It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

For one thing, they have to be fully vaccinated and boosted to attend.

Many were not vaccinated early on in the pandemic.

So Maybe they got like five jabs at once?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All….🌧

So as encouraging as the Muskinator’s efforts have been so far, some here have expressed reasons for caution concerning his true intentions ? At this point he deserves a “Thanks Elon”, it’s a breath of fresh air and lift for our spirits to see some form of reckoning for the atrocities unleashed upon the World !

One of my fav researchers “Amazing Polly” does an interesting dive in the video linked below about Elon, Ye, the Raelian symbol, connections between Elon and all sorts of notorious characters involved in the Technocrat + New Age movements and how it all fits together, really starts getting fascinating about 20 mins in. Did you know Elons Grandpa started a Tech movement that proposed a sort of social credit score before Elon was even born ? Did you know that a book written by Nazi rocket scientist W van Braun, called “Mars Project” actually predicted the leader of the new Martian society would be named Elon !? Lots more, worth a watch, lol, is this a careful who you follow moment ?

www.bitchute.com...

I would add it is a big clue that he will take us to Mars and that there is something way bigger in motion than we can see. Like the tip of an iceberg that we barely see at all from the surface.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
QTSR Dec 12:

edit on 12/12/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wild Guess: Death of BC is next.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Have you read the book "The Vaccine" by Joe Miller with Ozlem Tureci and Ugur Sahin?

The Chinese connection is really important. Pages 71-81.
BioNTech had a big problem compared to Moderna. They had not conducted any clinical trials. In January 2020 FOSUN Pharmaceuticals contacted BioNTech asking them if they were making a vaccine. At this point in time BioNTech was the least likely company to successfully produce any type of vaccine for large scale deployment. Good question, why did they directly contact them?

FOSUN had 2 hospitals in Wuhan! They had the patients to conduct the clinical trials on. Bill Gates had invested in BioNTech a couple of months earlier.
Fauci NIH connection... Barney Graham who worked in the NIH Infectious Diseases Division was collaborating with Moderna and was a big proponent of the whole spike protein approach.
He waved away any concerns about patent infringement.
Graham had direct conversations with Fauci.

"It felt like a crisis, and we made a decision internally that they would not worry too much about IP or confidentiality.
An exchange between BioNTech's business development and the NIH followed and a collaboration was agreed upon."

I'm going to break this up a bit so it isn't a wall of words.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
12-12-2022 > 12-21-2022

I'm breaking my rule a bit here, well bending it, concerning the jab.

Thread

German Scientists did this early on, it's in here somewhere, but I think few saw it back then. Nothing has changed, well, nvm.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
What's up with the deaths of journalists at the World Cup? Another one collapsed.

Cheers

What's the temperature around there? I remember lots of people wondering about how people would deal with the heat in Qatar.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing on.
George Gao, the head of the Chinese CDC was not a proponent of the full spike protein. Instead he was an advocate for using a fraction of the spike protein- receptor-binding domain [RBD]. He was personal friends with Barney Graham of the NIH.

Interesting to note that there were never any clinical trials conducted during the SARS and MERS outbreaks between these two different approaches. Gao thought it would be wise to have two different vaccines Moderna using the full spike protein and BioNTech using the RBD approach.

BioNTech's philosophy at the time? "First the fastest, later the best. BioNTech would not be waiting for the perfect candidate."
------
FOSUN. "Are you working on a vaccine? If so we would like to speak to you about it."
Aimin Hui, a FOSUN executive in Boston was the contact person and he indicated that there was interest from the very top.

When does a bird sing?
Ugur and Ozlem went to the Canary Islands where they cemented in the relationship with FOSUN. In fact they held a video conference with the Chinese Regulatory Agency CDE. Confidential agreements were signed to share data.

Going from memory here -FOSUN was able to bring into China the vaccine know how and they were able to have real live data as to whether the mRNA jab was effective, and what type of adverse effects were experienced. Red Flags/Red Flags. Add this to George Gao not in favor of the full spike approach, that most likely was the basis for China's decision to not use that approach and instead follow known science.
How's it Going?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What's up with the deaths of journalists at the World Cup? Another one collapsed.

Cheers

Second Journalist Dies
Something is very strange here. Following the wives> Celine R. Grounder has a Covid link. She served on the Biden Covid-19 Advisory Board Transition team. What are the chances?
Celine R. Grounder Covid Transition Team
Of course the article was published Nov.17, 2020.
From the horses mouth "Give control back to the CDC." Like I say what are the chances?
Who would do this? From her tweet about her husband's death she promotes her husband's documentary series "Good Rivals" which just happens to be on Amazon.
Celine R. Grounder Tweet
Good Rivals Youtube
Meanwhile the enemedia is trying to claim that these 2 deaths are due to the "gay" issue. Not possible that there could be a, cough, Covid jab link.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Update on Sam The Bankman who is now Fried, or, The Saga of The Useful Idiot Continues.

Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents staying in Bahamas, fear his legal fees will ‘wipe them out’

Victims ^^^

Bank Man does a Spaces

Sam confirms he is playing Storybook Brawl (video game) while he is on Twitter Spaces.

Useful Idiot ^^^

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Have you read any of Igors' Substack news letters?
He has set up a good format to do what you have been showing us.
I Do Not Spread Conspiracy Theories>Igors' Newsletter

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Twitter Files PART FIVE

aaaand, now back over to your Bari...

Fascinating.

So the DJT tweets are "coded" but, also, there are no coded tweets, but also, coded tweets for child stuff, but also, there is no symbolic coded anything at all. How do people live like this?

File this one under "people" ish, taking the mind control and being forced to use it "he is literally hitler" was a catchphrase. YoelBot says in a tweet "there are literal Nazi's in the WH." So we,,,,,,,, again, can see the seeds planted years ago coming to fruition.

This is the result of bots being programmed in a bubble. Everything to them is abstract, brainstorming, thinking, and then off to get coffee. They have no idea how anything works, at all, everything is theory and there is simply no cause and effect. We here could see that every step taken to protect Team Joe was a total and utter embarrassment to the rest of the world. The fact that little children with hall monitor passes needed to act out their programming to get Team Joe into office so it all could be destroyed made sense to them. This because they are the same folks that think electricity comes from the sky, starbucks coffees are born in the shop, and oil that made their animal free clothing is evil.

Now, pay attention. The "I'm leaving because twitter is a cesspool of hate" is NOT about the Twit. This is a seed program established years ago, for this time... NOT for Team Muskintor at all, but to help introduce the blah blah blah NWO, crackdown, social credit score, stop hate. Just replace "Hate" with "Terrorism" and "Naked Body Scanners" with "Social Media Accountability" and you see Problem > Reaction > Solution.

Team Muskintor is disrupting the formula, this is pretty much uncharted territory in the Minds of the Collective = we saw this once before when DJT arrived.

Just caught this. Scroll down and you'll see this: It's A.I., m.A.L.I.C.E. style. (compare to the previously posted AI sample recently)

edit on 12-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is just weird. Maybe this connects to
Things are moving!
Faster than you know.
But, that will soon change [re: visibility]
Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE.
Why are we here?

Aside from the obvious, Billy has been going on about dimming the sun for awhile now.
Gates Funding Dim the Sun

Early on in the plandemic President Trump claimed that the sun could help cure people with Covid.
Trump and the Sun

The WEF has a few ideas of their own.> An artificial sun?
WEF Sun
What could go wrong?
So here we have Billy desperate to replace the sun with a WEF original. What else does this circle of light do?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wild Guess: Death of BC is next.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I saw a picture of Billy boy in the media this morning, and my God he looks like crap!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Cheers

I would expect 100% of them had the jab. The media being jet setters had to get the jab to fly from one country to the next.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is interesting, I stumbled on this by who knows how.

Why it connects here. Fenty, Missing Females, Jurisdiction Issues, The Border, Defund The Police,,,, aaaaand, some very good people.

The Sheriff points out how the Fenty Numbers spiked, just as DJT said they would, and how they would. It really really really begs the Q, why is Team Joe avoiding the Fenty Issue if it isn't just DJT polarity game playing???

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Things are moving quickly now.

Who’s enjoying the show?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why did Twitter start with a tiny character limit?

Why did Twitter only increase it marginally over time?

The answer is here.

BREAKING: US Political Misinfo Twitter Detection AI List

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Any Clif High fans?

"Oumuamua" Caused Covid--bitchute link

Alternative link on Rumormillnews forum

I do not wish to imply I endorse his theories. I don’t.

But this video is not quite as silly as the deceptive title might suggest. He touches on many points discussed in this thread:

Antlers or devil horns – a very unusual take, you would never guess
The reason for Covid – not Oumuamua directly
The reason for attempting to kill much of humanity and the need for total domination
The nature of Oumuamua-- I don’t see how he could know this
Agenda 2030-- The reason for intense time pressure; it's not periodic catastrophes
The reason the Georgia Guidestones were destroyed—implausible in my opinion
The kazarian mafia
The return of aliens-- everything revolves around this
A little bit about special numbers.

A few of my thoughts:
He strikes me as intelligent.
He never gives any sources for extraordinary claims.
He once lumped himself in with internet nuts and schizophrenics--I honestly don’t know if that was sarcastic humor or literal.
Some people with thinking disorders can be highly intelligent and “connect dots” in creative ways to spin persuasive delusions.
Whatever else one might say, the video is interesting (not the same thing as being true).

So click or scroll, it's your choice.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Very interesting take on what happened around the Bush funeral.....

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join