It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

.. and .. gov .. agencies .. right there .. giving .. the instructions ..

❗☠️❗

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
Yes!................Check this one out:

twitter.com...

They all think it was funny and no problem at all to use social media to sway free speech and a POTUS election.....

You can't possibly list all the crimes committed...it is nearly endless....

I can only repeat what Elon has said several times.....FAFO....

Now they are about to find out what happens...........

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

We're slow today, but I hope folks caught the name here. And tied to the Art Collection. I hope.

Let's be clear what is going on here ^^^. At what point has Twitter ever gone to bat over this? Frankly, where has any of these media goons gone to bat over this... cough, Gmax, cough.

This is napalm.

The fact that Team Muskinator is putting the out in the open, AND, it is being ignored says a lot about our collective fear of this being revealed - collectively we do not want to deal with this.

We said it before, 10000X at least, this has to come out.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Happy Science, Raelian Cloneaid, etc...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

See my post above, I wrote that before this tweet.

"Humans."

He cannot articulate it, but he reveals it.

MOAR on the Tech Side

edit on 9-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I responded in the thread about this:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

I think something that could handle a lot of digging into is where Twits didn't know if FBI/DHS should be listed as "Experts" or "NGOs. I wonder how many times the Government has been listed as an "NGO" in order to cover up what they have been doing to Americans?

But I think we should relook at the use of the letters "NGO".

Q-1881
From the bottom half of the posting:

>>152
"This is far from a ‘vigilante group’; leading the team is ex-Department of Homeland Security special agent Tim Ballard, perhaps America’s foremost human trafficking expert. "The problem in Haiti is an international crisis,” Ballard explains. “With so many children displaced or orphaned during the recent earthquake and hurricane, recruiters moved quickly to sweep these children up. And the worst part of it all is that in many cases the clients are the foreigners who’ve come here to help, the NGO workers and the so-called humanitarians.”
PURE EVIL.
[[[[HUNTERS]]]] BECOME THE HUNTED.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!
Q

I wonder not how many NGOs Hunter is/was a part of, but rather what were/are the purpose of those NGOs? How many of those NGOs are actually fronts for governmental human trafficking?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Isn't there a symbol of am Equilateral Triangle with three circles in it? Like three "B"s that are linked up by their roundy bits?
Like this one below but was a symbol for a group or company.

This is the orbital cloud of H2O molecule. The basic molecules that originate from the top of the Periodic Chart of Elements like that tend to be three or 4 orbitals inside a Pyramid shape. This would be the 2D representation of the H2O physical shape in Chemistry. Carbon atoms are perfect and are what makes up a Diamond. The carbon makes these shapes using 4 points as do the Oxygen atoms and we can plug things like plugging a chord into a wall socket.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Is it fear of it being released or do people just not care? I think it was Joy Behar who stated she didn't care if the democrats were pedophiles she would still vote for them and be happy when they won. Have we become so warped as a society and the push to normalize this type of behavior has taken root that it isn't seen as a big deal?

Its my belief that it has become normalized to an extent and people just see this as a creepy uncle touching someone inappropriately when in many cases these kids are exposed to such extreme treatment and it is widespread and more common than we realize. how this hasn't gotten more press really disturbs me.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Anyone see that Grassley posted a 5x5x5?
Not only that notice his odd use of capital letters????
Credit to a savy anon on 8

edit on 10-12-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Funny how he always seems to know.

Kash Clip with some interesting insight.

I'd suggest flipping this a bit, when he points out Barr and Wray's actions, consider Joe had to get in no matter what. In hindsight there is simply no way DJT can work a second term. The twitter reveals are enough to demonstrate this to even the most ignorant.

All the horrors must fall on Joe, and it must look like Joe got all the breaks, and everyone was working with him and no one, really no one, was helping DJT. As it appears now, that is fact: Everyone helped Joe, no one DJT, so it all falls on Joe comfortably.

Now, consider someone saw this as the only path forward, and it wasn't folks who thought arresting Comey would solve our problems. 6 years later, Comey being able to tweet has no impact, but the collapse of Team Joe on the world's stage does.

Long Con.

Worth noting again on the flip side. There are a bunch of potential class action lawsuits here, a bunch. Those suits would equally apply to all media companies if they were sacrificing shareholder value for THE MESSAGE of WOKISM. One path we can see is that other media companies move away from the Twitter Fallout to avoid this, aaaand, go straightish (really not possible but lets pretend). As such, the coverage of the collapse of Team Joe in 2023 would be on the world's stage.

edit on 10-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Is it fear of it being released or do people just not care? I think it was Joy Behar who stated she didn't care if the democrats were pedophiles she would still vote for them and be happy when they won. Have we become so warped as a society and the push to normalize this type of behavior has taken root that it isn't seen as a big deal?

Its my belief that it has become normalized to an extent and people just see this as a creepy uncle touching someone inappropriately when in many cases these kids are exposed to such extreme treatment and it is widespread and more common than we realize. how this hasn't gotten more press really disturbs me.

Both CB,

There is what one might describe as a mind-lock on nearly everyone over this topic. Talk to people in general about it and watch the body language, especially those with kids. It tells all.

The reveal of this opens areas of our collective experience that are full of epic trauma, eons of it. We've all been on both sides of the Child Topic equation in various incarnations, and collectively and individually we avoid it now - that's why it still persists.

And yes, the normalization is a factor to an extent, but not as much for the evolving beings, more for the NPC crowd so to speak, as they haven't evolved to the point of even understanding complex morality systems, let alone this issue and its impact on us all.

Look at how the Church handles it, still. Why are folks going to churches that did nothing to stop it. What is it now, billions in payouts, look the other way, hide the pedo etc? We can't cope with the deeper Humans As Currency part, we're programmed to avoid it.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thing should get really interesting moving forward. Elon disemployed a number of senior executive's that have some serious stock options that will vest. In the face of all of these reveals #1184 "They will lose everything" seems to apply.
www.businessinsider.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Senior Executives Big Payday

Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Ryan Cole have still not be reinstated. Maybe Elon is holding them back because too much info being released at the same time might dilute the message? I've seen a number of different enemedia sources complaining that he should release everything at once, which makes me believe that Elon is on the right track.
I am wondering though why he didn't select the Covid and jab issue right away and stop more children from being harmed.
Moderna Jab Approval

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anthony Fauci's Daughter-Soros-Gates
Alison Fauci has moved on from Twitter to work as a senior software engineer at the Empower Project which just happens to be a Soros Open Society, with more promotion for the jabs.
"Several of the organizations working with the Empower Fund are funded by George Soros's Open Society Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation".
I tried to access her Linked in Profile but atm it seems to be going through a clean up.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

SG2012, there may be a further link to the grassley 555 Mall picture...

It reminds me of this picture from #3106

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 893044 No.5743604 📁
Mar 17 2019 20:19:56 (EST)
23837211-288-k542222.jpg

Bolded timestamp encodes tomorrow, Dec 11th.
edit on 10-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, re:

Maybe Elon is holding them back because too much info being released at the same time might dilute the message? I've seen a number of different enemedia sources complaining that he should release everything at once

The MSM/DS want us to partake of a chinese buffet; pig out on too many starters and be full up for the main courses!

Elon is giving us a silver-service 5 course meal, complete with sorbet palate cleansers; providing us a balanced "Twitter Last Supper" where we appreciate the choisest cuts of meat!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

They all seem to travel in the same, tight circles.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but KJP accidentally let the cat out of the bag that it is proven that DJT won the election.

Room goes SILENT after Karine Jean-Pierre accidentally reads the WRONG script LIVE on air 🥴

"I think I got ahead of myself there..."

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You have set the bar high FF!

Great pics. Few could do that well!

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Watched a great SpaceX launch today from my spot at Peacock's Pocket...also the booster burn-back and landing. Was able to see both separate and the second stage go into polar orbit.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is a very interesting tweet by Hallie Biden before it got removed. Not sure if anyone saw it back in the day, I know I didn't. It got removed shortly after she posted it apparently.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but KJP accidentally let the cat out of the bag that it is proven that DJT won the election.

Room goes SILENT after Karine Jean-Pierre accidentally reads the WRONG script LIVE on air 🥴

"I think I got ahead of myself there..."

twitter.com...

I would offer a different interpretation.

She said, “Looking backward, it is the ultimate irony, uh, you know, that the 2020 election was proven by the Trump administration’s Homeland… oop… Sorry, I think I got ahead of myself there…” And she smiled.

Her prepared talking point was probably something along the lines of the 2020 election was proven by the Trump administration’s very own Homeland Security to be the most super-duper fair and honest ever.

I could be mistaken, but I don’t recall anyone actually in government, even in Trump’s administration, publicly agreeing that the election was stolen. There was only Rudy Giuliani, the My Pillow guy, and a few lawyers that made big promises but ended up looking foolish. (But in that spectacle, they did expose the mainstream to the idea).

Biden’s mouthpiece would never, ever have prepared remarks in front of her admitting defeat at this stage in the game. And she certainly wouldn’t laugh about almost making a bombshell admission. She just started reading the wrong smug talking point for the question.
edit on 12/10/2022 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join