It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I'm glad you have the ability to form a opinion.. Congrats

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

What do they say when a person has to resort to insults during a debate/discussion? Oh yeah, see your posts.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What do they say when a person has to resort to insults during a debate/discussion? Oh yeah, see your posts.

Are you someone that administers the shots? It seems like this legislation should have you worried.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

boy oh boy if you think those were insults.. you would cry if you joined a discord call with me. i was being nice..
edit on 17-2-2023 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Are you someone that administers the shots? It seems like this legislation should have you worried.

Those two Republican lawmakers should be worried because of ridiculousness.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No, I'm not.

I'm a lawyer. In the UK.

Next?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tacoman101

Is that what you do for kicks?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: Asmodeus3

This bill won't get passed in the House because what if the patient insists on having an mNRA vaccination are they going to charge both the patient and the person giving the shot? And won't they have to charge the government too for providing the mNRA vaccinations to whomever? It's ridiculous.

You seem to be getting concerned. I wonder why?!

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making an offence to administer them.

Your dogma and narratives are under serious threat. Prey!

I will always be concerned with people pushing misinformation or just stupidity - deny ignorance.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making it an offence to administer them.

Not the best possible result for your dogma and narratives.

For a little levity, here's what one democrat says about these two republicans - "Legislators once again practicing medicine without a license." LOL

You are confusing science with politics.
Try again.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making it an offence to administer them.

My dogma and narratives is believing in the science from immunologists, virologists and others that actually work with vaccines and study viruses not believing in people who try to twist data into their vaccine skeptical confirmation bias'.

You never believe in what others have to say. Even if they are experts. You can trust them up to a certain degree and that's all. Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests.

There is also bad science and bad scientists and given your admitted dogma i.e to believe and accept uncritically what it has been peddled by the official lines you seem to have made the same mistake as many others.

You were fooled to believe that these products were safe and effective. That was the official narrative not backed by science.

At the moment we speak Florida thinking to ban these products and Idaho is trying to make it illegal to administer them. The UK is pausing their distribution for the under 50s.

You do understand that the facts speak for themselves and it's obvious why they try to ban them or making difficult to get them.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Lots of crazies try to get crazy legislation passed.

Let's see if these guys manage to do that.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

only to people who i absolutely loath.. you see you know nothing about me but i've been reading you're "trash" for a while now..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Those two Republican lawmakers should be worried because of ridiculousness.

I don't think so. There is no evidence that they feel embarrassed. It's all coming out of your mind.

Not the best possible result for your dogma and narratives to be honest.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This bill won't get passed in the House because what if the patient insists on having an mNRA vaccination are they going to charge both the patient and the person giving the shot? And won't they have to charge the government too for providing the mNRA vaccinations to whomever? It's ridiculous.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making an offence to administer them.

I will always be concerned with people pushing misinformation or just stupidity - deny ignorance.

For a little levity, here's what one democrat says about these two republicans - "Legislators once again practicing medicine without a license." LOL

Try again.

My dogma and narratives is believing in the science from immunologists, virologists and others that actually work with vaccines and study viruses not believing in people who try to twist data into their vaccine skeptical confirmation bias'.

You never believe in what others have to say. Even if they are experts. You can trust them up to a certain degree and that's all. Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests.

There is also bad science and bad scientists and given your admitted dogma i.e to believe and accept uncritically what it has been peddled by the official lines you seem to have made the same mistake as many others.

You were fooled to believe that these products were safe and effective. That was the official narrative not backed by science.

At the moment we speak Florida thinking to ban these products and Idaho is trying to make it illegal to administer them. The UK is pausing their distribution for the under 50s.

You do understand that the facts speak for themselves and it's obvious why they try to ban them or making difficult to get them.

If those facts/data are misinterpreted then they do not speak for themselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It seems unlikely because it looks like the R party is trying to shift center so they can actually win an election.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

In your country without legislation the mRNA products are no longer offered for the under 50s.

Earlier.. the AZ vaccine was withdrawn in the UK which is the country that developed it.

So the facts say other things and not crazy things. It's obvious why they are withdrawn.

link   

only to people who i absolutely loath.. you see you know nothing about me but i've been reading you're "trash" for a while now..

Keep reading it though, don't ya. LOL

link   

"Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests."

Obviously. They don't claim to be anything of the sort.

Religion is neither provable or backed by scientific analysis. It's a matter of faith.

Yet anti vaxxers have a belief set akin to religious fervour?

You are engaging in anti vaxxer apologetics and denialism of reality.

Just an observation.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Try again.

If those facts/data are misinterpreted then they do not speak for themselves.

Yes the establishment misrepresented and misinterpreted data and you were sold the narratives to believe in. You were fooled just as many others. Glad that that you have understood it.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Religion is neither provable or backed by scientific analysis. It's a matter of faith.

Just an observation.

That's a great explanation of what is going on with some posters here, there is no other way to explain it.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I have no choice when you spam every thread with your "dogma" I wish there was a way to remove certain posters from threads.. I'd gain a IQ point or two..
edit on 17-2-2023 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Just an observation.

There is nothing to apologise for. You are mistaken.

Those who apologise do so because a product they believe in has caused harm and deaths.

Vaccine apologetics.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join