It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

It was strongly alluded to previously.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I found this info that may help back me post?
Thanks for everyone's patience, trying to learn & hopefully at some point can
contribute here...
today.ucsd.edu...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN INFO AND PDF JUST PRINT SIGN MAIL ...Our country needs all our help.
There is a case in the Supreme Court that seemingly miraculously they have agreed to go to conference on January 6, 2023. If they rule in favor of the plaintiffs it would overturn the 2020 election. This would not be due to fraud, but because 377 out of 532 legislators failed to uphold their oath and investigate allegations of fraud brought up by 147 of their fellow legislators on January 6, 2021, which they were bound by the constitution to do.
CASE SUMMARY (Link to full Case Trail ralandbrunson.com...)

file:///C:/Users/brown/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/rev %20SCOTUS-Brunson%20vs%20Adams.pdf

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
Kind of working on our "leaders" are cyborgs theory. We have all seen the robot side by side with Musk, I think there was one of job.
With all the green scenery it would be simple to perpetuate.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: crankyoldman

I greatly appreciate the dialogue.
I have further questions
You say NFT are an introduction to a hybrid system.
What if “me” as an anon, along with tens of millions of other anons…BECAUSE of Q related activity do not accept that notion
Is there an answer to that? I ask because there are many that frankly will not fall in line because something said so

To be quite honest I look at the “great reset” as a overwhelming redistribution, flip, switch, whatever you wanna call it, as a net negative.
Regardless of which “powers that be” implement it.
Because implementation of such currency is advocacy for a digital world.
And a digital world removes the human aspect
Which has been the endgame for years.
Which leads to “how does 15 dimensional chess prove something for thee and for me” because all I can identify thus far is “trust me and not them” in regards to presidential society and I frankly don’t have the gall to trust any of them
Especially someone who somehow in this chat can play 58 dimensional chess with the highest intelligence apparatuses in the world yet doesn’t actually mean things like “I’ve always been a democrat and if I want to win I’ll just run as a republican cuz they are too stupid”

And I want to reiterate. We are all in fact here for this reason right? Whether it be a Q or a T. These words are held onto for a reason. Selectively by who speaks them
So why exactly, can 2018 trump be Q coms but 1988 trump was “just being one of the boys”. Look at every single person you’ve ever known. How many of them can play such a long game with ANYTHING without a tell, without spilling the beans, without divulging
All for the purpose of “hey man in 20 years some dude named Elon will own this thing called a “website” and he will be the white rabbit.
I simply don’t care how deep the game pretends to go. At some point someone is gonna chime out “are you f ing crazy?

One at a time. Keep in mind this is from my POV, which is decidedly not looking up, but down.

The NFT is a Non Fungible Token, or essentially a JPG right now. It is really neither here nor there, as part of the new system, but the blockchain will eventually help move assets, products, track ships etc by using that element. The Blockchain is the key, as well as a stable backed "currency" system, and blockchain will help verify that "asset" base.

The new system was created when the old one was introduced. This has always been this way. The powers and systems shift every 100 years, it is out of the lifespan so people cannot see, and planned so the same group maintains power.

Break time: while that seems horrible, it actually serves the higher purpose which said goons and ghouls actually hate - it helps us all grow faster than we would otherwise.

So this reset is happening, it was always going to happen, as there is nothing else to replace the current. The issue is, can enough people with Informed Consent shift it from a Net Negative = NWO to a Net Positive = Liberation over time.

Yes, I hear folks say "but social credit score, the bank can freeze us out." This happens now, IRS, DeBanked, Assets Seized, Money Lost, Landlord tosses you out etc. Happened when the Kings were Kings. It's not new, just different.

That said, the system in a Net Positive Orientation will allow for the removal of the grift, the graft, the laundering, the trafficking etc. which the old - current, was created to facilitate. The old system we "like" which just means we accept, is a Net Negative, and, was created to facilitate control and Humans As Currency.

We're changing that now.

I've said this before. DJT was one of a few that were possible persons for the Awakening. In part he didn't know, but looking back on his life you can see it. I went to Trump National a few years ago, lots of mag covers, I could see that he's been branding for the world for 50 years - literally building a world wide brand, everyone knows him.

The position he held could not have been gotten by a "grass roots" guy, as no one would listen or care. Many of the other "seeds" were removed when they were spotted anyway, DJT survived which was huge.

Keep this in mind, if Jesus came back today the Christians would be the first to kill him: False Prophet, doesn't look like the real Jesus, the devil pretends, Jesus would never say that. And poof, dead.

In short, DJT sandbagged, got the call, moved up, and became the face of the Great Awakening. So to hold the past as a model of the present suggests that one cannot grow, and one who helps must come from a pre-approved location and script, if not, Poof.

We all have a path, that path means growth, even the Jesus myth isn't filled with perfection. The path that takes us to the destination isn't linear, and it isn't without conflict, hypocrisy, compromise, anger, rage, confusion, and failure. To cancel the present because of the past is wokeism.

Did DJT help facilitate the Great Awakening? Did renOgade, or the Shrub? How about Macron or Castro?

Consider this. Folks will say "ha, DJT went bankrupt, see he's an idiot..." well, if your path was to lead the GA for a moment in time, the BK would allow you to SEE that part of the matrix up close, as would being an FBI informant, as would being a target of the press, as would meeting statesmen and bums and pedophiles, as would three wives and kids, as would travel, and so on. He's had experience and that was needed, really needed. How did he see what it was like to play to a huge crowd? Wrestling. How did he see what it was like to impart through teeveee? The Apprentice.

One cannot do this, or deal with it, having been born in a vacuum of perfection.

None of that is to defend him or us in anyway. It is to say his path is his path, which includes what we see now, and, as such, that is meant to give us something to transcend in our own path. He's a tool, nothing more nothing less, as am I. We are all contrast to each other, tools, to help us see where we are.

If DJT helps one see where you DON'T want to be, okay, or if he helps see where you DO want to be, okay. But respect the contrast for what it is, contrast with a purpose designed to expand the awareness of each to perceive it.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Muskinator

Q Assassination

This is some seriously intellectual trolling guys. Excellent.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope I did this post right re the info... & hope this relates...
If not it's all good as I am still learning.

today.ucsd.edu...

Edit sorry I did not add anything to the post..,.

Engineers at the University of California, San Diego developed a new technology that uses an oscillating electric field to easily and quickly isolate drug-delivery nanoparticles from blood. The technology could serve as a general tool to separate and recover nanoparticles from other complex fluids for medical, environmental, and industrial applications.

The device used to isolate the drug-delivery nanoparticles was a dime-sized electric chip manufactured by La Jolla-based Biological Dynamics, which licensed the original technology from UC San Diego. The chip contains hundreds of tiny electrodes that generate a rapidly oscillating electric field that selectively pulls the nanoparticles out of a plasma sample. Researchers inserted a drop of plasma spiked with nanoparticles into the electric chip and demonstrated nanoparticle recovery within 7 minutes. The technology worked on different types of drug-delivery nanoparticles that are typically studied in various labs.

The breakthrough in the technology relies on designing a chip that can work in the high salt concentration of blood plasma. The chip’s ability to pull the nanoparticles out of plasma is based on differences in the material properties between the nanoparticles and plasma components. When the chip’s electrodes apply an oscillating electric field, the positive and negative charges inside the nanoparticles reorient themselves at a different speed than the charges in the surrounding plasma. This momentary imbalance in the charges creates an attractive force between the nanoparticles and the electrodes. As the electric field oscillates, the nanoparticles are continually pulled towards the electrodes, leaving the rest of the plasma behind. Also, the electric field is designed to oscillate at just the right frequency: 15,000 times per second.

“It’s amazing that this method works without any modifications to the plasma samples or to the nanoparticles,” said Ibsen.

This work was supported by the National Cancer Institute.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 16122022 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Today is also the third birthday of the space force

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm putting this here since it will be buried by morning.

Between 2017 and 2020, Brinton was head of advocacy and government affairs at the Trevor Project, an LGBT group focused on youth suicide prevention, according to Brinton's LinkedIn. In 2019, Brinton played a role in developing a 37-page booklet titled "Model School District Policy on Suicide Prevention," which puts restrictions on how much teachers can talk to parents or guardians if their LGBT child is suicidal.

Oh yeah, that guy/whatever.
this is the part that is neatly coming out of the closet:

State education departments in Arizona, Idaho, and Virginia have adopted the Trevor Project's model policy in full or partially. In addition, so have school districts in places such as Oregon, California, and New Hampshire.

In one section of the model, which is titled "Special Considerations," schools are instructed to conceal a child's sexual orientation or alleged gender identity from their parent or guardian unless the student gives consent.

"When a parent is notified of perceived suicide risk or an attempt, it is essential that the school maintain student confidentiality related to personal information such as sexual orientation or gender identity, especially when the student has not already disclosed to the parent or guardian and does not want it shared," read the model. "Information shared should be restricted to the perceived risk of suicide or facts of the attempt."

"Disclosing a student’s sexual orientation or gender identity without their explicit consent can in some cases endanger the student and at a minimum will impair the rapport developed with the professional," the model added.

To be fair the article does state this fact about Brinton.

Brinton, 35, was appointed in January as deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Energy Department's Office of Nuclear Energy. The former official was charged with allegedly stealing a suitcase in September worth an estimated $2,325 and, in July, another suitcase in Las Vegas valued at $3,670, according to the DOJ.

Brinton, a biological male who identifies as nonbinary and was the first purported nonbinary person to work as a top Energy Department official, faces up to 15 years in prison. The former official oversaw a $45 million budget and 100 federal government staff members in his short time at the Energy Department.

I couldn't imagine these types of stories coming out if -Q- didn't get people to be more open about their opinions. Look at how many stories just got unreported during the Obama years compared to now. Hope this mess is fully exposed soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been covered but it gives a different angle on:

SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD in 4 posts

ActsofPositive tweet at 3:43 am EST

Bigger

Another perspective just came to me... replace HEARD with HERD of cattle!

A SHOT forces the HERD into a STAMPEDE?

Think Bank Run; the sheep stampeding to get money out of banks or crypto?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN INFO AND PDF JUST PRINT SIGN MAIL ...Our country needs all our help.
There is a case in the Supreme Court that seemingly miraculously they have agreed to go to conference on January 6, 2023. If they rule in favor of the plaintiffs it would overturn the 2020 election. This would not be due to fraud, but because 377 out of 532 legislators failed to uphold their oath and investigate allegations of fraud brought up by 147 of their fellow legislators on January 6, 2021, which they were bound by the constitution to do.
CASE SUMMARY (Link to full Case Trail ralandbrunson.com...)

file:///C:/Users/brown/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/rev %20SCOTUS-Brunson%20vs%20Adams.pdf

IMO that is NOT correct.....see timeline here:

ralandbrunson.com...

February 2, 2022
Dismiss Granted
(Judge Hill Parrish dismisses Raland's lawsuit, claiming that the defendants have Sovereign Immunity which is designed to protect them from having to account for aiding the enemies of the Constitution because it was done while acting in the capacity of their office.)

August 14, 2022
The Supreme Court of the United States
(The brothers realize that they no longer have to wait for a decision from the 10th Circuit of Appeals. The Rule 11 enables them to bypass the 10th Circuit and go straight to the SCOTUS. Their brother Deron spent the past week crafting a perfectly well written petition for writ of certiorari. On this day Deron had his two brothers Loy and Raland fine tune it in preparation for the SCOTUS and the proper format for the printers.)

Rule 11. Certiorari to a United States Court of Appeals before Judgment
A petition for a writ of certiorari to review a case pending in a United States court of appeals, before judgment is entered in that court, will be granted only upon a showing that the case is of such imperative public importance as to justify deviation from normal appellate practice and to require immediate determination in this Court.

So based on the Rule 11 filing SCOTUS is to rule on the dismissal due to alleged Sovereign Immunity .....
They may just rule it was incorrect and order it back to a lower court ....however.....being filed under rule 11 it states...

"the case is of such imperative public importance as to justify deviation from normal appellate practice and to require immediate determination in this Court."

So they might rule also on the entire case itself.....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I don't remember if this was brought up before but it's this type bullsnip that keeps me on the fence whether this Operation is black or white. Notice the filing date. About 4 months before Q's first post..

Q Cyber Technologies
Q trademark details
edit on 12/16/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: spelling

curiouser and curiouser

Public financial disclosures show that Flynn advised OSY Technologies from mid-2016 to January 2017. OSY Technologies (sometimes a stand-in name for the NSO Group conglomerate) is primarily a consortium of cyber-spy companies run by former Israeli intelligence officers. It is funded in significant part by enormous loans, at least one of which was issued by the bank Credit Suisse.

edit on 12/16/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: moar

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: Caled
Hahahaha. Yes. Yes we are.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Trumps major announcement…digital superhero trading card
Are we being trolled?

From JustLikeGizmo on Truth......
Still think we are being trolled???
1700 days
LOL

How did we miss this reference to 1700......

#1700 - 2018-07-25 18:08:27 (UTC+1)
- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. -
Q

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Truth for me isn’t 20%. I want 100%, or I don’t consider it the truth. 20% isn’t even a half truth. You can tell someone 99% of the truth, and it still have a lie. Whole truth for me, or don’t bother.

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Another salient post on 8K....

The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. #5

The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil. #6

The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc. #29

The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil. #91

The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital. #111

The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. It must be controlled. #142

20% public. 80% private. The world would otherwise collapse. #189

80% dark ops necessary. 20% public for justice. #190

The world cannot handle the truth. This pill cannot be swallowed by most. #199

The world cannot swallow the truth. #213

We were inspired by anons here to make our efforts more public. Find the exchange 2 days ago. Feel proud! #299

We listened. Find the exchange. No coincidences. #405

Correct exchange. Anon(s) changed our mind re: Private / Public. We are listening. Highest priorty. Have faith. #409

Could you sleep if you knew the truth about EVERYTHING? #487

TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE. #512

PUBLIC. We LISTENED [20/80 />/ 40/60]. #527

SHOW the WORLD the TRUTH. #532

Set the TRUTH FREE. #630

YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP. UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION. TRUTH. #632

Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? #666

You are missing the connections. Continue to build the MAP. MAP provides the KEY. KEY spreads the TRUTH. TRUTH shines LIGHT. #764

We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH #777

What you see is 2%. #832

We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH. #854

Truth will shock the WORLD. #928

Truth is Freedom. Truth is logic. #1043

Be loud. Be heard. Fight for TRUTH. #1496

"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma. #3721

THE TRUTH WILL SHOCK THE WORLD. #3915

Some things are better left untold [cov]. Public truths of some events force wars. WWIII prevent. #4021

In other words, 99% cannot even imagine the True True, it's too terrifying for them and this is the # hole we find ourselves in… truly FUBAR as without the true true and the pursuit thereof, there would be no True Anons ie: "Conspiracy Theorists"

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Today, Dec 16th, is the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge... as this US Army tweet at 09:17 EST points out:

On Dec. 16, the German army launched a counteroffensive that was intended to cut through the Allied forces in a manner that would turn the tide of the war in their favor.

Over the next month, we, along with the units involved, will tell the story of the #BattleoftheBulge.

The music to the video in the tweet is, I think, the same as one of Mr Pool videos!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

One rider, from my point of view, on Truth being 100% of facts (see my profile), not 20%:

Joe public is only aware of, say, 20 subjects - but you and I are aware of 100 subjects.

In this scenario:

JOE PUBLIC gets 100% of Truth for his world.

YOU and I get 20% of Truth for our world.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interesting COMMS from Phil Godlewski on telegram at 14:15 UTC:

Flash Dr___

#1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

#233 fLASH Dir__

Q !ITPb.qbhqo No.10956374 📁
Nov 25 2017 15:28:38 (EST)
Flash Dir_
Start_code_activated/instruction
LOG1_^67FVc
_4ch_n
_8ch_y
_Conf_y_[8]_8bCon
Key secured.

Q

1) Keep an eye (i) on /qresearch for new drops?

2) This further PG post indicates financial crash tonight:

Do you believe in correlations, such as the above?

If yes, and you still have that 401k or IRA in the stock market, act NOW.

Rollover the stock-market backed 401k/IRA to precious metals:

Goldquiz.com 🔥

I’ve partnered with Goldquiz.com to give a CHOICE to my followers who are heavily invested in the stock market. After the short 30-second quiz, you will be directed to a specific company that matches best with your answers.

Do this today. Not tomorrow. Today.

edit on 16-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
LOL. I just can't anymore!

TRUMP sold all 45000 super hero cards in 12 hours.

LITERALLY MEME MONEY.

He sold rice to china, trolled the universe, and now monetized memes, of himself.

ART OF THE MEME

lol

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just going to skip this rock across the puddle.

Watch the water. I mean it's a literal mission to do just that.

The SWOT mission brings together two communities focused on a better understanding of the world's oceans and its terrestrial surface waters. U.S. and French oceanographers and hydrologists and international partners have joined forces to develop this satellite mission to make the first global survey of Earth's surface water, observe the fine details of the ocean's surface topography, and measure how water bodies change over time.

I wonder what will be found?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
House Democrats introduce legislation to bar Trump from office under 14th Amendment by Jared Gans - 12/15/22 10:39 PM ET

A group of 40 House Democrats, led by Rep. David Cicilline (R.I.), introduced legislation on Thursday to bar former President Trump from holding future federal office under the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment states that no one who previously took an oath to support the Constitution and engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” shall “hold any office, civil or military, under the United States.”

Cicilline said in a release announcing the legislation that Trump “very clearly” engaged in an insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, with the intention of overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Things hotting up!

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join