It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Speaking of misinformation, confusion and misunderstandings

You said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

You also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

Clearly in a massive confusion about even the basic math. Let alone arguing about safety and effectiveness, how Prizer performed their clinical phase trials and what results did they get.

Arguing about magnets and 5G is just as ludicrous as it gets.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: daskakik

What a joke. This has Q-anon garbage written all over it. Worse yet, so many are focused on this entirely irrelevant non-issue allowing TPTB to distract them from issues that actually matter.

Right. Everybody that dissents believes in 5G mind control and mangentic arms.

The former president of the Australian Medical Association, the most cited cardiologist McCullough, the Nobel winner Montagnier, Fauci's former boss, the FOIA documents from the Pfizer trials showing manipulation, the CDC adverse event reporting system, vital statistics reporting from Western governments on excess deaths, the surge in rare cancers, and the double digit surges in under 40s having cardiac complications, are all just part of a big QAnon conspiracy. Q must have really gotten their claws deep.

What exactly is a handful of threads on ATS and a few other places distracting us from? It must be huge because I'd have thought dissolving the medical ethics of informed consent, the corporate capture of federal agencies, and the use of the intelligence community to subvert the constitutional rights of citizens may be something that merits attention.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A few of the people I know who have been jabbed have had to take iron tablets because their iron has dropped to dangerous levels. If the iron and you really only have enough to make an averaged sized nail. Starts to diminish the signs are extreme tiredness and problems breathing in exertion. I think it might be valid as there are far too many people showing how the magnet sticks to the injection sight , The way to confuse what you are seeing with your own eyes is to tell you that you are deluded and a tin foil hat wearer. But this is an observable fact, in people who have had the jab. www.bitchute.com... So why should people who have had a recent Jab have to wait for a Body scan?
Here is a compilation, www.bitchute.com...

edit on 16-2-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is not only relevant, but absolutely hilarious. The time the BMJ got fact checked by er, someone or other...Neville Nobody? lol.

The (not so) tongue in cheek allusions to Orwell. The fact checkers referring to one of the oldest and most prestigious medical journal in the world as just a "blog" lol.

The vid won't embed for me, but here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

Here's the link to the article. The fact checkers failed for the same reason the BMJ printed it and the same reason that Pfizer didn't deny any of her claims. She has the evidence, so they can't without openly and obviously lying.

www.bmj.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: daskakik

What a joke. This has Q-anon garbage written all over it. Worse yet, so many are focused on this entirely irrelevant non-issue allowing TPTB to distract them from issues that actually matter.

Right. Everybody that dissents believes in 5G mind control and mangentic arms.

The former president of the Australian Medical Association, the most cited cardiologist McCullough, the Nobel winner Montagnier, Fauci's former boss, the FOIA documents from the Pfizer trials showing manipulation, the CDC adverse event reporting system, vital statistics reporting from Western governments on excess deaths, the surge in rare cancers, and the double digit surges in under 40s having cardiac complications, are all just part of a big QAnon conspiracy. Q must have really gotten their claws deep.

What exactly is a handful of threads on ATS and a few other places distracting us from? It must be huge because I'd have thought dissolving the medical ethics of informed consent, the corporate capture of federal agencies, and the use of the intelligence community to subvert the constitutional rights of citizens may be something that merits attention.

Exactly, this is what I see:

Hurrr 5g magnetism... AKA strawman

Then claims about how some of the most published doctors and nobel prize winners are "quacks"

Then links to "fact checkers" funded by big pharma whose "experts" have bachelor degrees in gender studies or some garbage but not a single one has a degree in science.

GTFO with that nonsense.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

My FIL had two emergency episodes in the past months requiring my MIL to call ambulances to their house. He has been vaxxed and boosted. To just keep this short and to the basics as far as iron and being vaxxed...the second time he was taken to a hospital he was actually admitted. One of the things they found when they ran tests on him was low iron levels. His episodes were heart related. The iron level could of course be something else, but it was significant.

For anyone who needs to take iron pills, please make sure to take them with vitamin C. It helps with iron absorption.

I've managed to convince my husband and his parents to stop getting the boosters. My husband has suffered worsening symptoms of pre-existing nerve damage since he was vaxxed and boosted. We live in a place where even if he reports this to doctors, he will be ignored and it wouldn't be counted as a side effect of the vaccine. I'm very satisfied with my decision to avoid all the pressure that was going on when vaccines were being pushed. I said no and no one was going to convince me otherwise. I'm very concerned for my family and friends who've been vaxxed / boosted. And so I sympathize with everyone else who put their foot down and said no to the vax and is now seeing loved ones and friends with complications - and worse.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Not quite vaccinated, sterilised perhaps, but no germs were harmed by this product.

reply to: LABTECH767

(post by PanterACFH removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PanterACFH
Did you join ats.... to say that?

edit on 17-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Did you join ats.... to say that?

No, been on here for years, haven't felt the need to contribute, until I read that nonsense.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The fraud is the anti-vax arguments.

Somewhere around 10% are based in fact, and out of those a small number may even be true.

The rest is peddled by armchair scientists repeating disinfo from Facebook.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The stupidity is maddening.

Its a total nothing burger. 5.5 billion doses and counting. No widespread death, no magnets, no 5g despite every single last anti-vax talking point being debunked.

Thank GOD these people are spending their time spreading Q-anon psuedo-scientific drivel and crystal ball predictions instead of chasing down real conspiracies.

Lies based on more lies. Q-anon types are the ultimate follower.

They have no credibility.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So how do you explain all those claims about magnetism and 5G when they first came out? You know the claims that were total lies spread by people who were very wrong.

Why are they right THIS time?

Its 2012 all over again. Anti-vax is the John Titor of our day and so many have fallen for the scam.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

No I didn't. Where?

Show me a link.

You should stop publishing knowingly false and misleading information.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Pfizer's declaration in court: "We did not defraud the government. We delivered the fraud that the government ordered."

How come when I Google that specific phrase I can't find any real court transcript or reliable source? Only circular reporting from anti-vax zealots.

More fake news.

Its factually a lie. No attorney will go to court and make a claim like that it is negligence. Their job is to represent the best interest of their client, that's how I know its yet another lie. One credible source. Just one. Anything?

Crickets.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Ksihkehe linked the actual filing. You are correct, that was never actually said.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No I didn't. Where?

Show me a link.

You should stop publishing knowingly false and misleading information.

You said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

You also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

See the level of confusion in your arguments? Or still haven't realised your argument has been refuted. Don't worry we can copy this again and again.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Pfizer's declaration in court: "We did not defraud the government. We delivered the fraud that the government ordered."

How come when I Google that specific phrase I can't find any real court transcript or reliable source? Only circular reporting from anti-vax zealots.

More fake news.

Its factually a lie. No attorney will go to court and make a claim like that it is negligence. Their job is to represent the best interest of their client, that's how I know its yet another lie. One credible source. Just one. Anything?

Crickets.

You are engaging in the usual vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality when you don't even know how many many doses have been given arguing it's something like millions when they are billions.

I see your strawman about 5G going well. You keep repeating strawman 5G and magnetism. I suppose you know what magnetism is? I doubt it by the way.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They already said they posted millions instead of billions.

If you copy/paste that at least have the decency to copy/paste their correction.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Where is the link?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join