It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Evidence and proof like THESE pieces of work?

----fake news links----
www.healththoroughfare.com... government-ordered/59470

ussanews.com...

twitter.com...

beforeitsnews.com...
----fake news links----

These are nothing but single individuals like you (some able to create websites, easy to do these days). They are just more opinions not actual evidence and especially not proof of one claim here

Furthermore, the actual cited phrase "Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered." is a lie. It didn't happen. Totally made up by these fake websites who then copy/paste eachother. Twitter and the others are garbage posted by psuedo-scientists with absolutely zero scientific merit.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Don't forget this

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And this

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Evidence and proof like THESE pieces of work?

----fake news links----
www.healththoroughfare.com... government-ordered/59470

ussanews.com...

twitter.com...

beforeitsnews.com...
----fake news links----

These are nothing but single individuals like you (some able to create websites, easy to do these days). They are just more opinions not actual evidence and especially not proof of one claim here

Furthermore, the actual cited phrase "Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered." is a lie. It didn't happen. Totally made up by these fake websites who then copy/paste eachother. Twitter and the others are garbage posted by psuedo-scientists with absolutely zero scientific merit.

Better then the assertions by the Government and the Pharmaceuticals when they were claiming their products were safe and effective with no proof and then mandating the junk to large parts of the population.

You seem to have double standards.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Drivel. More lies.

You have not proven they are unsafe.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You haven't provided a shred of supporting information about your last claim, why would I follow you down another intentionally created rabbit hole?

The entire premise of the OP is based on a knowingly false statement that never happened. Don't think its going to help your case anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Informed Consent, correct, where they explain the risks and side effects and you make a decision whether the benefit outweighs the risks. And for most people, it does. This is representative of reality. Its posted in public and you have to sign a consent form when you get each shot. IE: Informed Consent.

Informed consent?! Prove it.

It looks like propaganda to me and vaccine apologetics.

I sent you the MFG'ers warning.

They don't hide the risks. That's informed consent. They won't allow you to have one unless you sign the form.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Drivel. More lies.

You have not proven they are unsafe.

Take a look at you argument... And reflect.
The pharmaceuticals and government have to prove their products are safe and effective. The onus is on them not on me. Given they haven't proven anything and they have made assertions we cannot accept them. They are not reliable or credible.

Once they have evidence and proof we will have a look at it. I doubt they will ever do.

Now take a look at the other thread, in Florida they seriously think to ban the mRNA products and in Idaho they think of making it illegal to administer them.

Progress.

It's a blow for the vaccine apologists.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You haven't provided a shred of supporting information about your last claim, why would I follow you down another intentionally created rabbit hole?

The entire premise of the OP is based on a knowingly false statement that never happened. Don't think its going to help your case anyway.

Your unsubstantiated opinion only.
After claims made of 13 million doses worldwide

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Informed Consent, correct, where they explain the risks and side effects and you make a decision whether the benefit outweighs the risks. And for most people, it does. This is representative of reality. Its posted in public and you have to sign a consent form when you get each shot. IE: Informed Consent.

Informed consent?! Prove it.

It looks like propaganda to me and vaccine apologetics.

I sent you the MFG'ers warning.

They don't hide the risks. That's informed consent. They won't allow you to have one unless you sign the form.

Nonsensical arguments that lack any merits I am afraid. You seem to be engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

My point is that just because someone comes up with a crazy theory rooted in pure fantasy, it does not automatically make everything they may say later false. The "vaccine" does have some serious problems.
  • It does nothing to prevent infection.
  • There is no evidence it lessens symptoms.
  • it obviously does not prevent hospitalizations.
  • It obviously does not prevent deaths.
  • It can, in some people, cause localized inflammation in the heart.
  • It has, in some people, led to blood clotting composed of long fibrous material.
  • There have been reports of decreased natural immunity in some individuals.*
  • Reasonable biological mechanisms have been proposed for each of these adverse effects.
  • No one knows what causes it to not adversely affect one person and adversely affect another.
  • Any reports, regardless of reality, that cast a poor light on it are buried and ridiculed out-of-hand.
  • Like it or not, the poorly disguised attempts to mandate the vaccine are still occurring.
  • Doctors are still pressured by the AMA to not be honest with their patients, but to simply recommend the "vaccine" without regard to individual conditions.
  • There are effective treatments for the disease (monoclonal antibodies) which the government has effectively stopped hospitals from using.
Put all together, the "vaccine" is likely the largest fraud perpetrated on the people ever. Pfizer has made out like a bandit; Pfizer executives have made out like bandits; the politicians who pushed this "vaccine" and proposed mandates have made out like bandits; the people are now suffering the side effects, whether rare or common.

I originally considered the "vaccine" as an individual choice, but that choice has been taken. I now advise people against it. And I will not take it... if I die over that decision, so be it. I've lived a full life, and a single episode of blood clots would likely kill me anyway.

* My son and his wife are both vaccinated. They were fine until recently; now they are both catching various flu and cold bugs constantly. He never had that problem until he was vaccinated.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: anonentity

The magnetic arm stuff is nonsense. I did it on myself using some N52 NIB magnets about 3/8" diameter. Just wet the surface a smidge and they'll stick. So will a piece of plastic, or an iron button, or a coin. It's simple air pressure with a moisture seal.

I have never been jabbed.

Magnetism does not work like you seem to think it does. And that's enough about that.

TheRedneck

We have actual people from places like India able to do this a side show hustle for real too. It is certainly something a lot of people can do if they try. I am one who can walk near an old Analog TV and the signal dies.. I was the only one as a kid in my house that could get certain channels to tune it perfect and Mom made me watch her shows holding my position,,,,you know Days of our Lives and stuff, the soaps.... at least I knew a couple of the shows to talk with the girls in college later in life. Not all bad there to have a conversation piece with a nice looking date.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My father took two J &J's a year and half ago. He died from a blockage to the heart about three weeks after his flu shot that I was hearing may also have that mRNA product in it now. He was no spring chicken and I am not going to say it was the jabs but the facts are he had two and a flu shot, died from a blood clot that could be natural only this one didn't show up as a "major blockage" but took him out anyway.
ETA
Oh and Mom had the same series and no problems yet.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

How about you describe the difference between mRNA, RNA and DNA since you have the advantage of a science degree from Twitter.

Once they have evidence and proof we will have a look at it. I doubt they will ever do.

What more do you need? 13 billion doses given worldwide. Where are the piles of bodies? I see no professionals screeching about this. Even Trump and his oversized mouth knew it was a loseing argument.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sorry for your loss. And it certainly could have been the vaccine, side effects are extremely rare but they do happen. Everyone should be able to do their own risk assessment without having knowingly false and inaccurate information like the assertions throughout this post.

Pfizer never said this.

We cannot listen to people who believe all pharmaceuticals are bad or who made blind assertions of fact while quoting joke resources like Twitter or other personal homepages.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Agree 100%, sounds like those are legitimate concerns rooted in reality.

I don't know what the Drs are recommending, but you do have to sign a consent form saying you understand all the possible risks and side effects before they will give you a shot.

They have attempted plenty of mandates and failed. No mandate currently exists if I am not mistaken. I doubt we will see much of a push, TPTB are trying to get over/past all of this COVID stuff. They even ended the "emergency"

I appreciate your thoughtful reply but I stand firm in the belief that this will turn out to be the largest and most elaborate ARG/hoax in human history. Years from now, it will be undeniable. It makes war of the worlds, nibiru and 2012 look mild

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I know what the AMA is doing; I have friends here who are doctors and have confided in me. The catch is, if I give their names, or even describe them too exactly, the AMA will pull their license.

They can't say anything, of course. If they do, they can no longer practice in the USA.

As for mandates, sorry, but placing a restriction on employment to take a vaccine is not only a "mandate," it should be illegal. Employment is a contract: hours of labor for money. A person cannot become unvaccinated when they leave their job or if they should change employers. It's their time, not their company's time, and they should be allowed to live it. Anything less is slavery. Plus, if all employers are requiring it, what is someone to so? Starve?

Most of these company mandates are through government influence as well. Who is going to lose government contracts or risk Federal investigations by going against what an out-of-control government wants?

This will turn out to be the largest scam in history. I doubt you will agree with which side was doing the scamming, however.

Oh, and not everyone who refuses or resists this "vaccine" is "anti-vax." That term historically means one who is opposed to all (or at least most) vaccines. Please stop trying to broad-brush people who do not belong to that group into it. This is a discussion about one specific vaccine type targeting one specific pathogen, not about all vaccines.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

SADS is the number one cause of death in Ontario, and the Chief Pathologist isn't even testing to see if the spike protein is causing it. Simply because they have a good idea they will find it as the main cause. So the number one killer of the Canadian citizen is being ignored because of Science with the S as a dollar sign.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You guys don't actually think this is the first time the governing people did a hard reset with population, culture, industry, history, population???

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Oh, and not everyone who refuses or resists this "vaccine" is "anti-vax." That term historically means one who is opposed to all (or at least most) vaccines. Please stop trying to broad-brush people who do not belong to that group into it. This is a discussion about one specific vaccine type targeting one specific pathogen, not about all vaccines.

The recent application of the "anti-vax" label is just a repurposing of irrational left-wing identity politics.

I, and thousands of others, advocated for vaccination for years as a routine part of a chosen career path. Suddenly people that believe informed consent is an intrinsic part of medical ethics are the bad guys. They'd have the ignorant masses believe violating the Nuremberg Code with medical treatments absent fully informed consent, for a low IFR strain of a long endemic disease group no less, has always been an accepted standard in Western medicine.

I can barely muster the patience to keep elaborating on the absurdity of this whole thing. There is a whole lot of empty space between "safe and effective" and "everybody will die in two weeks" that is where the fulcrum of rational drug approval is actually found. Until a sufficient number of bodies have fallen off the "safe and effective" end of the teeter-totter the rational people in the middle are fighting an unwinnable battle. Since the epidemiologists that would normally be projecting outcomes have been muzzled it's only discussed in safe company or on "discredited" platforms.

If it were not for the fact that children are being forcibly subjected to this for the sake of liability shields I'd be less resistant to allowing Darwinism to extract its toll from the wider population. I hope adults that support it take every booster they're eligible for. Then we can reach the conclusion of this charade and spare the next generation of children from being fodder for globalist corporate profits.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join