It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

The allegation is that the girls aren't there willfully.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Let's start with his reasoning for why he was living in Romania on the first place. Thoughts on that?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I think a good percentage of sex workers are not there willfully either bullied into it or persuaded by the promises of riches

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: panoz77

Let's start with his reasoning for why he was living in Romania on the first place. Thoughts on that?

This was my question too, theres just a lot that doesnt add up with this guy.

Everyone deserves their day in court but, I usually go with my gut on people and watching this guy just doesnt sit right with me

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: UpThenDown

The allegation is that the girls aren't there willfully.

Most sex workers do so out of desperation to some degree.

However, that still doesn't mean that the girls are abused or being forced to do so against their will.

I don't know if he is guilty or not, but I take everything with a grain of salt as it is way too easy for women to make these types of accusations for personal gain or political purposes.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He had some rant about American and the UK being failed states and he didnt want to be present when it came crashing down.

*shrugs* doubt its the real reason, but thats what I heard once.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Sadly, a lot of sex trafficking victims are trafficked by their partners.

Tate has stated that a number of his camgirls are ex-girlfriends

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

So you'll give the benefit of the doubt to the accused but not the one making the accusation?

That said the original accusation was made by a man living in the US that was able to provide credible enough evidence to the US embassy that they reached out to Romanian authorities.

This led to a raid in April that recovered the girl and enough evidence to warrant the arrest of the Tates and two other alleged accomplices.
edit on 12/30/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Seems like a pretty scummy guy. He talks a lot about being Alpha but, I know Alpha, you should see my husband, Former Special forces, wildland hunter, grew up a ranch kid, former MMA fighter. This peon throws up way too many red flags to be anything but posing as an alpha for people who really dont know what alphas are

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Anyone who has to try that hard to tell everyone how "alpha" he is, usually really isn't

That's my experience, as well.

While I know very little about this guy, what little I know points at a male desperately trying to be an alpha--and failing badly. Trying to pick a fight with a teenage girl? Really?? [sarc]That's so very alpha.[/sarc]

Comes across as a, for lack of a better word, creepster.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Then it would seem they had good reason to become ex...

That would seem to be a classic example of Stockholm Syndrome, which to my mind, would make some of the accusations much more plausible.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ATS weirdly seems to have quite a few sex trafficking apologists. Seems so in contradiction with so many other threads that make random accusations of other members being in support of abuse of women and children that never once made excuses for arrested suspected sex offenders.

My benefit of the doubt goes to the victims. Not the accused.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I want to see what kind of evidence they have and if the accusers are credible.

We really don't have to start bringing up the examples of where men have been falsely accused. It is way too easy to get some girl who was perfectly happy being ran thru to all of a sudden claim to be a victim for political purposes.

I am not a Tate apologist, but I am also skeptical of coincidences too. He was saying stuff many of the globalist powers don't like and I can see how they'd make a few moves to shut him up and discredit him.

To be clear, I think the guy is a cartoon character and seems a bit scammy imho.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What did he say that would make the elite nervous?

Hell, he's friends with many of the elite.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

What did he say that would make the elite nervous?

Hell, he's friends with many of the elite.

He's made quite a few comments on most political topics. Go look at some of his interviews. Everything from c19 to LBGTQ to war... mostly right leaning opinions. He carries a lot of influence among some young men and I can see how some might want to shut him up politically.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

My benefit of the doubt goes to the victims. Not the accused.

False.

Your benefit of the doubt goes to an 'authority.'

Which is consistent on all your views that ive seen.

This dude has recently come up on the radar for me.

Looks like another grifter jackwagon that needs no defending. However that doesnt equal capitulation to the authority.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Excuse me? Please tell me where I've ever defended someone arrested for sex trafficking, abusing a woman or pedophilia? I'll take all the crap people throw at me around here because I don't tow the party line, but you'll never find me supporting anyone arrested for abuses to women and children. Unlike others here, who because this dude touts some of their same beliefs are actually trying to make up reasons to excuse this piece of s**t dude.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Perfect response. Pearl clutching and all.

Has this dude been charged with anything yet?

Is there evidence?

Or are you just nodding in agreement at allegations as is your demonstrated norm?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Then it would seem they had good reason to become ex...

That would seem to be a classic example of Stockholm Syndrome, which to my mind, would make some of the accusations much more plausible.

Sounds a lot like what we call loverboy over here : the practice of seducing woman and make them fall inlove with you.

Shower them in money and gifts so they become dependent and then forcing them to have sex with friends as a gateway to being prostituted.

It can be very hard for woman to break from this , since the guys usually forces them cut all contact with friends and family.

Some cases the dudes don't shy away from using violence when the woman wants to leave.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yeh, by the looks of things, he's not been released after all or his brother.

The judge has detained him for 30 days in a Romanian detention center.

www.lbc.co.uk...< br />

edit on 30-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join