It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's the subtle things that reveal a lot.

Hours later,

Not may have, but did.

Worth noting again. Zero chance one human is scanning all these tweets and trends and replying, while working three jobs etc. Team Muskinator is making a point here, they are everywhere on the Twit, and, using the forthright pewblick persona of Elon to provoke for a reason.

Bots gone is going to be quite revealing. Can't remove the Bots with fingers I'm afraid... yet.

And because it's really funny.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
QTSR Dec 11:

QTSR Dec 11:

edit on 12/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Gates / Fauci at the behest of DNC

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Overlooking JB's role in redacting Twitter files is probably just an op to have an expert filter the important docs out for further scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Someone asked a good Q, why was this account banned?

If Team Muskinator likes my name for them please end the "fans are celebrating ______" fill in with some bollywood actor. No one is celebrating, and if they are, it is a form of mental illness.

Fauxci continues to trend, breaking the old RothRules.

Unrelated.

Told you there'd be a victim tour. Prediction: one of the Questions will be "were you tortured during your time there?" There will be a pause, before the crafted lie, designed to give the impression there was torture authorized by Vlad personally.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Since 1979, new members of the Raëlian Movement have been expected to sign an "Act of Apostasy," and send a letter of apostasy to any religious organisation that they were previously involved with. They also sign a contract permitting a mortician to cut a piece of bone from their forehead after death, which they understand as the "Third Eye." This specimen will be stored in ice at a Swiss facility until the Elohim return, at which time it may be used to clone the deceased individual.

The UFO cult made headlines when its leader, a former French sports journalist who calls himself “Rael,” appeared at a US congressional hearing on cloning. He claims that Jesus, the Buddha, and other religious figures were actually cloned by extraterrestrials and living in “UFOland.” Rael, whose real name is Claude Vorilhon, maintains that cloning will create a paradise where people will live forever.

Oh the absolute beauty n marvel as fake dies and nature continues to regather, gather is our collective mind atm, oh oh so so powerfullll indeed, the lulls i have spoken of old now garnering a better comprehending for me. jandeane81.com...

Thankyou amazing family, you kept me sanish lol

Blessings all

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

A year before his death jfk Jr appeared on Jay Leno and walked out to the "unsolved mystery" theme song.
At 6:00 jfk Jr says "hes going to hell for this" and reads a poem written by a 9 yr old Monica Lewinsky describing being "a round flat piece of dough with lots of toppings" and "a mouths best friend" and will "make you say yum yum".

Then the second clip is him being memorialized by Leno a year later.

Just more coincidences....

🍕🍕🍕

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Good Evening All….🌧

So as encouraging as the Muskinator’s efforts have been so far, some here have expressed reasons for caution concerning his true intentions ? At this point he deserves a “Thanks Elon”, it’s a breath of fresh air and lift for our spirits to see some form of reckoning for the atrocities unleashed upon the World !

One of my fav researchers “Amazing Polly” does an interesting dive in the video linked below about Elon, Ye, the Raelian symbol, connections between Elon and all sorts of notorious characters involved in the Technocrat + New Age movements and how it all fits together, really starts getting fascinating about 20 mins in. Did you know Elons Grandpa started a Tech movement that proposed a sort of social credit score before Elon was even born ? Did you know that a book written by Nazi rocket scientist W van Braun, called “Mars Project” actually predicted the leader of the new Martian society would be named Elon !? Lots more, worth a watch, lol, is this a careful who you follow moment ?

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
The badcabbie tried to pidgeonhole it in being khazarian Jews when that is only partially correct identifying these people from just this one area.
But that is but a snapshot in time with but a pixel on the screen.

Incorrect. I'm not saying anything like that at all, I was merely agreeing with you that there is a historical accounting of Khazarian mob infiltrating the Jewish faith. That was all.
edit on 12-12-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: clarity

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I use the data to support the facts, but you are surely on the right track!

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman
I prefer Data, one man sees facts while another man sees lies, is just observable truths which provides credibility to one of those while destroying the other.
Ex Joe Biden won the 2020 election
Donald Trump tried to trademark Truth

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

EDITED PART
I guess new things go back to the 1990s in exposures, it's just now they get labeled "Conspiracy Theories" and are tossed out. No media exposer, no one poking around, and the sheep lay sleeping.
END OF EDIT

One has to wonder with Twitter planning on releasing the internal documents of how Fauci and friends manipulated social media and the News media to cover up the facts about SARS Corona Type 2 and the deaths behind it, how will that be covered up. Whose high-profile sacrifice will be made to divert the eyes of the nation away from that cover up.
edit on 12-12-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Interesting body language there in the still from their 'documentary'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just watching the latest video release from Dr John Campbell in the UK.
For those of you not familiar with him, he has followed the whole plandemic since 2020. He has gone from espousing the jab to diametrically the opposite view.... well, as far as You Tube regulations allow him. I love what he has as a 'backdrop' to his videos btw, very clever!
Anyhoo, this current video (posted yesterday at time of my writing) is really interesting. He's taking a look at the Chinese vaccine. As most of you know, China did not adopt the mRNA technology, but preferred to stick to the 'old fashioned' vaccines.
At 8 minutes in, he asks a very pertinent question, "Why didn't we adopt this method of vaccination?" Bam! I had a lightbulb moment: What if one of the vaccine control groups wasn't even say saline, but the Chinese vaccine? See where I'm going with this?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
BTW....There are 33 4 year deltas for today....

#2595 - 2018-12-12 16:33:09 (UTC+1)
How many names start w/ a 'Q'?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking next to a 'T' stocking?
How many stockings in total?
How many letters used?
Logical thinking.
A little Holiday Fun for the FAKE NEWS media.
Think 'Elf on the Shelf'.
Can you find the next one?
Q

From JustLikeGizmo on Truth....

edit on 12-12-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Todays Fulford.....

benjaminfulford.net...

We got a mysterious hint about exactly what from a contact of ours with the Secret Space Program. He called to say he just spoke to President Vladimir Putin of Russia. Putin told him he was going to resign soon but that was only so he could “move to a much bigger position.” He concluded with a cryptic message saying “watch the water.”

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
They never thought Hillary would lose....why? They have been stealing elections for 20+ years....

NOW I bet they NEVER thought they would lose control of Twitter.....AND get caught with so many FBI and political ties to illegal censorship.....I bet the FBI is crapping their pants right now....

Next up is ALL the others.....

If anyone does not see what is happening right now they are just damm blind.

I wonder if the Govt panics and either changes laws about social media or take them over and nationalize them under the guise of how dangerous it (the truth) has become.

They can't have people knowing how bad they really are.....this will be very interesting to see how they attempt to block all this info coming out.....

The Covid truth will be a massive trigger.....after all it was world wide.....

I remember the 2000 Bush/Gore election. The Dems were doing the exact same thing back then to try to steal the election for Gore. During the counting in Florida, the Dems kept "finding" new ballots in every recount.

Now, why didn't they count those votes the firs time? Anybody with even a third of a brain knows that those votes didn't exist yet during the first round of vote counting, but somehow nobody in the MSM ever pointed out the obvious fraud that was going on.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What's up with the deaths of journalists at the World Cup? Another one collapsed.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think we will find that after a certain number of months your chances of dropping dead from the jab go up exponentially....

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
currently ranked 24? also 23 is interesting
Why do lower #'s have fewer tweets some with none listed at all?

be careful who you follow

Here are several of the false prophets of the Branch Covidians caught in their false prophesying. -VJ

Flipside

edit on 2022/12/12 by CrazyFox because:

edit on Mon Dec 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
We have storm clouds on the horizon.
On October 23, 2022 another global table top exercise was conducted in Brussels. It was called CATASTROPHIC CONTAGION. This plandemic is going to target young children and young people who were not really threatened by the last real time exercise.
We should worry when Bill Gates is present and even more worrying is that there does not seem to be any record of what was said or done. Just a record that it happened.
Catastrophic Contagion Global Table Top Exercise
Youtube Daboo 7

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join