It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ok fair point.

But eastern europe is where I was briefed to avoid the cops at all cost cause many were dirty, and if you irritated someone they could be paid to plant evidence. (not saying thats what happened)

I wager he is going to wish he was going to a US jail, Romania is fairly protective of their women (my experience talking with folks in Nato) he could have a very very bad day in their jail if he stays.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dancingflames

Or maybe it's because he was forcing women to work as camgirls against their will and not letting them leave his compound.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Or maybe it's because he was forcing women to work as camgirls against their will and not letting them leave his compound.

That could also be completely true, I don’t know enough to comment. Could you provide a link or something

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I mean, Romania is quite literally a Gypsy country.

I understand many see that as a no no word, but if you want to look for populations who are far different culturally look no further.

It’s an incredibly interesting rabbit hole. It’s also a go to subject if Europeans are on their high horse about racism elsewhere. Just wait for a subject change or two and then ask them about gypsys to pull a quick gotchya lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

He will most likely be extradited to the US. This whole investigation originated from the US embassy letting Romanian authorities know they had received a tip that Tate was holding a US citizen on his property against her will.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I loved dealing with Gypsies when I was in germany, they were awesome as long as you knew the rules and stayed in your lane.

The people that pushed the gypsies out of western europe, there were no rules and you could get knifed easily and if you were a lone female bad times.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Any thoughts on a prisoner exchange?

Would they take a female pro basketball player?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

It's true. If he didn't randomly tweet at Greta Thunberg, she wouldn't have roasted his ass, and he wouldn't have posted his two minute rant that had a pizza box from Romanian pizza chain in it that tipped authorities off to him being in the country.

So under the assumption that he was wanted, youd believe that he was so elusive that a pizza box from a pizza chain no less was his downfall?

I dont buy that. However you seem to but that context wasnt available in the initial quote.

Infact it read like he dared to speak against some being above reproach.....

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I understand many see that as a no no word, but if you want to look for populations who are far different culturally look no further.

It’s an incredibly interesting rabbit hole. It’s also a go to subject if Europeans are on their high horse about racism elsewhere. Just wait for a subject change or two and then ask them about gypsys to pull a quick gotchya lol.

Firstly what do gypsys have to do with anything. Secondly Romani are not Romanian, they’re all across Europe and the culture originated from India. As an English Romani myself, I don’t understand what my people have to do with anything. Would you say the same comment about American or African. Is being prejudice against a race okay now as long as they are gypsy?
edit on 29-12-2022 by Dancingflames because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Apart from being a misogynistic douche. Andrew has spoke out about the MSM, covid, the great reset, elites. He’s been upsetting the balance for a while and in his own words ‘they have warned me several times, so if it happens… I didn’t kill myself’ whether the arrest was warranted or not it’s an interesting turn of events.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He does seem to have a fetish for being in control of women and believes women have a place. Totally talking out my axe but he seems like the kind of guy who likes to choke a girl til she’s really crying in bed or have her pretend to resist and scream rape while he does his thing.

Supposedly though, several weeks ago he had a missing woman found in his home in Bucharest but I believe while her family was worried about her, she said to tell her family she is just fine. Who knows what the truth is. I don’t disagree with everything he does or stands for but he has this Meghan Markle kind of energy...like it wouldn’t matter what he said or did, he just radiates so strongly “bad person” in my humble opinion.

Here is hoping I am just being judgmental and nobody has been victimized but I just would be less surprised if I learned instead that he was trying to create a second Jeffery Epstein kind of persona, money, control of women, using women to get richer, for a convert to Islam I don’t see much restraint or decency to accompany his supposed submission to God’s will. Am I a horrible person for suspecting him without knowing anything or do others get that bad vibe from him?
edit on 12/29/2022 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Romanian authorities have stated that they were made aware that the Tates were back in the country due to their social media activity.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat ……… but I just would be less surprised if I learned instead that he was trying to create a second Jeffery Epstein kind of persona, money, control of women, using women to get richer, …..

Completely 100% agree with this.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Romanian authorities have stated that they were made aware that the Tates were back in the country due to their social media activity.

Cool.

I dont believe them.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I was half joking around, sorry that wasn’t obvious.

But Romania has one of the largest Romani populations at around 10%, and again this is relevant to the thread because that’s an easy population to prey on given they’re nomadic, often don’t have a static house in a community, and often don’t like IDs and the sorts. I know they’re not all the same, but there are plenty who can be targets for sh***y people.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I was half joking around, sorry that wasn’t obvious.

But Romania has one of the largest Romani populations at around 10%, and again this is relevant to the thread because that’s an easy population to prey on given they’re nomadic, often don’t have a static house in a community, and often don’t like IDs and the sorts. I know they’re not all the same, but there are plenty who can be targets for sh***y people.

That wasn’t at all obvious from the previous post. Everyone has preconceptions about us and as I’m sure you can understand it gets annoying… the actions of a few doesn’t reflect us all, same as any other race. If anyone wants some education I’m more than happy to help. The word gypsy as well can be seen as pejorative we (in the uk at least) prefer Traveller, Roma or Romani.

The second post makes more sense, the woman especially younger would be in a vulnerable position for sure. Although the families are usually close knit with each person having their role so would be missed quickly but the authorities would be less likely to care.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Dancingflames because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Unless you are there in person to see what is going on it is very hard to believe anything coming from any media. They can push any agenda they seem fit, scary because people mop it up and it's sink, line and hook for a lot of folks.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Islandparty because: Not a good typer

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Western society has always hated stateless bohemians. Has always been that way, will always be that way.

Sorry my comments came off the wrong way, I use humor to cope with chaos.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Traveller

this is familiar, didn't realize it was authentic though..thought it was just hollyweird..you guys really have hand signals and sign counter sign? I don't care what direction you're headed or from, that's just pretty cool
edit on 29-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join