It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: tacoman101
a reply to: quintessentone

I have no choice when you spam every thread with your "dogma" I wish there was a way to remove certain posters from threads.. I'd gain a IQ point or two..

It's called censorship and that is what tyrants do.

LOL tyrants lock people inside of buildings for weeks on end with no food and forced them to throw their cats and dogs out of their high rise building.. Tyrants round people up and put them in "camps" because they refuse to go along with the "agenda".. Tyrants take away your ability to support your family and try and kick you out of society because you have a opinion on your own health.. Tyrants manipulate your loved ones to the point of them not even wanting to be around you because you might be the "danger"..... NO sir i am not a Tyrant.. I simply would like a way to block people and not have to read their "dogma" If i wanted your "dogma" I'd turn on CNN... zzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tacoman101

"LOL tyrants lock people inside of buildings for weeks on end with no food and forced them to throw their cats and dogs out of their high rise building."

They do?

When and where did that happen?

My cats are just fine?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: Asmodeus3

This bill won't get passed in the House because what if the patient insists on having an mNRA vaccination are they going to charge both the patient and the person giving the shot? And won't they have to charge the government too for providing the mNRA vaccinations to whomever? It's ridiculous.

You seem to be getting concerned. I wonder why?!

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making an offence to administer them.

Your dogma and narratives are under serious threat. Prey!

I will always be concerned with people pushing misinformation or just stupidity - deny ignorance.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making it an offence to administer them.

Not the best possible result for your dogma and narratives.

For a little levity, here's what one democrat says about these two republicans - "Legislators once again practicing medicine without a license." LOL

You are confusing science with politics.
Try again.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making it an offence to administer them.

My dogma and narratives is believing in the science from immunologists, virologists and others that actually work with vaccines and study viruses not believing in people who try to twist data into their vaccine skeptical confirmation bias'.

You never believe in what others have to say. Even if they are experts. You can trust them up to a certain degree and that's all. Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests.

There is also bad science and bad scientists and given your admitted dogma i.e to believe and accept uncritically what it has been peddled by the official lines you seem to have made the same mistake as many others.

You were fooled to believe that these products were safe and effective. That was the official narrative not backed by science.

At the moment we speak Florida thinking to ban these products and Idaho is trying to make it illegal to administer them. The UK is pausing their distribution for the under 50s.

You do understand that the facts speak for themselves and it's obvious why they try to ban them or making difficult to get them.

If those facts/data are misinterpreted then they do not speak for themselves.

Yes the establishment misrepresented and misinterpreted data and you were sold the narratives to believe in. You were fooled just as many others. Glad that that you have understood it.

If you mean following actual clinical studies done since day 1 and believing in science, then I'm among the vast majority. I also have a keen eye in debunking the narratives of those people that fall short of proving anything without peer reviewed clinical studies to back up their findings.

You are not following anything other than your ideology. You have made a series of claims that have been debunked. From herd immunity to arguing that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

That's shows confusion even in the most basic concepts. You cannot really debunk anything other than exposing your arguments.

They were only debunked in your mind not by science or reality.

I like that someone has given you a star for your claim.

Are you still claiming that: Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

Or that herd immunity can be still achieved?

I will not offer facts to you because you don't do facts. So what next?

I really want to see the fact you are claiming I e that Covid-19 cane from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

All yours. And take as long as you wish to explain it.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I have no choice when you spam every thread with your "dogma" I wish there was a way to remove certain posters from threads.. I'd gain a IQ point or two..

LOL tyrants lock people inside of buildings for weeks on end with no food and forced them to throw their cats and dogs out of their high rise building.. Tyrants round people up and put them in "camps" because they refuse to go along with the "agenda".. Tyrants take away your ability to support your family and try and kick you out of society because you have a opinion on your own health.. Tyrants manipulate your loved ones to the point of them not even wanting to be around you because you might be the "danger"..... NO sir i am not a Tyrant.. I simply would like a way to block people and not have to read their "dogma" If i wanted your "dogma" I'd turn on CNN... zzzzzzz

I understand what you said in your other post but it's best not to ban anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. Let them get refuted and debunked.

Starting with the claim that Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The vaccine was promoted as 'safe and effective' and the serious adverse reactions as 'rare'. But finally was withdrawn from most countries that have used it for health and safety reasons.

Several European countries including the UK had enough with it.

Now it seems several countries and states in the US have had enough with the mRNA products.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Wuhan China nov 2019.. I watched cctv cams and witnessed this happen before the "great firewall went up"... I wont even speak of the other horrors i watched live..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

WHY IS EVERYTHING ONLY REAL WHEN YOU PERSONALLY SEE IT... omg

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This bill won't get passed in the House because what if the patient insists on having an mNRA vaccination are they going to charge both the patient and the person giving the shot? And won't they have to charge the government too for providing the mNRA vaccinations to whomever? It's ridiculous.

It looks that Florida is trying to ban the mRNA products and Idaho making an offence to administer them.

I will always be concerned with people pushing misinformation or just stupidity - deny ignorance.

For a little levity, here's what one democrat says about these two republicans - "Legislators once again practicing medicine without a license." LOL

Try again.

My dogma and narratives is believing in the science from immunologists, virologists and others that actually work with vaccines and study viruses not believing in people who try to twist data into their vaccine skeptical confirmation bias'.

You never believe in what others have to say. Even if they are experts. You can trust them up to a certain degree and that's all. Science is not a religion and scientists are not priests.

There is also bad science and bad scientists and given your admitted dogma i.e to believe and accept uncritically what it has been peddled by the official lines you seem to have made the same mistake as many others.

You were fooled to believe that these products were safe and effective. That was the official narrative not backed by science.

At the moment we speak Florida thinking to ban these products and Idaho is trying to make it illegal to administer them. The UK is pausing their distribution for the under 50s.

You do understand that the facts speak for themselves and it's obvious why they try to ban them or making difficult to get them.

Yes the establishment misrepresented and misinterpreted data and you were sold the narratives to believe in. You were fooled just as many others. Glad that that you have understood it.

If you mean following actual clinical studies done since day 1 and believing in science, then I'm among the vast majority. I also have a keen eye in debunking the narratives of those people that fall short of proving anything without peer reviewed clinical studies to back up their findings.

You are not following anything other than your ideology. You have made a series of claims that have been debunked. From herd immunity to arguing that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

That's shows confusion even in the most basic concepts. You cannot really debunk anything other than exposing your arguments.

Are you still claiming that: Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

I really want to send the fact you are claiming I e that Covid-19 cane from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

Been there done that to no avail. Next.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My dogma is evidence-based science, something you obviously have never seen before. LOL
edit on q00000035228America/Chicago0808America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

DURRRRRR you fail so badly bro... kick rocks

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

www.ktvb.com... ture/277-2436a514-e7da-4b31-9762-f9be10300075

The link doesn't work for a reason but I was able to read it. Just type the title of the thread and you will get access through a Google search.

Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines.The bill would make administering an mRNA vaccine -- a COVID vaccine -- a misdemeanor.

IDAHO, USA — Two Idaho lawmakers have introduced a bill to charge those who administer mRNA vaccines with a misdemeanor.

Sen. Tammy Nichols, R-Middleton, and Rep. Judy Boyle, R-Midvale, sponsored HB 154. It was introduced in the House Health & Welfare Committee on Feb. 15 by Nichols. According to the bill text, "A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state."

That person would then be charged with a misdemeanor.

Nichols said during her presentation to the committee, "We have issues this was fast tracked."

Nichols said there is no liability, informed consent or data on mRNA vaccines. She later clarified she was referring to the two COVID-19 vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna.

"I think there is a lot of information that comes out with concerns to blood clots and heart issues," Nichols said.

Finally we are getting somewhere! Although the bill requires a future vote in the committee to pass onto the House floor for debate as stated in the article. It will be ideal if the mRNA products are withdrawn from the market due to the potential harms they could cause, including debilitating conditions and death.

Many will agree that making it illegal to administer these products to humans it's the best course of action as it will protect ordinary citizens and especially children as well as a large number of unsuspected individuals who are at the mercy of the Pharmaceuticals and their cronies in Government and the MSM.

So the question is do you agree with criminalizing the administration of Covid-19 vaccines?

I think most of us agree that the mRNA products should be withdrawn from the market.

I tried your link but got 404'd.
Try this:
www.ktvb.com...
choose NEWS
and Then Local

Then choose Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines

For some reason it's being blocked when you try the link, can't imagine who would be doing that.
SnF
edit on v512023Fridaypm28America/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2023 14:51:42 -06001 by Violater1 because: lkhbilyrf

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tacoman101

Because , I see what I see? It's called my reality.

Shouting in capitals don't change that.

Deny Ignorance,people.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I guess you just ignored what I posted from a simple Google search which exposed your fake news?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"Starting with the claim that Covid-19 cane from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus...."

From someone that pulls other posters about word salad and grammar, fail?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I understand what you said in your other post but it's best not to ban anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. Let them get refuted and debunked. Starting with the claim that Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Try again.

I really want to send the fact you are claiming I e that Covid-19 cane from SARS-CoV-2 both being virus....

Been there done that to no avail. Next.

Excuse me?

Given your claims and assertions and the fact that you present yourself as a fact-checker with the help of your keyboard (still failing to do a good job), I really want to find out whether Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2 and whether they are both viruses. But obviously different viruses.

You can then try to explain why Dr Ladapo does not understand how to use VAERS and a 'fact-checker' with no experience and qualifications by your own admission, does know much better than the State Surgeon General.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I guess you just ignored what I posted from a simple Google search which exposed your fake news?

You have posted nothing that shows what you have claimed.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

That's the official narrative

Try better next time.

The AZ vaccine has been withdrawn from the UK
It was also withdrawn in most other countries for health and safety reasons. A simple Google search and you will find why Denmark for example pulled the vaccine from its market.

So no your posting doesn't show anything that you have claimed.

You seem to have a short term memory and don't remember my threads about the Astrazeneca vaccine.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

My dogma is evidence-based science, something you obviously have never seen before. LOL

The dogma of vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. And defending the Pharmaceuticals.

Good that you admit you are dogmatic and a true believer!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Take a look at the topic of the thread. Don't you think that evidence accumulated so far has driven scientists, doctors, politicians, lawmakers, and ordinary citizens, to do something about this scandal of mass and often mandatory vaccinations.

Or everyone is part of a great conspiracy that wants to destroy the pharma and our society?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join