It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.vocabulary.com...

“If you play a trump card during a game of Spades, it means that you take the whole trick — in other words, you'll pick up every card on the table.”

entertainment.howstuffworks.com...

“In fact, unless a player has no option, spades may never be led until the suit is "broken"”

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Trump card coming

edit on 12/15/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Given that the Trotskyists have everything that they wanted as of now, playing a Trump card might be the best movie ever.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Major announcement trump cards?
Major arcana - 22 trumps
Arcana: secrets or mysteries

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Trump is going to Post classified material on the back of the trading cards

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Random stuff.

The Bank Man, who is the Classic Useful Idiot, is now in one of the worst prisons on the planet, he with an adderall addiction and a mama's boy mentality and his infantile GF singing to the FEDS. Fixed it for you Kash.

I guess facial reconstructive surgery due to his accident, there was an accident, right?

She gets around, really, around - weren't we promised a sex tape, here in this thread?

In a 45 sec segment we'll give you all you need to know. FFS, how is this STILL a thing.

Narcissism is proving to be useful finally.

This seems crazy, but me thinks the "reporting" world is not really what it seems. THREAD On Pro Liars

Me looking for some sanity in this world...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hold up, Trump cards?? Old Torot Cards were some times called Trionfi Cards.

Trionfi (Italian: [triˈoɱfi], 'triumphs') are 15th-century Italian playing cards with allegorical content related to those used in tarocchi games. The general English expression "trump card" and the German "trumpfen" (in card games) have developed from the Italian "Trionfi". Most cards feature the personification of a place or abstraction.

What's being hinted at by this News release by Trump?

Back when he was in office, he would always put out major news on a Thursday in order to dominate the news cycle over the weekend.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thinking laterally, out loud:

CARDS are organised in SUITS.

SUPERHEROES step into the breach when LAW enforcement doesn't do it's job.

Therefore the TRUMP CARD signifies the MILITARY stepping in when LAW SUTS haven't worked?
edit on 15-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From the pictures of some of the cards seen at: collecttrumpcards.com, it looks like we might be able to match up the pictures (without the Trump face) to other people. Could be something, most likely not but still worth a mentioning.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, I was taught to play Briscola as a kid by my italian grandad. This was also evolved out of Tarot cards:

Briscola (Italian pronunciation: [ˈbriskola]; Lombard: brìscula; Sicilian: brìscula, Neapolitan: brìscula) is one of Italy's most popular games, together with Scopa and Tressette. A little-changed descendant of Brusquembille, the ancestor of Briscan and Bezique,[1] Briscola is a Mediterranean trick-taking, Ace-Ten card game for two to six players played with a standard Italian 40-card deck. The game can also be played with a modern Anglo-French deck, without the eight, nine and ten cards (see Portuguese variations below). With three or six players, twos are removed from the deck to ensure the number of cards in the deck is a multiple of the number of players; a single two for three players and all four twos for six players. The four- and six-player versions of the game are played as a partnership game of two teams, with players seated such that every player is adjacent to two opponents.

English translation of Briscola:

English translation of 'briscola'
briscola
[ˈbriskola IPA Pronunciation Guide ]
feminine noun
(gioco di carte) type of card game
(seme vincente) trump(s)
(carta) trump card
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

Note how a 40 card deck is used! I wonder if post #40 is some kind of key to one of these card games?

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From the pictures of some of the cards seen at: collecttrumpcards.com, it looks like we might be able to match up the pictures (without the Trump face) to other people. Could be something, most likely not but still worth a mentioning.

OMG these photoshoops! My sides are in orbit! Lol.

Someone should run these babies through a steganography app

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I wonder if "Adrenochrome" has any effect on the Spike Protein? Blood is tainted by the
jabbed people & transfusions with that tainted blood transfers to the recipient.
Maybe they have a way of cleaning it for themselves? Seems like it would become very difficult
to obtain enough "true bloods" since they are jabbing the children & infants now.
Wonder if the new "baby farms" has anything to do with andrenochrome, that was creepy
scary video the "Ectolife" one Cranky posted.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I caught this UK headline from the MIRROR newspaper last night but was too tired to spend time uploading the picture:

Bigger

I saw comment somewhere (Charlie Ward?), a week or so ago, that NHS and Rail strikes in the UK were a False Flag to allow the Army to openly be used in public. This would get the public used to them being around before the Martial Law is brought in.

In the 70s or 80s the Military was brought in to substitute for the Fire Service when they went on strike. They even had their own fire engines; Green Godesses.

Now consider the usefulness of having military in place in hospitals and train stations:

a) Can impose travel ban and hence lockdown for "Ten Days. Darkness",

b) Can arrest covid perps in the health service and/or rollout cures, medbeds, etc.

5 posts with WE ARE WITH YOU: #555, #737, #828, #2449, #3377.
edit on 15-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Hahahaha. Yes. Yes we are.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Trumps major announcement…digital superhero trading card
Are we being trolled?

From JustLikeGizmo on Truth......
Still think we are being trolled???
1700 days
LOL

edit on 15-12-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I once played poker with Tarot cards and got a full house. 4 people died
lmao

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Neat.

Just a coincidence tho lol.
edit on 12 15 2022 by dashen because: Lol

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

OK not 1700 days to the second but still....close enough.....LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Bill of Rights

The House approved 17 amendments. Of these, the Senate approved 12, which were sent to the states for approval in August 1789. Ten amendments were approved (or ratified). Virginia’s legislature was the final state legislature to ratify the amendments, approving them on December 15, 1791.

Digital Bill of Rights

The ex-president also pitched a Digital Bill of Rights that “should include a right to digital due process — in other words, government officials should need a court order to take down online content, not send information requests such as the FBI was sending to Twitter.”

Real announcement
edit on 12/15/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: lol

Direct download link to mp4 for those without TS
edit on 12/15/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: vid link

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I wonder if "Adrenochrome" has any effect on the Spike Protein? Blood is tainted by the
jabbed people & transfusions with that tainted blood transfers to the recipient.
Maybe they have a way of cleaning it for themselves? Seems like it would become very difficult
to obtain enough "true bloods" since they are jabbing the children & infants now.
Wonder if the new "baby farms" has anything to do with andrenochrome, that was creepy
scary video the "Ectolife" one Cranky posted.

Cheers
Ektar

Not a dumb question at all.

Early on it was speculated on that certain jabs were adrenOchrome activated in some way. That is to say, those who partook, and jabbed, were outed.

IIRC, Warrior confirmed he heard this was the case = special vials for special people.

So not necessarily related to the jabs everyone got at large, but more specific to people who were questionable in their habits. It was very early, so it could have happened given no one knew what's in the viles at all: Saline, Juice, or Outing Liquid.

Always keep thinking my friend, it is how we learn.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

SUPER Teaser, then the BOOM.

classic Don

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Let that sink in.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>