It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another global wave of lockdowns coming early 2023?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, would you looky here! The heart problems many vaccinated people have experienced aren't caused by the shot after all, but 'artificial sweeteners'!! So, get your booster! And stop using artificial sweeteners; trust the science!!

Artificial Sweeteners Behind Spike in Sudden Deaths, Heart Attacks, ‘Experts’ Claim
[slaynews.com...]

Maybe they should look at what changes they have made in the formula for artificial sweeteners.

If no changes have been made, then they need to explain why these side effects have not been identified before.

I think for those who 'trust the science' they'll be coming up with a lot of causes-other than the vaccine-for why sp many medical problems that have skyrocketed since vaxxing.

I don't know how they can continue with the 'safe and effective' narrative, but have all the confidence in the world they'll figure out a way.

What they are pushing is not science.

Unless you are referring to the science deception, the science of manipulation, or the science of control of the masses.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well, would you looky here! The heart problems many vaccinated people have experienced aren't caused by the shot after all, but 'artificial sweeteners'!! So, get your booster! And stop using artificial sweeteners; trust the science!!

Artificial Sweeteners Behind Spike in Sudden Deaths, Heart Attacks, ‘Experts’ Claim
[slaynews.com...]

Maybe they should look at what changes they have made in the formula for artificial sweeteners.

If no changes have been made, then they need to explain why these side effects have not been identified before.

I think for those who 'trust the science' they'll be coming up with a lot of causes-other than the vaccine-for why sp many medical problems that have skyrocketed since vaxxing.

I don't know how they can continue with the 'safe and effective' narrative, but have all the confidence in the world they'll figure out a way.

Unless you are referring to the science deception, the science of manipulation, or the science of control of the masses.

I am.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

[slaynews.com...]

The problem that I'm having with all of this is that I simply cannot find the trends that you are talking about.

There are lots of anecdotes, hoaxes and people misunderstanding data because they don't have the right background knowledge to understand it, and that's about it.

We're seeing rough the predicted number if deaths and injuries from the vax that we would expect to see. It's around the same as with the measles vax.

Claims that there are other skyrocketing things are either exaggerations or are exactly what we predicted at the start of the pandemic and are typically due to covid itself or disruption caused by the lockdown.

Just look at the increased incidents of domestic violence as an example, do you think that the vax makes people more violent, or that the pandemic and lockdown has stressed people out and reduced the amount of time that people spend away from potentially violent family members?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

[slaynews.com...]

The problem that I'm having with all of this is that I simply cannot find the trends that you are talking about.

There are lots of anecdotes, hoaxes and people misunderstanding data because they don't have the right background knowledge to understand it, and that's about it.

We're seeing rough the predicted number if deaths and injuries from the vax that we would expect to see. It's around the same as with the measles vax.

Claims that there are other skyrocketing things are either exaggerations or are exactly what we predicted at the start of the pandemic and are typically due to covid itself or disruption caused by the lockdown.

Just look at the increased incidents of domestic violence as an example, do you think that the vax makes people more violent, or that the pandemic and lockdown has stressed people out and reduced the amount of time that people spend away from potentially violent family members?

You don't want to see the trends or the evidence that exists as you are constantly engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

You have been going about the debunked claim of herd immunity with respect to the Covid vaccines. Nobody claims herd immunity anymore given the nature of these products that can't stop transmission and infection and the rapidly mutations variants. The mainstream has abandoned this story.

Lockdowns were catastrophic. I think most would agree on this one. The excess deaths (non Covid) are a testimony to this.

There are not many lockdown advocates anywhere online. They have quitely dissapeared. You are probably one of the very few around and I haven't seen many on this site either.

edit on 28-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cappie
a reply to: McGinty

just in time for that mutant strain created in virginia,
fuzing the most virulent strain with the deadliest one ..
EVENT 201 and eugenics

News to me! Hope it ain’t so

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

[slaynews.com...]

Do they think the public are this dumb? Yep, they obviously do and only time will tell if they’re right.

In my circles it’s split down the middle between those that will see this a more reason to avoid the jab and those that will see this as more reason to not ask themselves uncomfortable questions - moreover to not question the paradigm they’ve invested their faith and integrity in.

It’s that kind of refusal to adapt their thinking which wiped out the Hunter gatherers who wouldn’t migrate with the changing climate.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Nobody claims herd immunity anymore given the nature of these products that can't stop transmission and infection and the rapidly mutations variants. The mainstream has abandoned this story.

This is fundamental to any reasonable and realistic appreciation of the situation. The early narrative was ‘take the vaccine, it stops transmission’. Then once the numbers of vaccinated that were infected became too high to hide the official narrative switched ‘take the vaccine, it’ll lesson the severity.’

So what then is the truth?

1) they genuinely didn’t understand their own vaccine until they saw these figures for themselves. In which case how can anyone claim that they fully understand the long term, or even other short term effects of the vaccine. Therefore it’s best avoided.

2) they knew all along that it didn’t prevent transmission and lied about it. In which case what else might they lie about? Therefore it’s best avoided.

Whichever the truth may be there’s no trust left.

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Lockdowns were catastrophic.

For some yes, for others… well that depends how deadly to some covid was. There’s currently nothing to make me think that covid is a myth - that it wasn’t real. Sure, I don’t trust the people flogging us the vaccines and I believe that covid was manmade in a lab, but I also believe it’s a real thing. So imo those who were more vulnerable would not have found lockdown catastrophic - they would’ve thought it life saving and with good reason.

How were we to judge the value of one life against another? Those that suffered via lockdown against those that survived thanks to lockdown. I don’t feel I could’ve, or should’ve made that call. I lost work through lockdown - my family fell apart and separated. But if my paltry efforts to wear a mask and keep my distance helped to save just one life, then I’d do it again.

But that was then. Without information it seemed selfish to do otherwise. Now, with more information in the form of establishment contradictions and plain lies it’s become obvious that covid, real or not is a tool of control and a means for profiteering. The only weapon common man and woman has against such a machine is the refusal to cooperate. That refusal will once again place vulnerable people in harms way. There are no good options.

edit on 28-12-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I will give you an example.

There was a report doing the rounds that said that around 80 percent of pregnancies ended in miscarriage if the mother was vaxxed during pregnancy.

It scared a lot of people because they didn't know how to read the data.

What it actually showed was that 80 percent of miscarriages occur during a specific period of pregnancy. And this was regardless of vax status.

Or the report saying that people were more likely to die if they'd been vaxxed, when the data actually showed that people with comorbidity were more likely get vaxxed.

Or the report that said child were more at risk from vax side effects than they were from covid, which actually said that they were more likely to have mild side effects from the vax than serious ones from covid.

I'm not ignoring these trends, I actually understand them so I know that they aren't what they are being presented as.

Or do you insist that the vax makes you magnetic?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

My home country archived Herd immunity late in 2021 due to a combination of vaxxing and natural immunity.

Some people still get sick from variants, but the connection between covid and serious sickness has gone for most people.

It's just the flu now.

100 percent immunity us a strawman, 80 percent is the benchmark. Same as with measles and chicken pox.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

My home country archived Herd immunity late in 2021 due to a combination of vaxxing and natural immunity.

That’s very good to hear. So there’s no more vaccinating in your home country, I assume?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

That’s very good to hear. So there’s no more vaccinating in your home country, I assume?

You nailed it as they say in his country!
In just two sentences!

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I will give you an example.

There was a report doing the rounds that said that around 80 percent of pregnancies ended in miscarriage if the mother was vaxxed during pregnancy.

It scared a lot of people because they didn't know how to read the data.

What it actually showed was that 80 percent of miscarriages occur during a specific period of pregnancy. And this was regardless of vax status.

Or the report saying that people were more likely to die if they'd been vaxxed, when the data actually showed that people with comorbidity were more likely get vaxxed.

Or the report that said child were more at risk from vax side effects than they were from covid, which actually said that they were more likely to have mild side effects from the vax than serious ones from covid.

I'm not ignoring these trends, I actually understand them so I know that they aren't what they are being presented as.

Or do you insist that the vax makes you magnetic?

If I insist that vax makes you magnetic...

That's another great strawman argument of yours!

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Some people still get sick from variants, but the connection between covid and serious sickness has gone for most people.

It's just the flu now.

100 percent immunity us a strawman, 80 percent is the benchmark. Same as with measles and chicken pox.

So your home country achieved herd immunity in late 2021

Let's see the evidence: From my links in the last two pages and the several links I have given in many other threads. In addition, you don't need links just have common sense.

Those Who Believe in Herd Immunity Cannot Do the Math.

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection

Do you still think you have achieved herd immunity? If you do then you must be living in a denial.

edit on 28-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Check out Israel.....they say it was achieved in 2021.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

In terms of lockdowns they were indeed catastrophic. Part of the excess non-Covid deaths that have been observed in a large number of countries are due to the lockdowns.

There is a difference between the elderly deciding themselves to stay at home much more or isolate as much as they can and avoid contact and between enforced national and lengthy lockdowns that are shown to be very damaging.

Reducing significantly human activity impacts massively physical and mental health and well-being as well as the economy that it is then impacting health and well-being in the long term. Lockdowns increase poverty, diseases, and damage massively the economy and health of individuals.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
But then go and read this....
"What pushed Israel out of herd immunity? Modeling COVID-19 spread of Delta and Waning immunity"

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
But then go and read this....
"What pushed Israel out of herd immunity? Modeling COVID-19 spread of Delta and Waning immunity"

There was never herd immunity in the first place. The claims by journalists (I presume) are just incorrect.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

They're were proved wrong. My home country archived Herd immunity in 2021.

We're living restriction free and covid is just the flu now for us. My observable reality Trumps your MSM fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Israel isn't part of the TPTB and is a sworn enemy of the NWO, so it reports its data freely. The big pharma apologists who want forever vaxxing are crying into their MSM press releases over it.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

My home country archived Herd immunity in 2021.

For how long though?

Because in 2022...... Israel's top health adviser said the surge of Omicron cases could see the country reach Covid herd immunity.
edit on 28-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join