It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
And... after all that happend today the Bundes Republik Deutschland completed it's Nation wide Emergency Broadcast Signal to all Televisións, DAB & DAT Radios, and of course all Mobile Telephones regardless of carriers at 1100 CET.

Notice the date: 11.02.2022 = 17

edit on 8-12-2022 by rougeskut because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, there was a news story, decades ago, about coc aine markers being found in the bones of Egyptians.

I think this may be what they are talking about... residual evidence of prior co ca ine use?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, re BBB... perhaps it's all about the symbolism of the BEES?

A bit like the Balenciaga BB logo I commented on yesterday.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Twitter Files Part 2

twitter.com... =Hm10yZ2IIOuMzG0lVlKnXA&s=19

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey mate I could be reading your post wrong or meaning, however when I
clicked on your ' Declaration of Independence Found in Trump Storage Unit'
it directs me to The New Yorker. The piece says it's satire & says it above
the title & the author is a known comedian noted in his profile at the bottom.

Sorry if I am blind or ignorant missing the point.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Cheers
Ektar

I gotta do something to stir things up around here.

Interesting, Griner glory stolen by Twitter reveals part 2. They could do this forever it would seem.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Guy, re BBB... perhaps it's all about the symbolism of the BEES?

A bit like the Balenciaga BB logo I commented on yesterday.

Not for nothing but:
WIKI: Tel Rehov

Tel Rehov (Hebrew: תל רחוב) or Tell es-Sarem (Arabic: تل الصارم), is an archaeological site in the Bet She'an Valley, a segment of the Jordan Valley, Israel, approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) south of Beit She'an and 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) west of the Jordan River. It was occupied in the Bronze Age and Iron Age.

The site is one of several suggested as Rehov (also Rehob), meaning "broad", "wide place",[1]

The oldest apiary discovered anywhere by archaeologists, including man-made beehives and remains of the bees themselves, dating between the mid-10th century BCE and the early 9th century BCE, came to light on the tell. In the nearby ruins of the mainly Byzantine-period successor of Iron Age Rehov, a Jewish town named Rohob or Roōb, archaeologists discovered the longest mosaic inscription found so far in the Land of Israel.

Isn't there a symbol of am Equilateral Triangle with three circles in it? Like three "B"s that are linked up by their roundy bits?
Like this one below but was a symbol for a group or company.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Two interesting reflections on "the victim goes to the head of the line."

The Dems build everything around creating more and more victims. All, LGTQWTXYRPW12331 people are victims. All abortion people are victims, as are those who can't get an abortion - even if they don't or won't need one. Brittney is a victim of russia. Joe is a victim of russian disinformation. The dems are victims of voter fraud. DJT is not a victim, but a perpetrator of lies, russia and whatever = Dems MUST be the victims = Polarity Reality.

And so on.

Notorious thieving non-binary Biden official accused of lying about ‘conversion therapy’ torture

The article notes support from many LGBTQ activist organization saying: "These organizations, such as the Trevor Project and the National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR), ignored clear warning signs and incontrovertible evidence because Brinton provided these groups with a seemingly perfect ex-gay survivor story to expose horrific conversion therapy practices and ideology." The warning signs, it seems, involve clear evidence Brinton was fabricating his entire victim story all along.

Besen faced a backlash from members of the LGBTQ community demanding to know why he wasn't promoting, as he put it, "such a powerful example of the harm caused by conversion therapy." He responded, "Until he provides more information to verify his experience, he makes it impossible for us to use him as an example. Indeed, it would be grossly irresponsible for us to do so."

Exploit ^^^ = more victims.

The 'Grey's Anatomy' Liar Confesses it All

Former ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ writer admits she faked having cancer, lied about her brother committing suicide, and about having an abortion.

Cancer, Suicide, Abortion, = acceptable buzzword victim labels. So she picked what is acceptable, what is in the MSM at the moment.

Here is where it gets deep.

After the 2018 terrorist attack on the Tree of Life Synagogue that killed 11 people in Pittsburgh, Finch claimed that she’d been a regular congregant there in college (she attended nearby Carnegie Mellon for her undergraduate degree) and that she’d lost a close friend in the shooting.

She asked for time off from Grey’s to fly to Pittsburgh to help make burial arrangements for her deceased friend. She told people the FBI allowed her into the site to help collect the remains, as required by Jewish tradition. (The only true part was that, yes, while in college, she had attended a few services at the temple. She did not know any victims.)

Consider how many people do this.

Consider how many victim parasites there are, with the eneMedia so willing to put one forward and reward them for their victimhood.

Consider people watching victims, fake victims, getting to the front of the line a work, family, friends, etc.

Consider in the case of Non Binary, he's sold the victim theme into a government job, AND, is championed by Team Joe as the savior of our LBGTQ+123WE%$34 problems. So a nut, a deranged person, wins. Team Joe cannot walk this back, otherwise Non Binary is seen as victim again.

Spin to Victim, spin fast to the biggest victim you can dream of. I've seen this IRL, someone losing the "argument" quickly just spins into the victim. Women absorbed this one from the very garbage Finch and her hens perpetuated,,, "stop bullying me." I've seen this in response to the most inane questions.

Watch for the victim stuff, it is about to explode, as Inversion Of Inversion causes this to go haywire.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

The funniest part of that story is they act like they care about such things as American and World history when it comes to Freedom and Justice for all.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

JoM, there was a news story, decades ago, about coc aine markers being found in the bones of Egyptians.

I think this may be what they are talking about... residual evidence of prior co ca ine use?

Exactly my point. This stuff turns into something we can trace and there is a cycle with users. They get high and then they come down. Sometimes real hard. That is what I was referring to on that one. The point was she was NOT stoned, maybe depressed, but not crazy stoned driving that car. Another medical professional might see it that the residual use creates a psychosis when they come down or try to quit. With that still I think that car was driving itself or taken over remotely.

edit on 8-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

These people here are helping us out getting the Vasectomy

Exactomundo,
agharta
part 2

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Do you have a link please?
I was just doing a quick look at tg b4 work and thought that needed a closer look. A thread already done is awesome!
:
a reply to: carewemust
How come everyone else's coup gets thwarted?
Why not ours?

edit on 2022/12/8 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

OMG that is so F...Kd Up in so many ways!!! I never heard about any of that &
she should be in prison for using & abusing her position & all the blatant lies...
Maybe she should have to pay huge donations in penalties to the cancer foundation,
suicide prevention & etc. I don't just know asny more cause this Clown World keeps
getting crazier every bloody day!
I am so thankful for all of you here with your blessed brains & talent to be able to
figure this mess out & explain it because there is TOO much crazy $h!t going on
everywhere & at the same time. I pray for us all & especially for the WH Mil Ops
that are occurring to help save the planet.

Cheers
Ektar

You know what, had I not clicked on Dashen's thread in 2020 to see what this "Q" thing
was all about, I would not have a bloody clue what was happening in the news cz
I could no longer listen to the Jab BS on MSM since the very first Pfizer commercial &
it ending with "We are ALL in this Together"! I looked up & was like WTF are you talking
about, I am NOT in anything together & since when in real Medicine do they talk like
that, & especially taking a jab for grandma & friends! That is not Med & shot up ALL
Red Flags! So Happy I came here to get real news & meet all you fabulous people!
I did not have TV for many years, then had it for 2yrs while in the RV & shut OFF in
March 2022. The only thing I watch is the Food network competitions or a Movie but
have not watched a Movie in 1yr + so I am due for a good one!
Maybe I need another whisky dram for this cold LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Something really weird just happened. The global hum stopped just humming. It was pulsing once every 3 seconds or so. Like it faded out and then immediately went back to full strength. It seems to have stopped pulsing. Very unnerving.
edit on 12/8/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet...in re to vasectomies but it could maybe
be a positive thing for those who took the jab since the spike & other crap could
possibly be passed on to the fetus & on & on...
Who knows how far & what those self assembling factories are & will be doing by then?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you recall, there were three books I saw in the picture Elon Musk tweeted of his bedside table. The one from the set that was in the box backwards was likely the Declaration of Independence. What is it they say about no coincidences?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Something really weird just happened. The global hum stopped just humming. It was pulsing once every 3 seconds or so. Like it faded out and then immediately went back to full strength. It seems to have stopped pulsing. Very unnerving.

Could it have been subconscious ignored for a moment? My ear ringing is like that.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet...in re to vasectomies but it could maybe
be a positive thing for those who took the jab since the spike & other crap could
possibly be passed on to the fetus & on & on...
Who knows how far & what those self assembling factories are & will be doing by then?

Cheers
Ektar

Why encourage vasecties though? What if, and I'm only speculating here, what if the desire to limit the population isn't about control of the numbers, but of the evolution of humanity?

We all remember Moore's Law. Well what if an AI figured out that the current evolution of man is at it's limit and wants to stop the masses from evolving, but still wants to elites to evolve? "mRNA" tampering might be a way to do that. Not good enough though, so put out stories about how the mRNA can be sexually spread, then hand out vasecties and abortions to people who didn't get the vaccines.

I know weird theory, but it should be brought out here for thoughts.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is intriguing.

From DJT...

Q#17: "Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines."

I wonder of the "offer" was done by Vlad and not Team Joe?
Could DJT being signaling that he knew this to be the case?
Team Joe left a Marine Behind, or didn't even ask for his return?
Team Joe traded The Merchant of Death for an WNBA player who took drugs into Russia?

The Net Headline: Team Joe champions WNBA player ahead of Marine?

This ^^^ is as embarrassing as the pullout fiasco, as it relates to the military, the ones Joe force jabbed.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Q-17?
Look at Q-16

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

WASHINGTON – The House passed historic legislation Thursday that would federally protect same-sex and interracial marriage rights in a major win for LGBTQ-rights advocates.

It looks like Biden will be signing this Friday or Saturday, and it takes place right after that trans-dude got released for Russia. So why is being friendly to LGBTQ the order of the day? Do those letters mean something else that we're all missing?

Then that last line, well we all already know that Biden is insulated from impeachment, since you have a VP that doesn't want the big chair, a Speaker that doesn't want the Electric chair, and a Senate that's going to be incoming that will refuse to move on anything the House does.

I wonder what else Q-4963 meant by

Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No. I actually though maybe it was my breathing or something, so I relaxed and slowed my breathing to see if it was just me.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Caled

Could it have been subconscious ignored for a moment? My ear ringing is like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Not encouraging vasecties, it was in re to men chosing to do so since the no
abortion issues & then I just thought about the jabbed & that popped up in
me brain. You know vasecties as you call it are 90 - 95% reversible.

Plus we don't need re produce machines LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join