It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
www.ktvb.com... ture/277-2436a514-e7da-4b31-9762-f9be10300075

The link doesn't work for a reason but I was able to read it. Just type the title of the thread and you will get access through a Google search.

Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines.The bill would make administering an mRNA vaccine -- a COVID vaccine -- a misdemeanor.

IDAHO, USA — Two Idaho lawmakers have introduced a bill to charge those who administer mRNA vaccines with a misdemeanor.

Sen. Tammy Nichols, R-Middleton, and Rep. Judy Boyle, R-Midvale, sponsored HB 154. It was introduced in the House Health & Welfare Committee on Feb. 15 by Nichols. According to the bill text, "A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state."

That person would then be charged with a misdemeanor.

Nichols said during her presentation to the committee, "We have issues this was fast tracked."

Nichols said there is no liability, informed consent or data on mRNA vaccines. She later clarified she was referring to the two COVID-19 vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna.

"I think there is a lot of information that comes out with concerns to blood clots and heart issues," Nichols said.

Finally we are getting somewhere! Although the bill requires a future vote in the committee to pass onto the House floor for debate as stated in the article. It will be ideal if the mRNA products are withdrawn from the market due to the potential harms they could cause, including debilitating conditions and death.

Many will agree that making it illegal to administer these products to humans it's the best course of action as it will protect ordinary citizens and especially children as well as a large number of unsuspected individuals who are at the mercy of the Pharmaceuticals and their cronies in Government and the MSM.

So the question is do you agree with criminalizing the administration of Covid-19 vaccines?

I think most of us agree that the mRNA products should be withdrawn from the market.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Link 404'd

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Wasted hope as they will be paid off.
I guarantee you that.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
Link 404'd

Link doesn't seem to work. Just type the title of the thread and make a Google search and you will get access.

Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Wasted hope as they will be paid off.
I guarantee you that.

I don't know what is going to happen. But there seems to be plenty of awareness in regards to the safety of these products to the point politicians and legislators are getting involved.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I see that there is a youtube video on the subject after googling.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Well from experience they are very willing to buy your silence or ruin your career.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Some people sell their soul....by being complicit.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ya well everyone has a price.
To think otherwise you would be lying to yourself.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well from experience they are very willing to buy your silence or ruin your career.

This is true generally speaking but the intention has become public and everyone knows now there are serious concerns among politicians, lawmakers, probably judges, and citizens. It was about time.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
noun: misdemeanor
a minor wrongdoing.
"the player can expect a suspension for his latest misdemeanour"

A minor wrongdoing...

Well I guess it's something.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GandalftheLegless
noun: misdemeanor
a minor wrongdoing.
"the player can expect a suspension for his latest misdemeanour"

A minor wrongdoing...

Well I guess it's something.

A less serious offence but nevertheless an offence. It's a good deterrent by the way.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's an unusual decision but it looks like the word has been spread. Most people know by now that they are dealing with junk manufactured and promoted by the pharmaceuticals.

It's time to put a

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Thanks for this information! And good for Idaho! I also appreciate they included "any other mammal" in the proposed protection against the vaccines.

I have a brother who works in the research field and even he went ahead and got vaccinated (long story), but he said that he knows he's a test subject.

I didn't push with any of my family back in the States. I love them and was concerned back when everyone started getting vaxxed and boosted, but I have a reputation for being distrustful and my family love me, but would have thought "there she goes again" and stuff like that and also I didn't want to cause any arguments when I can't prove my instincts. Now that proof is coming out....I'm trying to find gentle ways to convince them to not keep getting boosted. I convinced my husband and he convinced his parents (we're in his native EU country) to not get boosted further. His mom seems fine, but both he and his dad have had problems since getting vaxxed and boosted.

This is a very scary thing going on and I'm glad I'm not the only one that realizes it. And even though it's now starting to actually officially come out that it was a bad risk and not as safe as people want to believe...I don't like being proved right. It makes me worried for my family and friends.

But I'm getting off track with all the personal details. I'm glad you posted this because I wouldn't have heard about it. And I hope this legislation passes and other states start doing the same thing. I have another gut feeling that a lot of people who got vaxxed because they believed in it and believed those telling them to do it are scared now and don't want to say anything. This would be a good way for them to gracefully not keep going on with the boosters. Where I live, they aren't really pushing it at all anymore. There were a few billboards here and there for a while until a couple months ago supporting getting boosted put up by the State, but those are gone now too and no one even talks about Covid or vaccines. It's supposed to be mandatory to wear masks on public transportation, but I've heard from people I know who use it that most people don't bother.

Sorry I got so off track and if this gets removed by mods, I understand. I just meant to say thank you for the information! And good job Idaho lawmakers for trying!

(Oh, also...I'm new to ATS (this is the topic that made me sign up, but I've been a lurker for years) and I can give stars, but haven't figured out how to flag. I think flags maybe come from how many stars a thread is getting or maybe you have to be on here a certain amount of time before you can flag, but I would have flagged this thread if I could.)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Just an FYI, we're getting an Access Denied over here in the EU even trying to google about this legislation and it does not come back with the normal spiel about internet privacy laws. It's a bunch of "code". This story seems to be threatening enough that they are trying to disappear it.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The only thing I can get (edit to add, I'm searching from the EU) when I try to google the title of this thread is a link to a KTVB article that then goes to Access Denied with a lot of code and not the normal message about privacy laws.

I did get a working link though:

idahocapitalsun.com...

And I think that thanks to that legislation being successful, they are now proposing legislation to criminalize the coronavirus vaccines. Either way, good job to Idaho!

edit on 17-2-2023 by purzelbaum because: clarification

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purzelbaum

I have noticed too that they included 'any other mammal'

You never know what these people have in mind...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It should be a felony for attempted murder but I guess you gotta start somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I think that it's probably a legal loophole. Not to stereotype an entire state, but Idaho is not known for protecting life only because it is "mammal". The interesting thing would be to know if there is someone attached to this legislation that does love animals and got that terminology put into the bill. If not, it IS very interesting that they used that exact terminology.

edit on 17-2-2023 by purzelbaum because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join