It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Joins The 'Go Broke' Club as Conservative's Boycott Store Over Children's Clothing Range

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

LGBTQ+ is a sexual preference. Why are toddlers supporting the sexual preferences of family members?

edit on 25-5-2023 by SourGrapes because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

This is correct, but what they did have are babies onesies that read "Born to be Gay"

Do with that what you will.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

LGBTQ+ is a sexual preference. Why are toddlers supporting the sexual preference of family members?

That's how you see it.

I see people. Friends, family members, etc.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

How many have been on puberty blockers?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Starting to run out of places that do not have it everywhere, at least in my city, I agree, not quite pedophelia, but a onesie reading Born to Be Gay is pretty #in gross honestly. Choosing a trans satanist too design some of it is a questionable choice as well. Why him out of all possible artist were going with the trans satanist..but we dont want controversy!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Its everywhere, Target is just the lastest, and no we should not have to shop elsewhere, have a Pride section if you really want, get the "born to be Gay" onesies the # out of the store and # will go over much easier. And maybe avoid satanists when it comes to kids clothes. In other words, stop doing #ing creepy #.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You can support and accept someone for their differences. However, promoting and being proud about mental illness doesn’t help anyone.

If you have a young kid who’s confused about gender it’s because you’ve intentionally allowed them to question basic biological facts. As I told you before, every child needs to learn at some point that Santa Claus isn’t real, even if their bat sh!t crazy parents haven’t quite figured it out for themselves yet.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It’s no surprise to anyone on here that you’d be surrounded by lots of mentally ill people.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LGBTQ+ is a sexual preference. Why are toddlers supporting the sexual preference of family members?

That's how you see it.

I have a few gay family members, they have zero interest in wearing/pushing pride gear, they wear the same things as anyone else.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

How would anyone know your family member is gay unless they loudly advertise it like a vegan explains dietary preferences at every meal?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Exactly, your sexual preferences do not dictate who you are as a person, pretty shallow if thats all a person is.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just throwing this in for good measure -

Orders surge for trans designer after Target pulls products

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How would anyone know your family member is gay unless they loudly advertise it like a vegan explains dietary preferences at every meal?

I start off every meeting I chair with a detailed account of my heterosexual lifestyle.

I mean, isn't that what men in dresses do?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion
Just throwing this in for good measure -

Orders surge for trans designer after Target pulls products

If that's what you want, that's fine. Most specialty products are already sold direct by their vendors online.

I buy quite a few specific items that way because they don't have mass market appeal.

Now I wonder why you find more Pride stuff for sale than Afro-centric stuff? The latter group is arguably more mass market, but I missed Target's prominent Black History clothing displays.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Remember easier times when Target had a Transformers section? Your biggest decision was Autobots or Decepticons. Now its only for Decepticons?

It is obviously an agenda. When such a small percentage of the population has such a large hold on television and advertising we need to start looking around and see what the other hand is doing. Our attention is being diverted.

We know what the other hand is doing. Trying to stay one step in front of the sheriff, covering up their crimes.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

This literally hurts my heart to see.

This all on out-front battle between good and evil has never been more apparent to me than now.

Father of Lies, indeed. "men can have periods, get pregnant". Confusion and deceit, danger and darkness. See: men in womens prisons in CA. And lets not forget the ultimate in narcissism.

Sounds a lot like Satan running loose in the world to me.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You can support and accept someone for their differences. However, promoting and being proud about mental illness doesn’t help anyone.

If you have a young kid who’s confused about gender it’s because you’ve intentionally allowed them to question basic biological facts. As I told you before, every child needs to learn at some point that Santa Claus isn’t real, even if their bat sh!t crazy parents haven’t quite figured it out for themselves yet.

I do not support or promote ignorance.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That's how you see it.

How do you visualize men in women's prisons? At least one murderer and rapist.

Do you just see people? One big happy family?

Wonder how THOSE women see it.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why should they hide it?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

That's how you see it.

How do you visualize men in women's prisons?

Hey! Let's go for extremism.

Always wins in a balanced conversation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join