It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Strawman is referring to an easily misstated number which I've corrected dozens of times.

How about this entire post where a statement doesn't exist was quoted? More fake news BS. Anti-vaxxers build a house of cards and pretend it stands strong long after it has been blown down, demolished totally and trampled on.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They already said they posted millions instead of billions.

If you copy/paste that at least have the decency to copy/paste their correction.

It wasn't a genuine mistake. The member tried to lecture us on the number of doses repeatedly without even using common sense.

After several posts and attempts they have to admit to their flawed argument when at the same time trying to debate in matters they don't seem to understand at all.

Engaging in the meantime in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Strawman is referring to an easily misstated number which I've corrected dozens of times.

How about this entire post where a statement doesn't exist was quoted? More fake news BS. Anti-vaxxers build a house of cards and pretend it stands strong long after it has been blown down, demolished totally and trampled on.

Nothing more than word salad and vaccine apologetics.

You are making great strawman arguments by the way calling any dissenter as as quack who believe in magnetism and 5G....

Try better.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
It wasn't a genuine mistake.

Did someone make you lord of ATS?

I saw him own up to it, we all did.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"as as quack who..."

And you accuse others of posting "word salad"?!!!

Talk about "denialism of reality"! You are pushing fake news.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"as as quack who..."

And you accuse others of posting "word salad"?!!!

Talk about "denialism of reality"! You are pushing fake news.

I think you re confused again with your arbitrary accusations. The never above JBurns was claiming that 13 million doses have been administered worldwide. The claims were continues and he didn't even use common sense.

That's proper misinformation.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
It wasn't a genuine mistake.

Did someone make you lord of ATS?

I saw him own up to it, we all did.

You did see someone getting his arguments exposed using random numbers to prove safe and effectiveness.

Take a look at the arguments and note the frustration.

He said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point

Massive confusion
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I saw someone make a mistake and they rectified it and you being you.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Another vaccine apologist in another thread has said that Covid-19 has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus....

And...another one has also said the Spanish Flu lasted for a decade and ended because of the vaccines.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So?

Can you keep it on topic or is that too hard for you?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Apparently, he can't.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The magnetic arm stuff is nonsense. I did it on myself using some N52 NIB magnets about 3/8" diameter. Just wet the surface a smidge and they'll stick. So will a piece of plastic, or an iron button, or a coin. It's simple air pressure with a moisture seal.

I have never been jabbed.

Magnetism does not work like you seem to think it does. And that's enough about that.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

ourworldindata.org...

Over 13 billion doses.

You are engaging in anti vaxxer apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

10% is enough.

I have surgery scheduled for Thursday... major surgery to prevent a stroke. I went in for pre-admission tests today. Not only did they initially try to hurt me by forcing me to wear a face diaper (I started stumbling within seconds of putting it on, as my balance started fading), but they tested me for COVID (which HURT... a LOT!) and complained that I wasn't vaccinated.

That is MY CHOICE. Not theirs, not anyone else's. If necessary, I will take the risk of a major stroke before I risk a 10% chance of blood clots. Another blood clot would kill me. That's already why I am having surgery in the first place.

If someone wants me dead, they can at least have the cahoneys to try and do it to my face. Not try to withhold medical treatment like a bunch of sniveling cowards over a shot that is well-documented to not work.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious how much Asmodeus3 is flailing?

He hasn't made any argument, just claims anything outside his mostly unstated and unsupported opinions is vaccine apololgism Laughable reallly.

And people find THIS more credible than official sources? The government could never be this non-credible.

The entire anti-vax position is a house of cards. If the misquoted story provided in the OP is any indication, its even worse than that: an intentional effort to spread lies and misinformation.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Of course it is your choice, I have made it clear I don't support forcing any medical procedure on any one for any reason.

It should be your choice to make and you deserve the right information, not scare tactic garbage like these posts, not pseudo-scientists babbling out nonsense trying to sound like they know what they're talking about. Pretending to know something the rest of us don't know, yet are so terrified of being exposed as a person who is spoonfed opinions directly from other people who also have no clue what they are talking about.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This exactly. And when that was disproven, they moved on to one crazy thing after the next. Taking advantage of genuine properly disclosed side effects to scare people and influence their personal choice.

You couldn't fit enough ferromagnetic material in a shot to make a magnet stick to it. For what its worth I tried it too.

I even used an SDR to make sure there was no radio wave nonsense and of course - big shock - there was not.

So many rumors and falsehoods that have absolutely no basis in reality, and don't exist anywhere outside the minds of true believers and modern day snake oil salesmen. Do people actually believe Pfizer's lawyer stood up and admitted this? It's being directly quoted as such in this very thread and its a complete lie.

This is what John Titor looks like in the 2020's. An absolute hoax of epic proportions.

Where are the lies they've claimed? Every side effect and risk of those side effects is clearly and properly disclosed just like any other procedure.

And best wishes to you for your surgery TR

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

ourworldindata.org...

Over 13 billion doses.

You are engaging in anti vaxxer apologetics and denialism of reality.

Great! You better send the link to the other member who was claiming that 13 millions doses have been given worldwide. And he was insisting about it.

Here what he said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point

Look how much he has exposed his argument when I mentioned that at least 5.5 billion people have been vaccinated.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He tries to wiggle out and pivot when his position naturally collapses.

He will never provide a source, a link, anything. Pinning down his own assertions he claims to have proven so many times is also next to impossible.

"Do your own research" will be the reply

Unlike the person droning on about it, I actually did do my own research. And I found the vaccines to be exactly as described. 5 shots in and 2 years later and absolutely nothing has changed to convince me otherwise.

This is hoax merely the next incarnation of Q-anon, those swearing Trump will fly in on JFK JR's back and be sworn in as President - its wishful thinking to the point of delusion. The true believer faithful elite. I used to say they are as bad as Mueller's true believers: but at least they were basing their wishful thinking on events actually occurring. This anti-vax BS is overwhelmingly false - with a few exceptions for fully disclosed risks by the MFG.

Thanks for the intelligent reply

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Isn't it obvious how much Asmodeus3 is flailing?

He hasn't made any argument, just claims anything outside his mostly unstated and unsupported opinions is vaccine apololgism Laughable reallly.

And people find THIS more credible than official sources? The government could never be this non-credible.

The entire anti-vax position is a house of cards. If the misquoted story provided in the OP is any indication, its even worse than that: an intentional effort to spread lies and misinformation.

You said

And also said

And then claimed the vaccines are safe and safe and effective because 13 million doses have been administered. I am talking about total confusion.

It's just not wise when one admits they are not scientists or graduates, they have no relevant experience and knowledge, to try to pretend they are fact checkers and make a range of false claims.

You seem to be very frustrated by the way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join