It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida is Going to Find Out How Much Immigrants Do

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ok, biden whatever you say, have fun with wanting to bash Florida now.

I am sure you will take a few hundred poor immigrants at your home.

See here we go, black and white. No I don’t want hundred of immigrants at my door, but I’d love more to be in our state working. See how easy that is?

See people are able to say we don’t want moochers, illegal or legal, but working people are welcomed, especially where they are desperately needed.
Maybe Florida doesn’t need them.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This is a bandaid that needs ripped off. The US has become addicted to cheap labor, and it's festered to the point of destroying lives. Our entire economy is broken and it's becoming more and more obvious that it's just manipulation.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thejohnfist

This is a bandaid that needs ripped off. The US has become addicted to cheap labor, and it's festered to the point of destroying lives. Our entire economy is broken and it's becoming more and more obvious that it's just manipulation.

I agree, maybe this is the pain that will lead to meaningful change.

People that think it won’t hurt are fooling themselves.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: starfoxxx

I have no idea what you are talking about they do not need ANY illegal immigrant asylum seekers.. AT ALL

Bury your head in the sand and talk to me in a few years. They said all the EXACT same stuff here. Literally the exact same things. Just wait.

Yes that is one story I provided because it actually hasn’t happened yet but will if it passes. That is when you will see something if it is enforced.

They DO NEED LEGAL migrant workers..
They come here for the seasons live on the commune
make bank in DOLLARS get paid and go back
they LOVE IT..
They hate the ILLEGAL ASSYLUM SEEKING MIGRANTS
from Honduras Guatemala Venezuelan.
They are going to come in and take THE REAL LEGAL
MIGRANT WORKERS JOBS and they are the ones who are
going to get hurt. Not anyone else do not fool yourself please.
This new law that was passed helps crack down on the companies
that flood the market with illegal ASSYLUM seeking migrant workers who
who are surging the border they do not pay any taxes
they get paid $5 bux an hour and
THEY are not THE GOOD LEGAL MEXICAN migrant workers of the past.
LA RAZA , SINALOA , MS 13 SURGE , LATIN KINGS
BAD acting gang members
fleeing now claiming ASSLYUM .

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Florida is Going to Find Out How Much Immigrants Do

Yep. I have always said reducing the illegal immigration problem to manageable level is super easy.
Building a wall was the least effective and most costly method to tackle the problem.

The simple and cost effective fix that would halt the issue overnight is to go after the American companies that hire illegals and give them incentives to come here. Right now it is not only financially smart to hire illegals its so bad that a business has todo it in order to survive . In addition the gov't looks the other way with fake papers to allow companies to get passed payroll requirements .

If they actually fined these companies fees that made it not financially worthwhile to take a risk with hiring illegals and a criminal offense against the executives after 3 times the problem would resolve itself. The majority of illegals are coming here to better their lives and send back money to their families. If you take that away they will not come just like they aren't coming through the Canadian border. Canadians have no incentives to come work in the us illegally for low wages. If you take the incentives (jobs, healthcare) for the illegal immigrants to come from the southern border the majority of them will stop coming.

However , careful for what you wish for since you just might get it. The hospitality, healthcare, agriculture and construction industries run on illegals back . Its like heroin and you can't just stop cold turkey without big consequences. They need to softly ween off the huge illegal immigration workers that keep this country running. The impact is more than just rising the cost of goods and services, it would bring those industries to a stand still overnight if not done properly and paced appropriately.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

JAG where have you been hiding lately, under a rock? we are having an invasion of poverty like never before seen in the nation.

And this time is not about building a nation, is about destroying what we had as a nation.

All by design.

You do know that America is the RICHEST country in the world right?

We barely make the top 10. And that is likely because they paid someone to skip looking at backdoor books.

We are sinking in debt.

www.worldatlas.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Where will the go ? What will they do ? How do we feed them or house them ? How many are vaccinated and not just Covid, how about a simple MMR or Polio vaccine ?

... trimmed ...

We are about to see a MASSIVE influx of illegals and no idea what to do with them.

It's not Covid or Polio you need to be worried about ... It's Scabies, Typhus and Tuberculosis that are heading to the US right now ... Delivered direct from the Darrien Gap (Panama) on busses paid for by the US government and the EU ... thousands of new arrivals all cross infecting one another.

Take a look at the reporting from Michael Yon on the busses and camps

Is this the next pandemic being shipped in under your noses

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ok, biden whatever you say, have fun with wanting to bash Florida now.

I am sure you will take a few hundred poor immigrants at your home.

Why do you have to be so daft with your response?
I'm willing to bet 99% of Americans don't want illegal immigrants here.
The problem here seems to be about how to resolve it.
Grabbing a 10$ first aid kit ain't gonna fix this.
This situation has a catch 22 to it.
I don't know the answer but whoever figures it out is sure to bring on that agenda 69 thing you guys speak of.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes we got some of the most richest people in world, the rest of us work for a living to feed our families.

The 10 Richest American Billionaires 2021

www.forbes.com...

You know that means crap when most of the nation working class struggle.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For Gods sake, I know that PR is an American territory. I am stating that FLORIDA WILL BE FINE WITHOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. That is what the OP is about, right? How Florida is screwing itself? I live in Florida. If you come from PR you are an immigrant. You are migrating from one area to another. It is call internal migration. Again, have you been to Central Florida? Osceola County is where the majority went to. From 2010 to 2022 population raised 50%. About 200k to over 500k. This is one county alone. The Hispanic population doubled.

Racial profiling? My god. Yes. Just like the "Don't Say Gay" bill that does not exist. Hype it up for no reason but to cause division.

This law is common sense.

edit on Mayam31amf0000002023-05-10T10:17:55-05:001055 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sorry Mata, I was just posting some facts, I see others kind of over inflated what you posted.

I agree with you, most Floridias are very happy with DeSantis and what he has done for Florida, I will be heading there sometime soon to spend my retirement days.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
For Gods sake, I know that PR is an American territory. I am stating that FLORIDA WILL BE FINE WITHOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. That is what the OP is about, right? How Florida is screwing itself? I live in Florida. If you come from PR you are an immigrant. You are migrating from one area to another. It is call internal migration. Again, have you been to Central Florida? Osceola County is where the majority went to. From 2010 to 2022 population raised 50%. About 200k to over 500k. This is one county alone. The Hispanic population doubled.

Racial profiling? My god. Yes. Just like the "Don't Say Gay" bill that does not exist. Hype it up for no reason but to cause division.

This law is common sense.

www.tampabay.com...

Florida immigration bill sparks fear over racial profiling, discrimination Advocates and nonprofits said the legislation could create a hostile and ‘show me your papers’ environment.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

JAG where have you been hiding lately, under a rock? we are having an invasion of poverty like never before seen in the nation.

And this time is not about building a nation, is about destroying what we had as a nation.

All by design.

We barely make the top 10. And that is likely because they paid someone to skip looking at backdoor books.

We are sinking in debt.

www.worldatlas.com...

PPP is not a measure of wealth, or richness. And it doesn't even take a country's debt into account, so I'm not sure why you brought that up after posting a link to PPP. They're unrelated. If you wanted to center your argument on our absurd amount of debt, you'd be on more solid ground.

PPP basically measures the efficiency by which a country generates wealth. That's not the same thing, at all. It's a useful metric in certain contexts, but in a discussion of which country is wealthiest it's basically just a curiosity.

It's like if Company A was worth a trillion dollars and company Y was worth $900B, but some economist that didn't like Company A tried to say Company Y is more highly valued because Company Y was able to attain its valuation with fewer employees per dollar of valuation than Company A was. It's apples and oranges. Company A is factually more highly valued. The economist is mislabeling a metric.

Saying Luxemborg is the richest nation in the world because their PPP number is highest is factually inaccurate. PPP doesn't measure a nation's wealth. The U.S. generates the most economic wealth per year, and its citizens are collectively more wealthy than the citizens of any other nation. That's why it is called the richest nation in the world.

On a side note, here was something interesting from your link, my bolding:

Ireland, on the rise thanks to favorable corporate tax policies, is projected to hit #1 by 2027.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Go look up the cloward-piven strategy and then come back and tell us mass illegal immigration is a good idea.

The plan by communist scum to destroy America has been in place for decades.

edit on 10-5-2023 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yes. They will all need to pass e-verify. I could care less. Illegal immigrants take job from legal immigrants and those who live here. Could care less about the companies who employ them. They do not offer them benefits, pay small wages and treat most of them like garbage.

I guess no one wants to talk about the FL Dreamers who were able to get the Florida House to allow them instate tuition even though they are not actually residents. Those were REPUBLICAN lawmakers who passed that.

So...wanna talk again about the HATE of illegals by the Florida House? I linked to the same Liberal TBT.

Link

On no....it will lead to profiling....

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I find it interesting that people are calling me Biden and attacking me when I am merely giving them a peek inside what I believe will happen to Florida because of what happened in my own much much smaller state.

The people screaming that illegals were stealing our jobs are now scrambling here because we don’t have enough people and are trying all kinds of ridiculous things to get bodies working, old bodies, young bodies, and nobody is budging!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I guess no one wants to talk about the FL Dreamers who were able to get the Florida House to allow them instate tuition even though they are not actually residents. Those were REPUBLICAN lawmakers who passed that.

You know there was a time when children of Military members couldn’t get that.. let that soak in!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Go look up the cloward-piven strategy and then come back and tell us mass illegal immigration is a good idea.

The plan by communist scum to destroy America has been in place for decades.

WHO is talking Mass illegal immigration? WHO ?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Marg, no need. It was more of a broad statement to others.

Kissimmee Florida is now Little Puerto Rico. It is now 70-80% Latino. Ten years ago it was a cow town. There is a lot changing in Central Florida as well as a shift from the left.

We had the same issue in FL in the late 80's-early 90's with the influx from Eastern Europe. A lot of Bosnians, Stans and Czechs.

Retirement days in FL are glorious....

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

20 vets die a day from suicide. There are, statistically, about 40-50k homeless vets. That is something you can help with now.

Let that sink in....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join