It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another global wave of lockdowns coming early 2023?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's not a myth that China has re-education camps.

I once worked with someone who lived in Wuhan for many years. After getting into some difficulties he spent time incarcerated in a reeducation camp (before covid).

Days were spend sat cross legged in a large cell among rows of prisoners watching video describing world and Chinese history through the strange lens of the CCP. Well known and well documented events were altered, rewriting history with China as the constant hero, victor and moral superior of all nations.

Any dissent resulted in beatings.

edit on 1-1-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not a myth that China has re-education camps.

My friends who were thrown into them would agree with you.

Of course, that has absolutely nothing to do with Covid.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

In my day, they just shot you.

China doesn't need to resort to conspiracies or subterfuge. This is the country that wanted to reduce the population, so it simply forced women to have abortions, or to be sterilized. No fancy stories, no trickery. They told you to your face what they were doing and why.

China locked down because it thought making a vaccine would be much more difficult to make than it actually was, and it stayed locked down because it wouldn't admit that it was wrong.

It's unlocking now because its biggest public holiday of the year is coming up, and people are simply going to defy the lockdowns, so it's lowering them because having people defy the government would look worse.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I can believe all of that. All the more reason all nations recognise the urgent situation currently brewing there and respond adequately.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Probably, the travel restrictions and entry requirements in every country.

Hoping that the travel entry in Singapore will be easy. Planning to go Singapore this year.
Really want to visit major tourist spots in Singapore...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's early 2023. Anything? I'm still waiting for the first L0cKd0wN in America. There was never a day where I didn't work my schedule, or grocery shop when I wanted to.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

not going to happen here either as mr puritan ban Christmas whilst he parties has gone for now leaving the current lot tying themselves in knots over the simplest of things married to an opposition just that bit worse its stalemate for the next few years here, if not longer..

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Does anyone know here where can I connect in planning my trip to Singapore? A private tour guide? Tips, suggesstions?

originally posted by: beamarie20
Probably, the travel restrictions and entry requirements in every country.

Hoping that the travel entry in Singapore will be easy. Planning to go Singapore this year.
Really want to visit major tourist spots in Singapore...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 8/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's early 2023. Anything? I'm still waiting for the first L0cKd0wN in America. There was never a day where I didn't work my schedule, or grocery shop when I wanted to.

Millions were unemployed and hundreds of thousands of businesses shut down, many permanently 🤣

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Watch the bouncing ball on all the screens. Lots of laws and orders slipping through with no MSM chalk 🚬😎

American Domestic Bioterrorism Program

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Millions were unemployed and hundreds of thousands of businesses shut down, many permanently 🤣

Including my own business. Still wasn't locked down in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Including my own business. Still wasn't locked down in any way, shape, or form.

You were locked down by default and in denial 😎

You were denied specific services if you didn't wear a mask and have a vax card 😎

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You were denied specific services if you didn't wear a mask and have a vax card 😎

I didn't mind wearing a mask at work, or in businesses that required it. Minor inconvenience at worst. And the only time I've ever had to show my vax card was for a bonus at work. I was denied nothing.

What is locked down by default? I still roamed freely, shopped, went on vacations, lake trips, canoeing, saw my family, hung out with my friends, recorded an album with my band... Sure didn't feel locked down.
edit on 9-2-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Hmmmmm…….seems like only yesterday

👽

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I didn't mind wearing a mask at work, or in businesses that required it. Minor inconvenience at worst. And the only time I've ever had to show my vax card was for a bonus at work. I was denied nothing.

What is locked down by default? I still roamed freely, shopped, went on vacations, lake trips, canoeing, saw my family, hung out with my friends, recorded an album with my band... Sure didn't feel locked down.

that is because in North America, they didn't actually have a "lock-down" at all. all they did was close businesses, and "suggest" people wear masks and such. people were still out all the time. jogging, walking dogs, going outside to play, meeting up with friends, going on vacations etc. they never even properly enforced wearing a mask, just a "suggestion", that many ignored. one of the biggest reasons the US failed so badly during the pandemic, in stopping anything. just pretty much gaining all the negative effects of a lock-down, and none of the benefits (like slowing the spread), of a lock-down.

so, no, not a "lock down" at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join