It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
He will home in on irrelevant details he thinks proves his ridiculous assertions.
Anti-vaxxers are well known for this sort of deflection and distraction: they have no actual point remember.

Waste of time engaging him directly. Better to just follow along and refute the ridiculous claims.

No one is holding anyone down and forcing a shot in their arm. If you don't have the guts to stand up for your convictions in the face of a mere employer, that's your own shortcoming. It does show you are all talk and would never stand up to big daddy government though.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: daskakik

He tries to wiggle out and pivot when his position naturally collapses.

He will never provide a source, a link, anything. Pinning down his own assertions he claims to have proven so many times is also next to impossible.

"Do your own research" will be the reply

Unlike the person droning on about it, I actually did do my own research. And I found the vaccines to be exactly as described. 5 shots in and 2 years later and absolutely nothing has changed to convince me otherwise.

This is hoax merely the next incarnation of Q-anon, those swearing Trump will fly in on JFK JR's back and be sworn in as President - its wishful thinking to the point of delusion. The true believer faithful elite. I used to say they are as bad as Mueller's true believers: but at least they were basing their wishful thinking on events actually occurring. This anti-vax BS is overwhelmingly false - with a few exceptions for fully disclosed risks by the MFG.

Thanks for the intelligent reply

More nonsense and strawman arguments. You didn't use the 5G and magnetism this time.

You haven't done any research. You only engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

You don't even acknowledge that Pfizer lied, deceived the public, falsified data, paid academics to put their names retrospectively in 'scientific' research papers, falsified data, and harmed with their products ordinary people who were otherwise healthy.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Flailing I say, absolutely flailing.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
BTW all, 13 billion worldwide. 660 million in the US alone...seems people are missing a few zeros here and there...lol

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Pfizer lied, deceived the public, falsified data, paid academics

That one is easy, I wont acknowledge it because it isn't true. You are lying again.

Show me where and when they did that. Their warnings are openly stated.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thanks Xtrozero, I've corrected a simple mistake more than a dozen time. This individual keeps replaying it because they don't have an actual argument.

I've pointed out the actual statistics numerous times, I appreciate you clarifying. You'll be accused of "vaccine apologism" in 3, 2, 1...

Of course that is what happens when you engage in pseudo-intellectualism with a specific agenda. Allowing us to pin down any part of his argument means we will eventually find out its BS. Making nebulous claims and accusations is far easier.

What a low effort world this has become.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That one is easy, I wont acknowledge it because it isn't true. You are lying again.

It's been shown over and over again. You're literally beating a dead horse.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah Sounds made up.

So go ahead and provide something - anything - supporting the claim.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point

Just plenty of confusion and vaccine apologetics.

Of course you won't admit it. All vaccine apologists and defenders of the Pharmaceuticals are very resistant to admit such thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Tell your vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:

have any allergies
have had myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
have a fever
have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner
are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects the immune system
are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
have received another COVID-19 vaccine
have ever fainted in association with an injection
COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) may not protect all vaccine recipients.

You should not receive COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) if you have had a severe allergic reaction to any of its ingredients or had a severe allergic reaction to a previous dose of COMIRNATY® or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
There is a remote chance that COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to 1 hour after getting a dose of the vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received the vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. If you experience a severe allergic reaction, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital
Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms:

difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a bad rash all over the body, dizziness, and weakness
Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent. The observed risk is higher among adolescent males and adult males under 40 years of age than among females and older males, and the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low
Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine:

chest pain
shortness of breath
feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart
Fainting can happen after getting injectable vaccines, including COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA). Sometimes people who faint can fall and hurt themselves. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to sit or lie down for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine
Some people with weakened immune systems may have reduced immune responses to COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA)
In people 12 through 15 years of age, the most common side effects (≥8%) were pain at the injection site, fatigue, headache, chills, muscle pain, fever, joint pain, injection site swelling, injection site redness, and dizziness
In people 16 through 55 years of age, the most common side effects (≥10%) were pain at the injection site, fatigue, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, fever, injection site swelling, and dizziness
In people 56 years of age and older, the most common side effects (≥10%) were pain at the injection site, fatigue, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, injection site swelling, fever, injection site redness, and dizziness

www.comirnaty.com...?cmp=COMI11004307?cmp=COMI11004307&gclid=b4cc46c07468149608132530733ed28b&gcl3p.ds&

Looks like a full disclosure of side effects and risks to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
BTW all, 13 billion worldwide. 660 million in the US alone...seems people are missing a few zeros here and there...lol

Yes indeed!

Not only they are missing three zeros but when mentioning that there have been at least 5.5 billion people who have been vaccinated then the answer

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point

Then again the 5G nonsense and the magnetism stuff...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Out of 5.5 billion people vaccinated, what is the total number you CLAIM have died directly as a result of taking the vaccine?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Of course that is what happens when you engage in pseudo-intellectualism with a specific agenda. Allowing us to pin down any part of his argument means we will eventually find out its BS. Making nebulous claims and accusations is far easier.

What a low effort world this has become.

I feel your pain...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes I know you are a vaccine apologist and you are defending the Pharmaceuticals. Unsuccessfully of course. You are not just beating a dead horse but a dead buffalo. You are very late in these conversations.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Out of 5.5 billion people vaccinated, what is the total number you CLAIM have died directly as a result of taking the vaccine?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I don't think I made any claim about the total number of deaths. The establishment needs to be more cooperative and this could happen over time, if it happens.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Absolute drivel. There's nothing of substance. Yet people put the same weight to their ideologically driven opinions as actual facts?

I can see the frustration.

I'm sorry I was once a part of it. For what its worth, that POV is embodiment of ignorance and being a follower. The blind truly following the blind.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's been shown over and over again. You're literally beating a dead horse.

Beating a dead horse and a dead buffalo...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Cooperative how? By disclosing potential side effects and risks (as they have done) and letting you make an informed decision with your doctor?

Has anyone held you down and stuck a needle in your arm? Didn't think so.

IF you got one, that is entirely your fault for not having the courage to stand up to just an employer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join