It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
It's exactly what she paraphrased.

There you go.

It is complicated but, at the end of the day, she put her spin on it to appeal to a certain audience.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
It's exactly what she paraphrased.

There you go.

It is complicated but, at the end of the day, she put her spin on it to appeal to a certain audience.

No need to defend the pharmaceuticals. They are guilty of misconduct, disinformation, fraud, deception, falsification of data, and for harming ordinary people with their wonderful products

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Unlike you, I am not championing either side.

I asked about the words used in the title of the thread. If that was what was actually said. Turns out that they were not.

edit on 16-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Unlike you, I am not championing either side.

I asked about the words used in the title of the thread. If that was what was actually said. Turns out that they were not.

Not really. I think your arguments are disingenuous.
You are obviously engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism or reality as well as defending the Pharmaceuticals. Your replies and content leaves no doubt about it.

You have chosen which side to support. That's more then obvious. I on the other hand don't want to support and promote the junk produced by the likes of Moderna, Pfizer, and the other saviours of humanity and I want them accountable for the crimes they have committed, the fraud, deception, falsification of data, and the various vaccine injuries and deaths.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Guess you can't wrap your head around there being people who mistrust both sides.

Like I said before, this is just your opinion. We already know what it is. You don't have to keep posting it, especially since it isn't the topic of the thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Guess you can't wrap your head around there being people who mistrust both sides.

Like I said before, this is just your opinion. We already know what it is. You don't have to keep posting it, especially since it isn't the topic of the thread.

Are you claiming to be 'impartial'?!
I think it is already known that your arguments leave no space for alternative interpretations. You are engaging in vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

Pfizer has paid billions of dollars in criminal fines and that is a fact. Not an opinion. In addition Pfizer and has falsified data, deceived the public, lied, made fraudulent claims and harmed ordinary citizens with their products.

I admire how you try to degrade facts and make them personal opinions. This shows you are a vaccine apologist and you are defending the Pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Are you claiming to be 'impartial'?!

No, I'm claiming that, as I have told you before, I see spin/lies coming from both sides.

Pfizer has paid billions of dollars in criminal fines and that is a fact. Not an opinion.

I never said that wasn't a fact but this:

Not really. I think your arguments are disingenuous.
You are obviously...

Is just your opinion.

And, again, that isn't the topic of the thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Also it might be worth adding that to produce the billions of doses that have so far been supposedly delivered. At one a second, it would take thirty-odd years of production. There has to be something fishy there.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

There is no effective "other side," it's big pharma versus the victims. That's not an equally represented side. All your arguments seem disingenuous.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Sasha Latypova is part of the "other side" as far as this thread is concerned.

Whether this "other side" is equally represented is beside the point.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sasha Latypova is part of the "other side" as far as this thread is concerned.

Whether this "other side" is equally represented is beside the point.

Not convincing explanations.
I will repeat that your arguments appear to be disingenuous. You are engaging in vaccine apologetics continuously.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just your opinion, again.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Just your opinion, again.

It derives from your arguments and claims. Just as the other member told you earlier. I am sure we can see who is a vaccine apologist and defender of the pharmaceuticals. Trying to pretend you are impartial is just hilarious.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Trying to pretend you are impartial is just hilarious.

So after asking if I was claiming to be impartial and I answered no, you still want to say that was my claim?

How much of a hypocrite can you be?

ETA: I'm sure this or these posts will be removed. I will no longer be responding to you. If we are still around in say 5 or 10 years we will see if you were right or not. Until then there is nothing more to discuss.
edit on 16-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Trying to pretend you are impartial is just hilarious.

So after asking if I was claiming to be impartial and I answered no, you still want to say that was my claim?

How much of a hypocrite can you be?

ETA: I'm sure this or these posts will be removed. I will no longer be responding to you. If we are still around in say 5 or 10 years we will see if you were right or not. Until then there is nothing more to discuss.

You are not impartial. That's for sure. You are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. You pretended to be impartial but that's not true as your posts say exactly the opposite.

And I was right and don't need to wait for 5 or 10 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

edit on 16-2-2023 by HanSolo791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Declining birthrates don't seem like such a bad thing in light of severe overpopulation.

You realize the Myans died off because of over-consumption right?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He can't, he is a mouth-piece for (mostly) ridiculous talking points.

He gets his information from infographics and unreliable sources and accuses anyone that doesn't subscribe to his viewpoint in-lockstep as being a vaccine apologist.

Anyone have magnets sticking to their arms still???

How about that 5G???

What a joke. This has Q-anon garbage written all over it. Worse yet, so many are focused on this entirely irrelevant non-issue allowing TPTB to distract them from issues that actually matter.
edit on 2/16/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
This has Q-anon garbage written all over it.

It isn't even that good, and that is bad enough.

At least the Q-anon peeps have kinky stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Anyone have magnets sticking to their arms still???

How about that 5G???

"sigh" And there it is... exactly what I warned about.

Look, the magnetic arms was a ludicrous argument with no basis in physics... the 5G argument was about the same. But the fibrous clots being found are not science fiction or made up fantasy. They are happening. You can deny them all you want, but unless you want people to die of cardiac issues, this phenomenon needs to be studied and a solution found. When and if the issue happens to you, all the arguing and complaining in the world won't help you. I hope that never happens, but it could. And if it does, you will die... and it won't matter who said what or who told you what or who you agreed with or who you disagreed with.

I hope it doesn't... so far it looks like decent odds. But understand you took a gamble and now you're trying to justify that gamble and talk away the consequences. That is about like crying over the sun going down; it's useless. I, on the other hand, am trying to understand how this is happening in hopes that someone can come up with a treatment for it. My earlier post in this thread was a request for information from someone who made a claim I had never heard of... and they have not responded. So I assume they were just speaking off the wall about some fantasy they concocted in their minds. That attitude, like yours, is killing people.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join