It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Watched a great SpaceX launch today from my spot at Peacock's Pocket...also the booster burn-back and landing. Was able to see both separate and the second stage go into polar orbit.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Reichsbürger movement predates Q.
Even Wikipedia agrees:

The original Kommissarische Reichsregierung was founded in 1985 by Wolfgang Gerhard Günter Ebel, a former Reichsbahn traffic superintendent in West Berlin.

Predates end of the Cold War!

But some media sources are saying it was Q-Anon inspired.

🙄

Cheers

I saw it on Chris Hayes show too (MSNBC?)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Beautiful! How nice you were able to to have such a spectacular view!
Thank you sharing your impressive photos.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, your statement:

Isn't there a symbol of am Equilateral Triangle with three circles in it

...brought to mind this "gut feel" connection - which might relate to
WATCH THE WATER and CLEAN HOUSE in posts:

A good 20 years ago I was quizmaster for a weekly pub quiz. Each week it got harder to avoid nerd teams always taking the trophy and the less educated teams were losing interest in just being shown up by their points difference.

To "LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD", and to show the nerd teams that they were not omniscient, I came up with the idea of using everyday symbols in the questions such as "What does the clothes label symbol of a triangle with a cross through it mean?" (Answer = Do Not Bleach). It was hilarious to watch people trying to see if the symbols were on the clothes labels in the back of their trousers!

It was a great success as housewives knew the answers but university professors didn't! What surprised me though was the impact it had on the social strata in the pub... It started the process of people of different "classes" laughing together and respecting each other and thus integrating more into a unified social unit.

Building on this success, I used to host weekend "after closing" open house parties til the wee hours and I would invite people from all of the 6 pubs in the village. Each pub had its own demographic; posh, poor, white, immigrant, old, young etc. This led to a number of "unconventional romantic pairings" which in turn led to more integration, as the friends of labourers and executives mingled more.

I literally rebuilt the social cohesion of a village with a laundry symbol! One of my proudest achievements.

Anywho, maybe we should watch out for symbolism in more of these everyday symbols, for example road signs.

edit on 9-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think this jokey tweet from Il Donaldo Trumpo, at 01:02 GMT Dec 9th, is COMMS?

THAT'S RIGHT!!! BIG ONES!!!

1) Remember Putin passing the BALL to POTUS45! In this photo a young POTUS45 is centre stage HOLDING THE BALL!

2) Tweet time points to post #102... (102=12=DEC)

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148149435 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:17:35 (EST)
14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

Note the 120.9 = December 9th; today, a Friday.

Dec 9th, also points to #129

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 9th too.

3) 3x exclamation marks means check gematria:

THATS RIGHT = 130, 780, 503 (simple, english jewish) =

I AM THE STORM, TIME IS UP, ARBITRATOR, NINE OF CUPS, WASHINGTON, PURPLE RAIN, BE READY AT EIGHT, GEORGE W BUSH, KNOWINGLY, ALL THE MONEY, GLOBAL STANDARD.

BIG ONES = 71 = a Q mirror... can't get equivalents as gematrix.org has gone down?

STAFF STAFF STAFF = 156, 936, 609 =

PERFECT STORM, A STORM IS COMING, THUNDERBOLT, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, LET THERE BE LIGHT, TODAY IS THE DAY, GLOBAL CURRENCY, MANIFEST WEALTH, JULY FOURTH, RIPPLE THE BULL, MONEY IN THE BANK, LOVE IS THE KEY

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Let's hope.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think James Comey may be passing COMMS again?

He tweeted at 00:50... but what caught my eye is his FOLLOWING count... ZERO!

Is he not even following his wife and daughter on Twitter? Why did he stop following everyone... Was it just to message ZERO-hour?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Jack Dorsey also tweeting from his "hidden" account @Jack, with pics of cascading water, GREENery and Blue Skies at 01:41 EST:

NOTE the 2-fingered hand sign being made as well!

Phil Godlewski made the same hand signal on his rapid-fire AMA on 7th, here:

The hand signals are either:

U in sign language... 21st letter... "3, 2, 1, Let's GO!"?

V for victory.

K x3 = KKKK?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman

These people here are helping us out getting the Vasectomy

Exactomundo,
agharta
part 2

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Do you have a link please?
I was just doing a quick look at tg b4 work and thought that needed a closer look. A thread already done is awesome!
:
a reply to: carewemust
How come everyone else's coup gets thwarted?
Why not ours?

edit on 2022/12/8 by CrazyFox because:

Because some people are being deceived into thinking that the conspiracy is a theory when it is a FACT.

I have been correcting friends who go theorist and conspiracy. I am starting with facts I tell them. Facts that we create a theory for instead of a theory looking for facts that aren't there. Just as Dr. Richard Feynman discussed was the method for science to follow to get to the bottom of things. If we focus on what we know like JFK was not killed by a lone assassin. The one who even the cops, and the Book Depository building manager, told the Warren Commission that Oswald was downstairs buying a Coke when they ran into the building to go upstairs. That is an ice breaker. Lets talk FACTS I will say.

edit on 9-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
All I can think is “Learn our comms.”

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman

These people here are helping us out getting the Vasectomy

Exactomundo,
agharta
part 2

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Do you have a link please?
I was just doing a quick look at tg b4 work and thought that needed a closer look. A thread already done is awesome!
:
a reply to: carewemust
How come everyone else's coup gets thwarted?
Why not ours?

edit on 2022/12/8 by CrazyFox because:

Because some people are being deceived into thinking that the conspiracy is a theory when it is a FACT.

I have been correcting friends who go theorist and conspiracy. I am starting with facts I tell them. Facts that we create a theory for instead of a theory looking for facts that aren't there. Just as Dr. Richard Feynman discussed was the method for science to follow to get to the bottom of things. If we focus on what we know like JFK was not killed by a lone assassin. The one who even the cops, and the Book Depository building manager, told the Warren Commission that Oswald was downstairs buying a Coke when they ran into the building to go upstairs. That is an ice breaker. Lets talk FACTS I will say.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Phil Godlewski made the same hand signal on his rapid-fire AMA on 7th, here:

The hand signals are either:

U in sign language... 21st letter... "3, 2, 1, Let's GO!"?

V for victory.

K x3 = KKKK?

Similar to the hand sign seen in statues of Baphomet.

Also seen in some old-time religious paintings, but I couldn't easily find an example. Seems like this might apply.

Side note. Since when did ATS start suggesting words when typing out a post?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What about good old "Peace" sign? That is what I first thought & the
men have their hands & fingers in the right position for that. I cannot
make out the the middle person's hand is doing.

Cheers
Ektar

I loved your Pub Story! Thanks for sharing...you will have a PM coming
hopefully today might be 2mro

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Rel he's wearing a baseball cap. Strike 2, Ball 2, 2 players out?

Twitter has now 2 releases and next up to bat is Covid "disinformation."
What received little attention was that on Monday Twitter revised their Covid policy to no longer block what was previously blocked/shadow banned ect. That is upwards of 11,000 accounts!
Twitter Revises Covid Misinformation Policy

Just an observation but Bill Gates twitter account continues to be silent. Klaus Schwab as well. 2 players struck out?
Player # 3 Anthony Fauci is up next.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ha. Fauci up to bat. This is getting good.
Panic!
Trolls vs Fauci

Rel Jack's secret account and now the "Trolls" could possibly link to #3047

PANIC is GOOD.
PANIC increases the RAT population.
'Paid shill brothers majority of time on top of POTUS' Twitter feed?
How is it mathematically possible given volume?
Co-ordination between shills and Twitter?
@Jack> He [or she] who laughs last......
Nobody is safe.

This Eric Feigl-Ding is in complete panic mode directing the Covid war team to not abandon their stations on Twitter.
Let the Tweet war begin.

I am concerned though as to why Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Ryan Cole continue to be banned. Maybe they are saving the heavy hitters for last?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Weirdness Alert.
REACT 19 representative Brianne Dressen in this Tweet video is testifying and she makes a very, very odd comment around the 1.19 mark.
She is injured and suffering from neuropathy due to the jab.
What is this secret treatment plan that the NIH has her on that reduces the severity of the negative reactions? The FDA knows about it as well and it is all being kept secret.
I was speculating on why she doesn't just say what it is but perhaps she really doesn't know what the ingredients are or perhaps has signed some type of confidentiality agreement.
REACT.ORG Tweet

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just Lil flashback.

Nobody has been arrested for blowing up the Georgia Guidestones .

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Jack Dorsey also tweeting from his "hidden" account @Jack, with pics of cascading water, GREENery and Blue Skies at 01:41 EST:

Probably a simplistic interpretation Sufi, but the greenery is a plant called Lantana, lol, actually quite a lovely, hardy landscape plant
but my first thought was Montana ? Then read the wiki on Lantana and wonder if something might be there too !?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
From your link

Dr Fauci has served under seven presidents, including Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Barack Obama, starting with Republican Ronald Reagan during the HIV AIDS epidemic.

That's a Deep time period?

Isn't this too bad .....

Kyrsten Sinema leaves Democratic Party, registers as independent, cuts fragile margin in US Senate
So sad
this one does not require an app

Sinema told Politico in an interview she will not caucus with Republicans and she plans to keep voting as she has since winning election to the Senate in 2018 after three House terms

1 more?
Whose next?
edit on 2022/12/9 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There was chatter thereafter that they would be rebuilt. Haven't heard anything in a while. From Wikipedia, a bit of a contradictory description:

In late July 2022, Elberton Mayor Daniel Graves said the town planned to rebuild the monument exactly as it was, adding "We're just getting geared up and excited about rebuilding them. It's going to happen. It may take us six months to a year to do it, but we are going to do it." On August 8, 2022, the Elberton city council voted to begin legal proceedings to return the five acres of land the monument had been built on to its previous owner, a local farm. The city council announced that the remains of the monument, which had been moved to a third-party location for safety reasons, would be given to the Elberton Granite Association. Both the Elberton Granite Association and the Elberton city council expressed doubt that the guidestones would be rebuilt, but expressed hope that one day it could happen.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hunter Biden is hitting the art scene again. He must be low on funds.
Hunter Biden Art Sale

I wonder if someone could verify something in the comments section.
There is some chatter about Hunter being a Senior Naval Attache to Admiral Levine's LGBTQ Task Force which then ties into the release of GB rather than the Marine.
I couldn't find anything to confirm this but a couple of people mention it. At this point nothing surprises me but why would they place Hunter into a position like this anyway, after all he's the crack smoking artist.
A bigger question is why, why would Hunter seek the spotlight even more by having another art show in SOHO?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join