It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transwoman cyclist Austin Killips wins women's race and causes outrage!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The outrage is like a decade late, let's just try to ignore and shun them like we did so far.
because adressing it in today's society would certainly not make us look good...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Have you done the possible scenarios on both sides? With diffrent approaches on the problem. I think not...
Plastic surgery wont stop it's progress for your argument sake.

So you want xx to shower with xx no matter their genital parts?
Youd have penis shower with vagina, and some will look better than the naturally grown ones...

You good with that?

What's your idea to solve this issue without being bigoted phobes?

making a whole part of society second class members is not a modern option.

Or do you actually want them banned from public places? These are human beings, and we shouldn't do that to other human beings just for being different. I thought we learned that by now.

As I said earlier and you need to take a few notes.

You cannot naturally have XX playing with other XX with male body parts. You don't know what you are talking about.

Unless you consider a transman with a pseudo-penis a man and his pseudo-genitalia as real genitalia.

You are apparently failing the basics in genetics.
XX are women. They don't have male body parts. What determines sex is the chromosomal make up of an individual and not surgeries...

You have this argument refuted several times and you keep repeating it.

A transman with a pseudo-penis is still a woman. Even if he wears blue shoes on Monday and pink shoes on Friday.

I suppose you need to read again and use a high school book to see what determines sex. Surgeries don't determine sex by the way.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Look at the anomalous situation that has been created.

A biological man wins a woman's cycling race.

There are no transwomen. Nobody can transition between sexes.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

If you loved them, you would draw some lines. Maybe when one of your precious flowers actually takes it on the chin, gets raped, loses out somehow in a situation your endorsement of policy set her up for, you'll understand.

Feelz?
Which one, Love or fear?
It's really not clear!

A prudent person is prepared for the realities.

I mean ... I guess you just let your toddler play with fire? Otherwise you would be living In fear.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Dear person whom imagines something that no others can imagine :

Note : this is blatantly, and unashamedly, ripped, from good member Briles1207's avy.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Unfortunately, since saying "no" to any demand by the Trans lobby is universally called "being bigoted phobes," that's impossible to do.

The solution is mutual respect for each other's rights and autonomy. That means not forcing one's will on others.

Men who identify as women are not women. They do not belong in women's spaces, which were carved out to address females' unique biological and anatomical functions, needs and realities. Male bodies do not have the same biological and anatomical functions, needs and realities.

Men who identify as women have created a distinct class for themselves, with their own unique biological and anatomical needs and realities. It is up to them to also create their own distinct spaces for themselves as needed.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, it won't. But, I don't care about optics. I am too old and ornery to worry about what some punk thinks of me. I would rather be true to myself and my beliefs than cave in to a whiny society that places too much value on social scores.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Unfortunately, since saying "no" to any demand by the Trans lobby is universally called "being bigoted phobes," that's impossible to do.

The solution is mutual respect for each other's rights and autonomy. That means not forcing one's will on others.

Men who identify as women are not women. They do not belong in women's spaces, which were carved out to address females' unique biological and anatomical functions, needs and realities. Male bodies do not have the same biological and anatomical functions, needs and realities.

Men who identify as women have created a distinct class for themselves, with their own unique biological and anatomical needs and realities. It is up to them to also create their own distinct spaces for themselves as needed.

I didn't see the unsubstantiated and false accusations by the member above. It's not unusual of course given the history of posting in these threads.

There is no bigotry or phobia. These are made up terms just as gender identity is a made up term.

The only way this issue to be solved is to ban all transwomen from all female competitions as men are not allowed in women's competitions.
edit on 3-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There is only one question now: Why do women show up if this is going to happen.

Because they are competitors. "I quit" is not in their vocabulary. That's not how they think. That's not what they've trained for.

So it had to play out. It had to be seen by everyone with their own eyes how unfair it is. And it is playing out for the whole world to see. And girls are walking away now.

The lack of self respect is staggering, simply do. not. show. up.

These girls and women are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Nevertheless, they've acted with courage and strength, and gave it a fair shot. In the process, despite their personal loss and hardship, they've given the world a valuable lesson.

That will end it all, they will rally to abort their kids, scream over not wearing masks, demand to teach whatever to kids, but simply will not unite to stop. showing. up.

That's ridiculous. We're talking about individuals from all walks and philosophies of life. It's impossible to slap all these girls with the same broad brush. Especially such a hateful one.

How is that hateful? The process is a calculated Psyop to destroy the nature of the Divine Famine, which, frankly, isn't really what sports is about but we'll leave that aside for now. If you wish to see where I am actually coming from here: Divine Feminine

It is obvious that introducing MEN to Women's locker rooms, sports, whatever is designed to divide them destroy them and marginalize them. Riley Gains pretty much proves it, she's the pariah (even from other women), and not the guy she was forced to swim with.

Your contention on "competition" and "worked hard" is platitude nonsense lacking actual context that you seek to inform with. If the entire purpose of sports with women is to "build confidence" "team work" "grow" "test themselves" "highest level" etc. then how is this exactly happening when a man is competing against them for the purpose of actually destroying all of those things? That is exactly why Lia and the rest are there - to humiliate.

A Man is competing against women, how isn't that a unifying POV???

What were Unions in the early 20th Century? What were they for? Why did folks Unify against working conditions that were unsatisfactory? By your definitions the 40 percent or so that were fine with the conditions should have made sure there were no strikes, deals or changes because they worked hard, needed money, were just fine - and they were fine.

If, as for the last 70 years, we're told that Women are a protected class (seemingly no longer) it stands to reason they join as a class. A small sacrifice of not showing up to a swim meet to swim against a MAN is a small price to pay, but by showing up they Acknowledge that they have no power, are subject to the rules not made by them, are simply slaves to whatever the pysop of the day is: Smoking, Free Love, Abortion, Not as Good as Men, all psyops from the same place.

Given that is the case, I find no reason that "competition" "highest levels" "worked hard" counterbalances being effing humiliated both in the pool and the actual locker room!!!

I stand by my POV. Walking out, as a unit, would do more for self esteem then coming in a distant 2nd to a man over and over again and trying to convince oneself that "I do it for the competition of coming in second and my PB Time."

This started with "Dr. Rene Richards" in the 70's but went nowhere because women would not allow it. It begs the question, why are people just now, after Lia, arguing the predigested talking points and not, say 20 years ago. Why where biological women not pounding the pavement, night and day, to get men into women's sports. Richards was out there, why did the just now start to twist and turn to justify and explain away what was not the case for the last 100 years. Why did they NOT tolerate it then, but do now?
edit on 3-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You don't understand competitor mentality. I am telling you as competitor. I would break myself before quitting.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The only way this issue to be solved is to ban all transwomen from all female competitions as men are not allowed in women's competitions.

True, but there's a bigger movement here tied into this amplification of a non-issue for political ends.
These are the Democrats organizing all this bs...

Introducing MAP (curious choice of letters there)
These are the political activsts flying under the radar using anon donor companies and being used on places like zillow. "spreading democracy"..lol
"how are lgbt protections in the area?" etc...

MAP

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Funny enough, fear of fire, hight and big bodies of water are genetically ingrained.
Helicopter mommies just never realize how clever their babies and how irrational their fears are...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Actually, according to studies, the only two fears a person are born with is the fear of being dropped and the fear of loud noises. All others are learned or acquired throughout your lifetime

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

ban all transwomen from all female competitions as men are not allowed in women's competitions.

If that's how you'd formulate the legislative text to prevent such situations I'm not surprised no one is taking it serious...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

ban all transwomen from all female competitions as men are not allowed in women's competitions.

If that's how you'd formulate the legislative text to prevent such situations I'm not surprised no one is taking it serious...

Several states have done it as well as the governing bodies of many sports.

Actually as a result of this anomalous situation British Cycling considers banning transwomen from elite cycling competitions. In line with all other governing bodies of other sports that have done the same.

www.cyclingweekly.com...

British Cycling reportedly considering ban on transgender riders in elite female races
The governing body's new guidelines are due to be announced within the next month

And yes my formulation is perfectly sound. Men are not allowed in women's sports.
edit on 3-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I don't like rigid believes either...
I like ideas they can evolve and grow, ideologies not so much.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's inclusive and sensible language

“The challenge is far greater than one event or one sport, and only by working together can we hope to find a timely solution, which achieves fairness in a way that maintains the dignity and respect of all athletes.”

That's divisive and insensible language

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Are we talking about cross dresser? I agree!

But when you have a biological male with plastic surgery female parts, I'd have to ask to clarify those special needs women have that they don't?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm really sorry for you women athletes, you are going through a rough patch of pure evil in the world. Hang in there and know that the true winner is the born female that crossed the line first, not a male born fake female.

History is on your side, and this will be remembered as the dark ages of males infiltrating your competitions.

Cheers!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Yeah sounds about right!
I've read that toddlers instinctively move away from big rivers, bun fires and high drops, which is congruent with the fears you described. Big fires are noisy.

In my experience they do have to burn their fingers at least once... So I might have been mistaken in my conclusion that it was about fire, when it was about sound...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join