It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida is Going to Find Out How Much Immigrants Do

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They do.

At least they can work the system in Kansas. They come; they have kids. Those kids are US citizens now...

In your example the illegals get no monthly payments. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Each parent can work under the table at anything they want.

The person making up stories earlier said they were just sitting around and getting paid. Thanks for confirming I was correct, again.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They do.

At least they can work the system in Kansas. They come; they have kids. Those kids are US citizens now...

In your example the illegals get no monthly payments. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Each parent can work under the table at anything they want.

The person making up stories earlier said they were just sitting around and getting paid. Thanks for confirming I was correct, again.

The illegal asylum seeking migrants
able body males, women, the kids, ALL OF THEM
getting paid just sitting around..

Your telling me staying in $500 a night hotel is not getting paid
my estimates that alone they are getting paid $500 bux sitting
around doing nothing ....
Wrong again ...

3 more Queens hotel sites being used as ‘sanctuary’ shelters to house migrants
nypost.com...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
...illegal asylum...

Oxymoron.

If you are an approved asylum seeker you followed the law to do so.

Try again.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, please. The family gets benefits for the kids, but as you say, I am sure the parents do not in any way benefit from any of it at all.

This is like saying Planned Parenthood gets no federal funding for abortion because the federal funding they receive for other means in no way, shape, or form helps them in that endeavor by freeing up other funds.

/eyeroll

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

...illegal asylum...

Oxymoron.

If you are an approved asylum seeker you followed the law to do so.

Try again.

Well then how do they get to be an 'approved asylum' seeker..
Wouldn't they have to go too court to be approved?

There is so many of them obviously they all
could not have gone to court yet as now the court dates
are in 2027.

These people are not even approved and are getting
benefits doing nothing just sitting on their ass in the hotels..
So it does not even matter at all the taxpayers are paying for it.

Go on all ya'll want.
Florida will be just fine without anymore illegal legal anything migrant
the thread is dud .
That's the BOTTOM LINE.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
dont like what florida is doing dont live there.

Lot of people moving to florida, they are going to find out its expensive to live there and pretty soon side hustles will explode, dont doubt there will be some lag time.

But honestly to the OP who wants to live in wisconsin, also Florida already has a large immigrant population to the point I doubt they could pass anything like that without the support of that voting block.

Everyone assumes that its a state full of old white people, its actually a very "diverse" (hate that word) state.

Florida will be just fine.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I remember how badly the 'Day without an immigrant.' Backfired.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Right now, everyone in Florida will "find out", and everyone in the rest of country is also going to "find out" in other ways thanks to the border situation.

We will all "find out".

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
They are living right here, stop ignoring and twisting facts.

I live in New Jersey; illegals don't get monthly benefits. If anyone is twisting something it's you.

Obvious that so many Americans have no clue where their tax dollars are being siphoned to,
just one more example.
LOL!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
a reply to: RonnieJersey

You might be confusing the other benefits with WIC they are allowed that in NJ along with emergency medicare and free school meals.
I know the county I was born in and was from in Jersey the Hospital E.R. had to have a dedicated section with doctors and nurses just for them tying up the Emergency room. with B.s.

Lets not forget the P.A. tags and no car insurance with them.

Not confusing anything, I give up trying to alert you as to what is going on, and where your money is going, and why inflation is going to skyrocket - you'll find out soon enough.
Why do you think they are all running here?
edit on 13-5-2023 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

We can’t just go off of what you believe. Show us proof? How are illegals getting money in NJ.
You live there but so does Auggie, so who are we to believe?

I can’t find anything online that supports your claims either.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The family gets benefits for the kids, but as you say, I am sure the parents do not in any way benefit from any of it at all.

Oh, you're 'sure'? What do the parents do? Ride the bus with the kids and then eat their free school lunches?

Maybe you can explain how a family subsists on what the kids receive? Also tie it into what the other outraged poster was saying about dental, healthcare, etc.

This should be funny.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well then how do they get to be an 'approved asylum' seeker..

Wait a second. You don't even know how the asylum process works and you're getting all bent out of shape over it?

Typical ATS.

"I'm outraged, dammit! I don't know why but I'm really angry!"

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Obvious that so many Americans have no clue where their tax dollars are being siphoned to,
just one more example.
LOL!

You make me LOL for real.

Why don't you show me how to sign up for all the free stuff you keep getting outraged over. It should be really easy since you talk about it all the time. Where on NJ.GOV is the application?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Show us proof?

Her proof is she saw people drinking Coronas. Therefore: Mexicans getting free money.

I'M OUTRAGED, DAMMIT!

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Show us proof?

Her proof is she saw people drinking Coronas. Therefore: Mexicans getting free money.

I'M OUTRAGED, DAMMIT!

There are suggestions. In Chicago the inner city is protesting the busing of migrants by Texas and others because they are apparently putting a strain on various forms of relief. Food pantries? IDK.

It is also probable that if they live in substandard housing and send part of their check to their home country, they are not paying in to the property taxes and local sales taxes which pay for police and fire protection.

It might be that they are being paid below minimum. This too would mean they are getting away without paying their fair share of tax.

Their under-the-radar employment situation surely means they don't have health care so they probably use emergency rooms which raises the cost for everybody else.

They should tax employers which hire illegals even if they turned around and used the money to cover their policing, emergency, medical, and education and perhaps create an uninsured motorist fund.

The employers are making out like bandits passing those costs on to society.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The family gets benefits for the kids, but as you say, I am sure the parents do not in any way benefit from any of it at all.

Oh, you're 'sure'? What do the parents do? Ride the bus with the kids and then eat their free school lunches?

Maybe you can explain how a family subsists on what the kids receive? Also tie it into what the other outraged poster was saying about dental, healthcare, etc.

This should be funny.

The "anchor" babies (babies illegal immigrants have in the US) qualify for any assistance a US citizen is entitled to. So, food stamps, TANF (cash assistance) Medicaid. Etc. Whatever a citizen qualifies for, the children qualify for because they are citizens. But I am sure you already knew that. Now I am going to say that yes, the parents benefit from the children receiving food stamps and Medicaid/CHIP because obviously they do, otherwise they would have to pay for that stuff out of pocket.
edit on 14-5-2023 by Antimony because: additional thought.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
They should tax employers which hire illegals even if they turned around and used the money to cover their policing, emergency, medical, and education and perhaps create an uninsured motorist fund.

They could do that but just remember, businesses don't pay taxes, the collect them. From you.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony
Now I am going to say that yes, the parents benefit from the children receiving food stamps and Medicaid/CHIP because obviously they do, otherwise they would have to pay for that stuff out of pocket.

If you think a family is going to survive on a kid's SNAP allowance, you're going to make me LOL at you. I'll LOL at you even more if you think the parents can use the kid's medical benefits.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

They could do that but just remember, businesses don't pay taxes, the collect them. From you.

Businesses do pay a corporate tax in the USA.

If you mean they pass the cost onto consumers, then so be it. Why should anyone get a break on their landscaping at the cost of effectively taxing poor communities by spreading their police, emergency, medical, and educational services more thinly?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join