It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Watched a great SpaceX launch today from my spot at Peacock's Pocket...also the booster burn-back and landing. Was able to see both separate and the second stage go into polar orbit.

Did it look like a helicopter IRL?

THX for that, reminds me to remind myself of TheYig, who loved those launches.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Someone thought this was a serious tweet.

4 Sentences, 6 Get Out of Jail Buzzwords.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They cannot fire him, otherwise Transphobic, racist, unfair, wrong, hateful, not inclusive, equity, global climate change etc.

Imagine being in a Euro Nuclear meeting and this one walks in?

Team Joe, doing it's best to show the world...

Felony Arrest Warrant Issued For Biden Official Sam Brinton For Another Alleged Theft, Report Says

Nearly three weeks later, the criminal complaint alleges, video surveillance footage from Dulles International Airport in Virginia captured Brinton returning from Europe with the bag on October 9.

Authorities contacted Brinton that same day, asking if he “took anything that did not belong” to him.

“Not that I know of,” Brinton allegedly responded, but later admitted he took the bag.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another individual. That was my clothes when I opened the bag,” he told police, according to the complaint

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, reading between the lines... Are these Foundations merging because they've had so much of their money seized that they can only function by "pooling their kittys"?

Rel the way I see it is that the so called operation has not gone quite according to plan. Billy's foundation has lots and lots of money but recently he doubled down to try and save the 2030 Agenda on several fronts.
The jab roll out was a massive fail in Africa because Africa did not have the infrastructure to support the mRNA bioweapon's super cold transport and storage requirements. Gates has recently had to step up investments in this infrastructure such as the ultra cold warehouses. Others have had to resort to planning and building vaccine manufacturing plants in different African nations, which I believe is currently 6. All of this infrastructure requires lots and lots of capital.

Because of the plandemic miscalculations the African people's health actually improved which is the very last thing population friendly Gates wanted, hence another double down on the oral polio vaccine, which contributes to an increase in polio cases.
No doubt he still has more money than we can imagine.

Painting a picture here> Gates is a monopolist. Everything from Microsoft, vaccines ect is about control, monopolistic control. No doubt the same issue is happening here. He wants to have control over all of the foundations and then can direct and control to whatever he desires to target.
How do you approach a dangerous animal?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't recall Mr. Schitt including any real evidence in his tweets....

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
TWITTER has been given the green light to blanket censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
GOOG - FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
[ROGUE_EMPLOYEE_EXCUSE]
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT'S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
PREPARE
RED OCTOBER
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This has just helped me make sense of this tweet posted by Senator Ron Johnson>Senator Ron Johnson Tweet
Renata Moon shows the blank informed consent sheet I believe for the J&J jab. Really in your face on the surface that there is no informed consent.
But wait, someone further down links a source that claims that the informed consent is on-line.
Information on Jab is On-line. Everyone runs over and yep there it is.

Well there we have it. The last thing that any of them wanted was to have the evidence in a physical form. Since it was on-line they were free to change and alter information with no one following what was being changed, when and why.

originally posted by: Caled
All I can think is “Learn our comms.”

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman

These people here are helping us out getting the Vasectomy

Exactomundo,
agharta
part 2

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Do you have a link please?
I was just doing a quick look at tg b4 work and thought that needed a closer look. A thread already done is awesome!
:
a reply to: carewemust
How come everyone else's coup gets thwarted?
Why not ours?

edit on 2022/12/8 by CrazyFox because:

Because some people are being deceived into thinking that the conspiracy is a theory when it is a FACT.

I have been correcting friends who go theorist and conspiracy. I am starting with facts I tell them. Facts that we create a theory for instead of a theory looking for facts that aren't there. Just as Dr. Richard Feynman discussed was the method for science to follow to get to the bottom of things. If we focus on what we know like JFK was not killed by a lone assassin. The one who even the cops, and the Book Depository building manager, told the Warren Commission that Oswald was downstairs buying a Coke when they ran into the building to go upstairs. That is an ice breaker. Lets talk FACTS I will say.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Turns out, Viktor flew missions for the US in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Following the logic Twitter is again leading the way, this time removing censorship of Covid disinformation, or mis or whatever they want to call it.
META [Facebook] currently has before their overview board the very same issue, Covid disinformation.
Me ta Overview Board
The ball started rolling back on July 26, 2022. Count down...3,2,1

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Looking forward to all of this coming out! Should be an exciting 2023!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Here's the post with post number, timestamp and link:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Is that a good old fashioned handgun aimed at the American flag (or Trump) deliberately, because he is viewing what viewers would see instead of looking directly into the camera at them. Visual, manual comms.

The first pic shows the Peace symbol and is not what Phil is showing.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Linky

Seems to be a Conspiracy Fact at this point, which we were told it was just nonsense. Or what is "yeah, so what?" Or was "nothing will change, because you draw attention to it?" Hell I can't remember, so skip it.

The polarity response to this is going to be epic peeps, grab the popcorn and watch the spin get Inverted.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ooh, I like that build, T1... Baseball, Strike 2, short-house up next - and he can't even throw the 1st pitch... let alone hit the ball!

edit on 9-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the tweet picture of young POTUS45 holding the ball in a STAFF tshirt is related to this US Naval Academy tweet at 11:31 EST today:

Arrive First. Sing Second.

The 123rd @ArmyNavyGame
ball is on the run! T-138 miles until Philly 🏈

#GoNavy #BEATArmy

Note the mascot in pic #2 has number 71 = 17 MIRROR/COMPLETION.

This pulls several threads together:
a) Recall the last ArmyNavyGame POTUS45 attended had several comms in it,
b) Mr POOL's "1, 2, 3, LET'S GO"

c) Post #3244 1st and 10 @ the 50 GLOVES WILL BE OFF

Note the timestamp encodes a mirror of Dec 9th = 9 12:14:4 !
Note the rally start time 7pm Eastern

d) Post #3313 1st & 10 on the 40

The picture is of LONG BEACH PORT.
Note the timestamp also encodes a mirror of Dec 9th = 18 2019 14:4!
(So both above poasts also have 144 in timestamp too!)

e) Reference to PHILLY in tweet - Philadelphia = Independence?

f) I'm wondering what the T-138 refers to? Aug 8th? 8th day of Opulchius star sign?

I had one further thought... If White Hats wanted to fake a nuclear false flag then would a stadium where everyone was military and controllable be the best place to do it?

Here is a free streaming link for the game

edit on 9-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Interesting nerbot!

If PG is making a gun sign, and pointing it at the american flag, then he is telling us the picture of RENEGADE shooting up the american flag is about to be released?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
More Twitter files today.....

twitter.com...

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
More Twitter files today......

twitter.com...

Suppose to reveal what led to Twitter removing the President of the United States from the platform,

according to: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes!................Check this one out:

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Reading the current Twit reveals is fascinating.

It reveals a bunch of ill equipped rule followers struggling to break their own rules.

This is an issue with code. Code has rules, to break the rules but keep the rules, results in the system bricking itself while it works to resolve the conflict.

So the twits wanted to ban everything they wanted, but fell backwards into "but are we breaking our own rules" then fell forwards by justifying it with new data and made up reasons.

This is childlike. "We have rules, but rules are made to be broken, right?"

They all use the same MSM sources for their rule breaking (closed loop), yet, fail to realized they can just break the rules because the troll shill talking points stand: Private Company do as you please.

So far, nearly everything they sought to suppress, and were in conflict over, was true --- hence the conflict.

From the 40k foot POV, we see them at odds with higher forces. Like little children, or early stages AI Bots, they struggle with all of this. One thing is very clear from at least this stuff, they have no idea why they are doing what they are doing, it is simply a closed loop - whatever that term is in code speak.

Yes, remove DJT and get Joe in because TDS is obvious, but without the talking point justification they have zero idea why they are doing this. Trust me, they do not.

Very interesting. The challenge here is one of agency. I've said this for ages. Folks live off the agent, another who stands between them and something they want or need. Taibbi and Weiss are AGENTS, which, makes this digestible for most, but, their agency is biased. Consider they hate DJT, so this is a conflict for them.

If and when Team Muskinator dumps the docs, no one will read them. No one read the 60+ depos proving "collusion" was a hoax, no one will read this. I'm guessing T&W didn't read the 60+ depos either.

That said, even this much fulfills the obligation and we can check this off soon.

FWI, none of those bots involved in this matter, there are no self reflective moments, no moments where Roth says "oh, I really screwed the world, I feel beyond horrible." No, he'll go on a victim tour soon, likely after Griner, but for sure before the Biden Clan.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join