It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The AZ was slowed down in the UK because other ones were more effective against COVID variants.

Not because it was murdering folk.

You seem to be a bit of a stranger to the truth?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: quintessentone

This bill won't get passed in the House because what if the patient insists on having an mNRA vaccination are they going to charge both the patient and the person giving the shot? And won't they have to charge the government too for providing the mNRA vaccinations to whomever? It's ridiculous.

You seem to be getting concerned. I wonder why?!

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making an offence to administer them.

Your dogma and narratives are under serious threat. Prey!

I will always be concerned with people pushing misinformation or just stupidity - deny ignorance.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making it an offence to administer them.

Not the best possible result for your dogma and narratives.

For a little levity, here's what one democrat says about these two republicans - "Legislators once again practicing medicine without a license." LOL

You are confusing science with politics.
Try again.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making it an offence to administer them.

My dogma and narratives is believing in the science from immunologists, virologists and others that actually work with vaccines and study viruses not believing in people who try to twist data into their vaccine skeptical confirmation bias'.

You never believe in what others have to say. Even if they are experts. You can trust them up to a certain degree and that's all. Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests.

There is also bad science and bad scientists and given your admitted dogma i.e to believe and accept uncritically what it has been peddled by the official lines you seem to have made the same mistake as many others.

You were fooled to believe that these products were safe and effective. That was the official narrative not backed by science.

At the moment we speak Florida thinking to ban these products and Idaho is trying to make it illegal to administer them. The UK is pausing their distribution for the under 50s.

You do understand that the facts speak for themselves and it's obvious why they try to ban them or making difficult to get them.

If those facts/data are misinterpreted then they do not speak for themselves.

Yes the establishment misrepresented and misinterpreted data and you were sold the narratives to believe in. You were fooled just as many others. Glad that that you have understood it.

If you mean following actual clinical studies done since day 1 and believing in science, then I'm among the vast majority. I also have a keen eye in debunking the narratives of those people that fall short of proving anything without peer reviewed clinical studies to back up their findings.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests."

Obviously. They don't claim to be anything of the sort.

Religion is neither provable or backed by scientific analysis. It's a matter of faith.

Yet anti vaxxers have a belief set akin to religious fervour?

You are engaging in anti vaxxer apologetics and denialism of reality.

Just an observation.

You will find much stronger beliefs on those who engage in vaccine apologetics. The vaccine ideology is now like a religion and is as legit as the transgender ideology/religion.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101
a reply to: quintessentone

I have no choice when you spam every thread with your "dogma" I wish there was a way to remove certain posters from threads.. I'd gain a IQ point or two..

It's called censorship and that is what tyrants do.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I do not believe in any such thing. I just question your narrative.

I also note your complete lack of a sense of humour.

I guess you are just not programmed that way

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This bill won't get passed in the House because what if the patient insists on having an mNRA vaccination are they going to charge both the patient and the person giving the shot? And won't they have to charge the government too for providing the mNRA vaccinations to whomever? It's ridiculous.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making an offence to administer them.

I will always be concerned with people pushing misinformation or just stupidity - deny ignorance.

For a little levity, here's what one democrat says about these two republicans - "Legislators once again practicing medicine without a license." LOL

Try again.

My dogma and narratives is believing in the science from immunologists, virologists and others that actually work with vaccines and study viruses not believing in people who try to twist data into their vaccine skeptical confirmation bias'.

You never believe in what others have to say. Even if they are experts. You can trust them up to a certain degree and that's all. Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests.

There is also bad science and bad scientists and given your admitted dogma i.e to believe and accept uncritically what it has been peddled by the official lines you seem to have made the same mistake as many others.

You were fooled to believe that these products were safe and effective. That was the official narrative not backed by science.

At the moment we speak Florida thinking to ban these products and Idaho is trying to make it illegal to administer them. The UK is pausing their distribution for the under 50s.

You do understand that the facts speak for themselves and it's obvious why they try to ban them or making difficult to get them.

Yes the establishment misrepresented and misinterpreted data and you were sold the narratives to believe in. You were fooled just as many others. Glad that that you have understood it.

If you mean following actual clinical studies done since day 1 and believing in science, then I'm among the vast majority. I also have a keen eye in debunking the narratives of those people that fall short of proving anything without peer reviewed clinical studies to back up their findings.

You are not following anything other than your ideology. You have made a series of claims that have been debunked. From herd immunity to arguing that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

That's shows confusion even in the most basic concepts. You cannot really debunk anything other than exposing your arguments.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Transgender ideology?

Wow.

Thought you railed against such straw man tactics?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The AZ was slowed down in the UK because other ones were more effective against COVID variants.

Not because it was murdering folk.

You seem to be a bit of a stranger to the truth?

That's the official narrative

Try better

It was also withdrawn in most other countries for health and safety reasons. A simple Google search and you will find why Denmark for example pulled the vaccine from its market.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Try again.

You are not following anything other than your ideology. You have made a series of claims that have been debunked. From herd immunity to arguing that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

That's shows confusion even in the most basic concepts. You cannot really debunk anything other than exposing your arguments.

In your mind I can't debunk anything because your mind is closed to your narrative. Do you see how it works?

I can actually understand most of the clinical scientific papers I read and if I can't I will research more to see if my understanding of the conclusions match how other laypeople and peer scientists view it. It is not ideology it is a belief in evidence-based science.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Transgender ideology?

Wow.

Yes the vaccine ideology is a legit as the trans ideology. They based on fantasy and science fiction.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Transgender ideology?

Wow.

This is just devolving beyond my wildest thread nightmares.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This thread has nothing to do with transgender ideology and I have no opinion on that subject.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Try again.

In your mind I can't debunk anything because your mind is closed to your narrative. Do you see how it works?

I can actually understand most of the clinical scientific papers I read and if I can't I will research more to see if my understanding of the conclusions match how other laypeople and peer scientists view it. It is not ideology it is a belief in evidence-based science.
:

Your arguments have been refuted pretty much everywhere

You don't even understand the difference between Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2, let alone being able to read and assess research papers.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This thread has nothing to do with transgender ideology and I have no opinion on that subject.

Making a comparison between these two. The trans ideology is as legit as the vaccine ideology. Science fiction in a few words.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

A simple Google search:

www.aljazeera.com...

Rare blood clots. Rare. Look at the actual numbers and quit your fake news and your denialism of reality and your engaging in attempts to assert some kind of alternate reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Try again.

They were only debunked in your mind not by science or reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

A simple Google search:

www.aljazeera.com...

Rare blood clots. Rare. Look at the actual numbers and quit your fake news and your denialism of reality and your engaging in attempts to assert some kind of alternate reality.

The OP does not read anything opposing his confirmation bias, don't waste your efforts.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A simple Google search:

www.aljazeera.com...

The vaccine was promoted as 'safe and effective' and the serious adverse reactions as 'rare'. But finally was withdrawn from most countries that have used it for health and safety reasons.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Try again.

I like that someone has given you a star for your claim.

Are you still claiming that: Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

Or that herd immunity can be still achieved?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Try again.

I like that someone has given you a star for your claim.

Are you still claiming that: Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

Or that herd immunity can be still achieved?

I will not offer facts to you because you don't do facts. So what next?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join