It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: tacoman101

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: quintessentone

I have no choice when you spam every thread with your "dogma" I wish there was a way to remove certain posters from threads.. I'd gain a IQ point or two..

It's called censorship and that is what tyrants do.

LOL tyrants lock people inside of buildings for weeks on end with no food and forced them to throw their cats and dogs out of their high rise building.. Tyrants round people up and put them in "camps" because they refuse to go along with the "agenda".. Tyrants take away your ability to support your family and try and kick you out of society because you have a opinion on your own health.. Tyrants manipulate your loved ones to the point of them not even wanting to be around you because you might be the "danger"..... NO sir i am not a Tyrant.. I simply would like a way to block people and not have to read their "dogma" If i wanted your "dogma" I'd turn on CNN... zzzzzzz

I understand what you said in your other post but it's best not to ban anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. Let them get refuted and debunked. Starting with the claim that Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the link.

There are members who confuse Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2.l claiming that COVID-19 came from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I have no choice when you spam every thread with your "dogma" I wish there was a way to remove certain posters from threads.. I'd gain a IQ point or two..

LOL tyrants lock people inside of buildings for weeks on end with no food and forced them to throw their cats and dogs out of their high rise building.. Tyrants round people up and put them in "camps" because they refuse to go along with the "agenda".. Tyrants take away your ability to support your family and try and kick you out of society because you have a opinion on your own health.. Tyrants manipulate your loved ones to the point of them not even wanting to be around you because you might be the "danger"..... NO sir i am not a Tyrant.. I simply would like a way to block people and not have to read their "dogma" If i wanted your "dogma" I'd turn on CNN... zzzzzzz

I understand what you said in your other post but it's best not to ban anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. Let them get refuted and debunked. Starting with the claim that Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the link.

There are members who confuse Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2.l claiming that COVID-19 came from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

Well, according to the CDC, CoVID-19 did come from SARS-CoV-2.
It's in the article.
www.cdc.gov...
edit on v182023Fridaypm28America/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2023 19:18:22 -06001 by Violater1 because: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the link.

It's in the article.

It's the last part that is highlighted. both being virus

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Question

Do you agree with the attempts made in Idaho?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the link.

It's in the article.

The link says Covid 19 is the *disease* caused by the *virus* SarsCov2.

Not that both are viruses.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Question

After the research done in Israel, and Florida, this is an experimental procedure done on humans and is illegal according to the Nuremberg Code .
research.unc.edu...
As a Medical Professional, I have refused to give "Day After" tablets, and I would never give a covid jab. But I have to realize that not everybody's moral compass, nor love for God's creation in His Own Image, is like mine.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Attention Please-

KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL INSULTS AND POO-FLINGING! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

If you can't debate without making it personal move on before you end up Posting Banned. These childish playground insults you throw at each other are not allowed anywhere on ATS.

Posting Bans are about to follow.

All opinions are allowed and welcome and everyone should be able to express them without putting up with this crap.

Do not reply to this message.
edit on 2/17/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I agree 100% and would love to see this nation wide!

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the link.

It's in the article.

The link says Covid 19 is the *disease* caused by the *virus* SarsCov2.

Not that both are viruses.

Yes that's common knowledge but it seems there is a lot of confusion even when it comes to the most basic information.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Question

After the research done in Israel, and Florida, this is an experimental procedure done on humans and is illegal according to the Nuremberg Code .
research.unc.edu...
As a Medical Professional, I have refused to give "Day After" tablets, and I would never give a covid jab. But I have to realize that not everybody's moral compass, nor love for God's creation in His Own Image, is like mine.

I agree fully with this.

This is an untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous products which is known to cause a variety of conditions and could also cause death.

It's obvious there are violations of the Nuremberg Code.

I haven't been 'vaccinated' with these products and I am not intending to get injected with this junk.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Two Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize giving out certain COVID-19 vaccines.The bill aims to charge those who administer mRNA vaccines in the state with a misdemeanor

A pair of Republican lawmakers in the Idaho state legislature have introduced a bill that would make the administering of mRNA vaccines throughout the state a crime.

Introduced by state Sen. Tammy Nichols and state Rep. Judy Boyle, House Bill 154 would make it possible to charge those who administer mRNA vaccines, such as the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, in the state of Idaho with a misdemeanor.

"Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state," the bill states. "A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor."

Nichols discussed the proposed bill before the House Health and Welfare Committee on Wednesday.

It will be a turning point in history if the bill becomes a law in the State of Idaho.

The reason this bill was introduced can be easily guessed.

"We are seeing more and more concerns rising because of the mRNA vaccine," Nichols told the committee. "We have issues that this was fast-tracked, there's no liability, there's no access to data, risk-benefit analysis has not been done, there's no informed consent

Senator Nichols summarised it perfectly imo. A product that is fast-tracked, untested, experimental, and potentially dangerous for which there is no liability, no access to data, and no risk to benefit analysis for the various age groups. And moreover no informed consent as I don't think anyone knew what was going on and if they did they wouldn't even approach these junk products.

edit on 18-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm in Boise and there's a lot of support from the people here for this

Which means it will prob better hammered into the ground

But I'm glad to see some fight

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I'm in Boise and there's a lot of support from the people here for this

Which means it will prob better hammered into the ground

But I'm glad to see some fight

Do you think the bill will eventually become law.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

a misdemeanor will still make them unemployable in the healthcare workforce.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

a misdemeanor will still make them unemployable in the healthcare workforce.

It's more of a deterrent as it seems.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tacoman101

Nice to see ya again, FallingDown.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Depends on the dosage. According to Google a lethal dosage of Cyanide is 100-200mg. Not sure what the active ingredients of these vaccines are. Nor am i convinced each batch or even each vial will contain identical substances. With billions of units manufactured i'd expect defective and inconsistent mixes among the shots. Even storage conditions such as temperature would have an effect on the chemistry. Safety tests are generally performed under laboratory conditions, most likely using vials with more stringent oversight and selection.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

False, some people do not have a price

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Try this web address, it worked for me...Enjoy!

www.ktvb.com... ture/277-2436a514-e7da-4b31-9762-f9be10300075

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
www.itechpost.com...

Nichols defended the bill to the committee, with her claiming that Idaho is becoming increasingly concerned about mRNA vaccines due to these issues allegedly being fast-tracked by the vaccines, with the companies making them have no liability, not providing access to their data, risk-benefit analysis not being done, and no informed consent.

The concerns the senator alludes to are the blood clots and heart issues people experience when they get an mRNA vaccine shot during the COVID-19 vaccination drive that continues to this day.

Sen. Nichols believes that a mountain of information continues to be discovered "with concerns of blood clots and heart issues, and the correlation versus causation needs to be addressed."

Meanwhile, the CDC mentions on its website that reports of heart conditions following the administration of an mRNA vaccine are rare, and it has determined that the vaccine's benefits outweigh the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis after the receipt of such a vaccine.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join