It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, he has been charged with human trafficking and forming an organized crime unit. Someone arrested with him for rape.

I'm mother of three girls. You may call it pearl clutching, call it what you want, but your certainty of trying to paint me as a supporter of this kind of stuff is low, even for you. I consider abuses of women and children vile.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Tate thinks women who were sexually assaulted should share a measure of blame.

Vile doesn't even begin to cover how that man feels about Women.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yes, he has been charged with human trafficking and forming an organized crime unit. Someone arrested with him for rape.

I'm mother of three girls. You may call it pearl clutching, call it what you want, but your certainty of trying to paint me as a supporter of this kind of stuff is low, even for you. I consider abuses of women and children vile.

In the midst of your virtue signaling and faux outrage, you missed the point.

Again.

Blindly trusting the narrative and authority.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Funny how you ignored the fact that the Tates have been charged and are currently sitting in a Romanian prison.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Go look at some of his interviews. Everything from c19 to LBGTQ to war...

you mean like, uhh, every other right wing media type? And yet weirdly enough we don't see your Bens Shapiros et al being led away in chains... Gosh it's strange, it's almost like these dudes might have been arrested for something else entirely and this whole right wing persecution complex doesn't reflect reality...

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
ATS weirdly seems to have quite a few sex trafficking apologists. Seems so in contradiction with so many other threads that make random accusations of other members being in support of abuse of women and children that never once made excuses for arrested suspected sex offenders.

My benefit of the doubt goes to the victims. Not the accused.

Yep. I commonly get called a pedo defender, groomer, etc... though I have never done anything of the sort. Here the people who call me those things are defending a trafficker because MAGA.
edit on 30-12-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They've been trying to get him for 9 months! Dipsh1t decided to harass a teenager on the internet, and gave up his location because he was at a pizza restaurant in Romania with their specific pizza box on the table in his video. Her response that caused the video was epic though lol.

I'm gonna call it the real pizzagate. Or... pizzatate?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Shapiro doesn't have the same pull. Tate would be closer to an Alex Jones type in terms of influence imho.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

While I know very little about this guy, what little I know points at a male desperately trying to be an alpha--and failing badly.

The term and his version of it are just cringe IMO. And as you’ve said, no one who proclaims to be one actually is.

The dudes I think are alphas don’t try to be. They’re consistent and measured. They have the right priorities and convictions and don’t get hung up on them.

People who have to drive super cars and surround themselves with trophy girls are more concerned with image than introspection or philosophy. Saying those things are just side effects of achievement is a cop out. Plenty of men are wildly successful and can be respectable members of society.

He’s a grifter influencer. At least an influencer is just making money off of content consumption which is free other than the users time. Tate had the “university” and a brand he shilled paid content on to impressionable young men.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JinMI

They've been trying to get him for 9 months! Dipsh1t decided to harass a teenager on the internet, and gave up his location because he was at a pizza restaurant in Romania with their specific pizza box on the table in his video. Her response that caused the video was epic though lol.

I'm gonna call it the real pizzagate. Or... pizzatate?

......and they cant track his movements via a passport, ANPR cameras, private jets, mobile phones etc,
The Pizza box is bull# to big Greta up and make him look stupid.
I don't agree with most of what he says but i think the Greta spat was one step too far and it made the authorities act.
More to this one, for certain, why didn't they get him a week ago when he was with Piers Morgan?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No fan of him but in the article.

The judge has detained him for 30 days in a Romanian detention center

Based upon from the article

Organized Crime and Terrorism issued a statement stating that two British citizens and two Romanian citizens were suspected of being part of a human trafficking group, but did not refer to the Tate brothers.

edit on 31-12-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How is that any different from Greta Thunberg whose a grifter influencer that uses the climate as a platform?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Still tin paled for 30 days.

Probably because the judge considered him to be a flight risk.

And they seldom hold you if they are not going to charge you else there are repercussions like wrongful arrest for instance.

By the looks of things, Tait has been detained as part of a human trafficking and rape investigation.

edit on 31-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I honestly feel like his deliberately done this to himself out of pure boredom.

He probably ate his pizza, sat back and racked up a few lines, then started dwelling on how he wasn’t getting enough attention. So he’s bright idea was to jump onto twitter and troll Greta Thunberg, which was guaranteed to get a few wealthy people with connections making calls asking what was being done about this guy.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Imagine getting pwned by Greta Thunberg all the same.

As to why he was apprehended, i think the operation has been happening for a while with authorities wanting to question Tait.

The dude pretty much sunk his own battleship by my guesstimation.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with Greta, he has been under surveillance for months, apparently one of the accusers had US citizenship and complained to the embassy and they asked for direct intervention, which sparked all this.

Here is a Romanian youtuber talking about the news that has been reported in Romania.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How is that any different from Greta Thunberg whose a grifter influencer that uses the climate as a platform?

How many women has Greta coerced into the sex industry?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This sounds like Romania being pressured by the United States and big tech to arrest someone weather guilty or not for social reasons. This is designed to destroy his influence and credibility.

One girl that said she was kidnapped was caught ordering pizza leaving to get it and coming back on camera.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Sounds like you want to believe he's innocent.

And yet, as has been already pointed out by a few peeps now the investigation has been ongoing long before Tait decided to troll Thunberg or order pizza.

Nothing to do with the United States or big tech far as i can establish and all to do with sex trafficking and rape allegations.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty.

The public opinion does not matter.

Evidence will point the case in the direction it needs to go.

Speculate all you want. Call the Tates anything f you want. Shadow the accusers with doubt.

Let’s see the evidence and the court proceedings that follow should they see the inside of the court room.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join