It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Joins The 'Go Broke' Club as Conservative's Boycott Store Over Children's Clothing Range

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Everyone should be afraid to let down the people they respect and love. It’s all about the people who guide us, a good parent will be a role model for their children and naturally they will try to emulate them. That’s why a lot of fatherless kids go down the wrong path, they don’t have someone to advise other than the streets and social media and their role models become celebrities, detached from reality.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It fit the post I was responding to.

I personally arrived before the 50s -- so actually lived them -- and have watched/lived the evolution.

As I said, something like polio, skin color, or physical form are not behaviors, but you and others keep trying to mirror them up with behaviors as one and the same in the requirement to accept. At the same time if I told you I'm now a Black lesbian being a 6'5" white-looking guy, or told you even though I look 63 I'm actually 15 and want to date your granddaughter I don't think in either case you would agree with me, but the LBGQT and woke liberals are pushing a lot of behaviors as norms that we MUST accept as both something we MUST agree is OK and or an alternate reality we must now see magically as our own reality.

In all this, there is a point it all drifts into just a quagmire of craziness when it never really needed to go there in the first place to accomplish what they all were looking for in the first place.

edit on 25-5-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Everyone should be afraid to let down the people they respect and love. It’s all about the people who guide us, a good parent will be a role model for their children and naturally they will try to emulate them. That’s why a lot of fatherless kids go down the wrong path, they don’t have someone to advise them other than the streets and social media, and their role models become celebrities, detached from reality.

It seems with my two boys letting me down is a huge motivator. Another one is I will support them 100%, but if they choose to go down dark paths it doesn't mean I will follow too and my support will drop off. Seems to work well so far as one is an electrical engineer and the other will be a doctor. Zero issues their whole lives, maybe it was a military lifestyle they grew up in.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You’re obviously a good parent but in the end it’s up to them. All we can do is offer love, guidance and protection, then hope for the best.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Fear = I do something stupid and get in trouble = butt whoopin'.

He wasn't abusive. However, I got the belt a time or two when it was deserved.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
Fear = I do something stupid and get in trouble = butt whoopin'.

He wasn't abusive. However, I got the belt a time or two when it was deserved.

One of my biggest asswoppings was when I brought home a sidewinder I named Charlie...lol

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Target Sheds $9 Billion in Market Cap amid Backlash over ‘PRIDE’ Collection

Target lost billions in market value after conservatives called to boycott the retail giant, whose 2023 “PRIDE” collection featured a “tuck-friendly” swimsuit to obscure male genitalia and other items designed by a brand that specializes in Satanist-inspired merchandise.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Businesses arent doing this in other countries.

edit on 25-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It fit the post I was responding to.

I personally arrived before the 50s -- so actually lived them -- and have watched/lived the evolution.

As I said, something like polio, skin color, or physical form are not behaviors, . . .

And gay is a choice.

Ask a gay.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I realize merchandise is ordered months in advance but come one, didn't even one person at Target think maybe they shouldn't promote this right now?

Designer with ties to Satanism? Display right in front of their store?

I think they are creating situations to stir up hatred between the 99% to deflect it from the 1%.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

The only way he would have got those images into the store would have been because it was authorized from the highest place then everyone goes along with it to please the boss to keep their jobs.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

The most offensive Abprallen merch was not in Target stores, but Target let the designer be very clear about the Satanic inspiration on the store's corporate social media.

edit on 26-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here, you can skip to relevant 'parts'.

My God, wtf happened to my timeline?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Surprised no one has mentioned ESG, there lies the problem.

It effects being able to have credit to pay the bills etc before the product makes money.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Bud Light's NEW Spokesman?

So it's not only just a month now... NOW it's all summer.

It's all season... it's three months of their cultural Marxism propaganda.

It''s everywhere now even in PetSmart they're literally selling LGBT accessories for people's dogs and cats not to mention in government schools across the country.

Public Schools like this teacher who forced their students to paint what they thought were just ordinary rainbows because of course they have no idea what those symbols actually mean.

Plus: Mark Dice shows a clip of a Target employee who worships Satan. 😱

edit on 48054831am312023Fri, 26 May 2023 07:48:54 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Oh but it does m'Lord...

www.reuters.com...

Target Corp (TGT.N) is offering more than 2,000 products, including clothing, books, music and home furnishings as part of its Pride Collection. The items include "gender fluid" mugs, "queer all year" calendars and books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

I have memories of my Gran chasing me with a slipper. I was more afraid when she would pin me and attack with her false teeth. Only now I realise how funny it was but as a 5 year old those teeth were nightmare fuel. If you ever want me to behave just pull out your teeth and approach.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Annee

How would anyone know your family member is gay unless they loudly advertise it like a vegan explains dietary preferences at every meal?

Why should they hide it?

Why do they feel the need to make it everyone's business? I personally don't care to know..many don't care to know what you do in your bedroom. JFC.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

How would anyone know your family member is gay unless they loudly advertise it like a vegan explains dietary preferences at every meal?

Why should they hide it?

Why do they feel the need to make it everyone's business? I personally don't care to know..many don't care to know what you do in your bedroom. JFC.

"Stay out of our bedroom!"

*observes Pride Parade*

"When did the open street become your bedroom?"

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Why should they hide it?

Make what everyone's business?

That they don't have to live clandestine on the fringes anymore where "polite society" forced them to create their own culture?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join