with people, places or things that you deem inappropriate, offense, toxic or dangerous is the easiest and mature way to exclude it's influence from your life. Unless it's actually infringing on your personal space, you don't really have a valid argument for fighting against it. Target is not infringing on you because you have a choice to shop there or not shop there. Me personally, I don't shop at Target because they are a corrupt franchise. It's an easy choice for me. But if you want to continue compromising yourself by throwing your money at a country that wants to overpower the U.S. because you need to keep pretending that you're being injured by a sh**** line of clothing that was probably mass produced in China or some 3rd world country then you go right ahead.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You can support and accept someone for their differences. However, promoting and being proud about mental illness doesn’t help anyone.

If you have a young kid who’s confused about gender it’s because you’ve intentionally allowed them to question basic biological facts. As I told you before, every child needs to learn at some point that Santa Claus isn’t real, even if their bat sh!t crazy parents haven’t quite figured it out for themselves yet.

I do not support or promote ignorance.

Allies of the trans people support men in women's sports, men in women's spaces, men in women's prison. Seems like that is a whole lot of ignorance being supported to me.

Ignorance is lack of knowledge.

Much factual information and research re: transgender (and LGBTQ+) has been posted on this site.

Yet "some" continue with a closed mind and rejection of that information.

Instead continue to push sensational headlines and extremism.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh the irony.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Its bad because toddlers don't have any sense of gender.

At What Age Does Gender Identity Develop?
Medical Reviewer: Dan Brennan, MD
Medically Reviewed on 8/18/2021

Research shows that children recognize their own gender and gender in others starting when they are very young. You may notice children behaving in ways typical of their gender as early as two or three years old. By the age of five, most children can identify the gender of other people.

www.medicinenet.com...
edit on 25-5-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And at that age it is superficial at best because they haven't hit puberty when the full reality of sex difference is made intrinsically real. Well, unless you chemically castrate them seeking to create Peter Pan that is. Then they will never really know.

Btw, how does someone tell if I am gay or straight as I sit here?

edit on 25-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh the irony.

Do you look at straight people and think SEX?

I see people. Just people.

I taught my kid "People are their Heart".

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So a two year old understands something that you don’t?

At two years old do they conflate those clear biological markers with sexual preference? No, they see a mum and dad and realise those are two distinct genders.

They only way a toddler understands more than the two biological sexes is when sick people like yourself fill their head with nonsense.

If you’re explaining anything other than male and female to toddlers then you should be on a watch list.

Men are Dads
Women are Mothers
2 year old logic can make this distinction easily.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Obviously not, you said gay people shouldn't have to hide. So you must be able to tell us all apart.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes, I’m attracted to women. Not surprising really considering our evolutionary history.

I see men and women differently, because they are. I can tell 100% of the time just looking at people if they’re a man or a woman.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There is a huge difference between recognizing that there are two genders and understanding the implications of the associated behaviors of those genders.

Your response is an insult to sense and sensibility.

I thought this agenda was sick and criminal when trans people went after 5 year olds in public schools. It took almost no time at all to drop even lower on the moral scale and are now going after 2 year olds. This is just sick. Its not support - its disgusting.
edit on 25-5-2023 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infp1986

Most modern satanists don't actually believe in Satan. It's much more tame than would you would initially think.

The real "satanism" or worship of Baal and demonic entities, is not public and much more rare. I don't know too much about it, but the public satanism is pretty much a harmless philosophy. Silly to me, but to each their own.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So a two year old understands something that you don’t?

At two years old do they conflate those clear biological markers with sexual preference? No, they see a mum and dad and realise those are two distinct genders.

They only way a toddler understands more than the two biological sexes is when sick people like yourself fill their head with nonsense.

If you’re explaining anything other than male and female to toddlers then you should be on a watch list.

Men are Dads
Women are Mothers
2 year old logic can make this distinction easily.

Young kids know how someone treats them. They know if they're kind or if they are not.

If one of those people is an LGBTQ+ family member and the child hears negative talk about their "favorite aunt".

Yes - they should know why.

No mention of sex organs necessary.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

telltale signs-

two libral mini0n parents who love bragging how pr0gressive they are.

you see it in h0llywood when parents brag all their children are non-gennder specific, which is staTistiucal impossibility.
less than 20% are born gay.

they are forcing it on children.
miserable gr00mers.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh the irony.

Do you look at straight people and think SEX?

I see people. Just people.

I taught my kid "People are their Heart".

Yes, we are well aware that you've F'ed up 2 generations since their childhood.

We are also well aware that you have faith in one side of "science."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join