It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
This is a very interesting tweet by Hallie Biden before it got removed. Not sure if anyone saw it back in the day, I know I didn't. It got removed shortly after she posted it apparently.

I'm not sure I understand how Twitter works. That tweet sounds far too demonizing to be true. No checkmark after her name.

Maybe it was removed because it was not authentic?
edit on 12/10/2022 by cimmerius because: Typo

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Folks are not asking the right Q-uestion yet.

Who was directing Yoel et al to do this?

1: If Twitter is a publicly traded company, they are under leadership and beholden to shareholders FIRST.

2. While it seems Roth ran things, it makes no sense for him to run things.

3. Who was in charge?

Who exactly, in detail, told Roth et al to do this at all costs?

Team Muskinator seems to be withholding this information, as this breaks it open. As Kash says, if it is FBI etc. those docs are not protected and must be seen.

Have these goons lawyered up yet? This might tell us, Perkins Coie anyone?

Yikes, gets who gets sacrificed first. Linky

edit on 10-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you mißsed that you might not know the entire backstory.

Hunter was sleeping with her, her sister, her daughter @14 all pretty much at the same time and getting the 14 year old daughter pregnant in 2018-2019.

So you can imagine why she is not a happy Biden.
So here is the only viable story for context.

Hunter got picked up and arrested and Rico Rudy was at the helm.
Hunter was a strung out drug addict. This happened just before 2019. He was texting with the preggy 14 year old Natali found on captured texting.
So these are my thoughts.
Hunter is doomed with some serious charges and a 14 year old niece pregnant. And he loves her.
As he begins to dry out they goodcop the deal as Hunter most assuredly hates his father.
There is even the potential he knows what happened to his mother and sister because of Joe and the babysitter.
Anyway they flipped him.
Rudy is a NYC prosecutor.
If you do not have court admissable evidence then you manufacture it.
Hunter becomes sober after a few months in custody and only has his anger against his pedo father increase.
So at this time they have Hunters laptop but need to set up the prosecution of something in order to have it court admissable and into the public eye for optics.
So Rudy sets it up to have Hunter take the laptops (2laptops and 1 that is an encryption device (I cannot remember what it is called) used to access the laptops.
Hunter dropped them off and was called back to the repair shop to supply the encryption code to enter.
2 trips to meet with the computer repair guy.

Then once Rudy got it entered into the public spere he sent copies to Media, DOJ, FBI and Nancy Pelosi.

Rudy designed and executed this laptop from hell powder keg exposure.
And Elon is lighting the fuse.

The only person that probably hated Hunters dad more than Hunter after we got busted is Hallie.
IMO the tweets are real

This is a very interesting tweet by Hallie Biden before it got removed. Not sure if anyone saw it back in the day, I know I didn't. It got removed shortly after she posted it apparently.

I believe this is the reason why Natalie was paraded around with Joe so much during the campaign.
They were threatening Hunter not to cooperate as he was in custody
edit on 10-12-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Y

Perkins Coie Strengthens National Patent Litigation Practice with Four Prominent Partners
not

SAN FRANCISCO and WASHINGTON, D.C. (December 1, 2022) - Perkins Coie announced today the addition of a prominent four-partner patent litigation group that further deepens the firm’s powerhouse capabilities for technology sector clients in California and nationally. Partners Stefani Shanberg, Nathan Sabri, Veronica Ascarrunz, and Robin Brewer have all joined Perkins Coie’s internationally recognized Intellectual Property (IP) litigation practice.

a reply to: crankyoldman
Unrelated butinteresting

Two additional Oregon counties vote to become part of 'Greater Idaho

Its purpose is to convince state legislatures to move the Oregon-Idaho border, turning conservative counties of Oregon into counties of Idaho

: a reply to: Nevercompromise Where is hunter
1:58 ish

Bolsonoro
what the

Former ‘Liberal Sherpa’ of Fox News Arrested, Charged With Kidnapping and Financially Exploiting Her Mother

heck

edit on 2022/12/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that media attention to Bringing Back Brittney was much better for America than paying any attention to this...

To be fair, BRICS+++/Multipolar world, is a done deal. Team Joe and the old guard are cooked, so BBB as a media win is helping in their destruction.

Spot on.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Part 4 of the Twitter files.
1. TWITTER FILES, PART 4

The Removal of Donald Trump: January 7

As the pressure builds, Twitter executives build the case for a permanent ban

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If I lived there, I would have to go tell them to keep that Guidestone pile on private lands. Preferably, under about 20 feet of soil and forgotten. It started off wrong and looks like some nutcase has spoken. The deal is no one wanted that monument to Tyranny. At least of those that love freedom.

I am for it's right to exist, but not on public land.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

There was chatter thereafter that they would be rebuilt. Haven't heard anything in a while. From Wikipedia, a bit of a contradictory description:

In late July 2022, Elberton Mayor Daniel Graves said the town planned to rebuild the monument exactly as it was, adding "We're just getting geared up and excited about rebuilding them. It's going to happen. It may take us six months to a year to do it, but we are going to do it." On August 8, 2022, the Elberton city council voted to begin legal proceedings to return the five acres of land the monument had been built on to its previous owner, a local farm. The city council announced that the remains of the monument, which had been moved to a third-party location for safety reasons, would be given to the Elberton Granite Association. Both the Elberton Granite Association and the Elberton city council expressed doubt that the guidestones would be rebuilt, but expressed hope that one day it could happen.

edit on 10-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
QTSR Dec 10:

QTSR Dec 10:

edit on 12/10/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
File this is under, "sure didn't see 'THAT" coming" said no person ever.

WASHINGTON, Dec 9 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's administration is drafting an executive order intended to streamline approval for private rocket launches amid a broader effort to bring legal and regulatory clarity for American companies on everything from space travel to private space stations, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the effort.

Article goes on after some babbling,

The order, slated to be ready for Biden to sign by early 2023, is meant to simplify licensing procedures under existing laws for more routine space activities like launching rockets and deploying satellites, said one of the sources, who asked not to be named.

The order will task the U.S. Department of Commerce with creating an online tool to help guide companies through various agencies' licensing processes for space-related activities, one of the sources said.

So, if this order will allow more companies to take part in Space Commerce, that it also means that it can be used to limit existing companies from participating in Space Commerce.

It smells more like a cheap revenge tactic by the Bidens against Musk. I wonder what would happen if Musk just started making all of his rocket launches "manned missions"? If the administration stopped or shot down a manned rocket, then could murder charges be filed against the President?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

or it's an attempt to regain control of space? Secretly launch some sats, etc to take on the white hats and space force?
Just throwin that out there

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
WILL 1 Question start to be asked again amongst the MASSES #WITHOUT caring about ANYONES judgments

[They] never expected me to forgive... Finding that 1 Lost sheep out of 99

MOST in this world have been living their whole lives DEAD INSIDE

A Fathers Love = Remember who you are = We are Children of God = 70x7
Divide & Conquer = Broken = Our Spirit + Body = Fighting Ourselves = SICK
Word of God is the CURE = The WORD is both a Shield & a Sword = TRUST
Look Within = Find Peace = HEAL = Come As You Are = Be Yourself = Be Best
Watching a Movie = SEE = Flip the Script = Our Reaction = Focus Attention
1#Q = WWJD = Meet in the MIDDLE = ME to WE = Not Judgement, Open Arms
Rise Above It = Our Choice = Be the Change = WE Earn It = WE Break the Cycle
Comfort & Mercy = Helping Hands = United = Hold the Line = Love Lift Us Up
God is Love = WE Rise Together = Ascend = Earth Rise = God Saves ALL = Only 1 Way
Comeback Kids = HIStory = This is A Love Story = The Greatest Story Every Told
Peace is the Prize & Forgiveness Means EVERYTHING

edit on 11-12-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Anthony Fauci's Daughter-Soros-Gates
Alison Fauci has moved on from Twitter to work as a senior software engineer at the Empower Project which just happens to be a Soros Open Society, with more promotion for the jabs.
"Several of the organizations working with the Empower Fund are funded by George Soros's Open Society Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation".
I tried to access her Linked in Profile but atm it seems to be going through a clean up.

It is beginning to look like we have "Crime Families" committing these crimes repeatedly. "Houston there is a problem" and it is a big one too.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
At this point, I think we are beyond conspiracy "theory" that there is a class of people that believes they are different than everyone else. Just like how normal people believe they are more important than animals. If you have no doubt about that, go ahead and see what people do to male chicks. Not for the faint of heart. Basically, male chicks are a useless byproduct of the egg industry, and the male chicks are literally moved on a conveyer into what is essentially a giant paper shredder.

This leads me to the real question. How does this elite class identify themselves to each other? It's a serious question, and I'm looking for serious answers. Do you think there is a physical differce? A physical marking? A special sign? Are there lost members of this elite flock?

Have no doubt, this elite class raises their children from birth to see normal people as cattle. I would imagine not all of them accept this reality...although seeing is believing...

And I'm pretty sure their parents show them what happens to parts of the flock that need to be severed...

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Anthony Fauci's Daughter-Soros-Gates
Alison Fauci has moved on from Twitter to work as a senior software engineer at the Empower Project which just happens to be a Soros Open Society, with more promotion for the jabs.
"Several of the organizations working with the Empower Fund are funded by George Soros's Open Society Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation".
I tried to access her Linked in Profile but atm it seems to be going through a clean up.

It is beginning to look like we have "Crime Families" committing these crimes repeatedly. "Houston there is a problem" and it is a big one too.

edit on 12/11/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When people think about "godlike power" they always think big. Like massive earthquakes, tsunamis, meteors, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, or even lightning storms.

They never think about the subtle, relentless, small, slow, almost undetectable and unnoticeable interactions that happen over such a long period of TIME that almost nothing can stop it.

Like a small stream of water that is so harmless and delicate that you can swim in it, drink from it, and life springs from it. Yet it is cutting through miles of solid mountain like a diamond tipped saw, and erodes even the hardest stones as if it were a corrosive acid. Left alone over time, it cuts deep into the Earth effortlessly.

You can build man-made dams, you can reroute the streams, you can try your best to manipulate the clouds and stop the rain from falling. But you will never stop it. You will one day cease to exist. It will outlive you. Then it will return to its original state.

The water will eventually find the path of least resistance, the weakest part of all man-made efforts, and eventually flow through the cracks, and cause the greatest yet most gentle destruction.

Resistance is futile.

God Wins.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Elon is suggesting that the next batch of Twitter drops will lead to Fauci's prosecution.
This is really starting to look good.

twitter.com...

"My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci"

I better stock up on some more popcorn!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Elon is suggesting that the next batch of Twitter drops will lead to Fauci's prosecution.
This is really starting to look good.

twitter.com...

"My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci"

I better stock up on some more popcorn!

One post with Fauci.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I have some life experience in this arena. All of this starts from birth.
Just to share one story but you will get the idea.
Our family went with another family of the so called "entitled class" to the zoo. It was a very warm day and all the kiddos were having a great time running around. We decided that they needed something to drink and an ice cream treat.
We bought our children some and waited for the other father to pay for his children's treats.
He paid and the cashier made a really big error giving back change. Much too much. He said nothing and just pocketed the $. His older children saw and understood. This was acceptable behavior and in fact reinforced that the only way to get ahead was to take advantage of others.
We were really shocked and took the incident as an example of what not to do. That poor girl probably had to make up the difference.
That's just one example.
Another great one is another "entitled" family wanted their son to attend a prestigious college that our son was trying to get into. His son was very weak academically. What did they do? Dad went to the Dean and paid $50K and presto his son was accepted. Our son changed his mind and went elsewhere. Once again we used this as a lesson on what not to do.
These are just a couple but this type of behavior is reinforced in all aspects of their lives. I'm not sure if it is conscious or just has become normal for them, second nature with no reflection on whether this is morally right.
They worship $, power and prestige.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Story of decline in four parts.

What this boils down to is simple. MBS, Vlad and to a certain extent XI all have been using the term MultiPolar World, and not NWO or the equivalent. Assuming for one second that they are not gaslighting humanity by saying the opposite, everything they say is related to individuated sovereignty, level playing field, no one entity allowed to control money.

The very opposite of Klaus Blofeld's proclamations the last 4 years. Klaus also stated the NWO is dead, MultiPolar is in.

It's a done deal, the population is just now hearing about it, well if Yoel lets them hear about it.

The change will look to some as NWO, to others as Multipolar liberation, as the events are mostly about POV, not the symbolic expressions themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tin Foil Hats batting 1000 right now.

Linky

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join