It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
From a savy baker on 8...Remember that Grassley Post with morning picture in D.C.? KEK.......

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Fake.

originally posted by: RookQueen

Any ideas what this is about

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I was watching the game yesterday and the announcer made a brief mention of a French player being ill. I checked into it and there are actually two that are out due to "flu like" illness. Dayot Upamecano and Adrian Rabiot. Could be Covid.
We should keep on eye on things in Qatar. I really hope we don't see one of those elite soccer players die suddenly on the field. I can't even imagine or maybe I can what spin they will put on it.
Franc e Takes Precaustions

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Any ideas what this is about

I have been monitoring Bill Gates twitter account. Could be a watch the water moment. His last tweet was after he drank treated sewage water. I thought maybe he got really ill after that. It would be great if they really do have him. One would expect that he might have tweeted something positive about his daughters pregnancy.
Bill Gates Tweet

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

What is not funny is how many people, over the years, who had their careers summarily ended (or worse) for unintentional violations of security procedures.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Remember quite a ways back the posts I made about Damien Hirst and all of the evidence in his artwork that he had up for sale? He is trending.
I should have paid closer attention to the soup being thrown on artwork.
Hirst has decided to NFT his artwork and is burning [evidence] around 5000 paintings estimated at $11 million.
The art crowd probably considers this very avant gard.
Damien Hirst Torches Artwork
Soup
Damien Hirst Soup Can Picture

I find it odd that I was dreaming about him last night and his weird diamond studded skull and then I find he is trending at #1 on Twitter. What are the chances?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Trumps major announcement…digital superhero trading card
Are we being trolled?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Are we being trolled?

I sure hope this isn't the official MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT. That would be pretty lame.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here! These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting. Go to collecttrumpcards.com/ & GET YOUR CARDS NOW! Only $99 each! Would make a great Christmas gift. Don’t Wait. They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!

truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/posts/109518512543023262

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And now a couple of pieces from Short Attention Span Theater (FF will remember).

"Logic" In three parts.

"Logical" in three parts.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Are we being trolled?

Remember, often times the "announcement" thing is to trigger a Polarity Response.

He's does this often, it isn't always about waiting for him to say "we have arrests."

He's the provocateur and much of this is endlessly causing the goons and ghouls to spend energy, find moles/leakers, and trigger absurd responses.

After 6 years people should know this by now.

Also, check date and timestamps to Q bible.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And how will CA make the distinction of residents that are descended from slaves vs. immigrants, refugees or plain old voluntary movement?

DNA tests?

Or just carte blanche give it to any and all blacks.
What about Irish slave descendants?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Is 'carte blanche' politically correct in this context?

😅

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Gee, is the biggest orangiest troll in recorded history trolling is?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
LOL don't think I didn't think that same thing

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Trump card coming
edit on 12/15/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: moar

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I was trying to remember what the connection to a card was; was thinking of the Illumnati card game.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

This is the best LARP.

LARP OF LARPS.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hahahaha. Yes. Yes we are.

Are we being trolled?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I've about decided that the left doesn't have TDS they are just deranged in general call it FDS. ( yes the letter f is an ugly word)

I am going try and remember that when I have conversations. If it becomes a National theme. We will give YOU credit for the idea!
I will use the letter and let them put that word in there on there own.

edit on 15-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just a good rundown and refresher of what Q connected for us early on.

This video lays out the high level child trafficking and elite blackmail ring . Names named include members of kroll associates( who did security at the World Trade Center on 9/11, who ghislane Maxwell's father hired right before he died, who are associated with Heidi Fleiss the Hollywood madam who Q mentioned, a former employee of theirs murdered the judge who was going to expose the Epstein client list), Mark Middleton, Jeff Epstein, Les Wexner, Bill Gates, Rick Rubin, DNC fundraising and how it all goes back to the mafia and OSS (pre-cia) teaming up during World War II. Quite a ride but we've already been on it

they are the disease
edit on 12 15 2022 by dashen because: We are the cure

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join