It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
Can we trust Devin Nunes anymore?

He went to the same briefings as Adam Schiff while they served on the house intelligence committee together.

Adam Schiff would come right out with a bald-faced lie about how Trump broke a law.

Devin Nunez would not call out Adam Schiff for being a lying azzhole.

As we know, Adam Schiff did this several times. After meetings that both he and Devin Nunes attended.... For years.

edit on 12/16/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

🥴😏😂😂😂

OH NOEZ!!
Will he be offended if I pay with Paypal?
Dang it, now how can I virtue signal my non conformity?
(leaves in a huff)

Seriously, I think Elon has been and always will be a jester. A showman. A troll.
I like him, but I don't completely trust him lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So you are saying just because the article references Nunes that the story is 100% false?

Twitter Google Facebook Youtube DOJ FBI DHS CISA.....ALL conspired to censor free speech related to Trump Covid and many other things......Thousands and thousands of crimes..........

It is all coming out watch.....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He went to the same briefings as Adam Schiff while they served on the house intelligence committee together.

Adam Schiff would come right out with a bald-faced lie about how Trump broke a law.

As we know, Adam Schiff did this several times. After meetings that both he and Devin Nunes attended.... For years.

Kash has endlessly said Schiff is a POS.

Not in Devin's nature, more diplomatic.

Devin is also suing, so he has to watch what he says.

But Kash who was right there is very vocal about calling all of them out, but one has to actually listen to him lay things out and you know most folks, they cannot be bothered.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
THE TWITTER FILES: Twitter... The FBI Subsidiary

www.zerohedge.com...

3. Twitter’s contact with the FBI was constant and pervasive, as if it were a subsidiary.

4. Between January 2020 and November 2022, there were over 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth.

5. Some are mundane, like San Francisco agent Elvis Chan wishing Roth a Happy New Year along with a reminder to attend “our quarterly call next week.” Others are requests for information into Twitter users related to active investigations.

6. But a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.

7. The FBI’s social media-focused task force, known as FTIF, created in the wake of the 2016 election, swelled to 80 agents and corresponded with Twitter to identify alleged foreign influence and election tampering of all kinds.

8. Federal intelligence and law enforcement reach into Twitter included the Department of Homeland Security, which partnered with security contractors and think tanks to pressure Twitter to moderate content.

9. It’s no secret the government analyzes bulk data for all sorts of purposes, everything from tracking terror suspects to making economic forecasts.

10. The #TwitterFiles show something new: agencies like the FBI and DHS regularly sending social media content to Twitter through multiple entry points, pre-flagged for moderation.

11. What stands out is the sheer quantity of reports from the government.

This is just the beginning............

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

www.politico.com...

I am so sick of the Dems and their biased hypocritical political BS....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
THE TWITTER FILES: Twitter... The FBI Subsidiary

www.zerohedge.com...

3. Twitter’s contact with the FBI was constant and pervasive, as if it were a subsidiary.

4. Between January 2020 and November 2022, there were over 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth.

5. Some are mundane, like San Francisco agent Elvis Chan wishing Roth a Happy New Year along with a reminder to attend “our quarterly call next week.” Others are requests for information into Twitter users related to active investigations.

6. But a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.

7. The FBI’s social media-focused task force, known as FTIF, created in the wake of the 2016 election, swelled to 80 agents and corresponded with Twitter to identify alleged foreign influence and election tampering of all kinds.

8. Federal intelligence and law enforcement reach into Twitter included the Department of Homeland Security, which partnered with security contractors and think tanks to pressure Twitter to moderate content.

9. It’s no secret the government analyzes bulk data for all sorts of purposes, everything from tracking terror suspects to making economic forecasts.

10. The #TwitterFiles show something new: agencies like the FBI and DHS regularly sending social media content to Twitter through multiple entry points, pre-flagged for moderation.

11. What stands out is the sheer quantity of reports from the government.

This is just the beginning............

Live Link

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Today, Dec 16th, is the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge

add:

Bulge = coins/cash in pockets?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

99% of Career politicians are Globalist.
Globalism before Party.
Party is a smoke screen used to divide.
Human nature = Tribalism
Tribalism = "ball game mentality.
The major tool they use to divide
Divide and conquer.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Joe public is only aware of, say, 20 subjects - but you and I are aware of 100 subjects.

In this scenario:

JOE PUBLIC gets 100% of Truth for his world.

YOU and I get 20% of Truth for our world.

This scenario is applicable to everyday life me thinks.

Surrounded by people who believe they "know" something and that there are no further facts to scrutinise because they were fed ONE that fits the space in their tiny mind to capacity.

Deny Ignorance....and realise when it is time to rid oneself of Muppets.
------------

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That outcome is unacceptable.

Also, I'm unimpressed with the last installment of the Twitter Files.

"44. The takeaway: what most people think of as the “deep state” is really a tangled collaboration of state agencies, private contractors, and (sometimes state-funded) NGOs. The lines become so blurred as to be meaningless."

This statement lacks enough information and indicates either the writer is uninformed, or purposely omitting information that would fully explain the magnitude of the situation.

Blurred is an understatement. Limiting the statement to state agencies is an egregious omission.

And be wary of ZeroHedge.

a reply to: Caled

One rider, from my point of view, on Truth being 100% of facts (see my profile), not 20%:

Joe public is only aware of, say, 20 subjects - but you and I are aware of 100 subjects.

In this scenario:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

House Democrats introduce legislation to bar Trump from office under 14th Amendment by Jared Gans - 12/15/22 10:39 PM ET

A group of 40 House Democrats, led by Rep. David Cicilline (R.I.), introduced legislation on Thursday to bar former President Trump from holding future federal office under the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment states that no one who previously took an oath to support the Constitution and engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” shall “hold any office, civil or military, under the United States.”

Cicilline said in a release announcing the legislation that Trump “very clearly” engaged in an insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, with the intention of overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Things hotting up!

That would be transparently unconstitutional on 14th Ammendment grounds, because it amounts to passing a law declaring Trump guilty of a crime.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I think an overlooked aspect is the familiarity between twit executives and fbi agents. Sending new years greetings? That implies a certain kind of relationship between the two that is frightening. Also I must point out an irony I caught in the responses viewing the tweet. That gem of, "Musk bought it for 45 billion, but could have given everyone 5 billion " that by definition is the magic term of disinformation. Musk should fact check that and show the math!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

"44. The takeaway: what most people think of as the “deep state” is really a tangled collaboration of state agencies, private contractors, and (sometimes state-funded) NGOs. The lines become so blurred as to be meaningless."

This statement lacks enough information and indicates either the writer is uninformed, or purposely omitting information that would fully explain the magnitude of the situation.

Blurred is an understatement. Limiting the statement to state agencies is an egregious omission.

One rider, from my point of view, on Truth being 100% of facts (see my profile), not 20%:

In this scenario:

Remember, this isn't for us. The reason this is happening at all is because of us - this is your/our work product. Whining about this reveal, is sort of like complaining the test you gave your students is too easy for you.

The reveal is that, a reveal, it's meaning isn't in the how much or how deep, but the reveal itself. When has the FBI and DHS been outed for steering social media content, even if they've been doing it for decades.

Folks go on about "they have to show us..." and then point to a "movie" that details the 911 Police State or the Xfiles scene I posted earlier. It isn't exactly correct, but we'll assume it mostly applies. The Inverse is true, the reveals are just that, enough for those who need to see. It's gonna be Clif's Notes exclusively.

Remember, Team Muskinator chose totally mainstream, conspiracies do not exist, DJT is evil, folks to reveal this for a reason = that's the audience level, 5th mentality, not Grad Student... we'll not old school Grad Student level.

Of course what is sick, the FBI had a hotline and countless agents doing the bidding to shut down Meme Accounts, and Satire, but seems to have ignored the Child Trafficking, drugs etc. part altogether. Again, folks will not put this together at this point, not their time yet - if ever.

What is funny, there are people in other countries smoking a cig and saying "yeah, how come the Americans don't get this, our country, and their CIA, does this to us all. day. every. day."

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

House Democrats introduce legislation to bar Trump from office under 14th Amendment by Jared Gans - 12/15/22 10:39 PM ET

A group of 40 House Democrats, led by Rep. David Cicilline (R.I.), introduced legislation on Thursday to bar former President Trump from holding future federal office under the 14th Amendment.

Section 3 of the amendment states that no one who previously took an oath to support the Constitution and engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” shall “hold any office, civil or military, under the United States.”

Cicilline said in a release announcing the legislation that Trump “very clearly” engaged in an insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, with the intention of overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Things hotting up!

That would be transparently unconstitutional on 14th Ammendment grounds, because it amounts to passing a law declaring Trump guilty of a crime.

Imagine being this low IQ that violating the Constitution Protects the Constitution. It's grandstanding again before they go out,,, get DJT NOW, good god their heads are worse than that of a meth head with their TDS.

Notice the always say a threat to "our democracy" and not "Threat to the Constitutional Republic." That is transparent code for "Our Control System is under attack" it's why they avoid saying Republic.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
But I like whining!

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Caled

In this scenario:

Remember, this isn't for us. The reason this is happening at all is because of us - this is your/our work product. Whining about this reveal, is sort of like complaining the test you gave your students is too easy for you.

The reveal is that, a reveal, it's meaning isn't in the how much or how deep, but the reveal itself. When has the FBI and DHS been outed for steering social media content, even if they've been doing it for decades.

Folks go on about "they have to show us..." and then point to a "movie" that details the 911 Police State or the Xfiles scene I posted earlier. It isn't exactly correct, but we'll assume it mostly applies. The Inverse is true, the reveals are just that, enough for those who need to see. It's gonna be Clif's Notes exclusively.

Remember, Team Muskinator chose totally mainstream, conspiracies do not exist, DJT is evil, folks to reveal this for a reason = that's the audience level, 5th mentality, not Grad Student... we'll not old school Grad Student level.

Of course what is sick, the FBI had a hotline and countless agents doing the bidding to shut down Meme Accounts, and Satire, but seems to have ignored the Child Trafficking, drugs etc. part altogether. Again, folks will not put this together at this point, not their time yet - if ever.

What is funny, there are people in other countries smoking a cig and saying "yeah, how come the Americans don't get this, our country, and their CIA, does this to us all. day. every. day."

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your saying is incorrect. Inside the quote, I posted the ralandbrunson link takes you to the exact same page that you posted. The link that I posted outside the quote was a form to fill out, however the page is unavailable now.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Re my interpretation:

In this scenario:

...and your reply:

Surely this is where the law of diminishing returns comes in?
From #142 partial

The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.

Extreme end of the scale Scenario:
A 40 yr old 18 stone man with the mental age of an 11 yr old...

What happens when you tell them:
"You're like this because your mother and doctor gave you a vaccine dosed with heavy metals, which is why you are now treated as am imbecile and lesser than everyone else"

a) Does it put the guy in a more satisfied and content place; capable of loving others and raising his frequency? Or,

b) Does it make him angry and resentful; hating his mother and the doctors his health now depends on?

c) Does it make him violent and lash out at anyone normal?

I think this is why the q post above says "It must be controlled".
The debate then becomes "Who has the right to decide?"

Let's see if we can come up with a balanced "Truth Reveal equation"?

Truth x Awareness of subject x Impact of Disclosure x Ability to accept positively?

edit on 16-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting COMMS from Phil Godlewski on telegram at 14:15 UTC:
Flash Dr___

Missing letters are ive.

Ivy League perhaps?

P

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Noice catch phoenix358!

Also the similar line in #233 of Flash Dir_:

On first read one would assume Flash (drive) Directory but the only letters that makes a word would be:

Flash Dirt
Flash Dirs (Directories)

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join