It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I already know your opinion, you don't have to keep posting it.

I asked for a link, if you don't have one you can just scroll by.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Don't worry so much about this just have a look at the effectiveness of these products and you need to use the absolute risk reduction to see how preventative these 'vaccines' are. In the case of the Pfizer mRNA products in the original vaccination efficacy study report the absolute risk reduction was 0.84%

In a few words you have to vaccinate around 119 individuals to prevent one infection which implies that 118 individuals are still getting infected and the 'vaccine' cannot do much to prevent infection.

Likewise you need to vaccinate thousands in the non elderly groups to prevent one death from Covid and IF you can prevent it. But you are creating the perfect environment for serious adverse reactions and death among young and healthy people.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
That isn't the topic of the thread.

The topic is what Pfizer supposedly said in court. That is why I asked about that. If you can't keep it on topic, maybe just go post in some other thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Anybody have a link to what Pfizer actually said in court?

I get the feeling the person in the video took poetic liberty and paraphrased to appeal to a certain audience.

The full filing

This is one of the many cases cited with the evidence here being that the DoD has paid Pfizer for the contract.

Escobar, 579 U.S. at 195 (“[I]f the Government pays a
particular claim in full despite its actual knowledge that certain requirements were violated, that is
very strong evidence that those requirements are not material.”).

The argument is that precedent states that if the government doesn't care about the noncompliance and pays then it's not fraud and is immaterial to the government. It's exactly what she paraphrased. So it was absolutely in the filing no matter what a "certain audience" might want to believe.

It's far more complicated than is worth even trying to explain to people that don't care and won't change their mind. I'm guessing you aren't going to read the actual complaint either because you don't care and full context of the malfeasance might put you perilously close to denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for sharing that video! ... I am the only one in my family not vaxxed and I'm getting more and more concerned for my family. I convinced my husband not to get boosted again and also to stop his parents (we live in the EU, just fyi), but who knows what will happen. I never pushed too hard with my family back in the States. They even let their kids get vaxxed and they're excellent parents....they just believed they were doing the right thing. I looked like a paranoid nut to them, I'm sure when I said I won't be doing it and don't trust it.

I don't care if someday it's mandatory (I doubt it will be. And I hate to say it but that's because they kind of don't need to do that anymore since they convinced so many people to get these vaccines and boosters) I will never get vaccinated. I have never had a flu shot in my whole life and surprise, I'm fine and almost NEVER get the flu even when everyone else is getting sick. I had a MMR (?) when I was a kid and I know that's what made my ears start ringing when I was 8 years old and they have never stopped, not even for a day.

Well anyway, thanks again for the video even though it's not good news. It's important news.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This might be the dumbest LARP I've ever seen here, and that says a lot.

If it's a depopulation agenda, it didn't work. Twice as many babies are born every day compared to people dying. And the largest generation in history is the generation that is dying off right now!

The world is plenty fertile, and alive.

That's because it's not a depopulation pr say...

They just need a re-organization of the population so that the largeste generation gets cut down to a size where it's sustainable until it has passed naturally.

In 2030 and 15-20 years onwards, the bulk of people on pension will have almost doubled. These are people who don't contribute to the system, and at the same time drain the system. It's very expensive.

So... the more they can kill of pensioners, the better for the economy, and then they can get back on track, with trying to maintain a steady growth of people instead of peaks every 20 years.

Why do you think the debate has be risen about using braindead female patients as surrogates? I mean the idea is messed up from the get go.....

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That isn't the topic of the thread.

The topic is what Pfizer supposedly said in court. That is why I asked about that. If you can't keep it on topic, maybe just go post in some other thread.

Everyone knows Pfizer has falsified data now and during the past and has paid billions of dollars in criminal fines. There is no doubt of what has happened in this case. The issue is for how much longer Pfizer will be allowed to survive.

So again
engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop defending the pharmaceuticals.

In terms of other threads, I do create a lot to inform the audience about how absurd and ludicrous this campaign is and the need for a complete overhaul of the healthcare systems and the way the pharma is operating. There are calls for the dismantling of these organisations in their current form.

Recently in one of my threads a mother has been refused a heart transplant as she is not 'vaccinated' with the junk by Pfizer and Moderna. Something is very wrong in the Kingdom of Australia and everywhere else in the world.

edit on 16-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It is but it isn't by 2030 the world will be mostly AI it won't need an economy money will not exist The vaccinations are 1 part and 5G is another part and together were both created for global depopulation. 5G towers almost cover the whole earth and once everybody on every continent has had the jab they will tune the frequency to react with chemicals inside the body and blam everyone is dead. The Vax has also infected the spirit once someone dies their soul will not be able to reincarnate into a physical body meaning they are stuck in the Astral realm forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The mRNA vaccines aren’t “clot shots”. That would be the J&J vaccines. All the Thrombosis With Thrombocytopenia cases (TTS) including the deaths have been traced to the Adenovirus Viral Vector delivery system that J&J uses.

I was not aware that any mechanism had been verified, for any of the "vaccines." Can you provide a link to the studies? I would like to know what this mechanism is. The fibrous clots discovered show some very strange characteristics.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good question. But I think he is full of BS, an apologetic trying to spread misinfo, or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: 1947boomer

The mRNA vaccines aren’t “clot shots”. That would be the J&J vaccines. All the Thrombosis With Thrombocytopenia cases (TTS) including the deaths have been traced to the Adenovirus Viral Vector delivery system that J&J uses.

I was not aware that any mechanism had been verified, for any of the "vaccines." Can you provide a link to the studies? I would like to know what this mechanism is. The fibrous clots discovered show some very strange characteristics.

TheRedneck

I asked the same question in the last page. Whether he can provide any evidence for his assertions and apologetics. He has only condemned the J&J vaccine but forgot completely about the Astrazeneca one which has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it.

Calling the mRNA junk products by Pfizer and Moderna as vaccines is another attempt to upgrade the status of them when we all know that they had to change the definition of what a vaccine is so they can at least try to call them vaccines.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I repeat this in multiple threads, but I think that it's relevant.

Deagle's population forecasts from back in 2014 are revealing, IMO. This was all planned out. It's not by accident. It's not through incompetence.

Analysis from 2021.
Analysis rom 2022.
PDF file of the figures.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Excellent thread title.

And yes, your Rumble link to whistleblower Sasha Latypova's presentation is a must-see.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If it's a depopulation agenda, it didn't work. Twice as many babies are born every day compared to people dying. And the largest generation in history is the generation that is dying off right now! The world is plenty fertile, and alive.

Do you not realize that anyone with half a brain can do a quick google search on world population and declining birth rates and quickly understand how disingenuous your comment really is?

edit on 2/16/2023 by Klassified because: More appropiate word

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Excellent thread title.

And yes, your Rumble link to whistleblower Sasha Latypova's presentation is a must-see.

The vaccine apologists and denialists of reality and those who defend the pharmaceuticals don't want videos from rumble or bitchute. Even the YouTube videos are contested.

In addition they don't like pre-prints that haven't yet peer reviewed. And they don't want peer reviewed publications that don't serve their narrative. When there are many peer reviewed publications and scientific articles that hammer the official dogma then the authors become quacks, charlatans, and anti-vaxxers.

Evidence and truth are not good when the pillars of their dogma are challenged.

Who needs evidence and proof when the Covid dogma and reassurances by the high priests of this religion-cult are around...

This religion-cult seems to have a lot of followers. Plenty of lefties and leftists too.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: LordAhriman

If it's a depopulation agenda, it didn't work. Twice as many babies are born every day compared to people dying. And the largest generation in history is the generation that is dying off right now! The world is plenty fertile, and alive.

Do you not understand that anyone with half a brain can do a quick google search on world population and declining birth rates and quickly understand how disingenuous your comment really is?

The member is known for his vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. On many occasions he hads said that he is defending the Pharmaceuticals. So the facts speak for themselves

Recently he also tried to argue that herd immunity thrush vaccinations is still achievable but this is s debunked claim for those who support mass vaccinations that not even the establishment follows anymore.

www.theguardian.com...

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection.The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Prof Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Was aware of the Pfizer "motion to dismiss" regarding the claims of fraud brought about by the whistle blower. According to the attorney for ms Jackson they didn't deny any of the allegations of shoddy practices and deception, but instead claimed it couldn't be fraud because the FDA was aware of it the whole time lol.

Lots of other interesting stuff in that presentation.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: ltrz2025
They do have a point: the mRNA clot-shot received FDA "emergency approval". That automatically exonerated Pfizer of any legal liability.
….

Please try to keep your irrational vaccine objections logically consistent.

My close friend an airline pilot was hospitalized and grounded for ten weeks after his Pfizer jabs for clots in his legs and lungs.
Just

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Population control plain and simple, global population control by a small elite whom OWN the government's.

And it worked just as well as all the other cunning plans .....

Unless you mean by population control, to increase human population?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join