It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Then show me.

Because once again I provided a source directly from the company who makes the vaccine disclosing every POTENTIAL but EXTREMELY UNLIKELY side effect.

Both your claims are specious and belong with last night's supper in the trash.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Then show me.

Because once again I provided a source directly from the company who makes the vaccine disclosing every POTENTIAL but EXTREMELY UNLIKELY side effect.

Both your claims are specious and belong with last night's supper in the trash.

Yes I know you are a vaccine apologist and you are defending the Pharmaceuticals. Unsuccessfully of course for once more. You are not just beating a dead horse but a dead buffalo. You are very late in these conversations.

Take a look at the various threads that have discussed the Pfizer Scandals. There are many.

Just as you did yesterday when I mentioned that 13 million doses isn't really a realistic number. After some denialism you found that it was billions. Well done. Now start the reading about this criminal enterprise. .

Independent sources please and not Pfizer's website...or gov sources as they are propagandists.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I am sure you have thoroughly researched the topic online and, using your world class scientific and mathematical acumen, have decided that these vaccines which no one was forced to take are really very dangerous.

The problem is that is just your opinion. My 6+ official sources - however credible - are still six more than you have provided.

Prove your claim that they aren't being cooperative enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Then show me. I will never post a link to the circular non-sense the original post was sharing. Those are written by people exactly like you who have put precisely as much obvious time and effort into their "research" quote unquote which is Z E R O effort.

This would have never flow on the ATS of old. How lazy some of us have gotten. How far we have fallen.

Following obviously misinformed individuals is a travesty

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I am sure you have thoroughly researched the topic online and, using your world class scientific and mathematical acumen, have decided that these vaccines which no one was forced to take are really very dangerous.

The problem is that is just your opinion. My 6+ official sources - however credible - are still six more than you have provided.

Prove your claim that they aren't being cooperative enough.

Just as you did yesterday when I mentioned that 13 million doses isn't really a realistic number. After some form of denialism you found that it was billions. Well done. Now start the reading about this criminal enterprise called Pfizer.

You are beating a dead horse and you are very late in the conversation. Several threads exist. I even made threads about verified deaths from coroners and medical examiners showing how harmful their products are.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Of course there will some extremely rare cases of death attributable to the vaccine. They say so right in the warning. They are up front about it. Sounds like informed consent to me, risk vs reward exactly what I have been saying all along.

You are trying to insert your opinion into that process without providing a single source and barely croaking out a half articulated assertion.

You have no secret information or inside knowledge the rest of us lack. You aren't getting your claims from any reputable source so that leaves 1) your head 2) facebook.

Neither achieves anything remotely like what you pretend it does.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
He reminds me of the stories about anti-vaxxers 2 centuries ago.

Their cohorts claimed that the new vaccines would make tiny cows grow out all over people's bodies. Probably they themselves have received those vaccines at some point. If they don't have little cows growing out of them, then they should reconsider their current ignorant tirade.

Thankfully our ancestors denied ignornance on a regular basis.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Then show me. I will never post a link to the circular non-sense the original post was sharing. Those are written by people exactly like you who have put precisely as much obvious time and effort into their "research" quote unquote which is Z E R O effort.

This would have never flow on the ATS of old. How lazy some of us have gotten. How far we have fallen.

Following obviously misinformed individuals is a travesty

Speaking of misinformed members there is a fellow vaccine apologist of yours who claimed that the Spanish Flu lasted for a decade and was ended because of the vaccines. He continued by arguing that before the vaccines were invented the immune responses of people were not adequate or they couldn't mount a response.

I don't think anyone could take these conversations seriously or waste time on providing further information.

Here is a new thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excess deaths in Germany.

Pfizer delivered the junk that the Government ordered. It's also the topic of the thread. I mean is this well known? Or needs further explanation?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Of course there will some extremely rare cases of death attributable to the vaccine. They say so right in the warning. They are up front about it. Sounds like informed consent to me, risk vs reward exactly what I have been saying all along.

You are trying to insert your opinion into that process without providing a single source and barely croaking out a half articulated assertion.

You have no secret information or inside knowledge the rest of us lack. You aren't getting your claims from any reputable source so that leaves 1) your head 2) facebook.

The 'extremely rare' is part of the official narrative and hence not accepted. Just as the 'safe and effective' part.

Several sources I have provided in all other threads. So you are not correct. Here is another thread about something else. In principle I don't need to give links for matters already discussed in other threads.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

He reminds me of the stories about anti-vaxxers 2 centuries ago.

Their cohorts claimed that the new vaccines would make tiny cows grow out all over people's bodies. Probably they themselves have received those vaccines at some point. If they don't have little cows growing out of them, then they should reconsider their current ignorant tirade.

Thankfully our ancestors denied ignornance on a regular basis.

Big strawman argument

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You haven't provided a shred of supporting information about your last claim, why would I follow you down another intentionally created rabbit hole?

The entire premise of the OP is based on a knowingly false statement that never happened. Don't think its going to help your case anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't think you know what a strawman argument actually is.

It doesn't mean what you think it means. Every actual argument that casts doubt (or entirely disproves) your unsourced claims/opinions does not equate to a strawman argument.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Informed consent?!

It sounds like you engaging in vaccine propaganda.
Mostly coercion, pressures, intimidation, and threats of dismissal by the employers. That's what informed consent and free choice looked like.

O don't think that anyone would have taken these junk products if they knew about myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune disorders, strokes, heart attacks, etc.

Only naive and foolish people would have done it. Abs some over 60s who are scared to death.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The 'extremely rare' is part of the official narrative and hence not accepted.

It doesn't matter what you accept, you don't set reality.

No one is forcing anyone to take a vaccine. No one is going to, either.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't think you know what a strawman argument actually is.

It doesn't mean what you think it means. Every actual argument that casts doubt (or entirely disproves) your unsourced claims/opinions does not equate to a strawman argument.

You haven't disproved anything. All you talk is vaccine apologetics and 5G nonsense together with magnetism.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The 'extremely rare' is part of the official narrative and hence not accepted.

It doesn't matter what you accept, you don't set reality.

No one is forcing anyone to take a vaccine. No one is going to, either.

They don't set reality either. So assertions are not acceptable. Evidence and proof are much better.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Informed Consent, correct, where they explain the risks and side effects and you make a decision whether the benefit outweighs the risks. And for most people, it does. This is representative of reality. Its posted in public and you have to sign a consent form when you get each shot. IE: Informed Consent.

Side effects, as stated, are extremely rare. 13 billion doses given worldwide and you can't point to any actual increase in deaths that are actually attributable to the vaccine? Vs, you know, isolation/sedentary lifestyle/suicide/heart disease/poor diet/no exercise/etc.

You won't provide it because it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because you and other anti-vaxxers are inventing these claims from thin air.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You haven't provided a shred of supporting information about your last claim, why would I follow you down another intentionally created rabbit hole?

The entire premise of the OP is based on a knowingly false statement that never happened. Don't think its going to help your case anyway.

I don't need links for common sense or for your assertions of the 13 million doses worldwide. You just had a look and you refuted your own argument. Bravo.

Do the same thing and take a look at the Pfizer files and scandals.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Informed Consent, correct, where they explain the risks and side effects and you make a decision whether the benefit outweighs the risks. And for most people, it does. This is representative of reality. Its posted in public and you have to sign a consent form when you get each shot. IE: Informed Consent.

Side effects, as stated, are extremely rare. 13 billion doses given worldwide and you can't point to any actual increase in deaths that are actually attributable to the vaccine? Vs, you know, isolation/sedentary lifestyle/suicide/heart disease/poor diet/no exercise/etc.

You won't provide it because it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because you and other anti-vaxxers are inventing these claims from thin air.

Trying harder doesn't make any difference. Your arguments have been refuted.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Informed consent?! Prove it.

It looks like propaganda to me and vaccine apologetics.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join