It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
mind blowing Tucker Carlson admits that the CIA had a hand in the assassination of John F Kennedy

CIA papers show that Luis Jolyon West was in Lee Harvey Oswald's prison cell. Dr West was one of the main psychiatrists running MK Ultra and it's sub projects.
He was an expert in mind control and what was he doing in Lee Harvey Oswald's prison cell?
Tucker then reports that he directly asks a intelligence official with direct access to the classified withheld documents about the assassination and if the CIA was directly involved. This person answered that yes they were directly involved and that this country is not at all what we thought it was. A most jarring and sobering thing to be reported on the mainstream Airwaves. Every crazy thing we thought is true and it gets much worse
edit on 12 16 2022 by dashen because: Conspiracy Theory no more

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's not the cards, it's 45 cards gives you a guaranteed seat at a gala with him (not to meet him necessarily). That means there were a potential 1,000 opportunities for those seats. An odd guarantee, since each person should need to be vetted.

originally posted by: dashen
LOL. I just can't anymore!

TRUMP sold all 45000 super hero cards in 12 hours.

LITERALLY MEME MONEY.

He sold rice to china, trolled the universe, and now monetized memes, of himself.

ART OF THE MEME

lol

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Breaking news! Tucker Carlson tells us something is probably true that we already knew was probably true.

Also, the ground is down, and the sky is up. If you go outside and get wet, it is likely raining. If you have to put on extra layers of clothes, it is likely cold.

originally posted by: dashen
mind blowing Tucker Carlson admits that the CIA had a hand in the assassination of John F Kennedy

CIA papers show that Luis Jolyon West was in Lee Harvey Oswald's prison cell. Dr West was one of the main psychiatrists running MK Ultra and it's sub projects.
He was an expert in mind control and what was he doing in Lee Harvey Oswald's prison cell?
Tucker then reports that he directly asks a intelligence official with direct access to the classified withheld documents about the assassination and if the CIA was directly involved. This person answered that yes they were directly involved and that this country is not at all what we thought it was. A most jarring and sobering thing to be reported on the mainstream Airwaves. Every crazy thing we thought is true and it gets much worse

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Karie Lake/Katie Hobbs election fraud case will be live streamed in about an hour, 10:30 CT(?):

a) Use this link for the court calendar,
b) Search for "Hobbs, Katie" line (near bottom),
c) When an EYE icon appears on that line, click it to view the LIVESTREAM.

edit on 16-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Interesting that the Tucker CIA/JFK tweet was posted at 1:13 am UTC!

7 posts with 11.3 Marker

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Another French soccer player is sick with what they are claiming is due to the air conditioning. Kingsley Coman. There are rumors that others are starting to feel ill as well. Couldn't possibly be jab or Covid related.
Third French Team Member Gets Sick

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh la la, the Bank Man taketh away, but he also giveth...

FTX Senate Lobbying
12/1/2022
SBF, FTX Donations

Totals for PAC donations:

To candidate-attached pacs: 148,400
To general pacs: 45,464,321.87

Linky

Also, this is of note.

Linky2
edit on 16-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Tracy Beans is back with a thread on Missouri VS. Biden.

I have followed this case since it has filed. It has been unprecedented in what it has uncovered. The
@elonmuskTwitter Files, covered by @mtaibbi @bariweissand @ShellenbergerMD have been icing on a cake for it; most of this will also probably come out in discovery.

Interesting read.

Looks like Jen Psaki will be deposed, unlike Fauxci who said "I cannot recall" 150x in his, Jen will be force to say, "I'll have to circle back on that" 150x.

I'll show myself out.

This is the disclosure folks. Drips, Drabs, there will be no podium event on most of this, just not possible. Few will read these depos or even TB's summery, most will just headline grab and move on, that's their right of course.

Do NOT delay your personal spiritual process by hoping for "disclosure" on anything from Aliens to DNA MODS, the path does not require that as a prerequisite.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Musk 17 minutes ago

And soon, ladies & gentlemen, the coup de grâce

here we go again part 42

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Whatever happened to the U.S. Covid-19 Commission?
Create a Covid-19 Commission

Probably nothing to worry about that the Covid-19 Commission was privately funded by Foundations including the Rockefeller Foundation.
Covid-19 Commission Planning Group

John Hopkins Center for Health Security, one of the evil axis of 3 at the Catastrophic Contagion tabletop exercise, is a participant? The next plandemic for 2025 as per UNICEF.

Where is Gates in all of this?
Found him!

Philip Zelikow, the Director of this commission is on the Gates Foundation!
Philip Zelikow Wiki
He has some interesting views...
He signed the infamous letter claiming that President Trump was not fit to be President for another term. "To that end, we are firmly convinced that it is in the best interest of our nation that Vice President Biden be elected as the next President of the United States, and we will vote for him."
It is even more reassuring that he was the head of the 911 Commission.

Imagine almost 3 years into this and that is as far as we have come, a useless compromised commission.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What do you think he means?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
CNN related "Why vaccinated people dying from Covid-19 doesn't mean the vaccines are ineffective."
Seriously???

A couple of the replies are priceless. CNN Tweet
---
Imagine Dr. Nass losing her medical license because she prescribed ivermectin and then ordering her to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
Some Truths

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
I wonder if it is connected to this tweet that Elon responded to>
Drew Harwell

He replied to an e-mail from Drew Harwell from the Washington Post.
Lol. "At this rate, Elon is on pace to start posting Q drops to millions of normies and there's nothing anyone can do to stop him."
Popcorn time. Do you think he will really do that?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

That's pretty funny. I doubt he'll post q drops tho. But he may release damning information with these twitter file drops that may be in Q drops.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

He's gonna reveal we already are all chipped and connected to neuralink, you gotta pay him $8.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well I didn't get the nano shots, or any other kinds of shots in 40 years so i'm safe from that lololol.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Excellent advice.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Do NOT delay your personal spiritual process by hoping for "disclosure" on anything from Aliens to DNA MODS, the path does not require that as a prerequisite.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

What do you think he means?

The USGovt...DHS...FBI...etc..etc...colluding with social media and MSM to unseat a sitting POTUS is a coup.....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
I think you may be right on this.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
I think you may be right on this.

Social Media Coordination Between DOJ and FBI Is Not Limited to Twitter: Devin Nunes

www.theepochtimes.com... campaign=TheLibertyDaily&src_partner&src_cmp=TheLibertyDaily

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join